UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/26/13 2:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GOREILLAMAN
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
GOREILLAMAN - GOREILLAMAN - hooker fucker Phone Post
Hooker - Mrs. Atkinson
Hooker 2 - Mama Atkinson Phone Post
And I am a black guy. Phone Post
1/26/13 3:56 PM
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one that's sad that The Iron Claw is writing prose about tender rims, and we, the disciples of Sensei Iron Claw, don't get to read it? I feel that Steve should give us disciples one quote a week from now 'til eternity.

1/26/13 4:05 PM
knuckleballs

mmaguy30 - 

So, as I battle depression for this thread's loss of steam, I am rereading it's past glories to see if i missed any great nuggets of wisdom by the Giant Lee.

Here, for example, I just noticed that The Iron Claw has his imaginary promotion tattooed on his leg.

Man, the legacy left by The Hands Made To War just doesn't stop producing; I truly would buy a book about him.
1/26/13 4:34 PM
Jaybrone
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap the tat on the leg i never noticed that one.

1/26/13 5:25 PM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I pointed that out earlier in the thread... its hilarious... Darrow had himself on posters for a imaginary promotion, this guy gets it tatted on his leg.
1/26/13 6:31 PM
Poop Doodle
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"asshole...Asshole... "
1/26/13 7:43 PM
WesLion

This was epic, just like virtually all of the fake BB threads.  The UG truly is an awesome place with amazing people.  Would anyone be so kind as to e-mail me the next time one of these starts.  I would love to contribute and I'm willing to put in a great amount of work.  If anyone is willing let me know and I will send you my e-mail.

1/27/13 2:26 AM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In late Phone Post
1/27/13 7:42 AM
DeuceDroppin

^^^^^^****yawn**** Phone Post
1/27/13 12:47 PM
GOREILLAMAN
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - ^^^^^^****yawn**** Phone Post
Agreed. Phone Post
1/27/13 1:27 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - 
knuckleballs - Am I the only one that's sad that The Iron Claw is writing prose about tender rims, and we, the disciples of Sensei Iron Claw, don't get to read it? I feel that Steve should give us disciples one quote a week from now 'til eternity.

^^^^ Phone Post

I kinda like this idea! He has sent a ton of emails...
Ok, every Sunday, I will post a segment of an email.

The first installment of 'Lee Mayone's Quotes Made For War: Volume One - The Tender Rim Years' will be published shortly.
1/27/13 2:54 PM
knuckleballs

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
mister3mma - 
knuckleballs - Am I the only one that's sad that The Iron Claw is writing prose about tender rims, and we, the disciples of Sensei Iron Claw, don't get to read it? I feel that Steve should give us disciples one quote a week from now 'til eternity.

^^^^ Phone Post

The first installment of 'Lee Mayone's Quotes Made For War: Volume One - The Tender Rim Years' will be published shortly.

Oh, how awesome, indeed! This might be the greatest collection of quotes of all time!!!

I think you have a bright future in publishing, comrade.

Please, give us what we yearn for!!!
1/27/13 3:04 PM
maxbrothersinc
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/27/13 4:12 PM
WesLion

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
mister3mma - 

^^^^ Phone Post

Does he possibly have any e-mail addresses still active?

1/28/13 2:55 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is the first excerpt from
LEE MAYONE'S SUNDAY QUOTES MADE FOR WAR: VOLUME 1 - THE TENDER RIM YEARS
-it is untitled, but let's call it the obvious -
"Even Though"

"Even though... a hug from you might make me feel better... I will keep fondling you from afar. Even though I want to pull your hair and smack your ass... because I know you like that... would you squeel like a pig for me.
Even though... you'd want me to wear condoms with you... I think that I could talk you out of it buy telling you... that I love you. Even though... you like rough sex... I want you to enjoy my slow, gentle love making... because love stays with you longer. Even though... someone has already taken your cherry... I will treat you like a lady... I will never call you my little cum bucket. Even though... excuse me... brain fart there goes another brain cell. Even though... I tell riddles and fables... you can not read the fiction... from the writing on the wall... Even though... someone else took you cherry... I will try my best to make you feel special. Even though... you wear depends because you leak around your rim... I will keep a box of kleenex by the bed. Even though... I just farted again... you can not smell it from where you are. Even though... I thought that you were going to be a lousy lay... I find myself wanting to touch myself more and more as we grow older together. Ever though... I visualize you with a blonde wig, red lip stick and high heels... I get horny for you... no matter what you are wearing. Even though... I am old and run down... I want you to contact Cage Wars and sign on to fight lee."

Beautiful stuff, huh?
1/28/13 11:02 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

Indeed he is. For a god of war, he shows incredible sensitivity!
1/28/13 12:44 PM
ninjaofhate

mmaguy30 -
ninjaofhate -  The Germans bombed pearl harbour!? Get them!!!! Phone Post

Yes you fucking idiot, it was called WWII, look it up.
Lol! No offence but I am not even American and I know it was the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbour. Please don't get so angry because you were misinformed. Phone Post
1/28/13 1:12 PM
DeuceDroppin

ninjaofhate -
mmaguy30 -

Lol! No offence but I am not even American and I know it was the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbour. Please don't get so angry because you were misinformed. Phone Post
#3!!! See mmaguy, don't be bummed. Sometimes these things just take awhile to come full circle. Phone Post
1/28/13 1:19 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

Wow... just wow.
1/28/13 1:20 PM
clattymine
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - this is the first excerpt from
LEE MAYONE'S SUNDAY QUOTES MADE FOR WAR: VOLUME 1 - THE TENDER RIM YEARS
-it is untitled, but let's call it the obvious -
"Even Though"

"Even though... a hug from you might make me feel better... I will keep fondling you from afar. Even though I want to pull your hair and smack your ass... because I know you like that... would you squeel like a pig for me.
Even though... you'd want me to wear condoms with you... I think that I could talk you out of it buy telling you... that I love you. Even though... you like rough sex... I want you to enjoy my slow, gentle love making... because love stays with you longer. Even though... someone has already taken your cherry... I will treat you like a lady... I will never call you my little cum bucket. Even though... excuse me... brain fart there goes another brain cell. Even though... I tell riddles and fables... you can not read the fiction... from the writing on the wall... Even though... someone else took you cherry... I will try my best to make you feel special. Even though... you wear depends because you leak around your rim... I will keep a box of kleenex by the bed. Even though... I just farted again... you can not smell it from where you are. Even though... I thought that you were going to be a lousy lay... I find myself wanting to touch myself more and more as we grow older together. Ever though... I visualize you with a blonde wig, red lip stick and high heels... I get horny for you... no matter what you are wearing. Even though... I am old and run down... I want you to contact Cage Wars and sign on to fight lee."

Beautiful stuff, huh?

The last line is the weirdest part ... 

1/28/13 1:29 PM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ninjaofhate - 
mmaguy30 -

It was the fucking germans you gawd damn communist heathen...

get a damn history book...
1/28/13 1:30 PM
WesLion

ninjaofhate - 
mmaguy30 -

I may have screwed up my stepbrothers questioning, but at least I get this one.  And it's freaking hilarious every time!

1/28/13 1:31 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

^ yeah. Alot of the emails he has sent include little, weirdly placed, requests to fight or accusations of ducking him. He somehow is still under the impression that I'm mmaguy and that I've been 'investigating' his identity and life for years and years. All of this stems from one email I sent him at the beginning of the thread.
1/28/13 1:31 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

my last post was in response to clatttymine
1/28/13 1:36 PM
Popa Zuda
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God of war is also God of man-sex.
Doesn't go into detail about fight record and training experience but when it comes to makin sweet man love he don't hold back.... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.