1/10/13 9:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 9:07 PM
1/10/13 9:10 PM
KevinMcAllister
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - Enough with the Tito pics...jesus

1/10/13 9:12 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1057 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deans a cool dude , have met him several times/

1/10/13 9:20 PM
shootfightermike
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - Arlyn Pedrosa Caven
davejones8

these are the 2 culprits threatening me on youtube... They wanna fight me and just now troll everything I do on youtube cause they are cowards

fuck them. if they really showed up? make them sign lawyer approved waivers and............

fuck them up

1/10/13 9:23 PM
KevinMcAllister
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - 
KevinMcAllister - 

What movie is that?

I'm not sure. Liar liar maybe? 

1/10/13 9:23 PM
Bucephalus

Edited: 01/10/13 9:23 PM
Chaelismyhero - What movie is that?

Jim Carrey
1/10/13 9:30 PM
jasonhightower
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - Enough with the Tito pics...jesus
LMAO... No shit. Phone Post
1/10/13 10:04 PM
Jaybrone
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO This thread and the Greatest Fraud ever thread are like the best threads ever and all in one 24 hour period! The gods of the internets have blessed us!

1/11/13 12:53 AM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.facebook.com/#!/arlyncaven/photos_stream

haha this guy looks like Nicolas Cage with down syndrome... Damn I feel bad about what him mother may have done to him.... well i'm just saying.... This is the face of a troll
1/11/13 12:57 AM
Gator Choke
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Iwantkaepernicks9er - Who cares?

If they met Jens in person they would do one of two things...

1. Say nothing.

2. Eat the biggest left hand of their lives.

Ignore it.

Or ....

3) Kiss Jens ass over and over telling him how much they admire for him, pose for autographs, talk about online douchebags being online douchebags and leave thanking God Jens didn't beat them within an inch of their lives.
1/11/13 12:58 AM
Gator Choke
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - In Youtube, there is a video showing Jens crying about his father... It is from his soul..... I see a bunch of trolls/clowns making fun of him so I stand up for him and tell them they should reflect upon themselves more and not criticize so much. I was surprised at the response.. "Hey who are you?, I'll come kick your ass" was their response... Well how could I shy away from that??? So now these 2 guys wanna come from Canada and teach me a lesson lol.... IDK how I should deal with this cause I don't wanna get legally in trouble.... But damn, if they come to my gym, what you all think I should do??? Its so ripe for an asskicking/learning experience that I shutter lol.... well idk.... Too bad this age of internet has no apparent repurcusions at all and the biggest losers seem to insult the biggest heroes of the sport as if it was their place.... Well i'd like input... thanks a lot.. DL

IF they should happen to come to your gym, make the punks sign waivers saying you aren't liable for any physical damage they may suffer, then beat the piss out of them.
1/11/13 1:04 AM
Foos
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya Mon -  Dean there is no way in hell these idiots ever come near your gym. Not that you of all people need to worry about that. I wouldn't give it another thought. Your heart is in the right place bro but in general people are dicks. The good and kind are the minority. A man of your stature should never consider what some keyboard douche is writing.

Good to hear your school is doing well. Will have to stop by when I am in Dago. Phone Post

Ya Mon - "The good and kind are the minority"

I disagree. In my experience, most people are good. The bad people tend to stick out a little more for obvious reasons.
1/11/13 1:04 AM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh for sure I will.... He claims his "work" will send him to come to San Diego.... I told him i have a nice place for him to go to sleep and I'll even buy him an Acai smoothie as well... I mentioned I work and teach at 430-530..... But I can't fight him anytime after that cause that's when the evening news comes on
1/11/13 1:05 AM
Gator Choke

Is that nice place the nearby hospital?
1/11/13 1:11 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 4:35 PM
DeanLister - http://www.facebook.com/#!/arlyncaven/photos_stream

haha this guy looks like Nicolas Cage with down syndrome... Damn I feel bad about what him mother may have done to him.... well i'm just saying.... This is the face of a troll

And one hell of a father as well.

edit 

1/11/13 1:15 AM
FullyLoadedFists

Lol sub Phone Post
1/11/13 1:28 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 01/11/13 1:28 AM
dMo - 

That little kid shoots a better bird than either one of those other dorks.
1/11/13 1:29 AM
DeanLister

yes he is apparently a great father
especially with the "go fuck the world" middle finger pose above... damn he really is original looks like haha

what a loser
1/11/13 2:35 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, I just noticed the little guy only needs one more finger and he's flashing the UG sign.

1/11/13 2:45 AM
YonYones
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - 

you're officially my favorite poster on the UG
1/11/13 2:55 AM
tylerthebear
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - well I promised them that they wouldn't walk the same after our encounter
Wow you are gonna rape them too? Phone Post
1/11/13 3:14 AM
knuckleballs

Edited: 01/11/13 3:15 AM
This guy has kids and he cyber bullies people? I mean, for his kids' sake, seeing that he is such a shitty role-model, this guy should get his ass kicked, as they need to learn that what their dad does is not how to behave in this world.

...on a side note, if these douchebags come on the UG, i think it might explode.
1/11/13 3:15 AM
tylerthebear
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knuckleballs - This guy has kids and he cyber bullies people? I mean, for his kids' sake, seeing that he is such a shitty role-model, this guy should get his ass kicked, as they need to learn that what their dad does is not how to behave in this world.

...on a side note, if these douchebags come on the UG, i think it might explode.
Yeah itd be like skooter........but with murder Phone Post
1/11/13 3:30 AM
DreamerMMA
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Like we need more trolls on  the UG.

1/11/13 4:20 AM
DeanLister

ok I alerted him on the fact that he is being talked about on underground, lets see what he says... yes it is true that he is an awful excuse for a dad but I was careful to not say anything about his wife/and or family cause that would go way beyond anyone's code of honor... I wouldn't do that ever.... please anyone following this thread also please follow what I say.... But it doesn't change the fact that he is a wanna be loser who looks like Nicolas Cage with down syndrome.... also he did IMO win father of the year award with the triple middle finger flip off to the camera... aboluteley earns him most bad ass mothafucka i've ever seen in my life perhaps..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.