UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Mods, why was my Lloyd Irvin thread frozen?

1/10/13 8:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
CindyO - 
DreamerMMA - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

It's ridiculous that there isn't a system in place for when a freezing/banning takes place. If a thread or a poster is going to be frozen, the moderator doing such should pm the poster and explain why, and that almost never happens.

In fact, the two times I was frozen, I had to contact other mods to see how long the freeze was for.

Wow, I just looked at your mod log.

You've been frozen 5 times in the last 2 months by mods for trolling.

You also have another screen name.  Canadian Psycho.

Having multiple screen names is a bannable offense.  I hope you have a good explanation.

Having multiple screen names is a bannable offense.  I hope you have a good explanation.

Then why isn't he banned?

Cindy

Multiple screennames using 1 IP is not proof that it is one person using multiple screennames.

I'm talking about Canadian Psycho from the Bec/Herrig thread. Why isn't he banned?

Cindy

1/10/13 8:38 AM
DreamerMMA
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
Olive Garden Table For One -  Dreamer, I get frozen more than a Siberian for no good reason ever. I bet if you check the mod log, you probably see that a mod is stalking my threads looking to be offended.

I had years of posts deleted over nothing. Sup with that? Phone Post

In the past 5 months you have only been frozen once by a mod and that was for fighter bashing.

You were frozen 26 times in one day from vote downs.  The date was 11/20/12 so check threads you started that day.  You must have created the worst thread imagineable.  I think that's a new record.

Looks like a mod unfroze you that day.

However, the next day you were again voted down to frozen status another 8 times in one day.

You were also frozen 4 times on 11/29/12 from vote downs.

This is not a stalker nor a mod problem IMO. 

1/10/13 8:46 AM
vaginal tear
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BendosBaptisedBitch -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Pat Giles - Ahhh. The "roommate". Of course. Easiest deflection ever. You were busted. You have 2 sn. Phone Post
Fuck you bro I'll email you my lease if you really want but I know you're just starting shit bc I prob pissed you off in another thread Phone Post

not gonna lie bro when i first saw dreamers post it was like the end of "usual suspects" where you found out the gimp was really Kizer Soze lol jfwy
My god... I couldn't have woke up to a better read. Phone Post
1/10/13 8:52 AM
DreamerMMA
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
DreamerMMA - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

It's ridiculous that there isn't a system in place for when a freezing/banning takes place. If a thread or a poster is going to be frozen, the moderator doing such should pm the poster and explain why, and that almost never happens.

In fact, the two times I was frozen, I had to contact other mods to see how long the freeze was for.

Cindy

I just checked his mod log.

He was frozen 16 times in one day from vote downs about 3 days ago then it looks like he just got himself deep frozen for 999 hours by one of the mods for fighter bashing.

If a mod freezes someone for 999 hours that typically means we are seeking approval for a ban from admins. 

I had nothing to do with it and wasn't even aware of the guy causing problems until just recently though so this is all I have Cindy.

1/10/13 9:08 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -
Olive Garden Table For One -  Dreamer, I get frozen more than a Siberian for no good reason ever. I bet if you check the mod log, you probably see that a mod is stalking my threads looking to be offended.

In the past 5 months you have only been frozen once by a mod and that was for fighter bashing.

You were frozen 26 times in one day from vote downs.  The date was 11/20/12 so check threads you started that day.  You must have created the worst thread imagineable.  I think that's a new record.

However, the next day you were again voted down to frozen status another 8 times in one day.

That doesn't explain how the entire bobby lupo back catalog of awesome was forever deleted Phone Post
1/10/13 9:35 AM
DeuceDroppin

I'm confused about this whole "attention whore" thing. Let me get this straight..if you have 2 random bimbos at a club doing typical attention whore things like making out with each other, pretending like they are having sex with their clothes on, etc., they are obviously attention whores right? Now if these women are "pro Mma fighters", this somehow changes things? Phone Post
1/10/13 9:42 AM
DreamerMMA

Olive Garden Table For One - 
DreamerMMA -

That doesn't explain how the entire bobby lupo back catalog of awesome was forever deleted Phone Post

A mod can delete all of your posts, I'm guessing that is what happened.

1/10/13 10:26 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that article really about THE Lloyd?  If so, how is this not going viral?

1/10/13 10:59 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never understood the culty worship of Lloyd, and I've watched his business ideas turn school pricing prohibitive for a lot of people.  If that story is real, and he's got two students in jail for a strikingly similar act (running a train on an injured girl), he's going to get destroyed by media outlets.

1/10/13 11:03 AM
Don_Dada
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:06 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Is that article really about THE Lloyd?  If so, how is this not going viral?

The article is accurate, but for one reason or another, people have stayed away from putting it out there.  I guess a lot of people were thinking it was a long-time ago and he wasn't convicted (albeit a technicality).  Maybe giving him a second chance.  

1/10/13 11:07 AM
32Hunter

UGCTT_mousetrap - In Phone Post
^ Phone Post
1/10/13 11:08 AM
2JupitersTooMany

Keeping information private usually works out well for people.

1/10/13 11:12 AM
Ephimerus
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus -
DreamerMMA - It's disrespectful, uncalled for and honestly, just retarded.  You are not proving any point but what I said before, that you are an asshole. 

Umm.. dude. If you don't want people to call other people faggots.. you might want to educate them by example. That would include not calling them retarded assholes when making your point.
^this. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:40 AM
Toby Lerone
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dreamer,

If you get a chance could you check the log for my recent freezing. I made a couple of threads asking about another posters thread that was deleted. Both these threads (mine) were deleted straight away.

I then made another thread, basically directed to the mod who was doing the deleting, but made no mention of the topic of the other posters orignal thread as I'd got the message someone didn't want me talking about that subject.

Jason came on and told me to PM him. I did, explaining the whole thing and was immediately banned, no explaination.

I have no problem with not discussing certain things on here if thats what the owners want, not my site, not my rules. In the final thread I made, I made no mention of the 'forbidden subject' and instead PM'd Jason so why the banning?

First time I've ever been frozen in 5+ years and it seemed excessive.

1/10/13 1:35 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -  Typical Cindy O post where she comes in and makes one or two stupid comments and doesn't contribute anything of value to the thread.

Go into other threads to add nothing of value and leave your trademark 'Cindy' at the bottom so you can find your retarded posts later (your admitted reason as to why you have your name there) Phone Post

She was talking about a thread your so called room mate was posting in. But the way your quick to jump the gun to insult someone I bet you have no roommate and that Alt screen name is also you running your fucking mouth too pro fighters.
1/10/13 1:49 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - OP is posturing like he has a right to come on this forum and post a dated libelous accusation by an ex-con accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape... and now he's bitching about having his little thread frozen. Fucking pussy.
Umm yeah I do have that right actually. I can post a tweet by a fighter with a valid story about an mma coach regardless if that fighter is a criminal or not. So I'm not sure how that makes me a "fucking pussy" Mr. Keyboard Warrior Phone Post
1/10/13 3:31 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Dreamer for your discussion. Obviously you're not the only mod that read this thread, but the only one who'd have an open discussion and take accountability. We need more mods like you on the UG Phone Post
1/11/13 4:12 AM
CindyO

DreamerMMA - 
CindyO - 
DreamerMMA - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

Cindy

I just checked his mod log.

He was frozen 16 times in one day from vote downs about 3 days ago then it looks like he just got himself deep frozen for 999 hours by one of the mods for fighter bashing.

If a mod freezes someone for 999 hours that typically means we are seeking approval for a ban from admins. 

I had nothing to do with it and wasn't even aware of the guy causing problems until just recently though so this is all I have Cindy.

Thanks! Exactly what I wanted to know=)

Cindy

1/11/13 4:20 AM
CindyO

nick diaz nut hugger - 
CindyO -
DreamerMMA - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

Cindy

Read the whole thread and stay out of it bc it's not your fucking business. You're just upset bc I call you out on your horrible posts all the time Phone Post

LMFAO@ you;) I bicker with folks on the UG on a daily basis- even posting when I give them a VTFU when they make a great post (including you)- so you will have to remind me which post (or topic) that you think I have a lingering problem with since I have no idea what you're talking about. It apparently just isn't that memorable but if it's important to you then I will take another look at it, mkay?

Cindy

1/11/13 4:21 AM
CindyO

nick diaz nut hugger -  Typical Cindy O post where she comes in and makes one or two stupid comments and doesn't contribute anything of value to the thread.

Go into other threads to add nothing of value and leave your trademark 'Cindy' at the bottom so you can find your retarded posts later (your admitted reason as to why you have your name there) Phone Post

ROFLMAO!!!

Cindy

1/11/13 4:35 AM
CindyO

Lahzerous - 

She was talking about a thread your so called room mate was posting in. But the way your quick to jump the gun to insult someone I bet you have no roommate and that Alt screen name is also you running your fucking mouth too pro fighters.

Yep, I was talking about his supposed roomate, and he knew that before he made the post you responded to;) Now I too wonder if he has a roomate as his reaction was very odd. Funny how both post using Androids. I wonder about the times they both post now;) Hmmm...

Cindy

1/11/13 4:38 AM
CindyO

nick diaz nut hugger -  And Cindy I apologize for misunderstanding your original post Phone Post

Ha! Bullshit. You didn't have a problem with what you posted until you read my response to Dreamer.

Cindy

1/11/13 4:45 AM
johnonguitar7

DreamerMMA -
simonpe - 
DreamerMMA -

Here's the problem though.

If your room mate gets himself IP banned I'm pretty sure that's going to affect you as well.

How you guys act will affect the other if you are sharing the same IP.  I'm not saying it's "fair" it's just how IP bans work.

In that case IP bans shouldnt be used IMO Phone Post

How do you suggest we do it then?

Banning screen names is pointless because you can simply create another and come right back.

Even IP bans don't always work as there is software out there that allows you to change your IP.

Seriously do blue names mean nothing? I know not everyone has paid for theirs but for those that have surely they have bought a service?

As far as I can read there is absolutely no reference to having that contract terminate without refund because of using a shared IP address with someone who broke the TOS.

AND, why have you still not apologise for calling a blue a "retarded asshole"? It's one thing to give the company line from your high horse but when you start swearing and making personal insults at customers I think you lose the right to civility. Phone Post
1/11/13 5:20 AM
DreamerMMA

Toby Lerone - 

Dreamer,

If you get a chance could you check the log for my recent freezing. I made a couple of threads asking about another posters thread that was deleted. Both these threads (mine) were deleted straight away.

I then made another thread, basically directed to the mod who was doing the deleting, but made no mention of the topic of the other posters orignal thread as I'd got the message someone didn't want me talking about that subject.

Jason came on and told me to PM him. I did, explaining the whole thing and was immediately banned, no explaination.

I have no problem with not discussing certain things on here if thats what the owners want, not my site, not my rules. In the final thread I made, I made no mention of the 'forbidden subject' and instead PM'd Jason so why the banning?

First time I've ever been frozen in 5+ years and it seemed excessive.

I have no record of you being banned.

I have you being frozen twice by a mod on 12/2/12.

I have you logging in under another account quite a bit in 2009-2010 but it's not telling me the name. 

Where you banned under a different screen name?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.