UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/30/13 8:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kingkoopa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rape is the most falsely reported crime. As in men get falsley accused if rape more than any thing else.

It is also the most damaging false crime reported.

Im not defending actual rapists or idiots who take advantage of intoxicated women. Im just saying women fuck guys over with false rape charges more so than actual rapes occur in the US

False accusations happen more than real rape cuz false accusers face no reprocussions while the falsely accused very well may end up being raped in prison and even if he wins everyone will remember him for being an accused rapist. No one will remember him winning the case. Phone Post
1/30/13 8:53 PM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - Edited after further reading.
Lol I didn't notice this. When did this happen? Phone Post
1/30/13 9:27 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's quite shocking that a big strong guy like war machine could be overpowered and violated by one man, perhaps Llyods charisma was a factor and he coaxed war machine into it. Phone Post
1/30/13 10:35 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kingkoopa -  Rape is the most falsely reported crime. As in men get falsley accused if rape more than any thing else.

It is also the most damaging false crime reported.

Im not defending actual rapists or idiots who take advantage of intoxicated women. Im just saying women fuck guys over with false rape charges more so than actual rapes occur in the US

False accusations happen more than real rape cuz false accusers face no reprocussions while the falsely accused very well may end up being raped in prison and even if he wins everyone will remember him for being an accused rapist. No one will remember him winning the case. Phone Post

Do you have a source for your assertion that rape is falsely reported more often than it is actually committed?

1/31/13 11:35 AM
HELWIG

Its that Densberger guy. He's at the top of the rape lineage chain.

His own adopted sons!

2/6/13 2:31 PM
jjchgo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/6/13 3:03 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

limp dick
2/6/13 4:10 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
2/6/13 4:42 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/06/13 11:12 PM

2/11/13 11:30 PM
bhfsim

Whatever came of this? Phone Post
2/11/13 11:56 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhfsim - Whatever came of this? Phone Post
2 of his schools dropped their association.
Public ridicule
Kennan stayed with TLI
A lot of people showed their true colors Phone Post
2/12/13 1:18 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

whadafykumeanitstaken -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
bhfsim - Whatever came of this? Phone Post
2 of his schools dropped their association.
Public ridicule
Kennan stayed with TLI
A lot of people showed their true colors Phone Post

2 of how many? Is it safe to assume all affiliates are aware of the story?
I just counted 19 affiliates. Phone Post
2/12/13 8:50 AM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this thread should get bumped everyday. Lloyd needs his karmic justice
2/16/13 7:57 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT, I agree cheesesteak!
2/17/13 12:56 AM
Philanderer
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - According to lloydirvinrapeexposed.com, Dominic Cruz has left TLI. Can anyone confirm this?

Anyone keeping a list of everyone- past and present- who left?

Ryan Hall and Mike Fowler may have left before the rape scandal, but those two names are huge.
2/17/13 4:14 AM
The Professional
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Philanderer -
Wes_Mantooth - According to lloydirvinrapeexposed.com, Dominic Cruz has left TLI. Can anyone confirm this?

Anyone keeping a list of everyone- past and present- who left?

Ryan Hall and Mike Fowler may have left before the rape scandal, but those two names are huge.
Mike fowler seems to be doing great in Hawaii. I have huge respect for Ryan too. Fowler ref'd a purple belt match of mine and I fully supported his judging and person. Never met hall.

Knowing Fowler left TLI makes me want to show him huge support... Especially in his decision to advance BJJ in Hawaii. Phone Post
2/17/13 12:19 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Having had someone extremely close to me, be a victim of brutally being raped, for hours of being kidnapped, i feel all rapist's should have their balls and pecker cut off. Then, when they eventually get out of prison, (which imo they never should), it should be madatory a sign be placed in their front yard, reading, "I -------, will never harm another woman again, as my balls and penis has been surgically removed by the court system" Or, better yet, a firing squad would be my choice if i was making the laws. F...... rapist cowards!
2/17/13 1:25 PM
MattBenwa

Jason Reinhardt - Having had someone extremely close to me, be a victim of brutally being raped, for hours of being kidnapped, i feel all rapist's should have their balls and pecker cut off. Then, when they eventually get out of prison, (which imo they never should), it should be madatory a sign be placed in their front yard, reading, "I -------, will never harm another woman again, as my balls and penis has been surgically removed by the court system" Or, better yet, a firing squad would be my choice if i was making the laws. F...... rapist cowards!

I'm opposed to physical castration...definitely cruel and unusual.

Chemical castration is a-ok in my book, though!
2/17/13 2:08 PM
cheesesteak

LIMP DICK IN THE HOUSE!!!!
2/17/13 9:29 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*bump*
2/17/13 9:51 PM
cheesesteak

from LLoyd to all you haters!!!

LET THAT BITCH BREATH!!!!!

HERES TO ALL YOU HATERS....I DRIVE AN ASTON MARTIN WHILE EATING A LOBSTER.... WHILE ALL YOU NIGGAS IN YA 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS EAT YOUR CANNED PATATERS...
2/17/13 10:10 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/17/13 10:22 PM
http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/
2/17/13 10:14 PM
no-gi_JAMES420

Edited: 02/17/13 10:23 PM
*Double
2/17/13 11:57 PM
ShawnTheBadger
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattBenwa - 
Jason Reinhardt - Having had someone extremely close to me, be a victim of brutally being raped, for hours of being kidnapped, i feel all rapist's should have their balls and pecker cut off. Then, when they eventually get out of prison, (which imo they never should), it should be madatory a sign be placed in their front yard, reading, "I -------, will never harm another woman again, as my balls and penis has been surgically removed by the court system" Or, better yet, a firing squad would be my choice if i was making the laws. F...... rapist cowards!

I'm opposed to physical castration...definitely cruel and unusual.

Chemical castration is a-ok in my book, though!

OK, we compromise gentlemen.

Chemical castration via sulfuric acid.
2/18/13 3:31 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.