UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bout to be some Drama with Kevin Casey TUF17

1/10/13 3:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
uniquetechnique
725 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy will bring Drama to this show, this I wanna see.
1/10/13 3:24 PM
ChaosOverkill
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 3:24 PM

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/238679/Lindland-v-Casey-rap-battle-precedes-fight-tonight/

1/10/13 3:26 PM
uniquetechnique
725 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heres another part from another thread:
"Kevin Casey, the same ghetto piece of s**t that had his posse of gangsta wannabes threaten Scotty of OTM, Ryan Gregg of WGG, and Ryan's mom after he was caught trying to fix his own brackets in the finals of the Pan Am of Sub Grappling a month ago, proved once again today that you can take a crackhead out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a crackhead.

Just one month after Kevin was caught trying to cheat and swore (on this forum) that he would never attend a WGG event, he showed up today for the WGG promoted OTM BJJ Championships in Long Beach, CA with his ghetto fabulous entourage only to prove how "gangsta up in here" he can get (the quote is taken straight from Kevin Casey at last month's Pan Ams). Kevin who's one of Rickson Gracie's top students saw Marc Laimon talking over by the OTM booth and decided to surround him with his crunked out crew (if anyone's ever seen Kevin Casey and the Funky Bunch sitting outside tournaments blasting ghetto music from his SUV, you would get the picture).

Anyways, he asked Laimon why he said what he said about Rickson on TUF 4 (over a year ago). So Marc kindly engaged him in friendly discourse on the subject. Kevin unable to match wits, construct an intelligent debate, or make any valid points, started swearing and getting hostile towards Laimon for not apologizng for what he said about the Gracie's. Marc laughed it off and went to go talk to somebody else, so Kevin spit in his face. Then Kevin's crew surrounded Marc as Kevin started bobbing and weaving like some cracked out shadow boxer as if he "wanted to go."

Laimon said, "If you want to fight, let's do it right now gi or no-gi, and I'll clown you infront of your whole posse." Marc hasn't competed or trained regularly in about 2 years, while Kevin regualarly competes in gi and no-gi tournaments. Plus, they are both about the same weight, minus Kevin's tard strength. Then Kevin Casey, being the yellow bitch that he is, backed out and threatened to shoot Laimon in the parking lot... something along the lines of, and I quote, "I'm gonna bust a cap in yo ass in da parking lot, nigga!"

The bottom line is Kevin Casey is a ghetto piece of s**t possessing no testicular fortitude or honor. Way to show your warrior spirit by spitting on a man, not sacking up to roll with him, and then threatening to shoot him. I'm sure Rickson would be proud to know he has some total douche-bag like you representing him at tournaments."
1/10/13 3:28 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn this oughta be hilarious. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:31 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is he inna house?
1/10/13 3:31 PM
Carla Esparza #1 Fan
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm assuming he's going to have the nervous breakdown when he gets faced up against "the killer" which I'm assuming is either Hall or Tor.

1/10/13 3:32 PM
Twostep
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That rap video he made is one of the most unintentional comedic gems of all time.
1/10/13 3:34 PM
rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The name sounds familiar.

Is this the same guy who made himself a black belt or something similar? 

1/10/13 3:35 PM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a bit of a knob cheese like. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:35 PM
Morgz
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I assume this is the posse?  (photo is screen cap of youtube video on the TUF 17 thread).  We were guessing the guy circled is Spencer Pratt

1/10/13 4:22 PM
uniquetechnique

Morgz - 

I assume this is the posse?  (photo is screen cap of youtube video on the TUF 17 thread).  We were guessing the guy circled is Spencer Pratt

Yes, that is Spencer Pratt
1/10/13 4:26 PM
uniquetechnique

1/10/13 4:28 PM
uniquetechnique

Hahaha
1/10/13 4:47 PM
ChaosOverkill
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uniquetechnique - Hahaha

LOL, wow...

1/10/13 4:55 PM
Unseen
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Casey fights vids

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/fights/Kevin_Casey_vs_Chad_Vance_Strikeforce_Challengers/10007902

http://fightnext.com/video/W462XXDS1S78/Matt-Lindland-vs-Kevin-Casey

1/10/13 5:47 PM
Doc T
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he make it into the house ? I honestly can't believe they gave this guy a shot. Phone Post
1/10/13 6:07 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All his life it's never surrender, so I am shocked he backed down Phone Post
1/10/13 6:10 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG THE Kevin Casey? 

1/10/13 7:27 PM
uniquetechnique

Doc T - Does he make it into the house ? I honestly can't believe they gave this guy a shot. Phone Post
I'd like to know as well Phone Post
1/10/13 7:32 PM
jmont
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God I hope this tool isnt the guy sending everybody to the hospital Phone Post
1/10/13 7:33 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jmont - God I hope this tool isnt the guy sending everybody to the hospital Phone Post
lol that would be AWESOME Phone Post
1/10/13 9:40 PM
uniquetechnique

2JupitersTooMany - 

OMG THE Kevin Casey? 

Yea, If you look at that group picture, He probably told everyone that he wanted to be smack in the middle.
1/10/13 9:41 PM
2JupitersTooMany

uniquetechnique -
2JupitersTooMany - 

OMG THE Kevin Casey? 

Yea, If you look at that group picture, He probably told everyone that he wanted to be smack in the middle.
Noticed that. Like a bossman. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:33 AM
uniquetechnique

Ttt Phone Post
1/12/13 1:40 AM
Utah get me two
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Front kicks and sloppy TD's for the win, brah! It's the "TUF Time Machine" as Kevin Casey takes MMA back to 2001!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.