UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/10/13 12:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
devilishstoner
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 
crossfire -  As i posted in another thread , why hasn't this been known until now ? Phone Post

I imagine the benevolent marital arts community decided it was more valuable to give a man a second chance at life than to educate women about the potential danger of being under his care

Well said.
1/10/13 1:03 PM
DanEzra
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

You sound like a real scumbag.

1/10/13 1:09 PM
cheesesteak
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This i really fucked up if true. I hope that this is not the actually Lloyd Irvin we all know, but how many people are named Llyod Irvin? I'd like to see him clear the air on this issue...If not, good bye and good riddance to the MMA millionaire seminars and MLM marketing that has gotten him rich
1/10/13 1:15 PM
whoabro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - This i really fucked up if true. I hope that this is not the actually Lloyd Irvin we all know, but how many people are named Llyod Irvin? I'd like to see him clear the air on this issue...If not, good bye and good riddance to the MMA millionaire seminars and MLM marketing that has gotten him rich
. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:16 PM
Timothyk
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

X_Rated - 
Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

Do you know how retarded you'd have to be to be a 20 something year old guy and think "hmm having group sex with this 17 year old girl who has been drinking all night definitely sounds like a good idea"

Average American Adolescent= Retarded.
1/10/13 1:16 PM
Timothyk
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

what a gentleman

My fiance thinks I am quite so.
1/10/13 1:17 PM
Timothyk

Edited: 01/16/13 4:31 PM
X_Rated - 
tsm29 - 
X_Rated - 

Do you know how retarded you'd have to be to be a 20 something year old guy and think "hmm having group sex with this 17 year old girl who has been drinking all night definitely sounds like a good idea"

No way an honorable man is even going to think about that let alone act out on it. Whenever I hear someone trying to defend it I can't help but think they've been in those shoes themselves.

Bingo...

Like yeah, that shit does happen I'm sure. But it's one thing for a girl to be 'advertising' herself as available or 'willing' for that sort of thing, and it's ENTIRELY another for a guy to take her up on it.

Choices, people. You have them and you make them.

Edited after further reading.
1/10/13 1:20 PM
Submissable
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - 
X_Rated - 

Ohh so this is strictly an american thing? So you're retarded and a scumbag?

1/10/13 1:21 PM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was 20 years old right? Old enough to RISK HIS LIFE for his country in the military, old enough to vote, old enough to drive.... that's not an adolescent.

I'm sure he changed. I'm sure his concern over his student is 100% genuine. I'm sure he puts a LOT of work into his rape prevention seminars.

That being said, this reflects very poorly on him and his whole brand, and it should.

When you were accused of rape, and while he may not have raped that girl... he almost might as well have... add to that two of your students rape their teammate... he fucked up really badly somewhere. His team's integrity and strength of character is his responsibility and his responsibility only.

1/10/13 1:22 PM
figure four

Timothyk - 
X_Rated - 
tsm29 - 
X_Rated - 

No way an honorable man is even going to think about that let alone act out on it. Whenever I hear someone trying to defend it I can't help but think they've been in those shoes themselves.

Bingo...

Like yeah, that shit does happen I'm sure. But it's one thing for a girl to be 'advertising' herself as available or 'willing' for that sort of thing, and it's ENTIRELY another for a guy to take her up on it.

I just think judging him permanently over a probably really weird evening of adolescence isn't really right either.

Karma is a bee-yotch.

Thought he got away with it +20 years ago!
Now it's coming back to bite him in the ass...

That's KARMA!
1/10/13 1:23 PM
Timothyk

Edited: 01/16/13 4:32 PM
Edited after further reading.
1/10/13 1:24 PM
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - 
X_Rated - 
tsm29 - 
X_Rated - 

Bingo...

I just think judging him permanently over a probably really weird evening of adolescence isn't really right either.

If he raped a drunk chick and hurt her a bit in the process because he was just so messed up, that's pretty fucking inexcusable.  Impetuosity of youth or no.

That's pretty fucking fucked up dude.  You don't get a pass for shit like this.

1/10/13 1:25 PM
Timothyk

Submissable - 
Timothyk - 
X_Rated - 

No, but I think it is a civilized country problem. I don't think an Indigenous tribes person would do something like this.
1/10/13 1:25 PM
figure four

Timothyk - This exact scenario happened to a co workers boyfriend, only the "victim" was his girlfriend. She had a trane ran on her. He came home at 7 am IIRC. They made it all way to the doctor and paperwork stage before she told the truth.

Who in there right mind (other than a retard or scumbag) would allow a train to be done to their girl?

If that is what she is in too... Relationship is no longer needed...
1/10/13 1:26 PM
Timothyk

I think bish came over with the intent to fuck, got tipsy, one thing lead to another, no one ever said no, and at the end of the event she called rape to calm the parents.
1/10/13 1:28 PM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - I think bish came over with the intent to fuck, got tipsy, one thing lead to another, no one ever said no, and at the end of the event she called rape to calm the parents.

While she's not without fault... why as a guy would you think that's a good idea? Control your dick ... seriously

1/10/13 1:29 PM
Timothyk

figure four - 
Timothyk - This exact scenario happened to a co workers boyfriend, only the "victim" was his girlfriend. She had a trane ran on her. He came home at 7 am IIRC. They made it all way to the doctor and paperwork stage before she told the truth.

Who in there right mind (other than a retard or scumbag) would allow a train to be done to their girl?

If that is what she is in too... Relationship is no longer needed...

She had some dudes run a trane on her while he was at work.
1/10/13 1:31 PM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf are they teaching at LI Academy.

1/10/13 1:31 PM
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothy, do you play high school football in Ohio?

1/10/13 1:32 PM
X_Rated

6ULDV8 - 

Timothy, do you play high school football in Ohio?

holy lol

Timothyk

Edited: 01/16/13 4:32 PM
X_Rated - 
Timothyk - I think bish came over with the intent to fuck, got tipsy, one thing lead to another, no one ever said no, and at the end of the event she called rape to calm the parents.

While she's not without fault... why as a guy would you think that's a good idea? Control your dick ... seriously

I completely agree and DO NOT CONDONE THIS. I just think you all(the public) have way too much interest in witch hunts, and really Edited after further reading.
Submissable
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - 
Submissable - 
Timothyk - 
X_Rated - 

No, but I think it is a civilized country problem. I don't think an Indigenous tribes person would do something like this.

So you dont think Indigenous Tribes have raped women/girls? Really? I mean, really? 

1/10/13 1:33 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk's account wants to get raped.  He's asking for it.

1/10/13 1:34 PM
Hired Gun
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow just wow
1/10/13 1:35 PM
bjws
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. I can only assume that you will end up in jail at some point in your life if you think like this.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.