UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belcher's New Year's Resolutions

1/10/13 11:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1.  Spend more time with my family
2.  Specifically spend more time with my wife.  We are the core of the family, our relationship has to be rock solid.
3.  Get my entire family on a better diet.  more healthy eating habits.  only 10 grams of sugar a day for all of us.
4.  I will to take my family camping at least one time this year.
5.  I will eat strictly grass fed beef, wild pig, wild deer, cage free chicken, and other wild organic animals for protein.
6.  I want to take my wife and or family on 3 vacations this year, one being hawaii, the other 2 i’m not sure but I’m pulling for thailand.
7. I want to teach at least 3 classes per week at ABMMA this year.
8.  I want to train and sponsor 5 athletes to compete in the biggest ibjjf tournaments and help 3 mma fighters make it into big money shows.
9  I will be spending more time with our kids team “chaos kids” and will be traveling with them to 2 big tournaments.
10.  I will help as many people as possible reach there fitness goals this year.

1/10/13 11:34 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11.  I am implementing a new program, (new and improved bootcamp/kickboxing)  with all new software to help keep track of ab members goals and progress.
12.  I will be opening up a new abmma in gulfport, and possibly taking over more local mma gyms and bootcamps.  Working on locations in N.O. area, and Jackson area.
14.  I will be speaking in schools trying to motivate kids and teach them about the dangers of bullying and internet.
15.  I will spread the word that martial arts is not just another hobby or sport for children it is a foundation for life.  Life skills is just as important as anything else.   Children need a great martial arts program like abmma for excellent character development.

mmavixen

16.  I will launch 5 mma training products this year and they will be worth wayyyyy more than they cost.  they will be packed full of awesome info that is easy to learn.  
17.  I will help Ben Askren launch the Manhandeling manifesto, the most cutting edge mma wrestling system eva!
18.  I will finish Marcos Avellan’s book this month.  It’s awesome so far.  I will let you know more once I get further.
19. WHO I’M EITHER BRINGING IN TO TRAIN ME OR GOING TO TRAIN WITH IN 2013
-HELIO SONECA
-DANIEL MORAES
-MANU NTOH
-MASTER LLOYD IRVIN
-EDDIE BRAVO
-DAVID AVELLAN
-MARCUS ALMEIDA
-VINNY MAGLAHAES 
-ROBERT DRYSDALE
-MORE BEN A., MORE DUKE R.
-MORE HIGH LEVEL WRESTLERS
-PHIL DAVIS

mmavixen

sorry about the weird spacing. :)

1/10/13 11:35 AM
MarsMan
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a lot of work...especially thee first part.

1/10/13 11:35 AM
MarsMan
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just kidding...he sounds like a great guy and I hope he achieves all of these goals.

1/10/13 11:42 AM
Mayhem Monkey
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

20. Tattoo Removal Phone Post
1/10/13 11:49 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Considering ill be in Bioluxi MS this Dec. Or next Jan I'm excited to see him planning on teaching more Phone Post
1/10/13 11:54 AM
mmavixen

Mayhem Monkey -  20. Tattoo Removal Phone Post

Legit LOL.

But seriously, he seems like a good guy.  I've always been a fan.

1/10/13 11:56 AM
Kirik
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

That was humbling

1/10/13 12:05 PM
Animal Chin
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

20. Find a way to make my brother-in-law taller.
1/10/13 12:06 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's always a class act, always a good guy from when I talked to him.
Hope he gets back into the winning column and I hope he doesn't bring vinny mag and Phil Davis in durring the same camp at the same time lololol Phone Post
1/10/13 12:07 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
I got the feeling that fighting isnt his #1 priority
1/10/13 12:17 PM
mmavixen

KZTT_FawkingxD -  He's always a class act, always a good guy from when I talked to him.
Hope he gets back into the winning column and I hope he doesn't bring vinny mag and Phil Davis in durring the same camp at the same time lololol Phone Post

Same here.  I was so sure he'd beat Okami.  Oh well...

1/10/13 12:17 PM
Animal Chin
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - I got the feeling that fighting isnt his #1 priority

It shouldn't be. He has a family.
1/10/13 12:30 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

21. Stop giving up position going for hopeless guillotines.

1/10/13 12:32 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
KZTT_FawkingxD -  He's always a class act, always a good guy from when I talked to him.

Same here.  I was so sure he'd beat Okami.  Oh well...

Yeah me too :(

He will be back though! Probably belcher vs boetsch next Phone Post
1/10/13 1:18 PM
cheesesteak
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he needs to grow back his white boy fro
1/10/13 1:29 PM
Il Duce
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool post. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:31 PM
mmavixen

cheesesteak - I think he needs to grow back his white boy fro
Me, too! Phone Post
1/10/13 1:44 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alan is where I got the idea for the UG fitness accountability thread. TTT for the Talent Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.