UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/21/13 12:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tender Rim Top Team sounds so good, but Tender Rim Bottom Team makes sense... Oh the dilemma!
It'd make a great t-shirt design, just steal and change the ATT logo. Put a whole bunch of Sensei Iron Claw quotes on it that look like sponsor logos. It'd be like a walkout shirt, but really it's a come out shirt.
1/21/13 3:55 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Tender Rim Top Team sounds so good, but Tender Rim Bottom Team makes sense... Oh the dilemma!
It'd make a great t-shirt design, just steal and change the ATT logo. Put a whole bunch of Sensei Iron Claw quotes on it that look like sponsor logos. It'd be like a walkout shirt, but really it's a come out shirt.
TRT...Tender Rim Team!! Phone Post
1/21/13 9:26 PM
GOREILLAMAN
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Tender Rim Top Team sounds so good, but Tender Rim Bottom Team makes sense... Oh the dilemma!

Mind = blown.
1/21/13 9:44 PM
jacktripper

I had tender rim once after a weekend in frisco... There's an ointment that will clear it right up Phone Post
1/21/13 9:54 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 

NICE!

BTW - 5 new messages today! All short and perverse.

SENSEI, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YA! Just answer something we asked. Anything! I want to share your brown nuggets of wisdom with the UG!
1/22/13 1:06 AM
billmartinjunior
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/22/13 1:40 AM
Nitecrawler
2013 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Later Phone Post
1/22/13 3:35 AM
ANT_P1989
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I WANNA LEARN SOME WORLD CLASS IRON CLAW STRICKS!!!!

Psssh, Anderson Silva? Yeah right, Iron Claw's got the CRAZY STRICKS.

Strick yo ass STIFF...

ADVANCED STRICKING Phone Post
1/22/13 3:45 AM
rckallday
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:27 AM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
saddamhugevein -
Atkinson - Just thought I'd check in to see if any of you poor cunts had move on from this topic yet. Phone Post
And still felt the need to post? Phone Post
Great point.. I should find amusement from sources other than hundreds of thousands of computer nerds finding amusement from a single delusional human being. Phone Post
You are aware that you are also included in said description? Phone Post
Perhaps, yet greatly differentiated by my ratio of posts versus yours ;) Phone Post
I'd say ratio of posts is an indicator of interest in subject matter, not time spent on site lurking. Perhaps I feel a greater need to contribute to the discussion than you do. Phone Post
"I'd say ratio of posts is an indicator of interest in subject matter"

Nailed it in one brother!

And your "interest" in this thread (with an objective like this) is really sad.

That's all I've been saying from post one.

Glad you finally got it. Phone Post
STFU nerd! You will always be on the outside just looking in and wishing that you could be a part of TRT!!! Phone Post
1/22/13 11:16 AM
AssassinsNATION

Attention all white knights, the horse you rode in on is to be parked in another forum and your services are not needed here. Good day.

In for the Sticking!!! Week 2

Sensei Tender Rim Top Team Iron Claw. Phone Post
1/22/13 10:42 PM
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has one MMA fight and loses...

...becomes god of war and inks whole back with MMA tattoos

1/23/13 12:36 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

Wow. Sensei is ALL worked up! 16 new emails since last night!!! Dude has a serious man-crush.

1/23/13 2:32 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

^nope, nada... A couple contain more strange accusations sandwiched in between requests for some red hot donkey love. But nothing about his days of crime-fighting and his nights of title-defenses and tender-rimming.
1/23/13 3:35 AM
Vote me down

omg dat armbar

1/23/13 7:21 AM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
saddamhugevein -
Atkinson - Just thought I'd check in to see if any of you poor cunts had move on from this topic yet. Phone Post
Great point.. I should find amusement from sources other than hundreds of thousands of computer nerds finding amusement from a single delusional human being. Phone Post
Perhaps, yet greatly differentiated by my ratio of posts versus yours ;) Phone Post
I'd say ratio of posts is an indicator of interest in subject matter, not time spent on site lurking. Perhaps I feel a greater need to contribute to the discussion than you do. Phone Post

STFU nerd! You will always be on the outside just looking in and wishing that you could be a part of TRT!!! Phone Post
Lol.. Kid I'm driving road trains and bdoubles in the mining industry on a 150k a year.. When im not busy with my job I sometimes need to be humoured.

Dont confuse me deriving amusement from your emotion choked comments with me being on the outside of anything.

Probably best to let the adults talk from here on in. Phone Post
LOL @ this idiot taking my comment seriously!!!hahaha

Listen fantasizer....why don't you take you hick ass, jump back in your "bdouble", and head on back down the road with your 40k a year job.

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/search/q-road train driver

"Average Road Train Driver Salaries
The average salary for road train driver jobs is $38,000." Phone Post
1/23/13 7:31 AM
DeuceDroppin

Oh wait hick boy, maybe you're in Australia??

"The most average wage .37 to .43 cents per km, is 500 per week in Australian dollars. Some people make over 700 dollars per week"

^^^^ Bbbbbbbbbwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhahhhaaaahhahahahaha!!

Now don't get me wrong, I respect anyone working for a living, no matter their pay, but that goes out the window quick when they start lying about their pay to try to make themselves look cool on a fucking Internet forum. Phone Post
1/23/13 7:35 AM
DeuceDroppin

Galt - I make about 8k$ a year. Do you have an issue with poor people?
You talking to me or Mr. Bdouble?

I respect anyone that works for a living. That goes out the window when some tard lies about their pay in an effort to seem like big shit on an Internet forum, especially with his own ignorant assumption that he is dealing with kids that will somehow be impressed. Phone Post
1/23/13 9:00 AM
Akston
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly the guy sounds like sister steel when he rants Phone Post
1/23/13 9:33 AM
DeuceDroppin

http://www.gonzotrucker.com/australian-road-trains-2/#.UP_xnyd5mc0

http://www.layover.com/features/features/032103.html/

http://outbacktowing.tripod.com/id5.html

http://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Sykes-Automotive-Services-Double-Road-Train-Driver-Hourly-Pay-E635282_D_KO26,50.htm

150k huh? Cool story bro!

But let me guess..Since you have a 10" dick, have a model wife with a degree from Harvard, are built like Ubereem, and frate TRANE UFC, I'm sure you are the exception, which I totally understand! I think most everyone will agree that those that make a salary to brag about, aren't hanging out on Internet forums bragging about it. Whatever the case, if it makes you feel good, I understand and can't fault you for that. Phone Post
1/23/13 9:37 AM
DeuceDroppin

Akston - Honestly the guy sounds like sister steel when he rants Phone Post
Hahaha...TRUTH! Phone Post
1/23/13 9:54 AM
yomamafool

geez this thread went straight to the gay
1/23/13 9:55 AM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post
1/23/13 10:24 AM
HexRei

Atkinson - 
DeuceDroppin -
Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
saddamhugevein -

Lol.. Kid I'm driving road trains and bdoubles in the mining industry on a 150k a year.. When im not busy with my job I sometimes need to be humoured.

Dont confuse me deriving amusement from your emotion choked comments with me being on the outside of anything.

Probably best to let the adults talk from here on in. Phone Post
LOL @ this idiot taking my comment seriously!!!hahaha

Listen fantasizer....why don't you take you hick ass, jump back in your "bdouble", and head on back down the road with your 40k a year job.

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/search/q-road train driver

"Average Road Train Driver Salaries
The average salary for road train driver jobs is $38,000." Phone Post
Lol @ this poor netrat googling (unsuccessfully I might add) for what a position in the mining industry driving road trains pays.

Do some more research and I MIGHT forgive you for running ya yappy on shit you have NO IDEA about.

I will require a better answer ASAP.

Get to work. Phone Post

If you're really gonna argue about salary, it seems like he presented a link that suggests that the average salary is 1/4 of what you claim, that's a pretty big disparity even if you are at the very top tier of your industry. So now its your turn to provide a better answer.
1/23/13 10:43 AM
factchecker

DeuceDroppin -  Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

Well, I don't think the guy cares about what sceenname you use. Go ahead and keep using the one you have now whatever the outcome of you guys' argument may be.

Just saying...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.