UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/23/13 10:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(impatiently waiting for more e-mail copies from sideshowsteve)
1/23/13 10:50 AM
HexRei

factchecker - 
DeuceDroppin -  Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

Well, I don't think the guy cares about what sceenname you use. Go ahead and keep using the one you have now whatever the outcome of you guys' argument may be.

Just saying...

it's a common wager here *shrug* lots of people care enough bet with that at stake.
1/23/13 10:58 AM
factchecker

HexRei - 
factchecker - 

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

Well, I don't think the guy cares about what sceenname you use. Go ahead and keep using the one you have now whatever the outcome of you guys' argument may be.

Just saying...

it's a common wager here *shrug* lots of people care enough bet with that at stake.

OK, then go ahead and change your screenname if you have lost your bet in the future. Either is fine with me.
1/23/13 11:07 AM
factchecker

HexRei,

Just wanted to let you know I voted you up.
I have a feeling that this also matters to you.

If I'm wrong, tell me then I will vote you down.

Now, let us wait for posts from sideshowsteve.
1/23/13 11:31 AM
DeuceDroppin

factchecker -
HexRei - 
factchecker - 

Just saying...

OK, then go ahead and change your screenname if you have lost your bet in the future. Either is fine with me.
^^^ I think this guy means well, but his weird awkwardness is creeping me the fuck out!!haha Phone Post
1/23/13 12:01 PM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -
HexRei - 
Atkinson - 
DeuceDroppin -
Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
saddamhugevein -
Atkinson - Just thought I'd check in to see if any of you poor cunts had move on from this topic yet. Phone Post
And still felt the need to post? Phone Post
Great point.. I should find amusement from sources other than hundreds of thousands of computer nerds finding amusement from a single delusional human being. Phone Post
You are aware that you are also included in said description? Phone Post
Perhaps, yet greatly differentiated by my ratio of posts versus yours ;) Phone Post
I'd say ratio of posts is an indicator of interest in subject matter, not time spent on site lurking. Perhaps I feel a greater need to contribute to the discussion than you do. Phone Post
"I'd say ratio of posts is an indicator of interest in subject matter"

Nailed it in one brother!

And your "interest" in this thread (with an objective like this) is really sad.

That's all I've been saying from post one.

Glad you finally got it. Phone Post
STFU nerd! You will always be on the outside just looking in and wishing that you could be a part of TRT!!! Phone Post
Lol.. Kid I'm driving road trains and bdoubles in the mining industry on a 150k a year.. When im not busy with my job I sometimes need to be humoured.

Dont confuse me deriving amusement from your emotion choked comments with me being on the outside of anything.

Probably best to let the adults talk from here on in. Phone Post
LOL @ this idiot taking my comment seriously!!!hahaha

Listen fantasizer....why don't you take you hick ass, jump back in your "bdouble", and head on back down the road with your 40k a year job.

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/search/q-road train driver

"Average Road Train Driver Salaries
The average salary for road train driver jobs is $38,000." Phone Post
Lol @ this poor netrat googling (unsuccessfully I might add) for what a position in the mining industry driving road trains pays.

Do some more research and I MIGHT forgive you for running ya yappy on shit you have NO IDEA about.

I will require a better answer ASAP.

Get to work. Phone Post

If you're really gonna argue about salary, it seems like he presented a link that suggests that the average salary is 1/4 of what you claim, that's a pretty big disparity even if you are at the very top tier of your industry. So now its your turn to provide a better answer.

A fair call.. Much to my disappointment I cant find any links that discuss my pay level, the best I can do is links to a similar company to the one I work for:

http://www.linfox.com/News-and-Media/Latest-News/2011/Outback-fuel.aspx

Contact them.. ask their mining contract manager about the average salary for road train tanker drivers (probably 140k pa)

Since Im more senior (15 years) in my company im sure you'll be able to understand I exceed 150k pa.

As I said Im very disappointed I couldnt provide a link that actually provides visible salary figures, but send an email or make a call and you'll soon get educated on the matter.

Aaaawwwwww....I'm so disappointed as well. I sure thought that you would come through with pics of your 10" dick (beep!), mansion, 30' long pet salt water croc and super model girlfriend! I provided 5 plus links that openly state that the salary range for your supposed job is 30-50k a year, yet you can't find one single one to support your claims, and it's even your own industry? Makes perfect sense! Also if you have been doing this for 15 years, why are you driving the truck that is the bottom of the totem pole in your industry?

Owned much? Phone Post
1/23/13 12:05 PM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -

Yeh dude this sounds like a GREAT idea.. lol

Just hand over details about myself to a "respectable" screen name on a thread (obviously endorsed by the mods) where little net rats continue to rip on some dude (in a most disgusting way) because he lied about his credentials and who apparently has mental issues.

Anyone endorsing this thread is a total POS.. hacking emails and posting information acquired about the individual is LOWER than anything he has done.

Now taking all that into account Im going to offer up my personal details to someone of this moral calibre??

No deal.. shows how stupid you are to even ask.
Yes because the mods here can't wait to find out your real name and how much you make so that they can stalk you! Damn!! I was hoping that you would fall for this trickery, but you are way too smart obviously!

Aside from that...Nice dick tuck and again it's about what I expected! When you're ready to put all your riches where your mouth is, let me know. In the mean time please kindly fuck off troll! Phone Post
1/23/13 12:12 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is surreal. I'm proud to be a part of the chaos.
Keep on truckin', Atkinson! Keep on truckin'.
1/23/13 12:25 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as I disagree with Atkinson on almost all of his perspectives in this thread and despise the condescending tone of his posts-, mining drivers do make a lot more $ than your average driver.

BTW Atkinson - From what I've seen over the years, Harlem is a good, trustworthy mod and is a good choice to verify your claim.
1/23/13 12:25 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weird twist in the conversation in this thread, but I will play along.

Most heavy equipment operators do make very good money. In my experience, crane operators I have worked with and know make well over 100K annually. And I knew a woman who drove the big ass dump trucks for the EMpire mine in Northern Michigan and she made well over 80K a year and with overtime and such I am sure she pushed 100k.

Again, my 2 cents to this fucking strange debate....I work in nonprofit and make dick. So fuck all yall :)
1/23/13 12:35 PM
DeuceDroppin

Harlem - I would be happy to verify Atkinson and end this debauchery. Send me a pm or I can send you one.

I am verified. Phone Post
Thanks for the offer, but as you can see this guy is a huge dick tucker!

The reality is this..I've actually found some links with some fairly legit salaries listed (no where near our friends 150k salary though)...BUT..I also came across some forum discussions that don't paint such a pretty picture when it comes to what they actually make. Even if they do make 6 figures, Mr. Dick Tucker here can't actually confirm what he does!

I can sit here and say that I'm a E/R doctor and donate my 400k a year pay to charity, and live off of my 100 million that I have in the bank and it doesn't mean shit, because it's bullshit. Phone Post
1/23/13 12:40 PM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -
Galt - I loathe people that think money means anything.

Man I love how narrow minded people can be.

Comments about me wishing I was part of some little fag group on the net were made, along with me being a nerd or some other nonsense.

I simply explained that I was too busy driving road trains on big $ to be bothered wanting to be part of some little group.

Twist it however makes you feel best.

Hahahahaha...here was the comment that was made:

"STFU nerd! You will always be on the outside just looking in and wishing that you could be a part of TRT!!!"

I know there are some tards on here, but I think we found the only one stupid enough to think that that was a serious comment!! Phone Post
1/23/13 12:45 PM
DeuceDroppin

mister3mma - None of this has anything to do w Sensei iron claw.... Phone Post
Sorry for my part if the de-rail...BUT...
Historically on these fraud threads you get some infighting just after the white knights show up. The white knights generally show up when the thread starts to die down a little. With that being said, the infighting, which ranges from stupid to slightly entertaining, usually gets the thread through until something new and entertaining comes around..hahaha Phone Post
1/23/13 12:50 PM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin - 
Harlem - I would be happy to verify Atkinson and end this debauchery. Send me a pm or I can send you one.

The reality is this..I've actually found some links with some fairly legit salaries listed (no where near our friends 150k salary though)...BUT..I also came across some forum discussions that don't paint such a pretty picture when it comes to what they actually make. Even if they do make 6 figures, Mr. Dick Tucker here can't actually confirm what he does!

I can sit here and say that I'm a E/R doctor and donate my 400k a year pay to charity, and live off of my 100 million that I have in the bank and it doesn't mean shit, because it's bullshit. Phone Post

So let me get this right.. Ive posted a link for truck drivers getting in excess of 100k in the mines. Given you phone numbers and emails to call in relation to what road trainer tanker drivers earn. And two members have given validation to my claims...

yet...

Im dick tucking?

Actually I think you're the one dick tucking.

Make the call and get educated kid.
You have shown absolutely nothing that shows anything close to a 150k salary. As a matter of fact, you have not produced anything that shows any salary at all, whereas I have given 5 plus links that show it to be a 30-50k a year job. I have offered you my screen name for 6 months to simply prove (via a mod so you can stay in hiding..AND we had a very respectable one step up to help out) that you make what you say, and yes you are dick tucking! It's not my job to prove how much you make dumb shit! Good thing you are a dump truck driver and not an attorney! Phone Post
1/23/13 1:01 PM
knuckleballs

How the fuck did the greatest thread ever get taken over by retards arguing over how much truck drivers in mines get paid?!?!?!?!?

Jesus H. Christmas, people, take that shit outside!!!

Some of us are trying to have a good time in here!!!!

1/23/13 1:06 PM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin - 
Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin - 

So let me get this right.. Ive posted a link for truck drivers getting in excess of 100k in the mines. Given you phone numbers and emails to call in relation to what road trainer tanker drivers earn. And two members have given validation to my claims...

yet...

Im dick tucking?

You have shown absolutely nothing that shows anything close to a 150k salary. As a matter of fact, you have not produced anything that shows any salary at all, whereas I have given 5 plus links that show it to be a 30-50k a year job. I have offered you my screen name for 6 months to simply prove (via a mod so you can stay in hiding..AND we had a very respectable one step up to help out) that you make what you say, and yes you are dick tucking! It's not my job to prove how much you make dumb shit! Good thing you are a dump truck driver and not an attorney! Phone Post

Actually you've shown no links relating to road trains working in the mining region hauling fuel.

Its not my job to prove how much I earn to someone I dont even know. And YES it is your job to work out how much I earn because YOU are the one querying it.. dumbshit.
You're the one that brought it up, trying to brag about it dumb ass! Now you got called the fuck out, and you're trying to act like someone gives a shit. I don't give a fuck how much you make, just pointing out what a trolling, lying, dumb shit you are! Phone Post
1/23/13 1:20 PM
JoeVIP
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
1/23/13 1:26 PM
HexRei

Edited: 01/23/13 1:35 PM
factchecker - HexRei,

Just wanted to let you know I voted you up.
I have a feeling that this also matters to you.

If I'm wrong, tell me then I will vote you down.

Now, let us wait for posts from sideshowsteve.

I have no idea what my vote count is (don't even know how to find out, actually) and no, i don't care. please, vote me down every day until you grow pubes for all I care.

Also, it sounds like you may be what is colloquially known as "butthurt", because I pointed something out that you were not aware of, having joined this site three weeks ago. for that I apologize.
1/23/13 1:55 PM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin - 
Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin - 
Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin - 

yet...

Im dick tucking?

Actually you've shown no links relating to road trains working in the mining region hauling fuel.

Its not my job to prove how much I earn to someone I dont even know. And YES it is your job to work out how much I earn because YOU are the one querying it.. dumbshit.
You're the one that brought it up, trying to brag about it dumb ass! Now you got called the fuck out, and you're trying to act like someone gives a shit. I don't give a fuck how much you make, just pointing out what a trolling, lying, dumb shit you are! Phone Post

Only thing I was bragging about was not being a nerd and not being part of your little fags club.

Note: Swearing repetitively doesn't make you tough ;)
Well bro...I'm an ice road trucker and make 300k a year. I say fuck a lot because I am tough. That's a product of being a bad ass because I frate TRANE UFC! Do you even TRANE bro? Phone Post
1/23/13 1:55 PM
Ryan Black
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*lower lip begins to quiver*

Where's... Sensei... Iron... Claw??

...*pouts and walks away from the truckdriving salary argument* Phone Post
1/23/13 1:57 PM
jcblass
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bbomber - 

Ok, this guy is a bit Loony and he doesn't know shit about fighting.  No need to try and  ruin his life.  Hopefully most people will be able to see through his bullshit and not pay him for instruction.  He never seems to have more than one guy training and it always seems to be their first day, so that might be a safe assumption.  Best thing is to create some posts alerting people to the fact that he's fake and hope people do their research.  

These threads always start out kinda funny and deteriorate into worse-than-highschool mob mentality shit. "Hey let's all pick on the weird kid and laugh'.  I think this type of thing says as much about the posters on this thread as it does about the target.  

I'm not sure why MMAguy gets off on these threads so much, maybe because he has the same record as a lot of these guys and it makes him feel like he`s somehow above them instead of on the same MMA level as them?  Just my two cents.

This is sort of how I feel. This guy clearly has some mental issues and already went through being exposed years ago. He fought an actually MMA match and got KO'ed brutally. He has to live that down to himself every day, now 5 years later MMA.tv is back after him rehashing shit we already knew.

He isn't a real fighter, he has no real MA background, he lost his only MMA fight and he is 50 years old. Why continue to make him suffer.

He doesn't own or operate a school, he isn't trying to run or operate a school, and he doesn't have any students. The few videos of him "training" that guy is a joke. It was probably some poor sap from his roofing business he brought in to make those few videos. I say leave him be, he has suffered enough and isn't really mentally all there.

In the past I have been all for these types of threads because the people involved were attempting to defraud the public, teach children, open schools, and interact with the general public. This guy only does those things in his mind.

1/23/13 2:01 PM
DeuceDroppin

And LOL at not wanting to be part of Tender Rim Team!! Rejection hurts when you can't hang out with us TRT big dawgs! Isn't that right brolly? Phone Post
1/23/13 2:31 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets address the different things going on here...

First, Deuce is the fucking man...

Second, Atkinson shows up, calls anyone "endorsing" this thread a piece of shit, and brags about his 150k salary...

First off, even if I did believe you (And I bet your about 60k over what you actually make at max, 40k at best) How fucking douchey were you trying to remain relevant here by posting that?

There are people on this forum that make more than that quarterly, its irrelevant, and bringing it up the way you did makes pretty much everything else you say not only suspect, but rather irrelevant as well.

NExt, I LOVE these guys that want us to "LEAVE GIANT LEE ALONE!!!!" (insert the leave brittnay alone guy pic here)

What do you want us to "stop" now that we are at this point?

Should we stop knocking on his door late at night?

What about the beatings? Should we stop beating him?

No more pointing and laughing?

What would you like us to stop so that your delicate sensibilities are made to feel better?

Should we no longer post his emails and sit back and talk among our selves? (thats whats happening fuckwad...)

Pinch yourself and wake the fuck up, no one is doing anything other than conversing back and forth on an internet forum, the occasional joke is being cracked, and if you dont find them funny (I think your a limp dicked tightass and your life prob sucks) DONT READ THEM!

Don't post and further the thread, just fuck off!

My god these white nights... I would bet most of you get out of the shower to go pee... bunch a slack jawed faggots around here.
1/23/13 4:05 PM
jcblass
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Pinch yourself and wake the fuck up, no one is doing anything other than conversing back and forth on an internet forum"

Hasn't his e-mail been hacked, his friends contacted, his "students" pointed to this site? Hell there is even shit on this thread about his roofing business and how to contact the BBB. Totally unrelated to his MMA abilities.

1/23/13 4:39 PM
AssassinsNATION

jcblass - "Pinch yourself and wake the fuck up, no one is doing anything other than conversing back and forth on an internet forum"

Hasn't his e-mail been hacked, his friends contacted, his "students" pointed to this site? Hell there is even shit on this thread about his roofing business and how to contact the BBB. Totally unrelated to his MMA abilities.

It's just sprinkled w fairy tales a bullshit lies is the point of it all. Have a laugh about it nobody is going after this guy in a harmful way just more or less exposing more lies he tells is all Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.