UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighter vs. Food: Pettis vs. the egg

1/12/13 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matrixkick
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -

My fren, I already have an SN bet going.

I am 100% confident that Cerrone will maybe win...60% of the time...everytime.

Well, I hope you win then!

And by win I mean I hope Showtime goes Matrix on that ass! Phone Post
1/12/13 8:51 AM
mofomike
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cowboy is going to make Pettis his girlfriend.

1/12/13 8:56 AM
Honald_Heagan
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -

Goodnight, Anthony.

Phone Post
1/12/13 9:10 AM
Matrixkick
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ exactly! ^ Phone Post
1/12/13 3:55 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mofomike - 

Cowboy is going to make Pettis his girlfriend.

Won't even buy him a steak dinner first.

1/12/13 5:24 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis will taste Cerrone's power, will want none of it, and opt to wrestlefuck him like he did to Stephens.

1/12/13 5:31 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Please tell me how many times Guillards been KO'ed.

1/12/13 5:36 PM
Matrixkick

Yellow you're starting to sound like you've never even watched Ant fight.. Phone Post
1/12/13 5:43 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Edited: 01/12/13 5:43 PM
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - when did I say he gets KO'd in every fight?

If it wasn't for him getting fed Fabricio Camoes he probably would have been on a 5 fight losing streak.

Saying he get's rocked in every fight prompted me to respond with that comment. Cerrone's the only man to actually put him away with his hands (and shin, ofc). The man has power.

Pettis is a great fighter, but he won't be walking away with the win.

1/12/13 5:46 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Matrixkick -  Yellow you're starting to sound like you've never even watched Ant fight.. Phone Post

I've watched plenty of ants fight, fren. I try not to get too close though bc they itch me.

1/12/13 6:37 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
Matrixkick -  Yellow you're starting to sound like you've never even watched Ant fight.. Phone Post

lol@name.

it's ok though, the time is coming for ylw to see difference in striking level between Tony and Cerrone.

actually, Cerrone might have more experience striking, but that doesn't mean anything. Pettis is just way more fluid, athletic, faster, and some guys just absorb things better.

...so Cerrone's an egg and now, Pettis is a hyper-evolved sponge?

1/12/13 9:15 PM
Matrixkick

yellow wrkahlc -

I've watched plenty of ants fight, fren. I try not to get too close though bc they itch me.

Lol Phone Post
1/12/13 10:39 PM
Matrixkick

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT -

lol@name.

it's ok though, the time is coming for ylw to see difference in striking level between Tony and Cerrone.

actually, Cerrone might have more experience striking, but that doesn't mean anything. Pettis is just way more fluid, athletic, faster, and some guys just absorb things better.
Yep!

Pettis will pick him apart ALL NIGHT LONG!

And lol at Pettis shooting a double yellow! The only reason he even had to put that in the arsenal is b/c of Guida. Ant wants to stand and trade. Although not much trading will be done. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.