UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

3/18/13 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - In no way condoning what I said. I have already edited and apologized.

Respect for that

3/18/13 5:45 PM
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carson's Corner radio show - 

Hillary is correct. The UG's attitude towards women, especially ones unfortunate enough to be raped, has always been far and away the worst thing about the site.

correct

3/18/13 5:55 PM
UGCTT_Stu0411
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano -
Carson's Corner radio show - 

Hillary is correct. The UG's attitude towards women, especially ones unfortunate enough to be raped, has always been far and away the worst thing about the site.

correct

This. Phone Post
3/18/13 7:22 PM
donkey guard
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How was the players real baller money maker fiasco? Phone Post
3/29/13 1:29 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 9:13 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did the other thread get deleted? The huge one in the Atama BJJ forum???
3/30/13 9:15 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

no-gi_JAMES420 - Did the other thread get deleted? The huge one in the Atama BJJ forum???

Yep 

Kirik 439     

Edited: 03/28/13 10:23 PM
The UnderGround, Mayor

Due to pressure from TLI attorneys, who aver that the thread contains a number of false and slanderous accusations, at least some of which have been identified to me, the "My experience" thread was removed from the BJJ forum.

3/30/13 9:23 PM
likatiga
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So the lawyers asserted that there were false and slanderous accusations and that was enough to delete the thread?

Not enforceable and weak.

The ultimate defense of slander is truth.
3/30/13 9:27 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2153604&page=1

Heres the thread with Kirik explaining why Fuzzy's thread was deleted. I haven't been there in a few days but heres how it was going last time I posted there......

Kirik is bush

3/30/13 9:47 PM
likatiga
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking love that bush gif. I only wish there was video out there of me being such a badass.
3/31/13 7:37 AM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kudos to War Machine though.  That ex-con pretty much broke all this.

3/31/13 2:36 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
4/1/13 8:26 AM
Ryan Black
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - I fucking love that bush gif. I only wish there was video out there of me being such a badass.
I love how he smiles with that good ol' GWB shit-eating grin after he ducks the attempted aerial-footwear-assault. Priceless. Phone Post
4/1/13 12:01 PM
Ryan Black
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did I really just get VTFD for quoting likatiga & making a reference to Bush's dopey-look?

I apologize for making an off-topic remark, but I have posted in this thread & several other TLI threads illustrating exactly where I stand on this topic.

I am a very positive person (I'd like to think my posts on this forum reflect that aspect of my personality), and I wish ill on no one... except those willing to harm innocent women & children. Those with the intent & motive to harm and/or scar an innocent person for life are evil, personified- and deserve the absolute worst this world has to offer, and karma is a helluva thing.

That is my opinion on this matter... and it is a moral belief I hold so deeply, that I've dedicated my personal life and career to putting these specific types of societal deviants behind bars. I have held these beliefs all my life and am taking personal steps towards becoming actively involved in ridding the world of scum like the filth involved in these TLI cases, without remorse- as a police officer. I am sponsored by my city for the Police Academy and will be starting as soon as I'm physically able to do so, after recieving life-altering injuries in a deadly car accident in June of last year. After living off machines in ICU, a lengthy hospital stay, and several surgeries, I feel I was given a second chance in life, and this is my purpose. I want to get people capable of committing heinous acts of evil- such as the atrocities described in these stories- off the streets... and if at all possible, off the streets for good.

Since this thread is lengthy- and, understandably, one may have missed my previous comments on this issue (and others like it)- I think it's important that I re-affirm my personal position on this subject.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have thought I didn't read this thread or were one of those who had no opinion or took this lightly. That's simply not the case. I happen to have a very passionate opinion on this subject.

I hope the person who voted me down can appreciate where I am coming from, and I am sorry again for making an off-topic remark. Thank you for reading. Phone Post
4/1/13 1:41 PM
HELWIG

Bush did that full slip followed by a Money Mayweather style deflection of the shoes, without missing a beat.

He also grabbed the Chinese leader by the sleeve when he walked the wrong way off stage.

AND he manhandled Germany's Merkel to show her that men still rule.

AMAZING.

4/22/13 3:11 AM
likatiga

Ttt for Flacid Lloyd Irvin to be remembered. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 8:35 AM
donkey guard
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Lloyd Irvin gyms- you better now bring your kids!! Phone Post
4/22/13 8:35 AM
donkey guard

Not bring your kids**** Phone Post
4/22/13 9:04 AM
mdavid01
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/13 9:04 AM
In the audio interview posted the lady says that TLi was included in a sociology paper/report. Apparently it was a listing of identified cults (48 min mark)

Does anyone have a link to this source?
4/22/13 9:10 AM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting.

Have Maldanado and Schultz been sentenced yet?
4/23/13 6:54 PM
in before 11er

Ttt
4/23/13 7:02 PM
LSDave

Well obviously a stiff punishment wasn't appropriate.
4/30/13 8:54 AM
in before 11er

ttt
4/30/13 11:10 AM
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 6:54 AM
burner22

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.