UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/25/13 4:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - 
Drugs_Delaney - Atkinson, please fuck off

sincerely,
A God Damned Sexual Tyrannosaurus
. Phone Post

Well, it is YOU who is trying to sidetrack this.
A ceasefire has been called. Don't you get it?
1/25/13 4:21 AM
DreamerMMA
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
mister3mma - 
mister3mma -
factchecker -
mister3mma -  ^^^ will you fuck off this thread after? There are like 5 posters who would love if you took your 6 figure earning ass elsewhere than Sensei Iron Claws dojo Phone Post

Stop being a pansy and just let him have a say here.
You ignore the 5 plus people who want him to move on. White knighting the white knight of Sensei iron claw. Fckn amazing Phone Post
. Phone Post

Seriously, stop.  The flame war is over on this thread either voluntarily or because I start freezing people who don't want to let it go.

1/25/13 4:30 AM
factchecker

Mister Collins - Wauw, is this thread still active? I followed it till page 30 or so. A quick update please, did the guy ever came to the UG to explain himself?

No, not yet.

We are still waiting for God of War to answer the questions.

sideshowsteve says he is certain that God of War is reading this thread. I believe him. So perhaps God of War will join the UG and start making posts.
1/25/13 4:30 AM
factchecker

Edited: 01/25/13 4:30 AM
double
1/25/13 4:31 AM
DreamerMMA
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
factchecker - double

I hope so, otherwise you guys get bored and turn on each other.

1/25/13 4:32 AM
factchecker

mister3mma,

So back to the topic. Any news from the hunting squad?
1/25/13 5:34 AM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

factchecker - 
Mister Collins - Wauw, is this thread still active? I followed it till page 30 or so. A quick update please, did the guy ever came to the UG to explain himself?

No, not yet.

We are still waiting for God of War to answer the questions.

sideshowsteve says he is certain that God of War is reading this thread. I believe him. So perhaps God of War will join the UG and start making posts.

ok, thanks. now I don't have to read 50 pages of UG'ers quoting each other.
1/25/13 6:41 AM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread was fun, fuck the assholes that derailed it.
1/25/13 7:48 AM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funny you knew right who I was talking about.
1/25/13 7:54 AM
BriggsSeekins
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While I am annoyed as a reader, I actually think it is somehow appropriate that the greatest MMA fraud thread of all time was derailed for FUCKING PAGES by some of the most pointless, convoluted and uninteresting flame warring I have ever witnessed in all my years on the sites of web.
1/25/13 8:14 AM
AssassinsNATION

Lee Mayone ate a urinal cake that chuck Norris pissed on at a restaurant in Ny that is why he is so awesome. He also taught Austin Powers his judo chop Phone Post
1/25/13 9:12 AM
DeuceDroppin

Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
mister3mma -
Atkinson -
saddamhugevein -
Atkinson - Just thought I'd check in to see if any of you poor cunts had move on from this topic yet. Phone Post
And still felt the need to post? Phone Post
Great point.. I should find amusement from sources other than hundreds of thousands of computer nerds finding amusement from a single delusional human being. Phone Post
You are aware that you are also included in said description? Phone Post
Perhaps, yet greatly differentiated by my ratio of posts versus yours ;) Phone Post
I'd say ratio of posts is an indicator of interest in subject matter, not time spent on site lurking. Perhaps I feel a greater need to contribute to the discussion than you do. Phone Post
"I'd say ratio of posts is an indicator of interest in subject matter"

Nailed it in one brother!

And your "interest" in this thread (with an objective like this) is really sad.

That's all I've been saying from post one.

Glad you finally got it. Phone Post
STFU nerd! You will always be on the outside just looking in and wishing that you could be a part of TRT!!! Phone Post
Lol.. Kid I'm driving road trains and bdoubles in the mining industry on a 150k a year.. When im not busy with my job I sometimes need to be humoured.

Dont confuse me deriving amusement from your emotion choked comments with me being on the outside of anything.

Probably best to let the adults talk from here on in. Phone Post
Just for the record this is the post that our dear friend Atkinson is trying to say is a joke. Just man up moron. As indicated by this, and your following psycho-rants, you had no clue that we were joking with you until pages later when someone finally laid it out for you in black and white. Wouldn't it just be much simpler and more respectable to say "My bad, I got butt-hurt for no reason" rather than straight up lying and acting like you weren't all butt-hurt and trying to act holier than thou because you think we give a shit about your supposed pay check? Phone Post
1/25/13 9:18 AM
DeuceDroppin

DreamerMMA -
mister3mma - 
mister3mma -
factchecker -
mister3mma -  ^^^ will you fuck off this thread after? There are like 5 posters who would love if you took your 6 figure earning ass elsewhere than Sensei Iron Claws dojo Phone Post

Stop being a pansy and just let him have a say here.
You ignore the 5 plus people who want him to move on. White knighting the white knight of Sensei iron claw. Fckn amazing Phone Post
. Phone Post

Seriously, stop.  The flame war is over on this thread either voluntarily or because I start freezing people who don't want to let it go.

Why not just get rid of the obvious white knight trolls? They are allowed to show up here, act like dicks, make retarded claims, and because we choose to call them out on it we would risk a "time out"..haha..for responding to their stupidity, when all you have to do is simply get rid of the problem in the first place? Phone Post
1/25/13 9:19 AM
Dougie
1014 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/25/13 9:34 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, ive been taking a hiatus from the UG lately for the most part, and I miss a gem like this thread!

Pure Gold!
1/25/13 9:43 AM
factchecker

Chimonos Revenge - Man, ive been taking a hiatus from the UG lately for the most part, and I miss a gem like this thread!

Pure Gold!

No, not that great. The Darrow thread was a lot more exciting.
1/25/13 9:55 AM
factchecker

"advertised a school or lessons to teach MMA. Web site taken down. Not sure if he had any students because none posted."

My guess is that he's had no students, but I hope the God of War will come to this thread and clarify that.
1/25/13 10:24 AM
mmaguy30

In the first few pages video proof was submitted that he did in fact have at least 2 "students", video of actual lessons is available for your viewing pleasure.
1/25/13 10:40 AM
likatiga
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do some people really leave the shower to pee?

what about poo?
1/25/13 11:25 AM
Hibs Boy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - do some people really leave the shower to pee?

what about poo?

yeah, I can hold it for 5 minutes.
1/25/13 11:34 AM
HexRei

factchecker - "advertised a school or lessons to teach MMA. Web site taken down. Not sure if he had any students because none posted."

My guess is that he's had no students, but I hope the God of War will come to this thread and clarify that.

Better check your facts, factchecker.
1/25/13 11:58 AM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I haven't been lurking on this thread in a while, and you guys let that faggot Atkinson make it shitty for a whole chunk.

For shame, you did poorly and you should feel poorly
1/25/13 11:58 AM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA - 
DeuceDroppin -  Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

I don't give a shit how much money anyone here makes, this is a stupid conversation that is derailing a great thread. 

Make another thread if you guys want to wave your financial penises at one another.

Atkinson:  While you are entitled to your opinion you are not entitled to fighter bash or flame war with a pro fighter. 

You are also hijacking this thread.  Yeah, I know, someone asked or questioned your money making so I get you responding and defending yourself but knock it off please, it is completely irrelevent to the this thread.  If it's that important deal with this via PM or make another thread addressing this.

This is the awkward moment and the end of a pissing contest when it's just two guys standing next to each other with their dicks in their hands...
1/25/13 12:24 PM
DeuceDroppin

MattyECB -
DreamerMMA - 
DeuceDroppin -  Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

I don't give a shit how much money anyone here makes, this is a stupid conversation that is derailing a great thread. 

Make another thread if you guys want to wave your financial penises at one another.

Atkinson:  While you are entitled to your opinion you are not entitled to fighter bash or flame war with a pro fighter. 

You are also hijacking this thread.  Yeah, I know, someone asked or questioned your money making so I get you responding and defending yourself but knock it off please, it is completely irrelevent to the this thread.  If it's that important deal with this via PM or make another thread addressing this.

This is the awkward moment and the end of a pissing contest when it's just two guys standing next to each other with their dicks in their hands...
You obviously didn't read what I wrote, and Dreamer did a great job of blowing half of it totally out of context. I called this guy out when he came bragging about being a fucking ice road trucker that makes 150k a year. It was only half of a pissing match as I actually stated that I was a stocker at a grocery store, which is hardly ammo for a "pissing match". Also mmaguy admitted to a 30k a year job and a sweet 1400 sq ft house, which is hardly a pissing match. I just wanted to see this yard tool himself, which he did a good job of. Sorry that I was dragged into it! TRT for life bitches!! Phone Post
1/25/13 12:27 PM
PoWdA101
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Principal -  I am back in. I have decided to come back to make the Iron Claw investigation more balanced. At this point I have decided that I am in it for the long hall and won't ever "fuck off". I am disappointed that the super sleuths haven't uncovered anything more than they did originally.

So to recap, this is what we have:

1. A bat shit crazy goof named iron claw who dons an MMA record similar to OP was discovered. He has a crazy MMA tattoo.
2. Iron claw advertised a school or lessons to teach MMA. Web site taken down. Not sure if he had any students because none posted.
3. Iron claw claims a purple belt in "jiu-jitsu". Put on his flyer his teachings are "inspired by Brazilian Jiu Jitsu". Did he mean traditional JJ or BJJ with his rank? Need clarity on exactly what he means.
4. Claims to be a kickboxing champion with 200 wins. Kickboxing in the US can mean the real deal or shitty Karate style point fighting, aka "slap boxing". Need clarity on this.

Once again. What an epic thread. Kudos to the OP and his White MMA Knights for keeping frauds from fooling people. Phone Post

So are these good cliffnotes? Am I missing any epic or is this it?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.