1/14/13 11:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HELWIG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^chilling

1/14/13 11:23 PM
Drugs_Delaney
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

What is the Soldiers of Submissions?

First rule about the Soldiers of Submissions is that we don't talk about the S.O.S. Once you're on the Combat Gold Club and you have what it takes someone will talk to you about the Soldiers of Submission. Those that gain entrance into this elite group must have the will and desire of a True Champion. This group isn't for everyone and for this reason we don't speak about it.

http://www.lloydirvin.com/adult/bjj/BlackBeltClub.htm

somebody watched fight club 1 too many times
1/15/13 12:17 PM
DAVID H
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more time................. Fuck Lloyd Irvin.
1/15/13 12:25 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

First rule about the Soldiers of Submissions is that we don't talk about the S.O.S. Once you're on the Combat Gold Club and you have what it takes someone will talk to you about the Soldiers of Submission. Those that gain entrance into this elite group must have the will and desire of a True Champion. This group isn't for everyone and for this reason we don't speak about it.

haha sounds about right

1/15/13 1:22 PM
jjchgo
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

lmao wtf is this corny ass shit?

is this what makes him a marketing guru?
1/16/13 12:45 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

jjchgo - 
soremano - 

he's positioning himself as the leader of a cult like elite organization made up of impressionable young men in order to capitalize financially. lloyd Irvin Top Rape Team
1/16/13 1:39 AM
supersaiyan

randomposter - I should add that I am an attorney. I am certainly not suggesting that Irvin did not do the things that were alleged in the article. But an application of knowledge requires data. The article doesn't even put what Irvin said in quotes! Is this what he really said? Or is it "kind of what he said"?
The facts will come out. And then we can condemn. But many are awfully quick to call someone a rapist without waiting to hear the evidence. More convenient that way, to be sure.....but fair?

pretty much true...

only person anyone needs to be concerned with is the one in the mirror... anytime you point your finger rmr you got 3 pointing BACK AT YOU.

lets get the facts first .
1/16/13 6:45 AM
GenghisKwan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Australia you get 10+ years for gang rape....fcking animals mate wake up Phone Post
1/16/13 9:27 AM
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up

1/16/13 9:31 AM
MountainMedic
654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GenghisKwan - In Australia you get 10+ years for gang rape....fcking animals mate wake up Phone Post
Most rape cases should be life in prison. You can't fix a sexual predator. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:06 AM
DonFrye_Fan

Sickening. Even though it happened a while ago, my thoughts are with the victim. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:45 AM
DAVID H
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the daily.............
Fuck Lloyd Irvin....
1/16/13 11:50 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... Scum of the Earth!! Any man who Rapes any women ... Especially an underaged woman needs to have his Fucking Cock chopped off by the girl or her father!!

Will never look at that scumbag the same! Phone Post
1/16/13 11:56 AM
cheesesteak
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjchgo - 
soremano - 

unfortunately yes. This backpage of a shitty magazine type advertising is considered genius in MMA...Whereas for any other industry or product it would be considered snake oil... Embarrassing actually.
1/16/13 1:06 PM
KevinMcAllister
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/16/13 1:35 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greenup - Sick. WarMachine fears no man. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/16/13 1:47 PM
Virginio
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - this dissapoints me. (if true) However, college kids do some realy really dumb shit, and if this did happen, i am sure Lloyd regrets its terribly. Think about this everyone: First of all, let me say this...I do not condone or even think this kind of thing is the least bit funny nor do i take it lightly. it actually discusts me. (just remember, yes, certain girls do sometimes place themselves in compromising situations and some may say "they asked for it" I don't personally believe any woman "asked for it". Here's what i want to get accross....
just remember, these party girls are someones daughter, someones sister, someones granddaughter ect..., and should be respected as such.
If Lloyed was involved in something like this, think of all what he's given back to society. Think of all the kids lives he's touched and changed. Think of all the positive motivation and adult lives he's changed through jiujitsu and martial arts. We have all done stupid shit at one time or another. Some worse than others. That story sickens me. It really does.
i have heard Lloyd is a good man today as a MAN, (not a college kid) I sure hope it's not true. But if it is, i try and look at how Lloyd leads his lie now, as opposed to some college "party kid". Lloyd contributes a lot to society in helping improve and touch lives. Perhaps he said to himself, "i have to give back for the mistakes i made"? who knows.
Am I the only one who noticed this?

"I try and look at how Lloyd lives his lie now"

I realize it's just a typo, but an interesting one at that. Phone Post
1/16/13 1:49 PM
Phil999

Masturbasian - back in 1990 LI was accused of gang rape he got no charges coz of limp dick.

the rest of the 'gang' all got charged 5+ years i think but he was let off due to his defense of not being able to get hard.

So he eventually got off?
1/16/13 1:53 PM
Phil999

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

idiot
1/16/13 1:58 PM
cheesesteak
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Virginio - 
Jason Reinhardt - this dissapoints me. (if true) However, college kids do some realy really dumb shit, and if this did happen, i am sure Lloyd regrets its terribly. Think about this everyone: First of all, let me say this...I do not condone or even think this kind of thing is the least bit funny nor do i take it lightly. it actually discusts me. (just remember, yes, certain girls do sometimes place themselves in compromising situations and some may say "they asked for it" I don't personally believe any woman "asked for it". Here's what i want to get accross....
just remember, these party girls are someones daughter, someones sister, someones granddaughter ect..., and should be respected as such.
If Lloyed was involved in something like this, think of all what he's given back to society. Think of all the kids lives he's touched and changed. Think of all the positive motivation and adult lives he's changed through jiujitsu and martial arts. We have all done stupid shit at one time or another. Some worse than others. That story sickens me. It really does.
i have heard Lloyd is a good man today as a MAN, (not a college kid) I sure hope it's not true. But if it is, i try and look at how Lloyd leads his lie now, as opposed to some college "party kid". Lloyd contributes a lot to society in helping improve and touch lives. Perhaps he said to himself, "i have to give back for the mistakes i made"? who knows.
Am I the only one who noticed this?

"I try and look at how Lloyd lives his lie now"

I realize it's just a typo, but an interesting one at that. Phone Post

Well Lloyd certainly is living his "lie" that's for sure.

he's going about his lie like nothing has happened...hey everyone on FB I just got back from chilling in Miami, life is grand isn't it? -LI

Hey everybody on FB, how do you think my boy keenan will do in the tourny, lie is grand isn't it! -LI
1/16/13 2:08 PM
jjchgo
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

since the other LI thread got deleted i will make sure to bump this thread daily so everyone know about this scumbag.

also lets not forget that MARCOS AVELLAN SUPPORTS AND STANDS BY HIS "BROTHER" LLOYD IRVIN.
1/16/13 2:18 PM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diazed And Confused -
Masturbasian - back in 1990 LI was accused of gang rape he got no charges coz of limp dick.

the rest of the 'gang' all got charged 5+ years i think but he was let off due to his defense of not being able to get hard.

So they "softened" the punishment?

Phone Post
1/16/13 3:12 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
501 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjchgo - since the other LI thread got deleted i will make sure to bump this thread daily so everyone know about this scumbag.

also lets not forget that MARCOS AVELLAN SUPPORTS AND STANDS BY HIS "BROTHER" LLOYD IRVIN.
Which thread? Phone Post
1/16/13 3:31 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 3:33 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
jjchgo - since the other LI thread got deleted i will make sure to bump this thread daily so everyone know about this scumbag.

Which thread? Phone Post

A mod deleted the thread where Marcos laid out his defense of Too Limp Irvin (TLI)

Executive Summary:  Marcos Avellan is an amoral sycophant.

I'd be capable of forgiving "Master" Irvin if he had owned up to the situation, apologized to the victim, and asked the forgiveness of the community.

But he didn't - he opted to attempted to hide from it, then bury it, then profit it from it.  Even if I could travel back in time, observe the incident and decide that the victim was a 'lieing whore' (as Philip Proctor stated in defense of Too Limp Irvin), it would not excuse his reprehensible bevavior since.

"Master" Irvin is a scumbag, even IF the victim is a dirty slut who got 5 men falsely sentenced for a crime they did not commit.  And I think we can all agree, based on the findings of a jury that was obviously not overly sympathetic to the victim,  that a crime was committed.

1/16/13 4:27 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
501 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Which thread? Phone Post

A mod deleted the thread where Marcos laid out his defense of Too Limp Irvin (TLI)

Executive Summary:  Marcos Avellan is an amoral sycophant.

I'd be capable of forgiving "Master" Irvin if he had owned up to the situation, apologized to the victim, and asked the forgiveness of the community.

But he didn't - he opted to attempted to hide from it, then bury it, then profit it from it.  Even if I could travel back in time, observe the incident and decide that the victim was a 'lieing whore' (as Philip Proctor stated in defense of Too Limp Irvin), it would not excuse his reprehensible bevavior since.

"Master" Irvin is a scumbag, even IF the victim is a dirty slut who got 5 men falsely sentenced for a crime they did not commit.  And I think we can all agree, based on the findings of a jury that was obviously not overly sympathetic to the victim,  that a crime was committed.

Agree. No respect for anyone defending Lloyd. It would be different if Marcos and that other tool had just said

"you know what, I didn't know Lloyd when he was 20. Sounds like he was hanging in the wrong crowd and got caught up in a bad situation which he was not convicted of. I've know him since blah blah blah year and he's been a great teacher and mentor to me. I trust him and I'd like to focus on BJJ and not something in the past. If you have a question about that night ask him not me, I wasn't there"

That's all he had to say instead of bashing the victim and defending "master" to the death. It's a real cult mentality over there Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.