UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape

1/10/13 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HolyHackZack
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking Christ, am I the only person in the world that doesn't rape people? This forum is making me sick today, I'm going outside... Phone Post
1/10/13 2:23 PM
jjchgo
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack -  Fucking Christ, am I the only person in the world that doesn't rape people? This forum is making me sick today, I'm going outside... Phone Post

this!
1/10/13 2:23 PM
Bootsy Collins
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack -  Fucking Christ, am I the only person in the world that doesn't rape people? This forum is making me sick today, I'm going outside... Phone Post

Try not to get raped out there
1/10/13 2:24 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you go outside, you're basically asking for it bro

1/10/13 2:24 PM
Bootsy Collins
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twostep - 
Jason Reinhardt - this dissapoints me. (if true) However, college kids do some realy really dumb shit, and if this did happen, i am sure Lloyd regrets its terribly. Think about this everyone: First of all, let me say this...I do not condone or even think this kind of thing is the least bit funny nor do i take it lightly. it actually discusts me. (just remember, yes, certain girls do sometimes place themselves in compromising situations and some may say "they asked for it" I don't personally believe any woman "asked for it". Here's what i want to get accross....
just remember, these party girls are someones daughter, someones sister, someones granddaughter ect..., and should be respected as such.
If Lloyed was involved in something like this, think of all what he's given back to society. Think of all the kids lives he's touched and changed. Think of all the positive motivation and adult lives he's changed through jiujitsu and martial arts. We have all done stupid shit at one time or another. Some worse than others. That story sickens me. It really does.
i have heard Lloyd is a good man today as a MAN, (not a college kid) I sure hope it's not true. But if it is, i try and look at how Lloyd leads his lie now, as opposed to some college "party kid". Lloyd contributes a lot to society in helping improve and touch lives. Perhaps he said to himself, "i have to give back for the mistakes i made"? who knows.

I could give a flying fuck what good has he has done. The past is the past and you can't run from it.

Gotta agree with twostep here.

You're way off Jason
1/10/13 2:26 PM
WoodenPupa
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't Lloyd teach other instructors how to make their schools more popular? This can't be good.
1/10/13 2:27 PM
john joe
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fucking incredible thread

so many people have watched too much Meatholes and think that smacking a girl in the mouth and ganging her is perfectly normal... unreal thread

and the amount of time-travelling mind readers!

"nah dude she went over there to get ganged, she wanted sex, she was up for that shit, she just didnt want her parents to be mad"

how would her parents even know anyway, dummy?

amazing thread;
1/10/13 2:27 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodenPupa - Doesn't Lloyd teach other instructors how to make their schools more popular? This can't be good.

Our school drank the Cool Aid and the culture went cold, just my personal opinion.  Only things keeping me there are friendships.

1/10/13 2:31 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 2:33 PM
yes and he has been praised by his followers too. This is not good for him at all...
1/10/13 2:31 PM
6ULDV8
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, some switches do not turn on no matter what.

"Dude, she's totally out of it!  Let's all bang the shit out of her!"

"Fuck yeah awesome, I'll take a number because I'm so wasted and she's just a piece of meat!"

If you think this way no matter how much of anything you have ingested or how bad your judgment is, there is something fucking wrong in your wiring.

Get some fuckng help and don't try to defend your position here, because it's fucking wrong.  End of discussion.

1/10/13 2:32 PM
JOESONDO
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InYourMomaCloset - 
Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

This 1000x

Having said that, those other two scumbags that for sure raped that girl in the parking lot need their shit shoved up....

...which I assume they will get done plentifully.

I agree. This is turning into a big witch hunt. Are some people actually saying that even if the girl was willing that they still want string LI up?

The guys in the parking lot need to get beaten and raped but LI had nothing to do with that.
1/10/13 2:32 PM
FedorsBadassFists
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?

Yeah, how do you guys know she didn't like 7 guys fucking her & giving her a little love tap in the kisser. Haven't you ever head of innocent until proven guilty? I mean, what if...

Wait, they were found guilty & convicted? Okay, carry on.
1/10/13 2:33 PM
JimmersonzGlove
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeez

1/10/13 2:41 PM
shorebreaker420
1023 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Timothyk - Do you really think this girl went over to hang out with a bunch of dudes, and not have sex with any of them? Do you know how many girls have trains run on them? Or like to be hit while fucked? Or lie about rape to soothe parent anger?
Karma is heading your way Phone Post
1/10/13 2:44 PM
Black Belt Wrestling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a great country we live in these days

Might makes right
1/10/13 3:00 PM
Slowshot
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, maybe I'm a horrible person, but I definitely knew a girl who got a train run on her, and she was absolutely down with it.

I've also known girls who liked it rough (like "smack me in the face" rough).

I've ALSO known a girl who claimed she got raped because she got drunk and banged a dude, and regretted it. (she later recanted).

So, I'm not saying that it's okay to rape girls, but I'm also not getting all the hate for TimothyTk, or whatever his name is. It's not like it's unthinkable that he's right, you know? The kind of mentally f-d up to be into getting gangbanged it wouldn't shock me if she's the kind to be into rough sex.
1/10/13 3:06 PM
randomposter
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - this dissapoints me. (if true) However, college kids do some realy really dumb shit, and if this did happen, i am sure Lloyd regrets its terribly. Think about this everyone: First of all, let me say this...I do not condone or even think this kind of thing is the least bit funny nor do i take it lightly. it actually discusts me. (just remember, yes, certain girls do sometimes place themselves in compromising situations and some may say "they asked for it" I don't personally believe any woman "asked for it". Here's what i want to get accross....
just remember, these party girls are someones daughter, someones sister, someones granddaughter ect..., and should be respected as such.
If Lloyed was involved in something like this, think of all what he's given back to society. Think of all the kids lives he's touched and changed. Think of all the positive motivation and adult lives he's changed through jiujitsu and martial arts. We have all done stupid shit at one time or another. Some worse than others. That story sickens me. It really does.
i have heard Lloyd is a good man today as a MAN, (not a college kid) I sure hope it's not true. But if it is, i try and look at how Lloyd leads his lie now, as opposed to some college "party kid". Lloyd contributes a lot to society in helping improve and touch lives. Perhaps he said to himself, "i have to give back for the mistakes i made"? who knows.

Before everybody starts getting on Jason's case, I have to say that I see his point. I am a husband and a father. And I am shocked and horrified at what these two guys apparently did, as we all should be. There just aren't two ways about it. If they did what is alleged, they should rot in jail forever.
As for what Mr. Irvin allegedly did or didn't do, I would certainly prefer hearing what he has to say before blanketly codemning him. It is not fair to condemn him for such heinous acts without knowing all of (or at least most) of the facts. If he did what he was accused of doing, it will forever taint his reputation, and deservedly so. And his youth or intoxication are no excuse if he did nothing while a woman was raped, even if he wasn't convicted.
But here me out. I don't think Jason Reinhardt was trying to excuse Mr. Irvin's conduct in any way. I think we can all remember exercising terrible judgment when we were young. We are each fortunate that our mistakes will never see the light of day. We are free to forget them and move on. We aren't subject to the judgment of ill-informed strangers, casting blame for our worst mistakes. Any person that considers themselves a martial artist should have at least a grudging respect for the things that Lloyd Irvin has accomplished, and his contribution to martial arts. Of course this does not absolve him from any crimes or reprehensible behavior on his part, though I suspect that many will quote me as having said so. But his accomplishments ought to at least afford him an opportunity to be heard, and to put this all into some kind of perspective, of which we have very little. I just don't feel comfortable branding someone a rapist until we get some more facts.
1/10/13 3:06 PM
bmorela3

Slowshot - Dude, maybe I'm a horrible person, but I definitely knew a girl who got a train run on her, and she was absolutely down with it.

I've also known girls who liked it rough (like "smack me in the face" rough).

I've ALSO known a girl who claimed she got raped because she got drunk and banged a dude, and regretted it. (she later recanted).

So, I'm not saying that it's okay to rape girls, but I'm also not getting all the hate for TimothyTk, or whatever his name is. It's not like it's unthinkable that he's right, you know? The kind of mentally f-d up to be into getting gangbanged it wouldn't shock me if she's the kind to be into rough sex.
yep Phone Post
1/10/13 3:09 PM
randomposter
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel compelled to add that it is far worse to speculate that an alleged "victim" was "down with it". Grow up. When someone says they're raped, can't we all just give that person our compassion until we learn, definitively, that they didn't just make it up? What evidence is there that one of these girls just "liked it rough", or was "down with a train"?
1/10/13 3:11 PM
KevinMcAllister
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/10/13 3:14 PM
Edelweiss
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised this thread is still up considering who it is about. Also, I hope the guy that went outside is okay. 

1/10/13 3:18 PM
Caligulus

hate to say this but i've def seen shit like this so many times with a girl who is a straight up whore feeling bad about shit the night before.

friend dated a chick who cheated and say she was raped... turns out she was just a whore and felt bad about it.

thats just one scenario. i've seen girls who are into some decrepit shit.
1/10/13 3:20 PM
Edelweiss
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, it's disgusting that some peoples first reaction, when hearing of a girl that got raped, is that she "asked for it" or is crying wolf -- especially, in this case, when some were convicted of the rape.

In for the inevitable vote downs on me...

1/10/13 3:23 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - How about a new marketing slogan:

"My BJJ training cured my erectile dysfunction!"
How did everyone miss this gem? Holy shit Phone Post
1/10/13 3:28 PM
Tap In
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vtfd, and I never do.

Lloyd has a spot for you at his school I'm sure you'd fit right in

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.