UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/10/13 3:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WarMachine170: @VinnyMMA RT this bro! Lloyd Irvin also took part of a gang rape once!! People need to know. http://t.co/nM97mP1n

Wtf? Phone Post
1/10/13 3:12 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WarMachine170: @HuguleyMMA I hate everyone that is down with them. (team Lloyd Irvin) Phone Post
1/10/13 3:13 AM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...uh...

1/10/13 3:13 AM
Team GDP
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i saw that but i didn't want to post it. i wonder if this thread will be here later

1/10/13 3:14 AM
Masturbasian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

back in 1990 LI was accused of gang rape he got no charges coz of limp dick.

the rest of the 'gang' all got charged 5+ years i think but he was let off due to his defense of not being able to get hard.
1/10/13 3:15 AM
Iwreastledabearonce
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/10/13 3:17 AM
Diazed And Confused
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Masturbasian - back in 1990 LI was accused of gang rape he got no charges coz of limp dick.

the rest of the 'gang' all got charged 5+ years i think but he was let off due to his defense of not being able to get hard.

So they "softened" the punishment?

1/10/13 3:19 AM
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that is fucked
1/10/13 12:18 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf...
1/10/13 12:19 PM
DonFreedomFrye
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone have a link for these accusations?
1/10/13 12:22 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04-25/news/9004250070_1_third-juror-irvin-trial

JIM SPENCER

April 25, 1990|By JIM SPENCER Columnist

I'm glad I wasn't on the jury that had to decide whether Terrence Gatling and Lloyd Irvin Jr. were guilty of gang-raping a 17-year-old Hampton University freshman.

Although the jurors found Gatling guilty of forcible sodomy, there was not enough evidence to convict either man of rape.

Still, when the three-day rape trial ended Monday, the defendants had revealed too much about themselves to be let off the hook for what happened Oct. 7 in Gatling's apartment.

On that evening a 17-year-old girl agreed to go to dinner with a group of male college students she barely knew. Then she agreed to go to an apartment with them for a party. Somewhere along the line she drank some booze.

By the end of the night, at least seven men had had sex with her. Neither Gatling, who is 21, nor Irvin, who is 20, tried to talk any of them out of it. Instead, they joined in. Or tried.

Irvin was saved by the fact that the jury believed he was impotent when it was his turn.

The rape trial was argued on the same turf as most rape trials: The girl, 5 feet 2 inches tall and 98 pounds, said she was forced to submit to the men's sexual advances. She said when she struggled with one of them, he hit her in the mouth. A medical report showed that her mouth was bruised.

The men said she was a willing participant in an orgy. Lawyers for Irvin and Gatling called witnesses who claimed they heard the girl encourage the men having sex with her.

The defendants also claimed that one of the first men to have sex with her came out of the bedroom yelling, "She's a freak. She's a freak."

Irvin and Gatling apparently took that to mean the 17-year-old was a nymphomaniac.

My question is: What difference does that make?

Does it justify being the seventh guy into the bedroom, or, for that matter, the first?

The jury didn't really address that.

"It was an emotional trial," one of the jurors, Barry Spigel, told me. "But we did a good job of getting rid of our own separate emotions and considering the evidence. The jury felt that there was reasonable doubt of whether a rape had occurred."

"I feel the girl was raped," said Bessie Singleton, another juror. "But the room where this happened was dark, and with all that was going on, it was unclear who was doing what."

"It's not over in my mind," Paul Hoyt, a third juror, confided. "These kinds of trials never are. You hope you call it correctly. I don't know what else you can do. We prayed to God for some guidance. I don't think anybody got any great revelations."

Without divine intervention, the trial turned on legal definitions. That's the only fair way, I know, but in this case it doesn't seem like enough.

Irvin walked free, not because he did the right thing and refused to have sex with a 17-year-old. He testified that he wanted to have intercourse with her but couldn't.

1/10/13 12:24 PM
figure four

dude stop trollin... the link was provided...

lol at the defense.

He took the hit that "he couldn't get it up" to avoid prison time - Now that was a stand up thing to do - NOT
1/10/13 12:30 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -  As i posted in another thread , why hasn't this been known until now ? Phone Post

I imagine the benevolent marital arts community decided it was more valuable to give a man a second chance at life than to educate women about the potential danger of being under his care

1/10/13 12:34 PM
El Ninja
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -
crossfire -  As i posted in another thread , why hasn't this been known until now ? Phone Post

I imagine the benevolent marital arts community decided it was more valuable to give a man a second chance at life than to educate women about the potential danger of being under his care

Perfectly phrased. I'm always surprised in a country with so many guns, so few rapehounds get shot. Phone Post
1/10/13 12:40 PM
Steven S

Sounds like a great school and an even better "leader" 

1/10/13 12:45 PM
Timothyk

Edited: 01/16/13 4:31 PM
Edited after further reading.
1/10/13 12:47 PM
X_Rated
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

Do you know how retarded you'd have to be to be a 20 something year old guy and think "hmm having group sex with this 17 year old girl who has been drinking all night definitely sounds like a good idea"

1/10/13 12:49 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

what a gentleman

1/10/13 12:50 PM
InYourMomaCloset

This 1000x

Having said that, those other two scumbags that for sure raped that girl in the parking lot need their shit shoved up....

...which I assume they will get done plentifully.
tsm29
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

X_Rated - 

Do you know how retarded you'd have to be to be a 20 something year old guy and think "hmm having group sex with this 17 year old girl who has been drinking all night definitely sounds like a good idea"

No way an honorable man is even going to think about that let alone act out on it. Whenever I hear someone trying to defend it I can't help but think they've been in those shoes themselves.
DAVID H
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me guess, no means yes to you.
1/10/13 12:54 PM
X_Rated
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tsm29 - 
X_Rated - 

No way an honorable man is even going to think about that let alone act out on it. Whenever I hear someone trying to defend it I can't help but think they've been in those shoes themselves.

Bingo...

Like yeah, that shit does happen I'm sure. But it's one thing for a girl to be 'advertising' herself as available or 'willing' for that sort of thing, and it's ENTIRELY another for a guy to take her up on it.

Choices, people. You have them and you make them.

1/10/13 12:55 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04-25/news/9004250070_1_third-juror-irvin-trial

JIM SPENCER

April 25, 1990|By JIM SPENCER Columnist

I'm glad I wasn't on the jury that had to decide whether Terrence Gatling and Lloyd Irvin Jr. were guilty of gang-raping a 17-year-old Hampton University freshman.

Although the jurors found Gatling guilty of forcible sodomy, there was not enough evidence to convict either man of rape.

Still, when the three-day rape trial ended Monday, the defendants had revealed too much about themselves to be let off the hook for what happened Oct. 7 in Gatling's apartment.

On that evening a 17-year-old girl agreed to go to dinner with a group of male college students she barely knew. Then she agreed to go to an apartment with them for a party. Somewhere along the line she drank some booze.

By the end of the night, at least seven men had had sex with her. Neither Gatling, who is 21, nor Irvin, who is 20, tried to talk any of them out of it. Instead, they joined in. Or tried.

Irvin was saved by the fact that the jury believed he was impotent when it was his turn.

The rape trial was argued on the same turf as most rape trials: The girl, 5 feet 2 inches tall and 98 pounds, said she was forced to submit to the men's sexual advances. She said when she struggled with one of them, he hit her in the mouth. A medical report showed that her mouth was bruised.

The men said she was a willing participant in an orgy. Lawyers for Irvin and Gatling called witnesses who claimed they heard the girl encourage the men having sex with her.

The defendants also claimed that one of the first men to have sex with her came out of the bedroom yelling, "She's a freak. She's a freak."

Irvin and Gatling apparently took that to mean the 17-year-old was a nymphomaniac.

My question is: What difference does that make?

Does it justify being the seventh guy into the bedroom, or, for that matter, the first?

The jury didn't really address that.

"It was an emotional trial," one of the jurors, Barry Spigel, told me. "But we did a good job of getting rid of our own separate emotions and considering the evidence. The jury felt that there was reasonable doubt of whether a rape had occurred."

"I feel the girl was raped," said Bessie Singleton, another juror. "But the room where this happened was dark, and with all that was going on, it was unclear who was doing what."

"It's not over in my mind," Paul Hoyt, a third juror, confided. "These kinds of trials never are. You hope you call it correctly. I don't know what else you can do. We prayed to God for some guidance. I don't think anybody got any great revelations."

Without divine intervention, the trial turned on legal definitions. That's the only fair way, I know, but in this case it doesn't seem like enough.

Irvin walked free, not because he did the right thing and refused to have sex with a 17-year-old. He testified that he wanted to have intercourse with her but couldn't.

GOOD FUCKING GOD!

This story is going to get really fucking crazy before this ends

1/10/13 12:58 PM
LittleC
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know after reading the details of the TLI members rape, I was left thinking "How is it possible to have an erection if the girl is showing any signs of distress?"

The article in the LI case says it was a bunch of guys, and that he was only 20. I doubt he was the HNIC up in there. While showing poor judgement sounds like he was just at a party that got out of hand and the whole "couldnt get it up" thing does sound believable, at least to me. I'm 26 and @ 20 there were plenty of chicks getting trains on them. I can totally see him getting called up to bat by the homies but not finding it attractive to get something 7 other guys just got in.
1/10/13 12:58 PM
figure four

Billytk - Sorry but I can't accept Koppenhaver trying to take moral highground over anyone considering his past

War Machine may be a thug - yes. But even thugs have honor too...

Rapists and Child Molesters have to be segregated from Gen Pop because there is no honor in fighting with woman and children - raping men is okay, at least they have a fighting chance.

No honor though in LI defense "I wanted to join, but I couldn't get it up"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.