UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/24/13 1:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from wikipedia:

"In 1942 The German Navy led a full naval and aerial attack on the US forces at Pearl Harbour, Hawaii.

The attack was repelled by General John Belushi, and Army Air Corps Captain Wild Bill Kelso and his Curtiss P-40"
1/24/13 1:04 PM
mmaguy30
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 1:05 PM

Here is a movie clip where you can even hear a great american talk about the Germans attacking pearl harbor...

now go back and read my post and turn in your fucking mancard...

and get your fucking shinebox while your at it...

1/24/13 1:06 PM
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hhhmm, is mmaguy30 really avoiding the truth bomb I have just laid down regarding Dave Lang?

It seems it to me.
1/24/13 1:13 PM
mmaguy30

When you can admit you know nothing of US history, I will bother looking at your link... till then, just turn in the man card.

Capt Bill Kelso is rolling over in his grave right now because of you.
1/24/13 1:13 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK!!! Thanks to this Atkinson dickhead, I just got written up at work! I was supposed to be stocking on the cereal isle, and I snuck off to "take a shit". I lost track of time and after about 30 minutes my boss came in, didn't smell shit, and heard me in the stall typing on my phone. That is my second write up this week because of this. Fuck you Atkinson!! Phone Post
1/24/13 1:14 PM
DeuceDroppin

And turn in your man card cock faggot!! Phone Post
1/24/13 1:17 PM
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok mmaguy30 I know 'nothing' about American history.

(I also admit I didn't realise you were making a movie reference.)

Now respond to my truth bomb.
1/24/13 1:21 PM
mmaguy30

I really dont get the whole truth bomb thing man... I see a wiki of a guy with the same name as Dave Lang... am I missing something?
1/24/13 1:24 PM

They are the same person right?
1/24/13 1:47 PM
awesomestprime
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ the UG......

so fucking epicially terribly horribly awesome
1/24/13 1:55 PM
AssassinsNATION

Atkinson -
mmaguy30 - I will post photos that prove what I say is true when atkinson does...

He is a liar and a fraud.

Dude I thought you said you confirmed my earnings?

Not only did you but you also tendered your apology.. which I have now decided to reject.

So now I have confirmed that I will be staying on to educate you poor average to low income earning beggars I suggest you start paying better attention if you want to start earning real dollars with a real job.

Im off to bed.. mmagay30 so far I am not impressed by your performance.. do not fail to amuse me on my return or I will punish you.

Good Night.
Sensei Iron Claw???? Is that you!?? Phone Post
1/24/13 2:25 PM
Ryan Black
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson -
Ryan Black - Atkinson, sir, if I may- I don't doubt you make what you claim to make.

I don't doubt you do what you claim to do.

More power to you. I wish you the best in your line of work.

However, I feel that maybe this thing has gotten a bit out of hand. The poster you've been having a heated argument with made an obvious sarcastic joke about a fictional team and suggested you were not a part of this "team." As you both continued to argue furiously, he made references to the idea that he was shocked to see someone take his obvious joke to such serious ends.

Mr. Atkinson, please understand- I mean you absolutely no disrespect. In fact I can understand & appreciate your opinion. You have not found this thread to be as humorous as others have... and that is okay. I just don't understand why a man like yourself would initially become so wound up with a joke made by a guy like Deuce- who has been joking around throughout the entirety of this thread.

I hope you are able to let this go and move on with your life. By what you've described, it certainly seems that you have several better things to do. Please take this in a positive light as again, I truly mean no disrespect here- I just happen to be of the opinion that you took a guy's joking a little too seriously, and the result has been a few pages of mostly negative posts in an otherwise fun thread; at a time on the UG where quite a bit of serious, depressing news is going around.

Let's just let those of us who can come to this thread and laugh do just that to get away from the gloom & doom of the incredibly depressing TLI scandal- or whatever else may be going on in one's personal life. I respect your opinion again, as you are entitled to it. I believe you've done well in voicing it here. Let's just get past this, and move on with the fun of this thread. All the best to you, sir. Phone Post
Full respect and well said..

I'm left wondering why a respectful man such as yourself would find a thread of this nature fun.

No judgement on you, but maybe people see their friends ragging on a bloke and think for that reasons its ok to join in but threads of this nature will be a thing of the past in the future.

People will be held accountable for their words and intentions towards others over the Internet just as if it was in person.
A bloke talking himself up and lying about his credentials definitely doesn't deserve damnation of this magnitude. Phone Post
I appreciate your respectful response.

I think we can agree to disagree on this subject. A quick search of my posts here would prove that I am probably one of the more positive posters on this site. I suppose what I'm trying to say is- I fail to see the same negativity in this thread that you've been so adamantly opposed to. I understand your point of view, but I still can't see any harm being done here, with this thread.

And no judgement taken, sir. I respect your opinion. I suppose perhaps I just see things differently. In my opinion, Sensei Iron Claw deserves his own reality television series. The information brought forth in this thread, most of which was provided publicly by the Sensei himself, was a series of rambling roleplay scripts. We come to find out this guy claims to have written several books. He has coined several different powerful MMA epic quotes.

This guy, to me, has a story to tell. Well, lots of 'em, it seems. I'd love to hear them on camera or via recording, as Sensei Iron Claw is not much of a writer.

My point being, everything that's been referenced in this thread- it's all stuff released for public record by the man himself. Anything that came from his "hacked" e-mail wasn't anything we couldn't already have concluded, based on public record.

Then, to top it off- the guy actually LIKES the attention he's been getting! He cares less about the guys shootin' the shit in this thread than you do, Mr. Atkinson.

These are the reasons why I find this thread to be virtually harmless, all in fun, and really, a non-event. Last time I checked, this guy was still bragging about his millions and the fact that we don't know his real name, he's trolling us all, blah blah.

I appreciate your opinion, again- not trying to argue with you here- just trying to give you an idea of the way I see things from my point of view, as you had asked how someone like myself would enjoy this thread. Well, the answre is simple: it has been entertaining to read, harmless for the most part, and again, as compared to the onslaught of depressing threads & topics lately? A barrel of laughs and a breath of fresh air.

mmaguy30 has a way of bringing us something we can laugh at in times where things aren't always funny, and he's admired for that. Hence the vote-ups. I know things like that likely don't matter to a man like yourself, with- as you've noted- far more important things to worry about than an internet forum, net-rats & their buddies... but, perhaps this Sensei Iron Claw fellow feels the SAME way you do, Mr. Atkinson! He's noted in several exchanges that he's too busy making money to worry about what a bunch of fools on a message board think or say about him. Now- if I saw that the shenanigans taking place in this thread were ruining the guy's life, I'd probably feel a bit different. But the guy seems to be getting a kick out of it. All parties were having fun until some posters, I believe, took things a bit too seriously.

I just think we'd all be better off bringing this thread back into the direction of the silly, fun-spirited, inside-joke of a topic it was, back a few pages ago. Again, Atkinson, I respect your opinion and wish you well. Just thought I'd delve into my perspective a bit more to help clarify my side of things. Hope you all have a good day. Phone Post
1/24/13 2:37 PM
McSurly
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson fuck off please

1/24/13 2:50 PM
mmaguy30

UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA - They are the same person right?

no, absolutely not... your are as close here as you were on the Germans and pearl harbor...

and serious lol if you were being serious...

bigger lol if your trolling the fuck out of me like I am doing atkinson.
1/24/13 3:19 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hai guys! whats goin on in here?
1/24/13 3:23 PM
mmaguy30

hey steve... read back... the last 4 pages are awesome
1/24/13 3:26 PM

mmaguy30 -

no, absolutely not... your are as close here as you were on the Germans and pearl harbor...

Hehe, I'm just fucking with ya dude, someone did me a DVD of classical music and put one have CDs on there.

It made me chuckle and thought I'd share it with the UG. Phone Post
1/24/13 3:28 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking Germans should've bombed Australia
1/24/13 3:34 PM
mmaguy30

UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA - 
mmaguy30 -

Hehe, I'm just fucking with ya dude, someone did me a DVD of classical music and put one have CDs on there.

ok...lol

but admit it... you need to turn in your man card for missing the Animal House reference....
1/24/13 3:40 PM
Zeekman
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if someone asked me to prove how much I make I would just take a pic of my paystub.

Boom. Done.

Why links? Just take a pic of ur pay stub. Black out any revealing info and your done. Would take maybe 5 mins maximum.

Anyway sensei iron claw is glad this thread is being derailed. It's his master plan. He wins without fighting like Bruce lee. Phone Post
1/24/13 3:55 PM
mmaguy30

^ this
1/24/13 3:56 PM
DeuceDroppin

Zeekman - if someone asked me to prove how much I make I would just take a pic of my paystub.

Boom. Done.

Why links? Just take a pic of ur pay stub. Black out any revealing info and your done. Would take maybe 5 mins maximum.

Anyway sensei iron claw is glad this thread is being derailed. It's his master plan. He wins without fighting like Bruce lee. Phone Post
I offered control of my screen name to this tard for 6 months, and all he had to do was verify his pay to a mod. Harlem stepped up and said he would be happy to, and then Atkinson performed one of the most epic dick tucks in the modern history of trannies. Phone Post
1/24/13 4:00 PM
mmaguy30

I so want him to ask for pics of my 1450 sq foot house and car....
1/24/13 5:15 PM
GOREILLAMAN
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how these threads have a template.

Fraud is found.

Fraud is exposed.

White knights show up and tender rim each other.

In fighting.

Germans bomb Pearl Harbor.

Some sad excuse for a man loses man card.

Now we just need Wallid.
1/24/13 5:47 PM

mmaguy30 -
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA - 
mmaguy30 -

ok...lol

but admit it... you need to turn in your man card for missing the Animal House reference....
Well, having never seen the movie (which being British is no big thing). I'm gonna pop my man card right back into my pink purse and keep it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.