UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bout to be some Drama with Kevin Casey TUF17

1/12/13 1:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Utah get me two
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Front kicks and sloppy TD's for the win, brah! It's the "TUF Time Machine" as Kevin Casey takes MMA back to 2001!
1/12/13 1:07 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shot from the trailer certainly looks like Kevin Casey.  Judging from the color on the tape on the gloves (red is Team Jones, gray is Team Sonnen), it looks like he made it into the house at least.

1/12/13 2:45 PM
uniquetechnique
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 2:44 PM
epwar - 

This shot from the trailer certainly looks like Kevin Casey.  Judging from the color on the tape on the gloves (red is Team Jones, gray is Team Sonnen), it looks like he made it into the house at least.

Thanks for that VTFU
1/12/13 2:45 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would the UG explode if Kevin Casey turns out to be the "beast" Dana is hyping up?

1/12/13 2:49 PM
Bromovich
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 2:52 PM
uniquetechnique -
Morgz - 

I assume this is the posse?  (photo is screen cap of youtube video on the TUF 17 thread).  We were guessing the guy circled is Spencer Pratt

Yes, that is Spencer Pratt
lol that twat's on Celebrity Big Brother at the moment. Phone Post
1/12/13 5:18 PM
Utah get me two
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letsgo2war - Anyone who turns up to the Rickson Gracie Academy wearing a self promoted black belt has got to be gangsta

He did it while Rickson and Kron were out of the country. Kron shut that shit down the day he got back to the academy.
1/12/13 6:28 PM
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bromovich -
uniquetechnique -
Morgz - 

I assume this is the posse?  (photo is screen cap of youtube video on the TUF 17 thread).  We were guessing the guy circled is Spencer Pratt

OMG what channel?

Dude was GOLD on "I'm a Celebrity, get me outa here" Phone Post
1/12/13 6:39 PM
uniquetechnique
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Utah get me two - 
Letsgo2war - Anyone who turns up to the Rickson Gracie Academy wearing a self promoted black belt has got to be gangsta

He did it while Rickson and Kron were out of the country. Kron shut that shit down the day he got back to the academy.

Elaborate?
1/12/13 6:47 PM
Bromovich
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz -
Bromovich -
uniquetechnique -
Morgz - 

OMG what channel?

Dude was GOLD on "I'm a Celebrity, get me outa here" Phone Post
It's on in the UK, Channel 5

He's in there with that Heidi Montag chick. Phone Post
1/12/13 6:52 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

Would the UG explode if Kevin Casey turns out to be the "beast" Dana is hyping up?

That would be funny as fuck. Phone Post
1/12/13 7:23 PM
markus
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salokcin69 - 
epwar -

That would be funny as fuck. Phone Post

i think theres a good chance that he is the beast.

when you get past all the DRAMA...he is technically a sound fighter. heavy pressure on his top game, and a decent guard for MMA, and goood take downs.

since he started training with ryon and rener, i hope hes learned to keep it in check and just punch people.

1/12/13 8:07 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus christ.....

If you have Spencer Pratt in you ''rap'' video you are suspect regardless.How old is this dude btw. He seem to be well on his way in his 30. Its really shows you how serious the Ultimate fighter has become if they let dudes like this participate on the show.

He actually comes with a posse to claiming he is a gangsta. How the fuck did the Gracie name ever got associated with such a idiot.

You are a grown ass man and you screaming that you are a gangsta at BJJ tournaments. Be realistic about things and accept you are a phoney,reinvent and become humble and then stick to fight and competing minus your posse's and your ''bust a cap in you '' threats.

1/12/13 8:09 PM
torquemada
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a solid competitor, but I remember the whole self promotion drama.

He got handled by Lindland as I recall...
1/12/13 8:40 PM
mofomike
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada - He's a solid competitor, but I remember the whole self promotion drama.

Lindland was no pushover but he sure made Casey his girlfriend in that fight:

HOW TASTE MY BIG WOOGIE!

1/12/13 10:17 PM
torquemada
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mofomike -
torquemada - He's a solid competitor, but I remember the whole self promotion drama.

HOW TASTE MY BIG WOOGIE!

I remember thinking it was one sided as hell... Phone Post
1/12/13 11:00 PM
uniquetechnique

mofomike -

HOW TASTE MY BIG WOOGIE!

And Casey wanted to fight Laimon? No ones ever seen Laimon in MMA but I have seen Laimon roll with Lindland and Lindland didn't know who Laimon was at the time...the result was Laimon tapping out Lindland at will...I watched Laimon tap out Lindland like 4 times in a 10 minute roll Phone Post
1/13/13 12:27 PM
markus
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdPWUpxaFY&feature=player_embedded

video i copied from other thread....roger gracie sparring with kevin casey at black house.

if he doesnt get kicked out of the house for any drama...i think he will be a finalist on the show.

1/13/13 2:57 PM
uniquetechnique

markus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdPWUpxaFY&feature=player_embedded

video i copied from other thread....roger gracie sparring with kevin casey at black house.

if he doesnt get kicked out of the house for any drama...i think he will be a finalist on the show.

here ya go
1/13/13 5:06 PM
CLINT NJHC
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later
1/15/13 12:44 PM
epwar

New TUF 17 trailer with Casey getting the very first shot in it.

1/15/13 12:55 PM
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Bromovich.  

It doesn't seem to be available on any channel here in the states.  Maybe I can find it on the web somewhere or Netflix down the road.  I admit I watch that trashy tv...all the time!

1/22/13 10:29 PM
epwar

So my amazing detective work is correct and Kevin is in the house.  Could he be the guy who has the breakdown?  They did a cutaway to Dana after his fight where he said, "We'll see how he handles the house" (we know Dana loves to be made to look smart in the editing).

1/23/13 12:13 AM
uniquetechnique

epwar - 

So my amazing detective work is correct and Kevin is in the house.  Could he be the guy who has the breakdown?  They did a cutaway to Dana after his fight where he said, "We'll see how he handles the house" (we know Dana loves to be made to look smart in the editing).

I am curious as well.
1/23/13 12:19 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Kevin Casey in the house

Everyday Phone Post
1/23/13 1:09 AM
Rip0ste
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well he is training at black house mma, so he's at least training at a camp of killers. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.