UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/13/13 8:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jasonhightower
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/13/13 8:43 AM
_33
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People like this are rotten to the core. There is no true fix for them. To destroy another human being, maybe forever, is something that should never be forgiven.

There are pieces of shit everywhere; in every walk of life. This scumbag should be executed.
1/13/13 8:46 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shallowkal - im sorry but she was drunk, horny and there to fuck, plain and simple. Phone Post
Guys like you should have to sit through rape trials and then say this to the girl's parents. I hope my daughter somehow avoids creeps like you. Might have to put up some high tension deer and bobcat fencing. Phone Post
1/13/13 8:49 AM
RPBJJ
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone EVER ACTUALLY known a 17 year old high school student that WANTED a train ran on her.

I find it VERY hard to believe that a clear minded KID would ever want that.... Phone Post
1/13/13 9:31 AM
Louisvillain
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diazed And Confused -
Masturbasian - back in 1990 LI was accused of gang rape he got no charges coz of limp dick.

the rest of the 'gang' all got charged 5+ years i think but he was let off due to his defense of not being able to get hard.

So they "softened" the punishment?

Lol Phone Post
1/13/13 9:44 AM
bighurtrocks
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say when Timothyk comes back he has to apologize and change his name to 2RapesTooMany Phone Post
1/13/13 9:58 AM
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime -  So not only did he intend to rape the girl, after he doesn't get up, he leaves and then rats his friends out to get acquitted?

You couldn't sum up a a more despicable person in 1 sentence if you tried. Phone Post

saved his own ass

1/13/13 11:22 AM
Dawkins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe's post really disturbed me. I've always been a fan of his and his former gym. Was bummed out when he lost on TUF, and was even telling all my friends that followed TUF back then that he was gonna win the whole show.

Money isn't everything guys.

And no I'm not broke.
1/13/13 11:38 AM
6ULDV8
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see the forums have for the most part been sanitized about this.

Lovely

1/13/13 11:40 AM
JOB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shallowkal -  im sorry but she was drunk, horny and there to fuck, plain and simple. Phone Post

So if that was your sister, this would be your response? Fuck up you twat.
1/13/13 1:30 PM
turducken

master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...
1/13/13 1:37 PM
in before 11er

wait what?..
1/13/13 1:37 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^are you kidding me? I don't care how good he is at pajama wrestling, he is a scum bag. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:42 PM
BertR

6ULDV8 - 

I see the forums have for the most part been sanitized about this.

Lovely

i don't understand what do you mean, 6ULDV8. I hope it's not that threads about this are being covered up or whatever, because that'd be unfortunate.
1/13/13 1:49 PM
BertR

turducken - master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...

i know, right? Can't a guy try to cover up that he attempted to rape someone before without getting attacked for it on the internet?

Haters gonna hate.
1/13/13 2:35 PM
TrappeBier
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/13/13 2:50 PM
BigDawgCrab

YVES JOCKSTRAP , 20
1 hour ago
^are you kidding me? I don't care how good he is at pajama wrestling, he is a scum bag.

Very true!!!! How can anyone stand by and defend him? Phone Post
1/13/13 4:19 PM
Jsteven
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...
Lol this douchebag has been posting this exact response in every Lloyd Irvin thread. Phone Post
1/13/13 6:07 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we should come up with a paragraph synopsis of "'Master" Irvin's behavior, and post it in every thread that mentions "Master" Irvin from here on out.

First order of business, always but quote marks around the title of Master.  Master is a term of respect, and I use it sarcastically whenever I refer to RapeMaster Irvin.  He should not be allowed to hide from his despicable actions in the aftermath of this horrible attack.

For example:

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990.  He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was too drunk to achieve an erection.  He has never publiclly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility.  Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars.  This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions.  He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape.  This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools.  He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model.  He is the lowest form of a man.  He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates.  

Suggestions for improvement?

1/13/13 6:13 PM
turducken

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

I think we should come up with a paragraph synopsis of "'Master" Irvin's behavior, and post it in every thread that mentions "Master" Irvin from here on out.

First order of business, always but quote marks around the title of Master.  Master is a term of respect, and I use it sarcastically whenever I refer to RapeMaster Irvin.  He should not be allowed to hide from his despicable actions in the aftermath of this horrible attack.

For example:

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990.  He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was too drunk to achieve an erection.  He has never publiclly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility.  Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars.  This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions.  He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape.  This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools.  He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model.  He is the lowest form of a man.  He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates.  

my god, the jealousy some of you people harbor is beyond insane
1/13/13 6:14 PM
DAVID H
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shallowkal -  im sorry but she was drunk, horny and there to fuck, plain and simple. Phone Post

Fuck off.. You sound like a sexual predator.
1/13/13 6:18 PM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy -

For example:

That about covers it. Phone Post
1/13/13 6:19 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - 

For example:

my god, the jealousy some of you people harbor is beyond insane

I've said nothing but positive things about "Master" Irvin prior to this incident.

What you're doing is known as an Ad Hominem attack.  You attack the bearer of the argument because you cannot attack the rational and truthful argument that they deliver.

1/13/13 6:23 PM
TrappeBier

How does that paragraph demonstrate jealousy? Phone Post
1/13/13 6:58 PM
WoodenPupa
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I don't know if it has been determined that Master Lloyd's inability to achieve an erection was due to alcohol."

Not to mention his inability itself is hard to believe. 20 year old with ED? It would have taken a gallon of heroin.

The only reason his defense worked is because everybody else admitted to having sex with her. He was the only one who denied it, and the case hinged on testimony.

The girl's testimony that Gatling, etc, penetrated/sodomized her was corroborated *by the guilty parties themselves*. They backed up the girl's testimony thinking the jury would find her a willing participant.

Whereas Lloyd did not corroborate her story. She says he raped her; he says he didn't. Without precise evidence of who did what, witness testimony was key. Lloyd played a move that only a single defendant could have (multiple claims of erection failure among the defendants wouldn't have been plausible; nor would mass denial of sexual contact altogether).

Irvin realized that reasonable doubt could be created by the ED defense, precisely because nobody else denied having sex with her, and nobody else but the girl testified that he raped her (I'm speculating that his buddy Gatling played the "loyalty to your bro" card by refusing to incriminate Lloyd, while admitting he himself had sex with her).

But anyway. It's not like civil cases where the burden of proof is not so high. Reasonable doubt is all that is required.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.