UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/16/13 3:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fillthy
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 3:33 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
jjchgo - since the other LI thread got deleted i will make sure to bump this thread daily so everyone know about this scumbag.

also lets not forget that MARCOS AVELLAN SUPPORTS AND STANDS BY HIS "BROTHER" LLOYD IRVIN.
Which thread? Phone Post

A mod deleted the thread where Marcos laid out his defense of Too Limp Irvin (TLI)

Executive Summary:  Marcos Avellan is an amoral sycophant.

I'd be capable of forgiving "Master" Irvin if he had owned up to the situation, apologized to the victim, and asked the forgiveness of the community.

But he didn't - he opted to attempted to hide from it, then bury it, then profit it from it.  Even if I could travel back in time, observe the incident and decide that the victim was a 'lieing whore' (as Philip Proctor stated in defense of Too Limp Irvin), it would not excuse his reprehensible bevavior since.

"Master" Irvin is a scumbag, even IF the victim is a dirty slut who got 5 men falsely sentenced for a crime they did not commit.  And I think we can all agree, based on the findings of a jury that was obviously not overly sympathetic to the victim,  that a crime was committed.

1/16/13 4:27 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
jjchgo - since the other LI thread got deleted i will make sure to bump this thread daily so everyone know about this scumbag.

also lets not forget that MARCOS AVELLAN SUPPORTS AND STANDS BY HIS "BROTHER" LLOYD IRVIN.
Which thread? Phone Post

A mod deleted the thread where Marcos laid out his defense of Too Limp Irvin (TLI)

Executive Summary:  Marcos Avellan is an amoral sycophant.

I'd be capable of forgiving "Master" Irvin if he had owned up to the situation, apologized to the victim, and asked the forgiveness of the community.

But he didn't - he opted to attempted to hide from it, then bury it, then profit it from it.  Even if I could travel back in time, observe the incident and decide that the victim was a 'lieing whore' (as Philip Proctor stated in defense of Too Limp Irvin), it would not excuse his reprehensible bevavior since.

"Master" Irvin is a scumbag, even IF the victim is a dirty slut who got 5 men falsely sentenced for a crime they did not commit.  And I think we can all agree, based on the findings of a jury that was obviously not overly sympathetic to the victim,  that a crime was committed.

Agree. No respect for anyone defending Lloyd. It would be different if Marcos and that other tool had just said

"you know what, I didn't know Lloyd when he was 20. Sounds like he was hanging in the wrong crowd and got caught up in a bad situation which he was not convicted of. I've know him since blah blah blah year and he's been a great teacher and mentor to me. I trust him and I'd like to focus on BJJ and not something in the past. If you have a question about that night ask him not me, I wasn't there"

That's all he had to say instead of bashing the victim and defending "master" to the death. It's a real cult mentality over there Phone Post
1/16/13 4:28 PM
Troll Hunter10
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliff notes of the LI rape for lazy people(read the whole thread you lazy bum)

LI wanted to participate in a gang rape
LI could not get it up
5 men involved in the rape are convicted
LI manages to get off
LI makes no attempt to explain the case
LI is scum until proven otherwise(doubtful) Phone Post
1/16/13 4:45 PM
jjchgo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Troll Hunter10 -  Cliff notes of the LI rape for lazy people(read the whole thread you lazy bum)

LI could not get it up
LI manages to get off

MARCOS AVELLAN NAMES HIS KID AFTER LI

MARCOS AVELLAN COMES TO MMA.TV TO DEFEND HIS "BROTHER"

MARCOS AVELLAN GETS EATEN ALIVE ON MMA.TV

MARCOS AVELLAN ASK KIRIK TO DELETE THREAD.
1/16/13 4:51 PM
kcbjj
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/16/13 4:53 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjchgo -
Troll Hunter10 -  Cliff notes of the LI rape for lazy people(read the whole thread you lazy bum)

LI could not get it up
LI manages to get off

Was Marcos getting shit on in his thread? I didn't get to read much of it yesterday, I remember posts were disappearing tho Phone Post
1/16/13 4:56 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
jjchgo -

LI could not get it up
LI manages to get off

Was Marcos getting shit on in his thread? I didn't get to read much of it yesterday, I remember posts were disappearing tho Phone Post

that would be an understatement!
1/16/13 4:58 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
jjchgo -

LI could not get it up
LI manages to get off

People asked him questions that he refused to answer. Tom Callos destroyed Avellan's claims about him. Avellan popped back in once to say "i expected this reaction" but didn't answer any questions. People shit on him for his condescending attitude and his blind loyalty. Then he asked for the thread to be removed. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:39 AM
jjchgo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt...a couple more vote downs wont hurt.
1/17/13 1:18 AM
Liyon
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys want to make this a big story? SEO stuff and trying to get boycotts at BJJ tournaments is small potatoes, imo.

Someone get local media in on this story. All the local network TV affiliates (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox) love these kinds of community investigative/undercover reporting stories. The kind where the reporter goes up to the scumbag on camera while they try to cover their face, run away, etc...

Most of us believe this story has merit.

You have a well-respected martial artist and big-time school in the community.

The martial artist in question has a sordid history involving a gang rape where he got off on a technicality.

Two of his top fighters just raped a fellow classmate.

He has had a professional (and perhaps personal) relationship with a convicted child molester (sambo black belt).

He conducts rape prevention seminars and works with women and kids.

If nothing else, this is something potential customers should know about. If they still choose to join his school, then so be it.

Either that or get Anonymous and 4Chan to make it a bigger story.
1/17/13 1:37 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well lets start. How do we begin? Enough discussion, no parent should be signing their child up to take classes at any Lloyd Irvin affiliated school. Lets make it happen. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:13 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Liyon - You guys want to make this a big story? SEO stuff and trying to get boycotts at BJJ tournaments is small potatoes, imo.

Someone get local media in on this story. All the local network TV affiliates (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox) love these kinds of community investigative/undercover reporting stories. The kind where the reporter goes up to the scumbag on camera while they try to cover their face, run away, etc...

The martial artist in question has a sordid history involving a gang rape where he got off on a technicality.

He has had a professional (and perhaps personal) relationship with a convicted child molester (sambo black belt).

If nothing else, this is something potential customers should know about. If they still choose to join his school, then so be it.

A guy here claims to have Facebook messaged this to ANON. What's the local station in Maryland? Parents and potential students need to be aware before you or your kids go train there Phone Post
1/17/13 2:23 AM
Larry The Legend
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHA did he make her call him Master?
1/17/13 4:44 AM
Bentleysuper8

Virginio - 
Jason Reinhardt - this dissapoints me. (if true) However, college kids do some realy really dumb shit, and if this did happen, i am sure Lloyd regrets its terribly. Think about this everyone: First of all, let me say this...I do not condone or even think this kind of thing is the least bit funny nor do i take it lightly. it actually discusts me. (just remember, yes, certain girls do sometimes place themselves in compromising situations and some may say "they asked for it" I don't personally believe any woman "asked for it". Here's what i want to get accross....
just remember, these party girls are someones daughter, someones sister, someones granddaughter ect..., and should be respected as such.
If Lloyed was involved in something like this, think of all what he's given back to society. Think of all the kids lives he's touched and changed. Think of all the positive motivation and adult lives he's changed through jiujitsu and martial arts. We have all done stupid shit at one time or another. Some worse than others. That story sickens me. It really does.
i have heard Lloyd is a good man today as a MAN, (not a college kid) I sure hope it's not true. But if it is, i try and look at how Lloyd leads his lie now, as opposed to some college "party kid". Lloyd contributes a lot to society in helping improve and touch lives. Perhaps he said to himself, "i have to give back for the mistakes i made"? who knows.
Am I the only one who noticed this?

"I try and look at how Lloyd lives his lie now"

I realize it's just a typo, but an interesting one at that. Phone Post

I called it back on page 7. Freudian slip of the year.
1/17/13 5:03 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liyon - You guys want to make this a big story? SEO stuff and trying to get boycotts at BJJ tournaments is small potatoes, imo.

Do it! Your American media should be all over this Phone Post
1/17/13 5:04 AM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 01/17/13 5:06 AM
2JupitersTooMany - 

http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04-25/news/9004250070_1_third-juror-irvin-trial

JIM SPENCER

April 25, 1990|By JIM SPENCER Columnist

I'm glad I wasn't on the jury that had to decide whether Terrence Gatling and Lloyd Irvin Jr. were guilty of gang-raping a 17-year-old Hampton University freshman.

Although the jurors found Gatling guilty of forcible sodomy, there was not enough evidence to convict either man of rape.

Still, when the three-day rape trial ended Monday, the defendants had revealed too much about themselves to be let off the hook for what happened Oct. 7 in Gatling's apartment.

On that evening a 17-year-old girl agreed to go to dinner with a group of male college students she barely knew. Then she agreed to go to an apartment with them for a party. Somewhere along the line she drank some booze.

By the end of the night, at least seven men had had sex with her. Neither Gatling, who is 21, nor Irvin, who is 20, tried to talk any of them out of it. Instead, they joined in. Or tried.

Irvin was saved by the fact that the jury believed he was impotent when it was his turn.

The rape trial was argued on the same turf as most rape trials: The girl, 5 feet 2 inches tall and 98 pounds, said she was forced to submit to the men's sexual advances. She said when she struggled with one of them, he hit her in the mouth. A medical report showed that her mouth was bruised.

The men said she was a willing participant in an orgy. Lawyers for Irvin and Gatling called witnesses who claimed they heard the girl encourage the men having sex with her.

The defendants also claimed that one of the first men to have sex with her came out of the bedroom yelling, "She's a freak. She's a freak."

Irvin and Gatling apparently took that to mean the 17-year-old was a nymphomaniac.

My question is: What difference does that make?

Does it justify being the seventh guy into the bedroom, or, for that matter, the first?

The jury didn't really address that.

"It was an emotional trial," one of the jurors, Barry Spigel, told me. "But we did a good job of getting rid of our own separate emotions and considering the evidence. The jury felt that there was reasonable doubt of whether a rape had occurred."

"I feel the girl was raped," said Bessie Singleton, another juror. "But the room where this happened was dark, and with all that was going on, it was unclear who was doing what."

"It's not over in my mind," Paul Hoyt, a third juror, confided. "These kinds of trials never are. You hope you call it correctly. I don't know what else you can do. We prayed to God for some guidance. I don't think anybody got any great revelations."

Without divine intervention, the trial turned on legal definitions. That's the only fair way, I know, but in this case it doesn't seem like enough.

Irvin walked free, not because he did the right thing and refused to have sex with a 17-year-old. He testified that he wanted to have intercourse with her but couldn't.

A jury didnt find a black man guilty? 

1/17/13 7:39 AM
TheTankEngine

soremano - 

What is the Soldiers of Submissions?

First rule about the Soldiers of Submissions is that we don't talk about the S.O.S. Once you're on the Combat Gold Club and you have what it takes someone will talk to you about the Soldiers of Submission. Those that gain entrance into this elite group must have the will and desire of a True Champion. This group isn't for everyone and for this reason we don't speak about it.

http://www.lloydirvin.com/adult/bjj/BlackBeltClub.htm

Don't talk about it huh?
Here's a little privacy tip for you, DON'T POST SECRET SHIT ON YOUR WEBSITE!!
Fucking attention whore!
1/17/13 7:43 AM
Jump Kick
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too many pages to sift through - can someone post the evidence that was used to conclude that the girl was forcibly raped vs. consensual? Did any of the convicts admit they forcibly raped her? Phone Post
1/17/13 9:01 AM
Daredevil73
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

A guy here claims to have Facebook messaged this to ANON. What's the local station in Maryland? Parents and potential students need to be aware before you or your kids go train there Phone Post
Look at the original news video of the recent rape by Lloyd Irvin's students. Get the name of the reporter that covered the story and call her. Phone Post

She's already been made aware.
1/17/13 9:21 AM
boooring

Jump Kick -  Too many pages to sift through - can someone post the evidence that was used to conclude that the girl was forcibly raped vs. consensual? Did any of the convicts admit they forcibly raped her? Phone Post

WTF? LOL!

Other than the 5 convictions for rape, no. No evidence was found of rape.
1/17/13 9:46 AM
Jump Kick
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boooring -
Jump Kick -  Too many pages to sift through - can someone post the evidence that was used to conclude that the girl was forcibly raped vs. consensual? Did any of the convicts admit they forcibly raped her? Phone Post

WTF? LOL!

Other than the 5 convictions for rape, no. No evidence was found of rape.
What is wrong with you? So at trial their convictions were used to convict? I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm asking for the evidence presented at trial. Phone Post
1/17/13 10:05 AM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 10:06 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This.
1/17/13 10:13 AM
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holly Smith was a physician at Riverside Regional Medical Center in the early morning of Oct. 10, 1989, when the 17-year-old was brought in by a police detective for examination. Smith testified Friday that the exam was hampered because the woman suffered from vaginal spasms.

The doctor said the disorder virtually always is the result of rape, rather than consensual sexual intercourse, and that the condition can last for years. Often, she said, women explain that they cannot have intercourse after they have been raped because they get scared and begin to experience the spasms.

``It is very common after rape,'' said Smith. ``It is not common otherwise.''

1/17/13 10:16 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12 - 

Holly Smith was a physician at Riverside Regional Medical Center in the early morning of Oct. 10, 1989, when the 17-year-old was brought in by a police detective for examination. Smith testified Friday that the exam was hampered because the woman suffered from vaginal spasms.

The doctor said the disorder virtually always is the result of rape, rather than consensual sexual intercourse, and that the condition can last for years. Often, she said, women explain that they cannot have intercourse after they have been raped because they get scared and begin to experience the spasms.

``It is very common after rape,'' said Smith. ``It is not common otherwise.''

Thanks.

What was the deal with Lloyd and the other guy? Why was one convicted and other not? Other than limp dick obviously.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.