UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/24/13 7:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -  1st page Phone Post

Did I get first page?

I was close, right?

Dang.
1/24/13 8:24 AM
mmaguy30
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just talked to deuce, he agrees that you make 150k and is sorry... he does not want to come back to mma.tv anymore, sends his apologies, and also asks if you could fuck off...

In fact, I think everyone would really rather you fucked off...

If you would like atkinson to fuck off, please state so now...

Simply post "atkinson, please fuck off"
1/24/13 8:40 AM
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Just talked to deuce, he agrees that you make 150k and is sorry... he does not want to come back to mma.tv anymore, sends his apologies, and also asks if you could fuck off...

In fact, I think everyone would really rather you fucked off...

If you would like atkinson to fuck off, please state so now...

Simply post "atkinson, please fuck off"

you mad, bro?
1/24/13 9:04 AM
mmaguy30
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep... blood just boiling. mad as hell...raging.

cant control myself.

(I guess the intended sarcastic and bored tone of my posts didn't come through...)
1/24/13 9:11 AM
DeuceDroppin

Ok..I was just able to gather up the strength to come back for a second to apologize. I talked to "Mick Dundee" at the trucking company (nice guy, mentioned some movie about himself?!?!?!) and he confirmed that 150k is the going rate for dump truck drivers in Australia. Also, I have reconsidered your failed acceptance to TRT. The truth is that most children have no place on TRT. You have now shown us that you are a man, which is what it takes to be on TRT. I want you to think about your decision to join us on TRT as it is a lifetime commitment. If you ever decide to quit TRT, you will suffer immensely. Please let us know if you decide to go on TRT, and for your own health, we surely hope that you do. If you would like any more information about TRT, just let me know. Sorry for all of the previous misunderstands, as well as your misunderstandings regarding TRT. I just want you to know, that we on TRT are really a great group of guys that are simply trying to have a good quality of life, although many times we are shunned and misunderstood.

Sincerely,
Deuce
Tender Rim Team Phone Post
1/24/13 9:50 AM
mmaguy30

What's all this "leave giant lee alone stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?

All of you motherfuckers saying "this is over" "leave it alone" blah blah blah...

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

THE UG GETS GOING!!

What the fuck happened to the UG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest thread of the interwebs, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you MMAGUY30, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. GIANT LEE, he's a dead man! Iron claw? Dead! ATKINSON... Dead!

you ALL know I'm right. Psychotic... but absolutely right.

We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

I am seriously sick of this bullshit, All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Albany, and Australia, and find giant lee and atkinson, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next.
1/24/13 9:56 AM
DeuceDroppin

^^^^ That brought a tear to my eye. Fucking beautiful...and FUCK the Germans! Phone Post
1/24/13 10:29 AM
Zverrona

Hahahah nice jay and silent bob reference Phone Post
1/24/13 10:30 AM
mmaguy30

Zveronna, your new here, please edit your post.
1/24/13 10:48 AM
factchecker

mmaguy30 - What's all this "leave giant lee alone stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?

All of you motherfuckers saying "this is over" "leave it alone" blah blah blah...

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

THE UG GETS GOING!!

What the fuck happened to the UG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest thread of the interwebs, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you MMAGUY30, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. GIANT LEE, he's a dead man! Iron claw? Dead! ATKINSON... Dead!

you ALL know I'm right. Psychotic... but absolutely right.

We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

I am seriously sick of this bullshit, All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Albany, and Australia, and find giant lee and atkinson, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next.

Lol...who are you talking to?
1/24/13 10:49 AM
mmaguy30

YOU FUCK FACE!!! IM TALKING TO YOU!!!!
1/24/13 10:49 AM
factchecker

(waiting for sideshowsteve, the ringleader)
1/24/13 10:52 AM
Ogami Itto
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliff's notes?
1/24/13 11:03 AM
mmaguy30

Edited: 01/24/13 11:03 AM
lol^ thats 2 of us...
1/24/13 11:05 AM
factchecker

Ogami Itto - Cliff's notes?

(1)A guy straps a piece of purple cloth around his waist, get badass tatooes across his back and posts his pics on the web.

(2)UG member sideshowsteve contacts the guy in queston via e-mail, asking questions in an attempt to out the fraud.

(3)Spam mail starts arriving in sideshowsteve's e-mail box.

(4)Sideshowsteve copies and pastes those spam e-mail on this thread.

(5)MMAguy, who Atkinson calls MMAgay for some reason(maybe due to those matbattle links?), is mad as hell, perhaps because Atkison earns 150k a year.

(6)mister3mma votes MMAguy up.
1/24/13 11:25 AM
ninjaofhate

The Germans bombed pearl harbour!? Get them!!!! Phone Post
1/24/13 11:26 AM
Ogami Itto
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

factchecker - 
Ogami Itto - Cliff's notes?

(1)A guy straps a piece of purple cloth around his waist, get badass tatooes across his back and posts his pics on the web.

(2)UG member sideshowsteve contacts the guy in queston via e-mail, asking questions in an attempt to out the fraud.

(3)Spam mail starts arriving in sideshowsteve's e-mail box.

(4)Sideshowsteve copies and pastes those spam e-mail on this thread.

(5)MMAguy, who Atkinson calls MMAgay for some reason(maybe due to those matbattle links?), is mad as hell, perhaps because Atkison earns 150k a year.

(6)mister3mma votes MMAguy up.

Thanks! So who is the dude in the OP?
1/24/13 11:28 AM
mmaguy30

I didnt need an education I got a great job when I was in high school, and I still do that.

I make a nice living and have a massive 1450sq ft house that I OWN. (so lol at you!)

I OWN my car (bet you make payments!)

and I dont have to brag about it like tards like you. I make a great living, no my $30000 a year is not your big 150k, but I am very happy with my life.

I get up each day and feel great about what I do, hundreds of people dont have garbage all over their driveway becasue of me and my truck... so FUCK YOU!
1/24/13 11:54 AM
mmaguy30

I never said I ONLY got punched for peanuts... I have a great job and love what I do, i bet that is more than you can say.

DO you really want to see pictures as "proof"?

You demand proof from me but wont post any yourself?
1/24/13 11:55 AM
mmaguy30

ninjaofhate -  The Germans bombed pearl harbour!? Get them!!!! Phone Post

Yes you fucking idiot, it was called WWII, look it up.
1/24/13 12:15 PM
mmaguy30

I will post photos that prove what I say is true when atkinson does...

He is a liar and a fraud.
1/24/13 12:39 PM
mmaguy30

Atkinson, if you dont believe me I will post proof, I just ask you do the same. Why are you avoiding that question?
1/24/13 12:43 PM
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 
ninjaofhate -  The Germans bombed pearl harbour!? Get them!!!! Phone Post

Yes you fucking idiot, it was called WWII, look it up.

Pretty sure it was the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbour, not Germany.
1/24/13 12:46 PM
mmaguy30

And we have a winner.
1/24/13 12:47 PM
mmaguy30

ugctt I fucking love the USA, I hereby demand you turn in your man card immediately. you have now confirmed that you are not worthy of carrying it any longer.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.