UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/25/13 12:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mclay
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoiseBlueBelt -
mmaguy30 - 

I don't know what to say about this...
New version of the arm bar...innovative! Phone Post
1/25/13 12:41 PM
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - 
mmaguy30 - Thread was fun, fuck the assholes that derailed it.
^^^ Phone Post

Stil can't let it go, can you?
Just don't read what you are not interested in.

I just skipped a lot of posts when Deucedroping and Atkinson started bragging on their income. I do know, though, that Deuce got a real nice job at Sawgrass Mills.

You should have done the same.

Time to move on.
1/25/13 12:43 PM
knuckleballs

^^^^SHHHHHH!!!!! Don't wake the sleeping troll! SSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Let's just get back to Tender Rims, shall we?
1/25/13 12:45 PM
factchecker

"So are these good cliffnotes? Am I missing any epic or is this it?"

Well, how epic is up to you subjective judgement. Feel free to disagree. I, for one, feel that this is an OK thread. Not bad. Just alright.(It was better at the beginning.)
1/25/13 12:50 PM
weslionsmith

Is no one interested in my idea?  It doesn't require any real legwork from anyone but myself.  I only need people to post the right responses at the rght times.  But people do need to know the details to ensure the attack is coordinated right.

1/25/13 12:56 PM
factchecker

what was your idea?
1/25/13 1:05 PM
weslionsmith

I can't give too many details in here bc part of the plan is to get him here.  It was what Deuce Dropping suggested I do, he posted it in the Dave Lang thread though.  Its the suggestion that helped lead me to this thread.  I just need people to know what to look for at a certain point and respond accordingly.  If people will PM me, I will give full details, don't want to do it here and ruin the whole effort.

1/25/13 1:09 PM
DeuceDroppin

factchecker -
mister3mma - 
^^^ Phone Post

I just skipped a lot of posts when Deucedroping and Atkinson started bragging on their income. I do know, though, that Deuce got a real nice job at Sawgrass Mills.

Time to move on.
Fuck yeah I'm bragging about my income. It may only be $8.57 an hour, but I get a lot of hours and am proud of my work. Thanks to Obama I also have a nice phone and great benefits. If you come to my store (Publix in Hialiah, not Sawgrass Mills) you will see everything fronted on the shelves perfect. Almost at the point of teeter tottering, but not quite. A very delicate balance that takes years to perfect. Are you good at what you do? Any pride in your work? Phone Post
1/25/13 1:11 PM
mclay
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
factchecker -
mister3mma - 
^^^ Phone Post

Time to move on.
Fuck yeah I'm bragging about my income. It may only be $8.57 an hour, but I get a lot of hours and am proud of my work. Thanks to Obama I also have a nice phone and great benefits. If you come to my store (Publix in Hialiah, not Sawgrass Mills) you will see everything fronted on the shelves perfect. Almost at the point of teeter tottering, but not quite. A very delicate balance that takes years to perfect. Are you good at what you do? Any pride in your work? Phone Post
Ha! Phone Post
1/25/13 1:17 PM
weslionsmith

Come to think of it, I am still learning the ropes, do I have to be friends with people for PMs to go through? If so that would explain the difficulty.  Deuce, you had the idea, I had some time to think about it and I really think I have added some details that would work beautifully, you still interested in trying it?

1/25/13 1:19 PM
factchecker

weslionsmith - 

I can't give too many details in here bc part of the plan is to get him here.  It was what Deuce Dropping suggested I do, he posted it in the Dave Lang thread though.  Its the suggestion that helped lead me to this thread.  I just need people to know what to look for at a certain point and respond accordingly.  If people will PM me, I will give full details, don't want to do it here and ruin the whole effort.

Do you think it's possible that Sensei is already a UG member?
1/25/13 1:22 PM
weslionsmith

factchecker - 
weslionsmith - 

One of the posters here said earlier that he is a member.  Under the same superCalo I think.

1/25/13 1:26 PM
weslionsmith

Oh, lol, I see.  Either way part of the plan is to lead him here.  If all the details are contained in the thread then it could be derailed midstream.

1/25/13 1:26 PM
factchecker

mister3mma -  ^^^ lol that's a joke, it's not supercalo Phone Post

Why is it so surprising?

People act very differently if given different names.
1/25/13 1:44 PM
DeuceDroppin

factchecker -
weslionsmith - 

What is this factcheck weirdo's join date? I'm pretty sure he is the same white knight fence riding troll that used to troll the other fake fighter threads under a different name. Phone Post
1/25/13 1:48 PM
HexRei

factchecker - 
mister3mma -  ^^^ lol that's a joke, it's not supercalo Phone Post

Why is it so surprising?

People act very differently if given different names.

you're a goddamn retard.
1/25/13 2:00 PM
mmaguy30
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My house... 

Thats the sort of palace you can own when you make 30k in these united states... what you got to say NOW atkinson???

screw you and your mortage, my shit is paid for.

1/25/13 2:12 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol!
Awesome house, Phil!
I think super calo is sensei iron claw btw.
This thread has taken a strange turn.. Phone Post
1/25/13 2:13 PM
weslionsmith

mmaguy30 - 

My house... 

Thats the sort of palace you can own when you make 30k in these united states... what you got to say NOW atkinson???

Lol, don't you also have a gym in a barn behind that house mmaguy30?

1/25/13 2:15 PM
weslionsmith

SideShowSteve, I sent you most of the details of my plan in a PM.  Give me your honest opinion, think it sounds entertaining and doable?

1/25/13 2:27 PM
DeuceDroppin

mmaguy30 -

My house... 

What I can really respect about your house is the "bones" of it. There are plenty of rich people out there that make like 150k a year, that can pay other people to fix their house up for them, but there's something special about being able to do it yourself over time. Shit, if your place just had a new paint job, I'd be willing to bet it would look just as nice as any rich guy's house!! And as Wes mentioned, I bet those guys don't even have a barn with mats to be able to frate TRANE UFC! Phone Post
1/25/13 2:32 PM
mmaguy30
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm almost done painting it now... I'll post a pic of it and my car out front in a few when I am done... you wont BELIEVE the transformation a little paint and landscaping will do...
1/25/13 2:34 PM
hybridfc
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Making 30k a year and having a house like that, well done man, well done. Phone Post
1/25/13 2:39 PM
mmaguy30

SEE!!!! amazing what a little paint can do!

1/25/13 2:43 PM
weslionsmith

Sorry to be posting so much but I can't resist.

I am a car freak, one of my biggest passions in life.  That car is beyond awesome Phil.  BTW elite autos has a 65 Mustang, mint condition, for sale.  I was a little surprised as they usually only focus on Ford GTs and current exotics.  I couldn't resist the temptation to look at the Lexus LFA they recently acquired when I went to talk to my dad yesterday.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.