UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/10/13 8:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jared Rogers
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good times.
1/10/13 8:55 PM
BullyKiller
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BAN THE WORD "IN".
1/10/13 8:59 PM
ArtsMartiallyMixed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 
Lee Striking

Lee | Myspace Video
here we go!

I know I should be watching the perfect technique, but man that is one handsome bulge
1/10/13 9:01 PM
Jaybrone
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh wow yet another entertaining read...

1/10/13 9:04 PM
OhNo
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
1/10/13 9:05 PM
Jsteven
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Phone Post
1/10/13 9:11 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant msg him on FB... we HAVE to make him aware of this and get him in here to respond...
1/10/13 9:12 PM
Tolstolobic

In Phone Post
1/10/13 9:14 PM
Triple_B
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_granite007 - 

Is there a reason this masterpiece of a Ko hasn't been commented on yet?
1/10/13 9:16 PM
Rear Naked Chode
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FIGHTR...NOT...LOVR

STRICKING...FROM...CLINCH

FIGHTING...FROM...GAURD
1/10/13 9:17 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I cant msg him on FB... we HAVE to make him aware of this and get him in here to respond...

He just responded to my email...
1/10/13 9:19 PM
Vote me down

I think it was an early stoppage, I mean he almost blocked those strikes.

1/10/13 9:21 PM
Gunny Highway
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Mr. Mayone, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
1/10/13 9:23 PM
Rear Naked Chode
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

” I will rock the countenance of the weak among you!”
Animal Chin
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
mmaguy30 - I cant msg him on FB... we HAVE to make him aware of this and get him in here to respond...

He just responded to my email...

and we have lift off
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So wtf Steve, where is his response?
1/10/13 9:25 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 9:32 PM
Hi... It's interesting that you would send me an email of this nature... If there is any truth in what I've written on my web-site... what makes you think that you or anyone else would be anyone that I'd discuss this subject with??? In my world... you are just one of the ill-fish that got hooked on my line... and I'm throwing you back in... I was advised to hold off on posting the web-site... In reality it's to the publics benefit that this web-site the the 8 other web-sites which are much, much, much older with international recognition that draws criminals like yourself... to act as if you have any right... other than "personal jealousy" to email me. I know who you are... If you send me another email... I will have you arrested. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? This email note is my warning to you and your group of lost souls that wander around with no value in society but lifelessness... that makes you beg people like myself to make you appear as if you are anyone but another ghost... Don't ever email me again with your bogus brain... Call Washington D.C. fool and look there for the answers that you are seeking bye

edit:

To put the response in context, this is what I emailed him initially:

I am a member of an online mixed martial arts forum and just wanted to let you know that there is an ongoing discussion about your involvement in the sport and your career as an undercover FBI agent taking place at the moment. I'd like to invite you join in on the discussion and to perhaps clarify some of the claims you've made on your sites of web.
You can find the thread at the following address:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2115264&page=1
1/10/13 9:25 PM
hellride
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lemme IN! Wow this trainwreck.. I think his tattoo artist must have had quite a laugh as well.
1/10/13 9:32 PM
Rear Naked Chode

Better back off steve... He will... Have you... Arrested.
1/10/13 9:32 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omg... that response is perfect... email him again and send me the email
1/10/13 9:35 PM
Best Chris Ever
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
1/10/13 9:45 PM
MolsonMuscles
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later
1/10/13 9:46 PM
mmaguy30

The email I just sent:

Hi Lee /Warren/Giant Lee/ Iron Claw,

I'm emailing you to ask if we could have a discussion about your fight history, training methods and above all, your purple belt in Jiu jitsu (that you wear without a shirt on while teaching some of the absolute worst technique I have ever seen, you clown)

I'd also like you to consider joining the discussion about you and the absolute insane nature of your claims, videos and life...

The thread is titled "the greatest MMA fraud of all time"

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=2115264&page=1&pc=309

We would love to hear from you.

Phil
1/10/13 9:46 PM
gooddoc

mmaguy30 - need someone who can capture flash video from a myspace page (yes he has a current active real myspace)

need it SAVED...

I have tried 2 diff methods and cant get them to actually save it
Try searching for free flash video downloader. Yes it is really that easy. Phone Post
1/10/13 9:47 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interdasting.gif Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.