UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/10/13 6:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tontobalboa
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick power on those kicks!!!!!
1/10/13 6:07 PM
Hadoukenkieran
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/10/13 6:07 PM
Sarah Kaufman
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand the shorts with no shirt but ALSO a belt...interesting 

1/10/13 6:09 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/10/13 6:10 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how he carefully chose his top SIX....LOL

Worlds greatestest MMA Fighters;
Lee's Picks:
1. Fedor Emelianenko, Pride
2.George St Pierre, UFC
3. Anderson Silve, UFC
4. Kenny Florian, UFC
5. Urijah Faber, WEC
6. Jon Jones UFC
Animal Chin
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah Kaufman - 

Because you're a girl.

That's man shit right there.
Xspur
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
Imploze
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/10/13 6:12 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 6:13 PM
Shit, I just found an old thread over at Bullshido about this guy from 2007. Seems like he's been outed already!<br /><br />http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17341&page=10

edit - I haven't read the thread thoroughly, not 100% sure what it pertains to yet
1/10/13 6:13 PM
Mike Adrian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/10/13 6:14 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/10/13 6:14 PM
KZTT_W85
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman -

My favorite 'in' gif Phone Post
1/10/13 6:17 PM
Sarah Kaufman
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Chin - 
Sarah Kaufman - 

Because you're a girl.

That's man shit right there.

LOL

donnybrook
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I refereed Mr. "Giant Lee" Mayonne when he came to Club Lido in Revere, MA to fight about 10 years ago (pre tattoos). He fought Bobby Dias from the Boneyard fight team and got destroyed. He then went on to post that he was going to "the Senate" to have me stripped of my referee credentials because when he was taking a barrage of unanswered punches he stuck his head out from under the ropes and he felt I should not have stopped it or dq'd Bobby for punching thru the ropes or something.

About 4-5 years ago Guido (one of Lauzon's guys who was like 16 at the time), called him and did an interview which he posted on northeastmma.net. I don't know if it can still be found, but I'm sure some Mass guys cant post more.

He seemed like a nice, quiet guy, which was odd because there was all this pre fight chatter about how he could lift trucks, run the 100 in under 2 seconds, etc. Plus, back then the internet wasn't what it was so we had no idea if this guy was a monster or just crazy.

As I started the bout it was one of those "Holy Sh*t, this could be epic" kind of feelings. The guy was in sick shape, but hopefully he's been training more than he had for that fight.

Ask any of the old school guys from MA about Giant Lee and they'll tell you he's a freaking LEGEND around here!!!

Kevin The Ref
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calavaro - 

This is a serious question... so I mean absolutely no disrespect.

Is this guy a bit on the "slow" side? I mean, he seems well intentioned, but it seems he may have forgot to turn on all the lights at home.

No question his brain ain't all there. That's why it almost seems wrong to pick on these guys. People don't get tattoos like that that have mental capacity
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

IN

Omg that is awesome. Poor little guy
1/10/13 6:18 PM
Erik Tracey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In this bitch Phone Post
1/10/13 6:18 PM
timmyboy1233
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/10/13 6:20 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.myspace.com/giantleewarrenmayone

1/10/13 6:22 PM
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inskis! Phone Post
mizunopro
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was me guido and Joe Lauzon that edited the tapes we had of Guido "interviewing" warren (lee) about this stuff... those tapes wer epic... but here is the best stuff... never before seen... Lee is a secret agent.
1/10/13 6:23 PM
mmaguy30

1/10/13 6:24 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donnybrook - I refereed Mr. "Giant Lee" Mayonne when he came to Club Lido in Revere, MA to fight about 10 years ago (pre tattoos). He fought Bobby Dias from the Boneyard fight team and got destroyed. He then went on to post that he was going to "the Senate" to have me stripped of my referee credentials because when he was taking a barrage of unanswered punches he stuck his head out from under the ropes and he felt I should not have stopped it or dq'd Bobby for punching thru the ropes or something.

About 4-5 years ago Guido (one of Lauzon's guys who was like 16 at the time), called him and did an interview which he posted on northeastmma.net. I don't know if it can still be found, but I'm sure some Mass guys cant post more.

He seemed like a nice, quiet guy, which was odd because there was all this pre fight chatter about how he could lift trucks, run the 100 in under 2 seconds, etc. Plus, back then the internet wasn't what it was so we had no idea if this guy was a monster or just crazy.

As I started the bout it was one of those "Holy Sh*t, this could be epic" kind of feelings. The guy was in sick shape, but hopefully he's been training more than he had for that fight.

Ask any of the old school guys from MA about Giant Lee and they'll tell you he's a freaking LEGEND around here!!!

Kevin The Ref

hahaha like 50% of his myspace is dedicated to QQing about you.
1/10/13 6:24 PM
mmaguy30

http://www.fedsareus.com/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.