UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/14/13 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/
1/14/13 5:27 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleJoeMama - Does he make all the students call him Master Lloyd?
Yes. I never understood that. "Master" in terms of BJJ is red/black belt. Phone Post
1/14/13 5:29 PM
mmabmt
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marcos BS about Tom (Keenan's Dad) trashing LI marketing stuff on facebook is garbage. I was in and commented on that thread.

What Tom had said was that school owners should be wary of taking advice from someone charging thousands of dollars promoting the idea of your school being the place that charges people for every nickel and dime and turns students into $$

He NEVER said LI at all until Marcos jumped on and started going off about it. EVEN THEN Tom didn't say anything bad, Marcos kept hinting that Tom was the scam.

For those that don't know Tom owned and operated VERY successful schools, made tons of money in the industry and created many programs still in use today (by the likes of LI)

He closed his schools after many years to focus on being a martial artist that does more than charge people big money for exercise. He's been there, done that.
1/14/13 5:30 PM
DAVID H
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

Sorry, Marcos.

What's known, by "Master" Lloyd's testimony in court, is that he tried to participate in the gang-rape of a 17 year old college student.  You've dropped off the list of people I respect.  You're an apologist for someone who slithered under a rape charge.  Disgusting.

Yep. Fuck you Marcos Avellan.
1/14/13 5:33 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've asked to be removed from Marcos's mailing list, and asked David to remove me if he shares the opinion of his brother in this matter.

1/14/13 5:39 PM
mmabmt
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unsubscribed from Marcos email and twitter. He is not being honest (re Tom) and he is defending a scumbag who admitted to attempting to rape a girl
1/14/13 5:42 PM
LShaman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry, but life isn't Disney movie. Rape is something that stains you as a piece of shit for life, because you're a piece of shit. Everyone wants the world to move on and leave Limp Lloyd alone but I wonder how well the victim has moved on with her life? He should have "Got out of rape trial cause he can't get his dick up" subtitled under his name whenever he is on TV or giving some speech until SHE has forgotten and moved on about it. Fair is Fair right?

http://s3.sidereel.com/episodes/142341/featured/299e.3.22.jpg

Oh, and IMO, the way his crew is reacting and speaking out about it (like on Facebook showed here) shows EXACTLY how sorry and remorseful Lloyd is. He may not have spoken publicly about it but you can bet your last damn dollar they've spoken amongst themselves about it and WHATEVER Lloyd said allowed his crew to feel this way and speak so disrespectfully about it. What was said we won't know, but you can let your imagination do the work...
1/14/13 5:44 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time I grab a kimura tonight I'm going to feel dirty

1/14/13 5:45 PM
cheesesteak
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/14/13 5:47 PM
Foos
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daammmn, not looking good for Lloyd. Someone should get a hold of the co-accused in lloyd's rape case to see if they can get some more info on that night he was accused of rape
1/14/13 6:01 PM
Jsteven
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a good look for avellan Phone Post
1/14/13 6:13 PM
Roy Batty
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting off a rape charge because of erectile dysfunction is like being convicted of attempted murder. Neither one makes someone less guilty, and should hold the same consequences as the actual crime. Being an incompetent and/or impotent scumbag is not somehow better than just being a scumbag.
1/14/13 6:13 PM
Walnuts
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Holy hell @ Marcos Avellan preaching about "full disclosure"

Is this piece of shit just trolling us? No way he doesn't see the irony.
1/14/13 6:15 PM
Nitecrawler
2195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Wow this shit is crazy. Phone Post
1/14/13 6:26 PM
NumbNuts

What....Lloyd Irvin raped WarMachine?????
1/14/13 8:19 PM
HELWIG

Has John Kopenhaver released any further comments?

1/14/13 8:47 PM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marcos looks like a dick here. Shame on him.
1/14/13 9:03 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy -

Fixed - not sure where I got the alcohol factor from, but it wasn't in either of the two stories.  Did notice that the jury wanted to convict him of lesser charges, but that option was denied by the judge.

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990.  He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was temporarily unable to achieve an erection.   Jurors asked if they could convict Lloyd Irvin of lesser charges, but were denied by the judge when attorneys agreed that it would be grounds for appeal.He has never publicly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility.   Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars.  This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions.  He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape.  This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools.  He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model.  He is the lowest form of a man.  He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates.  

Well put Phone Post
1/14/13 9:10 PM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Machine ?@WarMachine170
Don't know who created this page but GOOD SHIT. RT #FUCKLLOYDIRVIN http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/
1/14/13 9:15 PM
cheesesteak

LLOYDS SAMBO INSTRUCTOR IS A CHILD MOLESTER ALSO....

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12705&page=2
1/14/13 9:28 PM
Nitecrawler
2195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe this has been answered but did war machine have a problem with TLI before all of this? Phone Post
1/14/13 9:39 PM
Nitecrawler

superCalo -

^Not that I have heard, but I guess in his situation he hears things, things others might not normally hear about in their own social circles and networks.

Cool thanks. Phone Post
1/14/13 9:41 PM
KevinMcAllister
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - Maybe this has been answered but did war machine have a problem with TLI before all of this? Phone Post
I googled their names together.

http://www.mmaopinion.com/blog/2009/08/24/war-machine-wants-to-fight-lloyd-irvin/ Phone Post
1/14/13 9:45 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - Maybe this has been answered but did war machine have a problem with TLI before all of this? Phone Post
The night he tweeted my OP he stated he wanted to train at TLi but Lloyd wouldn't let him Phone Post
1/14/13 11:00 PM
HELWIG

^chilling

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.