UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/25/13 2:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

My house... 

Thats the sort of palace you can own when you make 30k in these united states... what you got to say NOW atkinson???

screw you and your mortage, my shit is paid for.

What I can really respect about your house is the "bones" of it. There are plenty of rich people out there that make like 150k a year, that can pay other people to fix their house up for them, but there's something special about being able to do it yourself over time. Shit, if your place just had a new paint job, I'd be willing to bet it would look just as nice as any rich guy's house!! And as Wes mentioned, I bet those guys don't even have a barn with mats to be able to frate TRANE UFC! Phone Post
1/25/13 2:32 PM
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm almost done painting it now... I'll post a pic of it and my car out front in a few when I am done... you wont BELIEVE the transformation a little paint and landscaping will do...
1/25/13 2:34 PM
hybridfc
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Making 30k a year and having a house like that, well done man, well done. Phone Post
1/25/13 2:39 PM
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SEE!!!! amazing what a little paint can do!

1/25/13 2:43 PM
weslionsmith

Sorry to be posting so much but I can't resist.

I am a car freak, one of my biggest passions in life.  That car is beyond awesome Phil.  BTW elite autos has a 65 Mustang, mint condition, for sale.  I was a little surprised as they usually only focus on Ford GTs and current exotics.  I couldn't resist the temptation to look at the Lexus LFA they recently acquired when I went to talk to my dad yesterday.

1/25/13 2:44 PM
AssassinsNATION

mmaguy30 -

Damn amazing what some Sherman Williams paint, hard work, and washing the windows will do. Impressive sir Phone Post
1/25/13 2:45 PM
mclay
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

Nice!!! Phone Post
1/25/13 2:57 PM
mclay
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The towel hanging out of the window is as good as a deed and pink slip IMO! Phone Post
1/25/13 3:01 PM
DeuceDroppin

Mmaguy that is a pretty nice return on your investment. It's amazing what a little paint will do. I don't currently have computer access but am hard at work fixing up my shitty little boat. Mind if I send you a pic to post for me? Phone Post
1/25/13 3:08 PM
weslionsmith

Can anyone give me a current e-mail address for sensei Iron Claw?  My guess is I'm either being ignored for talking too much or others thinking I'm not serious which is understandable.  I'll get started on the work and maybe once I get the gears turning I can get others interested and giving the support I will need.

1/25/13 3:10 PM
mmaguy30

sure deuce! is that the same little dingy you were working on down in Miami? How is it coming?
1/25/13 3:15 PM
DeuceDroppin

weslionsmith -

Can anyone give me a current e-mail address for sensei Iron Claw?  My guess is I'm either being ignored for talking too much or others thinking I'm not serious which is understandable.  I'll get started on the work and maybe once I get the gears turning I can get others interested and giving the support I will need.

That's the problem..he doesn't seem to have a working email address. Phone Post
1/25/13 3:16 PM
DeuceDroppin

mmaguy30 - sure deuce! is that the same little dingy you were working on down in Miami? How is it coming?
Yeah...coming along decent..a good side project, as Publix is starting to wear on me :( Emailed..thanks for the help :) Phone Post
1/25/13 3:24 PM
mmaguy30

Wow Deuce! The dingy looks great!!

let me look for a pic of mine...

but seriously bro, clean up that place, its a bit cluttered, I know you cant afford much on your salary from that gig at publix, but come on man...

1/25/13 3:27 PM
DeuceDroppin

Thanks man and I will! I just hope that Atkinson approves. That's all that really matters to me! Phone Post
1/25/13 3:28 PM
mmaguy30

Deuce, did I show you the video I shot last month? I was in this crappy little town in the desert and didnt have a car, had to borrow one to get out to this big dam everyone was talking about, I took some video for shits and giggles...

sorry about my editing skills, on my 30k salary its the best I can afford...
1/25/13 3:32 PM
DeuceDroppin

mmaguy30 -

but seriously bro, clean up that place, its a bit cluttered, I know you cant afford much on your salary from that gig at publix, but come on man...

Actually just rolled on some new Behr paint as well. Sent you one more pic if you don't mind posting. Came out pretty good for home depot shit!! Phone Post
1/25/13 3:33 PM
mmaguy30

wow deuce, the white looks good!

1/25/13 3:40 PM
DeuceDroppin

Thanks bro..Your ride in the desert looks pretty sweet as well...is it a Yugo? Phone Post
1/25/13 3:42 PM
mmaguy30

not a yugo, some crappy italian brand, fiat or some shit like that... "f" something. on 30k/year its the best I could do...
1/25/13 3:51 PM
mmaguy30

ANYHOW...

this thread is done.

Giant lee has been exposed (again) as a fraud and a total mental retard...

I don't think he has got any students anymore, and his garbage website is gone...

Atkinson nearly single handed derailed this thread by acting like a total douchebag... 150k a year yet still too damn dumb to know when he is being trolled...

Unless Steve can get a response from iron claw explaining his BJJ purple belt or kickboxing world title, we can either spend some more time laughing at chumps like atkinson or let it die...

either way, it was fun... little disappointed my animal house rant only snagged 2 people this time... and I dont think I mat battled anyone, so all in all fun enough, but I think we can all say "its over" (because we decide it is)
1/25/13 3:54 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 

Nice dinghy!
Hey, is that a "WET PAINT" sign in the photo?.. Oh, never mind, my bad.
1/25/13 4:07 PM
WesLion

Damn, well that sucks on the e-mail and death of the thread bit.  Impressive work though guys. And that is a great looking house and boat.  Til the next epic thread, long live the UG.

1/25/13 4:11 PM
WesLion

In the meantime, here is the Mustang I referenced for any car lovers.  And my mistake, it's a 67 fastback

1/25/13 4:12 PM
GOREILLAMAN
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deuce, can I fuck a hooker on your boat?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.