UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why is.......

1/10/13 2:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ed Herman fighting in Strikeforce this weekend? Phone Post
1/10/13 2:57 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure, was wondering myself. I assume it will be a one time cross over fight if jacare needed an opponent Phone Post
1/10/13 3:03 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai - I'm not sure, was wondering myself. I assume it will be a one time cross over fight if jacare needed an opponent Phone Post
Thats understandable but its a lose lose for him. If he wins, so what he beat a strikeforce fighter, if he loses he lost to what many see as a fighter from a second tier organization. I like Jacare and all but horrible chose for Ed Phone Post
1/10/13 3:12 PM
caposa
1657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 3:12 PM

Jacare needed an opponent. Herman was guaranteed a return to the UFC win or lose. He took the fight.

1/10/13 3:25 PM
tylerthebear

Joshua J King - More proof that they could have been doing this from the get go. A win for Herman would be a good win. It's not really lose lose situation or him as I'm sure his nuts were on the chopping block to begin with. Either lose on a UFC card and get cut or lose on a Strikeforce card and still get one more shot in the UFC for doing them a favor. Phone Post
No way he was in danger of bn cut. In his last 5 he has 4 wins and 1 nc against stoner Shields lol Phone Post
1/10/13 3:48 PM
tylerthebear

Joshua J King -
tylerthebear -
Joshua J King - More proof that they could have been doing this from the get go. A win for Herman would be a good win. It's not really lose lose situation or him as I'm sure his nuts were on the chopping block to begin with. Either lose on a UFC card and get cut or lose on a Strikeforce card and still get one more shot in the UFC for doing them a favor. Phone Post
No way he was in danger of bn cut. In his last 5 he has 4 wins and 1 nc against stoner Shields lol Phone Post
Oh shit. My bad. I thought he was on a down slide. I'm thinking of Dave Herman. Phone Post
That's what i assumed. Had me confused for a second though Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.