UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/24/13 6:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jasonhightower
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson fuck off please Phone Post
1/24/13 6:54 PM
jasonhightower
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
mister3mma -  ^^^^ some where in rio, Wallid is fuming Phone Post

Blue, please?

http://i.imgur.com/KDoQs.gif

1/24/13 7:10 PM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHA! awesome!
1/24/13 7:53 PM
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -  FUCK!!! Thanks to this Atkinson dickhead, I just got written up at work! I was supposed to be stocking on the cereal isle, and I snuck off to "take a shit". I lost track of time and after about 30 minutes my boss came in, didn't smell shit, and heard me in the stall typing on my phone. That is my second write up this week because of this. Fuck you Atkinson!! Phone Post

So you were fapping to this thread and lost track of time, huh? I thought matbattle was your favorite.
1/24/13 8:04 PM
factchecker

Ogami Itto - 
factchecker - 
Ogami Itto - Cliff's notes?

(1)A guy straps a piece of purple cloth around his waist, get badass tatooes across his back and posts his pics on the web.

(2)UG member sideshowsteve contacts the guy in queston via e-mail, asking questions in an attempt to out the fraud.

(3)Spam mail starts arriving in sideshowsteve's e-mail box.

(4)Sideshowsteve copies and pastes those spam e-mail on this thread.

(5)MMAguy, who Atkinson calls MMAgay for some reason(maybe due to those matbattle links?), is mad as hell, perhaps because Atkison earns 150k a year.

(6)mister3mma votes MMAguy up.

Thanks! So who is the dude in the OP?

All I know is he is some wannabe fighter somehow a couple of guys seem to find attactive.(They have saved his pics and videos in their harddrive).

With that said, it's true that I also love the sport of MMA and don't want it to be watered down by fakes. So I share the same values as some of the guys here.

Note that I am not homosexual.
1/24/13 8:08 PM
MmmozzY

I regret subbing, this is embarrassing. Phone Post
1/24/13 9:44 PM
Jump Kick
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 9:45 PM

1/24/13 10:07 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL^^
1/24/13 10:22 PM
Drugs_Delaney
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson, please fuck off

sincerely,
A God Damned Sexual Tyrannosaurus
1/25/13 12:33 AM
factchecker

mister3mma -  ^^^ will you fuck off this thread after? There are like 5 posters who would love if you took your 6 figure earning ass elsewhere than Sensei Iron Claws dojo Phone Post

Stop being a pansy and just let him have a say here.
1/25/13 12:52 AM
knuckleballs

Atkinson, you are the baddest six-figure, truck-driving pimp that side of the Mississippi, and - now, we all know that - if you wouldn't mind, could you please, fuck off???

Thanks in advance,

A non six-figure, truck-driving pimp this side of the Mississippi
1/25/13 1:04 AM
factchecker

mister3mma - 
factchecker -
mister3mma -  ^^^ will you fuck off this thread after? There are like 5 posters who would love if you took your 6 figure earning ass elsewhere than Sensei Iron Claws dojo Phone Post

Stop being a pansy and just let him have a say here.
You ignore the 5 plus people who want him to move on. White knighting the white knight of Sensei iron claw. Fckn amazing Phone Post

Then just bring out sideshowsteve, the true ringleader here.
You know how.

That is the only way for us to move on from here.

Voted you up(you like it, don't you?)
1/25/13 1:05 AM
DreamerMMA
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Hey guys, remember that your vote downs work wonders in dealing with thread hijackers.

I found one guy that got frozen a total of 56 times in one day, I know you guys can get rid of this problem without me having to step in.

1/25/13 1:16 AM
DreamerMMA
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -  Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

I don't give a shit how much money anyone here makes, this is a stupid conversation that is derailing a great thread. 

Make another thread if you guys want to wave your financial penises at one another.

Atkinson:  While you are entitled to your opinion you are not entitled to fighter bash or flame war with a pro fighter. 

You are also hijacking this thread.  Yeah, I know, someone asked or questioned your money making so I get you responding and defending yourself but knock it off please, it is completely irrelevent to the this thread.  If it's that important deal with this via PM or make another thread addressing this.

1/25/13 1:18 AM
factchecker

mister3mma -  ^^^ lol idgaf what you earn. That you define yourself by your earning power already tells me all I need to know. Not all of life's riches are stored in vaults. While you spend 10 pls hrs a day in a truck, mmaguy30 teaches BJJ. I'd rather be a vital and vibrant part of my community than another brick in the wall, but to each their own. May the universe give you back all that you give it Phone Post

Wow, well-said! See? Atkinson has brought out the good in you. Everyone has their own role here. He is not hijacking anything. It is just that all we can do for now is wait for sideshowsteve to post e-mail from God of War.
1/25/13 1:58 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/25/13 2:01 AM
factchecker - sadly, I am still refraining from posting Sensei's newest emails. He still hasn't answered anything we've asked. Although, I have to admit that a couple of the messages are vintage Giant Lee material! He makes threats and everything!
Oh, and I am definitely not a ringleader of anything! Just a proud member of Tender Rim Team.
1/25/13 2:01 AM
Xspur
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The cost of living in Australia is over the top. Inflation there if far more advanced than in the states. If someone were to do the math, I'm sure the 150k wouldn't seem nearly that large.
Just an observation. Phone Post
1/25/13 2:03 AM
weslionsmith

Edited: 01/25/13 2:04 AM

UGCTT_sideshowsteve

You have a PM.

1/25/13 2:10 AM
DreamerMMA

Atkinson - 
DreamerMMA -
DeuceDroppin -  Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

I don't give a shit how much money anyone here makes, this is a stupid conversation that is derailing a great thread. 

Make another thread if you guys want to wave your financial penises at one another.

Atkinson:  While you are entitled to your opinion you are not entitled to fighter bash or flame war with a pro fighter. 

You are also hijacking this thread.  Yeah, I know, someone asked or questioned your money making so I get you responding and defending yourself but knock it off please, it is completely irrelevent to the this thread.  If it's that important deal with this via PM or make another thread addressing this.

Point taken but mmaguy started with me first. And I'm amazed you condone this thread. Phone Post

I get where you are coming from but you don't understand these threads as well as I do since I've been around since the first ones like this.

We have outed over a dozen phony instructors on this site and have a great time doing it.

BJJ and MMA are still a small community were reputation is everything.  We don't take kindly to people name dropping for credentials, especially when you do it to make money off of unwary consumers.

Nobody would care if this guy was just another instructor even if his credentials were weak so long as it was honest.

You can't go around throwing big names out there and charging people to train with you based on those credentials if you don't actually have them.  It's fraud, plain and simple.

I do condone these threads but I also offer to delete them if the UG is proven wrong.  As of yet I haven't seen the UG wrong yet.  We usually know a fraud when we see one and it doesn't take long to confirm once we've found one.  The real challenge is getting these clowns to admit it.

Also, as of yet, I've not seen any rule put into place that prevents the UG from investigating and discussing the legitimacy of martial arts instructors.  I think it's healthy to discuss these things and if someone sees something fishy they have every right to question it until they get an answer that satisfies them.

If the powers that be had a problem with these types of threads they would have deleted the other dozen or so out there or would have informed the mods that these investigations are not allowed.  If Kirik, Chris or Jason showed up on this thread and told me to delete it I would, no problem.  Until that happens though I will continue to support these types of threads and keep them within reason.  I've been a presence on most of the threads like this and I have faith in the integrity of MMAguy30's investigations and results.  I also still make the offer to delete this thread if the questions asked are properly answered.

If you don't like these types of threads I understand, don't click on them, or if that's not enough then use vote downs or comment or even appeal to the admins/owners of this site and plead your case.  That is all fine with me.

I understand that MMAguy30 instigated it a bit with you but he pulled back and is trying to end it.  I'm asking you to either let it go or deal with it in private or on it's own thread.  I'm not punishing anyone and I don't want to delete a bunch of posts. 

1/25/13 2:21 AM
weslionsmith

Let me make a little point about this argument.  You are arguing with people on a forum about how much money you make.  So doing that is gonna make the money you are making more valuable or more legitimate?  Of course not.  Regardless of what anyone thinks or says you will still have that money and still be able to enjoy it.  I'm doing pretty well financially myself but I see no point bragging about it.  If anyone challenges it I'll give some basic proof just to show I'm not BS.  But if thats not enough I'll just drop it. 

Whether or not they believe me it isn't gonna change the fact that I have it or that I can save, spend, enjoy, etc said money however I like.  You sound like someone I know quite well who likes to constantly look down on others and puff out his chest.  He is financially successful, but he seems to have a desperate need to make everyone within earshot think he is just the most amazing man on the planet.  The results?  You can barely breathe his name without hearing what a piece of shit people think he is.  A friendship I share with a certain man started due to our mutual hatred of the guy in question. 

My point.  Who freaking cares?  If you were truly content with what you have you wouldn't feel the need to cram it down other people's throats.  Just drop it man.  Enjoy your money and let us move on to the original subject at hand.

1/25/13 2:24 AM
weslionsmith

Dreamer, since you are here can I ask you a quick question?

1/25/13 2:30 AM
mata_leao
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

News flash, Giant Lee posts here.

He's a regular actually. His username is superCalo. Phone Post
1/25/13 2:32 AM
weslionsmith

mister3mma -  Dreamer is alpha bad ass Phone Post

Hell yea he is.

I just cast my VTFU for him

1/25/13 2:36 AM
DreamerMMA

Atkinson: 

I'm not threatening to ban you or erase all your posts.  I'm simply saying I'm not going through this entire thread and deleting the whole argument, I just want it to stop in it's tracks or relocate.

1/25/13 2:38 AM
DreamerMMA

weslionsmith - 

Dreamer, since you are here can I ask you a quick question?

Sure, what's up?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.