UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bout to be some Drama with Kevin Casey TUF17

1/23/13 1:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JacT
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to admit he looked great in the clips rolling with Roger.

On a personal note I wont say that I agree with all his actions but he has always been incredibly nice to me and always was a pleasure to roll with even though that was a few years ago.

JacT Phone Post
1/23/13 10:27 PM
epwar
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome interview with Casey where the talks about the TUF debut and training at Black House.

2/6/13 6:54 PM
markus
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

okay. so he armbars uriah hall during their spar session.

uriah gets mad.

and the bubba guy is mad that the next fight is not casey vs. bubba.

seems like kevin is creating drama.
2/6/13 7:05 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He actually seems to be a lot more of a relaxed guy then I thought.  I honestly expected him to be the big douchebag of the show, but he seems to be smart.  Sure he's cocky, but he seems to think everything through.  He's completely in Bubba's head already just by not fighting him.

2/6/13 9:32 PM
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -

He actually seems to be a lot more of a relaxed guy then I thought.  I honestly expected him to be the big douchebag of the show, but he seems to be smart.  Sure he's cocky, but he seems to think everything through.  He's completely in Bubba's head already just by not fighting him.

Agree 100%. I was pleasantly suprised by how he seemed to handle himself so far. He seems much more like a legit athlete and much less like the gangsta thug persona I expected. Phone Post
2/6/13 11:27 PM
jasonhightower
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz -
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -

Agree 100%. I was pleasantly suprised by how he seemed to handle himself so far. He seems much more like a legit athlete and much less like the gangsta thug persona I expected. Phone Post
Agreed, looking forward to next weeks fight. Phone Post
2/6/13 11:43 PM
epwar
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you watch any of Casey's interviews, he's actually a pretty cool dude.

2/7/13 1:33 AM
uniquetechnique
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz - 
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -

Sometimes you just GROW UP. :)
2/7/13 8:00 PM
epwar

Casey on episode 3.

3/13/13 10:37 PM
markus
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and he makes it to the wildcard fight against bubba mcdaniel. and they said it will be an amazing finish. who thinks bubba slams kevin on his head?
3/13/13 11:14 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe Casey ends up in the ambulance this week, right?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.