UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If vitor gasses out

1/10/13 12:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mixjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And bisping starts to edge him via grind mode in that 5 round fight(thats the only way bisping has a chance) It be cool to see him vs the winner or loser from the wanderlei vs brian stann fight.
1/10/13 12:36 PM
nipperusa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disagreed, bisping gets title shot with win over belfort Phone Post
1/10/13 12:40 PM
mixjitsu

Im saying vitor vs wanderlei or stann and I think bisping should fight weidman next if he wins
1/10/13 12:56 PM
mixjitsu

They'll only do AS vs bisping cuz they know its a bigger draw between him and weidman and if lombard woulve beat boetsch he wouldve been in there as well
1/10/13 2:41 PM
Archer0545

Vitor will finish bisping and put an end to all this silly talk about a fight with silva Phone Post
1/10/13 3:13 PM
OSBtro11

I got bisping via UD Phone Post
1/11/13 7:27 PM
JBASS
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he can get past Vitor (which is a very dangerous fight for Bisping), I would love to see Bisping vs. Weidman when Weidman is healthy. 

1/11/13 7:36 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you can't beat Vitor you wont be Anderson. If you do beat Vitor you deserve a shot at Anderson
1/11/13 8:15 PM
JROTT
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't mind seeing Silva vs Bisping.. Not saying he'd win or even deserves it, but he always comes to fight and who knows, maybe we get a better highlight than Hendo's famous H-bomb Phone Post
1/14/13 3:07 PM
mixjitsu

for the sake of wanderlei vitor should never fight him. I love wanderlei way to much to see that everybody knows what would happen I mean look at leben vs wanderlei. Wanderlei doesnt have the chin anymore and him going agaisnt arguably the biggest power puncher in the game is the worst matchup... But then again if he gets past stann then I seriously underestimated him

But dont get me wrong I hope wanderlei has greatness left in him hes still one of my top favorite fighters

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.