UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I stood up for Jens Pulver and a guy wants to figh

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/11/13 4:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean, just let it go, pally.

How are you supposed to explain to the cops that you ripped a mentally challenged father's ankle off?

1/11/13 6:18 AM
tommypatron
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dean, have them meet you at the Abu Dhabi World Trials in Montreal on February 9 or 10th! Lol. Phone Post
1/11/13 8:18 AM
DeanLister
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we both put our bitter argument to an end.. I don't know if someone sent him a profound message or not... I don't know what happened But he apologized and I also in return apologized..... We both said stupid things and I'm impressed that he said sorry... So, like I said, I did the same in return out of respect... Maybe sometimes we all say stupid things online.... Thanks for all the support... Wishing you all the best for new year including my ex-adversary.... good night
1/11/13 8:18 AM
AssassinsNATION
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out -
Bucephalus -
dMo - 

That little kid shoots a better bird than either one of those other dorks.
Does he even lift?? Phone Post
only lifting he does is his crooked ass arm to his face when he's lighting his crack pipe or lifting of his middle finger to cameras. Phone Post
1/11/13 8:19 AM
AssassinsNATION
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ in regards to the father not the children. Phone Post
1/11/13 8:32 AM
carcaju
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub
1/11/13 8:34 AM
JHR
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

Can we still keep this thread open to photoshop Dean? I have a beauty.. :)

1/11/13 8:40 AM
Ramon Maroni
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - we both put our bitter argument to an end.. I don't know if someone sent him a profound message or not... I don't know what happened But he apologized and I also in return apologized..... We both said stupid things and I'm impressed that he said sorry... So, like I said, I did the same in return out of respect... Maybe sometimes we all say stupid things online.... Thanks for all the support... Wishing you all the best for new year including my ex-adversary.... good night

My guess would be, one of their scumbag friends finally did a search on you and the scumbag found out who u were, and wanted no part of it/you

woulda been funny though if they showed up at ur gym, and left limping
1/11/13 9:28 AM
jasonhightower
754 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 5:57 PM
dMo - 
DeanLister - Arlyn Pedrosa Caven
davejones8

these are the 2 culprits threatening me on youtube... They wanna fight me and just now troll everything I do on youtube cause they are cowards

There is a account on google+ with the name of Arlyn Caven with a post on their wall only saying "davejones8". The only person in her friend list just so happens to be named Dave.

Hmmmmm?

https://plus.google.com/102120499881130531494/posts

So his name is Dave Cavin, it appears as if Arlyn is his wife, based on the Facebook photos.

He seems to be on Twitter and Google+ but doesn't actively use them.  A Google search brings up all kinds of davejones8 activity in various MMA forums.

http://mmamutant.com/ufc-127-bj-penn-vs-jon-fitch-gracie-breakdown/

It appears he is a roofer or at least part time roofer, when he's not traning of course.

1/11/13 9:47 AM
jasonhightower
754 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL... so he's lurking here.

UGMobCometh1 19 hours ago
MMA? dotcom underground forum, thread name 'i stood up for pulver'
please join us, the UG waits on you.
Reply  ·   in reply to davejones8 (Show the comment)

davejones8 32 minutes ago
ya ya ya i read it bigggggggg deal...i have nothing more to say about dean..he has put? his work into mma

1/11/13 10:42 AM
buckshot44
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched Jens Pulver's Driven last night on Netflix. Great show, the guy has a ton of heart. Nothing but respect for Jens Pulver!!
1/11/13 12:13 PM
jimbonice

DeanLister - In Youtube, there is a video showing Jens crying about his father... It is from his soul..... I see a bunch of trolls/clowns making fun of him so I stand up for him and tell them they should reflect upon themselves more and not criticize so much. I was surprised at the response.. "Hey who are you?, I'll come kick your ass" was their response... Well how could I shy away from that??? So now these 2 guys wanna come from Canada and teach me a lesson lol.... IDK how I should deal with this cause I don't wanna get legally in trouble.... But damn, if they come to my gym, what you all think I should do??? Its so ripe for an asskicking/learning experience that I shutter lol.... well idk.... Too bad this age of internet has no apparent repurcusions at all and the biggest losers seem to insult the biggest heroes of the sport as if it was their place.... Well i'd like input... thanks a lot.. DL
Where in Canada might they be from? Phone Post
1/11/13 12:23 PM
In Limbo

Edited: 01/11/13 12:43 PM
DeanLister - ok I alerted him on the fact that he is being talked about on underground, lets see what he says... yes it is true that he is an awful excuse for a dad but I was careful to not say anything about his wife/and or family cause that would go way beyond anyone's code of honor... I wouldn't do that ever.... please anyone following this thread also please follow what I say.... But it doesn't change the fact that he is a wanna be loser who looks like Nicolas Cage with down syndrome.... also he did IMO win father of the year award with the triple middle finger flip off to the camera... aboluteley earns him most bad ass mothafucka i've ever seen in my life perhaps..

EDITED out bc i just realized Dean didnt want anyone saying shit about his family

anyway dean, i know you are cultured and been around the world, so you probably are thinking the same exact thing i just posted and erased

it's easy to give a good educated guess about his scenario by looking at his pictures is all im going to say

1/11/13 1:29 PM
zazen br

It's a no brainer.

Kick their asses and teach them a lesson.

Simple as that.
1/11/13 2:39 PM
Elias Cepeda
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They walk into your gym or into your face anywhere, deal with it like a man. then video tape it for us hahaha

1/11/13 5:49 PM
fanbeltseven
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tylerthebear -
knuckleballs - This guy has kids and he cyber bullies people? I mean, for his kids' sake, seeing that he is such a shitty role-model, this guy should get his ass kicked, as they need to learn that what their dad does is not how to behave in this world.

...on a side note, if these douchebags come on the UG, i think it might explode.
Yeah itd be like skooter........but with murder Phone Post
It'd be "skurder" Phone Post
1/11/13 6:11 PM
ZzFDKzZ
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/11/13 6:22 PM
DEZBOT

Dude u can kill professional mma fighters off your back!

what can these terds do?
karma will get em Phone Post
1/11/13 11:21 PM
DeanLister
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok guys I appreciate you all having my back... But I didn't intend to get this guys family posted on the internet... Lets just let it die.... He messaged me, says he was drinking when he sent me the messages... haha I must admit I've done that shit before as well "PUI" postind under the influence.... lol i've done it as well... he apologized and I apologized as well so it's over.... Would appreciated it if no more pics of his family went on internet anymore... Just a respect thing.... Thanks everyone.... talk soon, DL
1/12/13 12:35 AM
Enemies

Pour maple syrup on the ground outside your gym and watch them KO themselves, eh.
1/12/13 12:42 AM
Poindexter
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buckshot44 - I watched Jens Pulver's Driven last night on Netflix. Great show, the guy has a ton of heart. Nothing but respect for Jens Pulver!!

1/12/13 3:25 PM
knuckleballs

Fuck that, i'm pissed!!!! Internet, disrespectful, cyber bully, tough guys deserve their come-upin's!!!! Is that true they slandered Jens for crying about his abusive father??? Is that true that they said they would kick Dean's ass when he called them on it???? Then pussied out when they found out who he was???? Oh, this ain't done!!!! I respect that Dean doesn't want us to deal with this, but for those of us that don't want to forgive these cyber bully scumfuck terds until they get what's coming to them, i say we keep those torches lit!!!!! Dean, can we do this without your involvement?

1/12/13 3:34 PM
jasonhightower

DeanLister - Ok guys I appreciate you all having my back... But I didn't intend to get this guys family posted on the internet... Lets just let it die.... He messaged me, says he was drinking when he sent me the messages... haha I must admit I've done that shit before as well "PUI" postind under the influence.... lol i've done it as well... he apologized and I apologized as well so it's over.... Would appreciated it if no more pics of his family went on internet anymore... Just a respect thing.... Thanks everyone.... talk soon, DL
You got it Dean. Glad to see he came to his senses. Phone Post
1/12/13 3:44 PM
Lurkdaddy316
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jens Pulver is a legend. And he's emotional about some hard things in his life. Normal people have that happen from time to time. Idiots on the internet will always find something to poke fun at. Fuck 'em. They're not worth the aggravation.

1/12/13 3:58 PM
Michael Kn1ght

fat referee -

Boogeyman in the building

Like others have said, sifting through youtube comments is worse than sifting through a sewage treatment plant. I avoid it like the plague. But I may go after these guys and out-troll them.

Also please consider sending this to them:

Owww Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.