UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/10/13 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hired Gun
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

wow just wow
1/10/13 1:35 PM
bjws
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

Wow. I can only assume that you will end up in jail at some point in your life if you think like this.
1/10/13 1:35 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billytk - Sorry but I can't accept Koppenhaver trying to take moral highground over anyone considering his past
this. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:38 PM
TSMontana
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this real life?
1/10/13 1:39 PM
X_Rated
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Timothyk's account wants to get raped.  He's asking for it.

another gem lol

1/10/13 1:41 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember Irvin getting caught up in a home invasion?

I recall feeling bad.

I can't say I feel as bad now.

The story sounds like Steubenville Ohio and the MMA/BJJ community has hushed this one up nicely.

Which is exactly what people are claiming Ohio did to those young men who played football.

Football or BJJ, gang rape is gang rape and taking part in one is major. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:42 PM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

It appears Timothyk has been froze from vote downs

1/10/13 1:43 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

1/10/13 1:43 PM
NavyCorpsman
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

It appears Timothyk has been froze from vote downs

Woo hoo! In before the freeze!

1/10/13 1:44 PM
6ULDV8
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Timothyk's account wants to get raped.  He's asking for it.

1/10/13 1:45 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/10/3856994/team-lloyd-irvin-rape-case

Case involving students revives interest in old rape case possibly involving Lloyd Irvin

1/10/13 1:46 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk -
X_Rated - 
tsm29 - 
X_Rated - 

Do you know how retarded you'd have to be to be a 20 something year old guy and think "hmm having group sex with this 17 year old girl who has been drinking all night definitely sounds like a good idea"

No way an honorable man is even going to think about that let alone act out on it. Whenever I hear someone trying to defend it I can't help but think they've been in those shoes themselves.

Bingo...

Like yeah, that shit does happen I'm sure. But it's one thing for a girl to be 'advertising' herself as available or 'willing' for that sort of thing, and it's ENTIRELY another for a guy to take her up on it.

Choices, people. You have them and you make them.

I just think judging him permanently over a probably really weird evening of adolescence isn't really right either.
Weird evening?

A weird evening for me at that age was maybe burn outs in a mall parking lot, a late night visit to Taco Bell and getting drunk in someone's basement before capping things off by showing up shirtless to a Denny's because you are craving sausage gravy.

That's weird.

Not 7 guys running a train on an inebriated/unconscious/unresponsive 17 year old girl. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:46 PM
Hired Gun
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lyod might as well start boarding up his business, Media is going to have a field day not to mention women's rights groups.
1/10/13 1:47 PM
2JupitersTooMany

"The article goes on to say that Irvin testified that Irvin "wanted to have intercourse with her but couldn't." In the end the accusation that Gatling held her down while Irvin had sex with her led to Gatling only being convicted of forcing the woman to perform oral sex, since the jury believed the story that Irvin was, as the paper put it, impotent.

Lloyd Irvin the MMA trainer's full name is Lloyd Emory Irvin, Jr. He was born May 17, 1969 which would have made him 20-years-old at the time of the incident and he did, in fact, attend Bowie State University. He has trained such notable UFC stars such as Brandon Vera, Mike Easton, Phil Davis and bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz."

1/10/13 1:54 PM
TheKidAintMine
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
Winston Wolf

lost me a fan
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threads like these are good for outting morons. See ya later Timmay!
1/10/13 1:56 PM
psujunglist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/10/13 1:56 PM
Philanderer

figure four - 
Timothyk - This exact scenario happened to a co workers boyfriend, only the "victim" was his girlfriend. She had a trane ran on her. He came home at 7 am IIRC. They made it all way to the doctor and paperwork stage before she told the truth.

Who in there right mind (other than a retard or scumbag) would allow a train to be done to their girl?

If that is what she is in too... Relationship is no longer needed...

Emperor Claudius...
1/10/13 1:58 PM
X_Rated
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

X_Rated - 
6ULDV8 - 

Timothy, do you play high school football in Ohio?

holy lol

i cant be the only people to have laughed at this

i mean it's a tragic thing to joke about but still

1/10/13 2:02 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 2:02 PM
whadafykumeanitstaken - 
Timothyk - I think bish came over with the intent to fuck, got tipsy, one thing lead to another, no one ever said no, and at the end of the event she called rape to calm the parents.

Can Green names be banned for proving to be pieces of shit?

There was a rape convictiin you fucking moron. This wasn't a case like your friends where there was no rape. It went to trial and was proven she was rapes by 7the people. You don't get to have an opiniin at that point. Facts are facts.

So if your mom got gang raped by 77 people and there was a conviction your comments would be "ehh, bitch had the intent to get laid and she let it get out of control.

Gtfo you fucking dirtbag.

Interesting to see how Kirik handles a green name. This guy has no business being pat of thia site after these comments about a girl who suffered a gang rape, suffered a trial, gained a convictiin, and does not need assholes like TimK spewing bullshit.

My soster was raped when I was young. I remeber the trial. I remember lots of things. Fuck anyime making light of a convicted rape case.

Agree.  While there are cases where women manufacture lies and were not actually violated, I can assure you that if there was a trial and a subsequent conviction, the girl was obviously violated wihout her consent. No district attorney will ever file charges on a flimsy rape case.  If anything, the evidence has to be inconrtrovertible.

I'm very sorry about your sister.  I hope she was able to get past it and live a healthy, a happy life.

1/10/13 2:03 PM
bhfsim
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/10/13 2:05 PM
Bootsy Collins
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

what a gentleman

My fiance thinks I am quite so.

If she knows what's good for her....
1/10/13 2:12 PM
cheesesteak
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://twitter.com/lloydirvin/status/289101906012413952

there are people demanding Lloyd explain himself. i wonder how long his twitter stays up?
1/10/13 2:13 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/13 1:55 PM
dissapointing

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.