UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/23/13 4:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out -  Everybody needs someone to look down on. . Phone Post

so it seems!
1/23/13 5:12 PM
xCYBERDYNEx
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/23/13 5:47 PM
MmmozzY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ummm if anything's happened with this could someone repost it on the last page... Bunch of fags arguing about truck driving salary or some shit. Thanks. Phone Post
1/23/13 5:53 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^LOL!
Umm, fortunately, you haven't missed anything..

Sensei Iron Claw has sent me a couple of dozen emails over the last 2-3 days, but I am not posting them until he actually answers something relevant to what the UG has asked him.
1/23/13 6:50 PM
factchecker

DeuceDroppin - 
factchecker -
HexRei - 
factchecker - 
DeuceDroppin -  Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

Well, I don't think the guy cares about what sceenname you use. Go ahead and keep using the one you have now whatever the outcome of you guys' argument may be.

Just saying...

it's a common wager here *shrug* lots of people care enough bet with that at stake.

OK, then go ahead and change your screenname if you have lost your bet in the future. Either is fine with me.
^^^ I think this guy means well, but his weird awkwardness is creeping me the fuck out!!haha Phone Post

You are dumb, aren't you?

Voted up.
1/23/13 6:55 PM
factchecker

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - ^LOL!

Sensei Iron Claw has sent me a couple of dozen emails over the last 2-3 days, but I am not posting them until he actually answers something relevant to what the UG has asked him.

Perhaps you should ask these questions over and over again.
1/23/13 8:39 PM
AssassinsNATION

I've thought that he was lurking for a while now hell as crazy as he is he's probably posted. Phone Post
1/23/13 9:24 PM
Jaybrone
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOw the last few pages of this thread got seriously off track and lame as fuck. Once the Sensei's emails stop getting posted it got real real lame. Not that it matters the guy is a fucking nut job for sure.

1/23/13 9:31 PM
factchecker

mister3mma - 
factchecker -
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - ^LOL!

Perhaps you should ask these questions over and over again.
His emails bounce back. We believe Sensei iron claw is reading the thread Phone Post

OK, then I will ask here again, because no one else wants to do it. We should make it simple, shouldn't we?

Dear God of War,

We have two questions for you.

Where did you get the purple belt?
Which world championships did you win?

We honestly believe that we have a right to know the answers to these questions because we love our sport and we don't want it to be watered down by fakes.

Regards,

UG
1/23/13 9:37 PM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at telling me to get a real job and a life...

anyhow.

If anyone is interested in dipshit sticking around, please sound off now, otherwise, lets get back to kicking the ever living fuck out of the retarded old man.
1/23/13 9:59 PM
GOREILLAMAN
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy, I think the Germans just bombed Pearl Harbor. Phone Post
1/23/13 10:11 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

^I'm totally down for some assault and battery on the elderly and the handicapped! My only regret is that Sensei isn't a visible minority or a woman, because there is nothing in this world more joyous than shit-kicking an old black 'tard lady!
1/24/13 3:14 AM
MmmozzY

Atkinson -
mmaguy30 - lol at telling me to get a real job and a life...

anyhow.

If anyone is interested in dipshit sticking around, please sound off now, otherwise, lets get back to kicking the ever living fuck out of the retarded old man.
Sounds like you have nothing for me..

Time to move onto softer targets no doubt.

So what is your real job? Or is getting punched in the head for peanuts as good as it gets for you? Phone Post
You're wasting a lot of my time... Do you have any idea how long it takes to change pages on my phone? Seems kinda disrespectful to me. Phone Post
1/24/13 3:32 AM
Ryan Black
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson, sir, if I may- I don't doubt you make what you claim to make.

I don't doubt you do what you claim to do.

More power to you. I wish you the best in your line of work.

However, I feel that maybe this thing has gotten a bit out of hand. The poster you've been having a heated argument with made an obvious sarcastic joke about a fictional team and suggested you were not a part of this "team." As you both continued to argue furiously, he made references to the idea that he was shocked to see someone take his obvious joke to such serious ends.

Mr. Atkinson, please understand- I mean you absolutely no disrespect. In fact I can understand & appreciate your opinion. You have not found this thread to be as humorous as others have... and that is okay. I just don't understand why a man like yourself would initially become so wound up with a joke made by a guy like Deuce- who has been joking around throughout the entirety of this thread.

I hope you are able to let this go and move on with your life. By what you've described, it certainly seems that you have several better things to do. Please take this in a positive light as again, I truly mean no disrespect here- I just happen to be of the opinion that you took a guy's joking a little too seriously, and the result has been a few pages of mostly negative posts in an otherwise fun thread; at a time on the UG where quite a bit of serious, depressing news is going around.

Let's just let those of us who can come to this thread and laugh do just that to get away from the gloom & doom of the incredibly depressing TLI scandal- or whatever else may be going on in one's personal life. I respect your opinion again, as you are entitled to it. I believe you've done well in voicing it here. Let's just get past this, and move on with the fun of this thread. All the best to you, sir. Phone Post
1/24/13 3:37 AM
MmmozzY

Atkinson -
MmmozzY -
Atkinson -
mmaguy30 - lol at telling me to get a real job and a life...

anyhow.

Sounds like you have nothing for me..

Time to move onto softer targets no doubt.

So what is your real job? Or is getting punched in the head for peanuts as good as it gets for you? Phone Post
You're wasting a lot of my time... Do you have any idea how long it takes to change pages on my phone? Seems kinda disrespectful to me. Phone Post
Sorry kid I'm really only interested in educating MMAGay from here on out..

Being the Head Clown comes at a price. Phone Post
Sweet, you should send him some pm's. Phone Post
1/24/13 5:20 AM
McSurly
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 5:21 AM

Double

1/24/13 5:22 AM
McSurly
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 5:23 AM

Fuck, never mind

1/24/13 6:47 AM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Atkinson, your right, I get punched in the pace for peanuts, I dont do much else.

I called them, they said you make 150k.

Can we get back to what we were doing and have you kindly fuck off now?
1/24/13 7:22 AM
dave nagel
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck me drunk!!!!! so much shit going on here i'm frikkin confused. is this Giant Lee a homo sexual. cos his instructional vids sure do appear a little fruity.
1/24/13 7:27 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -  1st page Phone Post

Did I get first page?

I was close, right?

Dang.
1/24/13 8:24 AM
mmaguy30

Just talked to deuce, he agrees that you make 150k and is sorry... he does not want to come back to mma.tv anymore, sends his apologies, and also asks if you could fuck off...

In fact, I think everyone would really rather you fucked off...

If you would like atkinson to fuck off, please state so now...

Simply post "atkinson, please fuck off"
1/24/13 8:40 AM
factchecker

mmaguy30 - Just talked to deuce, he agrees that you make 150k and is sorry... he does not want to come back to mma.tv anymore, sends his apologies, and also asks if you could fuck off...

In fact, I think everyone would really rather you fucked off...

If you would like atkinson to fuck off, please state so now...

Simply post "atkinson, please fuck off"

you mad, bro?
1/24/13 9:04 AM
mmaguy30

yep... blood just boiling. mad as hell...raging.

cant control myself.

(I guess the intended sarcastic and bored tone of my posts didn't come through...)
1/24/13 9:11 AM
DeuceDroppin

Ok..I was just able to gather up the strength to come back for a second to apologize. I talked to "Mick Dundee" at the trucking company (nice guy, mentioned some movie about himself?!?!?!) and he confirmed that 150k is the going rate for dump truck drivers in Australia. Also, I have reconsidered your failed acceptance to TRT. The truth is that most children have no place on TRT. You have now shown us that you are a man, which is what it takes to be on TRT. I want you to think about your decision to join us on TRT as it is a lifetime commitment. If you ever decide to quit TRT, you will suffer immensely. Please let us know if you decide to go on TRT, and for your own health, we surely hope that you do. If you would like any more information about TRT, just let me know. Sorry for all of the previous misunderstands, as well as your misunderstandings regarding TRT. I just want you to know, that we on TRT are really a great group of guys that are simply trying to have a good quality of life, although many times we are shunned and misunderstood.

Sincerely,
Deuce
Tender Rim Team Phone Post
1/24/13 9:50 AM
mmaguy30

What's all this "leave giant lee alone stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?

All of you motherfuckers saying "this is over" "leave it alone" blah blah blah...

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

THE UG GETS GOING!!

What the fuck happened to the UG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest thread of the interwebs, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you MMAGUY30, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. GIANT LEE, he's a dead man! Iron claw? Dead! ATKINSON... Dead!

you ALL know I'm right. Psychotic... but absolutely right.

We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

I am seriously sick of this bullshit, All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Albany, and Australia, and find giant lee and atkinson, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.