UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/21/13 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fillthy
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloodstorm - 
UGCTT_Fillthy -
no-gi_JAMES420 - Can someone link me to some articles re: Lloyd's case from 20 years ago? Having a huge facebook debate with some TLI ppl and I wanna destroy them with facts. I know they're in the thread somewhere but this thread is huuugggeee now!

lloydirvinrapeexposed.com is a good place to point folks.

And it keeps the website on the first page of google results

Lol hes trying to take that site down Phone Post

What?  Link to story?

1/21/13 1:04 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/21/13 1:11 PM

Site owner needs to email ken@popehat.com

Explain the situation, and he may be able to find pro bono help.

Many lawyers take umbrage at attempts to quell free speech through threatening lawsuits.

1/21/13 1:11 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

LOL,Too Limp Irvin.  

Standby for Streisand Effect.

1/21/13 1:37 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A guy on my Facebook "fiends list" posted that rant from Avellan (he trains at a TLI affiliate, Strikeforce veteran too. Seemed like a cool dude until this incident).

I commented on it that "you can have sex with 100 hookers while roiding yourself into a god damn heart attack and that ain't even in the same FUCKING GALAXY as RAPING SOMEONE."

He erased my comments and sent me these messages:
1/21/13 1:39 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

09:17am
(TLI supporter)
First things first. The two guys that were charged with rape are not representative of TLI. Both were fairly new and one of the kids was still repping alliance. 2nd Lloyd did not rape anyone. These assholes bringing up something from when he was a 19 yr old college student is ridiculous. He was not convicted of anything. The judicial system said he was not involved after reviewing the evidence but you think they know something they didn't? Were you there? Do you know Lloyd? Or are you just looking at garbage posted on the Internet and joining the mob. I've been with Lloyd since 2001 and watched him take care of guys for no reason other than generosity. He has helped me on multiple occasions when I needed it and never asked for anything in return. Before you join a witch hunt learn the facts.

9:20am
(ME)
he admitted in court that he wanted to participate in the rape but couldnt get it up in a room full of me. HIS WORDS.
he got off on a fucking technicality
if thats what you support, thats on you
i see you erased my comment.... nice... scared of the truth?
I agree with your view of 99% of the things you have posted on here but i cant ride with TLI after everything that has come out. Sorry man.
judicial system also said OJ was innocent, so lets not put too much faith in that.

9:29am
(TLI supporter)
Not at all. Y'all motherfuckers that read a hate campaign on the Internet and run with it are the scared ones. Like a bunch of gossiping women. Were you there? Do you know Lloyd? You cats are disgusting to me. Waiting for a negative even if it's something he was not convicted of and jumping on it. I'm a guy that prays 5x a day and has been married for 13years and never cheated on my wife but I understand if you dig enough you can find something to defame anyone. It sickens me that none of you guys know any of the real facts yet you are quick to burn someone at the stake.

9:30am
(ME)
blinded by loyalty.... there are a bunch of news articles online man
he WANTED TO PARTICIPATE!!! HIS FUCKING WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you deny this?
why doesnt he make a statement?

9:59am
(TLI supporter)
He will eventually. The vultures have made their minds up about the situation so they will hate regardless of what is said. I've known Lloyd for 12 years and he has shown me who he is. I refuse to judge him on something that happened in 1989 at a frat party and he was not convicted of any crime.

10:00am
(ME)
wow for someone who distrusts the govt so much you put a lot of faith in the court system
KARMA is punishing him where the law did not
did you read the article?
http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04-25/news/9004250070_1_third-juror-irvin-trial

10:09am
(ME)
http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04-20/news/9004200218_1_irvin-gang-rape-case-two-men

(ME)
Here's a quote: "At one point, one of the men talked about how easy it would be to toss the slightly built, 5-foot-2-inch woman over the balcony. She said she was watching television when one of the men asked her to step into the bedroom so he could talk to her.
The woman said that man and a friend began pulling her clothes off and forcing her onto the bed. She said one man had oral sex with her while the other had sexual intercourse with her.
"I couldn't breathe and I couldn't understand why they were doing this to me," she said.
Other men came in and raped her repeatedly, she said. After the group left, Gatling and Irvin came in and closed the door behind them, she said.
"I was lying on the bed crying," the woman testified, maintaining her composure. "I was trying to figure out what I was going to do."
At that point, she said, Irvin began having sexual intercourse with her while Gatling held her down and forced her to have oral sex with him. The girl said she did not cry out for help because she was afraid one of the men might follow through with the threat to throw her off the balcony."

(ME)
THATS WHO YOU SUPPORT

10:11am
(TLI supporter)
I read all of the articles. Have you read any official court documents?

10:11am
(ME)
no please send them, id love to read them

10:15am
(TLI supporter)
None of the guys that are attempting to crucify Lloyd have read them either.

10:16am
(ME)
BRING EM OUT BRING EM OUT
??????

10:26am
(TLI supporter)
I don't have them and neither do any of the mob. At the end of the day the people that are closest to Lloyd know his character while the people that hate have no idea who he is or what the facts are about his past. Honestly, it doesn't matter. The cats that were trying to crucify him were haters before all of this went down and really don't make a difference. I just talked to Lloyd and he has not lost a single student at his academy, including the girl that was attacked. She is still with the team and our team will continue to dominate in competition as well as create better more successful people.

10:33am
(ME)
Wow ok man. I have never had anything bad to say about him until this. Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify it man.
1/21/13 1:39 PM
no-gi_JAMES420

Just a little insight to how their twisted minds work
1/21/13 1:50 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

Edited: 01/21/13 1:50 PM

It's much easier to attack the character of his detractors than it is to defend his actions in attempting to cover-up his past and profit from the publicity of his students gang-raping their teammate.

1/21/13 4:12 PM
judosmac
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no-gi_JAMES420 - Just a little insight to how their twisted minds work

You should ask him to read Ryan Hall's letter. It's very well written and done without the hate that comes across on the forums.
1/21/13 4:56 PM
stuvelo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/21/13 5:13 PM
Jeffphansen77
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how that stupidfuck starts throwing the word "hater" when referring to Iloyd's critics. It's juvenile when anyone does it, but ask him if everyone condemning rapists are "haters" now. Hell' just copy & paste Lloyd's words from the trial & ask him how he feels about his sisters or daughters hanging out with that sort of guy.
1/21/13 5:45 PM
murofgu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i stopped lurking to be a part of ug history...70,000 views and counting LI, statement please.

if i can get the time off work, id love to be at the next major tourny just to hear the boooooos!
1/21/13 5:57 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least some of the guys I beat placed in ADCC but Avellan only qualified for Trials?

I don't know what you see in him! Phone Post
1/21/13 5:57 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes, rape victims are confused and will sympathize with their rapists! Let me make this clear

I don't stand for rape and never will! Phone Post
1/21/13 6:06 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

kevinchhay -  At least some of the guys I beat placed in ADCC but Avellan only qualified for Trials?

I don't know what you see in him! Phone Post

Marcos or David?

David earned a bronze medal in 09.

I pity Marcos, and still hold out hope for David - although in situations like this, silence can be equally damning.

1/21/13 6:09 PM
Caddock
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3snqep/
1/21/13 6:19 PM
kevinchhay

Y'all talk about Lloyd like he's a prophet

God forbid he ever raped someone, oh wait he did! Phone Post
1/21/13 6:19 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

Edited: 01/21/13 6:20 PM

image not posting for Caddock.

but it's classic.  VTFU

1/21/13 6:29 PM
bighurtrocks
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caddock - http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3snqep/
Phone Post
1/22/13 7:22 AM
nakmuay26
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/22/13 10:28 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question for anyone in the know.

Let me give a big Heeeyyyyyyyoooooo! So you'll think TLI is in the house.

How much does Lloyd get when a gym is a Team Irvin affiliate.

Meaning a local Irvin gym, how much goes to Lloyd or is it a matter of his guys using their association.

Is it a one time franchise fee?

Is it suitcases of cash to the MMA Clay Davis?

Sheeeeeeeit.

I need to know. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:28 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

Edited: 01/22/13 11:29 PM

So I just stumbled across this thread where WSF self-identifies on the first page as Dr (chiropractic) Darrin Pordash, and claims that he received his BB in Sambo from none other than Mark Densberger (pedophile/incest/rape), the same guy who gave Too Limp Irvin a BB in Sambo.

Guess what Darrin Pordash has on his record?

If you guessed 'raping his patients' - you've been paying attention to this thread.

1/22/13 11:30 PM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lloyd irving is a scumbag. lmfao @ master marcos avellan...i seriously cant imagine what kind of a clusterfuck is going on in his mind knowing that he named his son after an attempted rapist.
1/23/13 12:04 AM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy -

So I just stumbled across this thread where WSF self-identifies on the first page as Dr (chiropractic) Darrin Pordash, and claims that he received his BB in Sambo from none other than Mark Densberger (pedophile/incest/rape), the same guy who gave Too Limp Irvin a BB in Sambo.

If you guessed 'raping his patients' - you've been paying attention to this thread.

Wow Phone Post
1/30/13 6:21 PM
AtomicElbow
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

holy shit
1/30/13 7:28 PM
Swagg
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 7:31 PM
Wow.....Lloyd is the only martial artist I know that has a legit rapist lineage.....hahahahaha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.