UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/13/13 7:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WoodenPupa
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope so Jupes.
1/13/13 7:25 PM
WoodenPupa
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy, I thought I saw the same info regarding the alcohol too. The Hampton University webpage with the source article never at any point lists all the relevant articles together. You click on one, and it changes the list, with the new list containing a mixture of relevant and irrelevant, ones you've seen before and ones you haven't.

I'm pretty sure I completed the merry go round after enough clicks, but it's not easy to figure out exactly how many there are. 6-8 total is my guess (I didn't bother printing everything out), with some just being condensed versions of the longer ones.
1/13/13 8:27 PM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

Fixed - not sure where I got the alcohol factor from, but it wasn't in either of the two stories.  Did notice that the jury wanted to convict him of lesser charges, but that option was denied by the judge.

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990.  He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was temporarily unable to achieve an erection.   Jurors asked if they could convict Lloyd Irvin of lesser charges, but were denied by the judge when attorneys agreed that it would be grounds for appeal.He has never publicly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility.   Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars.  This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions.  He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape.  This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools.  He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model.  He is the lowest form of a man.  He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates.  

Right on point. Clear, concise, factual. Nice work.

How the fuck does anybody justify Irvins past or present reprehensible conduct? SMH.
1/13/13 8:31 PM
JayRoc
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr positive - 
YVES JOCKSTRAP -  ^are you kidding me? I don't care how good he is at pajama wrestling, he is a scum bag. Phone Post

No offense but Lloyd Irvin would probably put you in a body bag in a no rules vale tudo match!

and this should change his opinion how?
1/13/13 8:32 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr positive - 
YVES JOCKSTRAP -  ^are you kidding me? I don't care how good he is at pajama wrestling, he is a scum bag. Phone Post

No offense but Lloyd Irvin would probably put you in a body bag in a no rules vale tudo match!

I would love to build a time machine and bring back a 1999 Mark Kerr to snap Lloyd's Neck with a can opener
1/13/13 8:36 PM
Balance
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JayRoc - 
Mr positive - 

and this should change his opinion how?

I'm curious about this too. So since Irvin is good at vale tudo as well as BJJ ... ???
1/13/13 9:05 PM
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make some$$$$$$  LI

1/13/13 9:10 PM
Edelweiss
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made this for the MSpaint thread and put it in another LI thread. thought you guys might get a kick out of it too

1/13/13 9:19 PM
WoodenPupa

IIRC wasn't Lloyd's house home-invaded about a year ago? Not making any connection to the 1990 case but it seems shadiness follows him around.
1/13/13 11:45 PM
Dawkins

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ -  Very sad and sickening that people can still support Llyod because he makes them $. Horrible situation. Phone Post

Respect!! Thanks for that post.
1/13/13 11:59 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care if Lloyd could kick my ass, he is a piece of shit. I don't see how if someone is good at MMA/BJJ that it somehow makes it ok for them to be scum and get away with terrible behavior. Phone Post
1/14/13 12:01 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is carrying on with his Facebook page as if life is grand. So happy he was able to enjoy his trip in Miami with the Avellans! LOL Phone Post
1/14/13 1:03 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've always had the highest respect for David and Marcus.

I'd like to know their feelings on the subject.

1/14/13 2:24 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was brought to my attention that the jurors asked about convicting "Master" Lloyd Irvin's co-defendent.  I apologize if I spread misinformation, it was not intentional.  Please use the text below in the future:

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990. He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was temporarily unable to achieve an erection.  He has never publicly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility. Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars. This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions. He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape. This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools. He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model. He is the lowest form of a man. He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates."

Also, reference this thread where Philip Proctor, one of "Master" Irvin's "black belts" and head instructor at Wrightson BJJ, calls the victim a dirty slut and attempts to rationalize "Master" Irvin's attempt at damage control.  When it's pointed out to him how disgusting his perspective is to most decent human beings, Philip apologizes for the pain he's caused his team. 

1/14/13 6:10 AM
Swagg
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFIHY - 
Wes_Mantooth - 
WoodenPupa -
Fedors Jim Jams - 
Kostakio - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -
Eyeamthe001 -  Damn ya'll need to chill he was 20 I'm sure have of the posters aren't even old enough to see a rated R movie. People fuck up when they're young that's what those years are there for. If he did do this its obvious that he has made huge steps forward to where he now... So lets talk about what relevant, the present. Phone Post

I find the fact that he's attempting to spin-control the situation by registering LloydIrvinRape.com and issuing 'Lloyd Irvin Rape' Seminar news releases to be repulsive, and indicitive of an intelligent man with no ethics.

The kind of man who would be able to identify an 'Attempted Rape' loophole and lie to fit his criminal behavior through that loophole.

I hope this ends with 'Master' Irvin destitute and shamed.

That's pretty crafty though. I wonder if he thought of that himself or if someone (lawyers) gave him that idea. Phone Post

can someone summarize what happened to the 7 men that were involved in this rape? irvin wasn't guilty, but his coaccused was guilty. another link stated that 2 others were found guilty.

so what happened to the other 3?

if 6 guys are found guilty and 1 guy is found innocent... well in street terms, that is suspect. that points towards the 1 guy cooperating with law in exchange for leniency.

Between 7 and 10 men participated in the rape.

8 were arrested, including Irvin.

5 at least were found guilty (see below); charges against 1 dropped; Lloyd was acquitted.

Michael P. Thompson and Charles H. Smith Jr. were found guilty of rape and sodomy.

Terrence C. Gatling was found guilty of sodomy.

Derrick C. Evans was found guilty of attempted rape.

John H. Scales III - Pleaded guilty to rape.

Robert Ford --- charges were dropped after the victim said she couldn't positively identify him.

Garret E. Miles-- couldn't find info on what happened in his trial, which was scheduled for June 2nd 1992.

Lloyd Irvin--acquitted.
Thanks Phone Post

Add:
The victim identified LI in testimony according to news articles as raping/sodomizing her 98 lb body as another man, Terrence Gatling, held her and forced her to do oral. This was before they discussed throwing her body from the balcony. And before several other men also raped/sodomized/assaulted this underage and drunk child. But LI skated cause he "couldn't get it up". Though, through his own admission, said he was there and had intent.

Anybody else find it odd that a thread essentially putting LI in a positive light making it front page for most of the day? This was after 2 users, commented nothing but "t" and "y" to bump the thread? http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2092361
Reminds me of when LI purchased lloydirvinrape.com and then tried marketing his rape prevention seminars...

The details and information that has come out in both cases, and the actions taken since is nothing short of alarming.

WHY ISNT THE BJJ/MMA COMMUNITY SCREAMING FROM THE ROOFTOPS !?!?!? Or The national media? A prominent BJJ and MMA coach (head coach of Team Lloyd Irvin, one of the largest BJJ affiliates in the US), has 2 students who raped another student in a parking garage slamming her drunk head into the concrete, causing her to come in and out of consciousness, and then after they finish just leave her lying there in the -church- parking garage and drive off! All recorded by security cameras.

Obviously I wasn't present for Lloyd Irvin JRs gang rape happenings 24 years ago, but the actions taken by him since the news broke that 2 of his students (living in a LI "fighter house") viciously raped another student is incredibly deplorable and self-incriminating.
But what I think is meaningless, everyone involved but LI in the case 24 years ago was found guilty in a court of law by a jury and judge... with the exception of LI (plea deal? Flipped on the others?)

How can anyone defend, rationalize or excuses these scumbags?!? I thought the martial arts community held itself to a higher standard. That we learned about respect and honor. But I guess those with power and "fame" are more important to protect than some unconscious drunk children. Are we no better than those involved in Steubenville OH? "WE ARE MARSHALL!" No, "We are Steubenville!"
(This site gives you the 80% that the national news ins't reporting: http://localleaks.blogs.ru/2013/01/01/steubenvillefiles/)

So why hide from it? Afraid of tarnishing the sport? NOT reporting it casts a shadow on all who participate in the sport; regardless if it's temporarily or if it completely tears it down. It won't, really it has very little to do with the sport. But it does have correlations.
The "man" who was only granted freedom for a gang rape of his own because he "couldnt get it up" though he admittedly wanted to; coaches prominent champions in MMA and BJJ and travels the world doing rape prevention seminars...

WOW.... best part of the read was when they discussed throwing the body off a balcony after they were done raping her......sounds like they were on some premeditated murder type shit......
1/14/13 6:32 AM
Greenup
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick. WarMachine fears no man. Phone Post
1/14/13 12:29 PM
boooring

To those who think the victim willingly participated and then felt guilty and changed her story:

"

Holly Smith was a physician at Riverside Regional Medical Center in the early morning of Oct. 10, 1989, when the 17-year-old was brought in by a police detective for examination. Smith testified Friday that the exam was hampered because the woman suffered from vaginal spasms.

The doctor said the disorder virtually always is the result of rape, rather than consensual sexual intercourse, and that the condition can last for years. Often, she said, women explain that they cannot have intercourse after they have been raped because they get scared and begin to experience the spasms.

``It is very common after rape,'' said Smith. ``It is not common otherwise.''"
1/14/13 1:39 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP

Wow... Phone Post
1/14/13 2:33 PM
DAVID H
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The more I find out about this shit, the more I have to say
Fuck Lloyd Irvin
1/14/13 3:07 PM
HELWIG

LMAO @

"I would love to build a time machine and bring back a 1999 Mark Kerr to snap Lloyd's Neck with a can opener"

Whats truly FRIGHTENING about all this is so many people CLEARLY think that this is a scenario that "could happen to any of us" if we were 20 and out for a good time.

How about "the choices we make determine the lives we lead"?

Youd have to be REALLY into celebrating criminal levels of irresponsible decision making to try and rationalize shit like that.

If you can say nothing else about WM, he's significantly redeemed his standing after the last several years. Regardless of what his motivations are.

1/14/13 3:13 PM
6ULDV8
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is War Machine the only reason this whole thing was brought to light?

1/14/13 4:31 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

I've always had the highest respect for David and Marcus.

I'd like to know their feelings on the subject.

3) From Marcos Avellan-

"Chloe (Keenan's Sister), you are writing on a public forum something that should be private with Keenan. Nobody wants to answer you truthfully because you are his sister, myself included. The reality is that the lack of support your family is showing for a team that has done so much for your Keenan is disgusting.

What do you know about Master Lloyd Irvin? He has put a roof over your brother's head for years now, he has poured his heart and soul of martial arts into him, he has taken him ALL OVER THE WORLD (how much did your Dad pay for his current trip to Brazil?), he has given him counsel as a man, and has welcomed and loved him like family.

Now what you DO NOT KNOW about Master Lloyd? What happened in that apartment 22 years ago. You weren't there.

So what do you and your family do? You decide to crucify him publicly. Awesome.

Meanwhile, your parents tried to do the same thing a few weeks ago about something completely unrelated and it backfired on their facebook. Your dad tried to call Lloyd's business consulting a scam - meanwhlie your Dad is doing gym consulting without even owning a gym. I'm not saying your dad is scamming people... I'm just saying he isn't in a position to be throwing stones... most people would consider it shady to be charging for advice on a business that you have failed at succeeding at. I'm not saying your Dad's advice is bad - I've never heard it - but I think it was very ironic. Now this...

It makes me wonder if your family has any skeletons in their closet from the past 25 years to add to their hypocrisy even more.

Out of appreciation for every thing Master Lloyd and TEAM LLOYD IRVIN has done for me, I will always give the benefit of the doubt to them when I don't have all the facts - not the other way around.

Lloyd Irvin's 1990 case has NOTHING to do with Nick and Mateo.

But it is great that you can focus on the first negative thing to happen out of so many darn awesome things to come out of TLI. Keenan should that patch with pride - just like anyone else from that team. It is an amazing group and a couple of bad apples does not ruin the entire fruitful and amazing crop.

I respect Keenan so darn much so I hesitate in writing this message. Keenan can delete this if he likes, but this is just too much."

1/14/13 4:32 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/14/13 5:21 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

Sorry, Marcos.

What's known, by "Master" Lloyd's testimony in court, is that he tried to participate in the gang-rape of a 17 year old college student.  You've dropped off the list of people I respect.  You're an apologist for someone who slithered under a rape charge.  Disgusting.

1/14/13 5:22 PM
LittleJoeMama
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he make all the students call him Master Lloyd?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.