UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/28/13 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WesLion
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Iron Claw's letters will bring a whole bunch of people who don't know their WWII history.

1/28/13 4:08 PM
Judge Mental
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who is this?
1/29/13 12:47 AM
knuckleballs

AAAAHHHHHHH! Nothing like some Sensei Iron Claw to get the ol' juices flowin'!!!!

Thanks, Steve!

Man, that guy should be a writer! Oh, wait- he has already written 12 books!!!! How could I forget that's he's too young to publish them yet? Let's hope he'll be old enough soon, as everyone's bookshelf can have these treasures on them for easy quotes to their fellow loved ones.

Sensei Iron Claw, if you are reading this, i just want you to know, i love you. Keep on truckin', in your new expesive BMW, (world-kickboxing) champ.
1/29/13 12:50 AM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here is something fun...

watch the "lee striking" video...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=182629458441184

look at the poster on the door in the background...

this is his FB

scroll back through the posts... its gold

http://www.facebook.com/warrenlrossi
1/29/13 1:16 AM
Rear Naked Chode
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's email is 11eleven11@hotmail.ca ??

” Mma Guythrty January 1

Years ago I arrested a guy that raped a 15 years old girl... he is back at it again. If you get any emails from him... don't respond to them. His email is: 11eleven11@hotmail.ca My picture shows you what I think of him”
1/29/13 1:22 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - Who's email is 11eleven11@hotmail.ca ??

” Mma Guythrty January 1

Years ago I arrested a guy that raped a 15 years old girl... he is back at it again. If you get any emails from him... don't respond to them. His email is: 11eleven11@hotmail.ca My picture shows you what I think of him”

That is the email addy I used to contact him! I think this was covered a while back. The guy is off his rocker.
1/29/13 1:29 AM
knuckleballs

mmaguy30 - here is something fun...

this is his FB

Yes, the layers of fine art are deep in all that is produced by the Hands Made To War!!! Whether he is showing off his world kickboxing champion-technique or his purple-belt Gracie Jiu Jitsu in his videos, or dazzling his fans with his fine, elipse-rich prose, this Fightr Not Lovr always has layers upon layers of mastery for the rest of us to deconstruct.

1/29/13 1:30 AM
knuckleballs

Edited: 01/29/13 1:31 AM
Oh, man, i would totally put a Sensei Iron Claw poster up in my gym! He's Born To Bleed! And, Be Bled On!

I'm tellin' ya, Sensei Iron Claw could be a real life cash cow instead of a fairy tale one: i mean, who in their right mind wouldn't want a Sensei Iron Claw poster to look at when they hit the bags, or think about tender rims?
1/29/13 5:10 AM
grandchampion
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - this is the first excerpt from
LEE MAYONE'S SUNDAY QUOTES MADE FOR WAR: VOLUME 1 - THE TENDER RIM YEARS
-it is untitled, but let's call it the obvious -
"Even Though"

"Even though... a hug from you might make me feel better... I will keep fondling you from afar. Even though I want to pull your hair and smack your ass... because I know you like that... would you squeel like a pig for me.
Even though... you'd want me to wear condoms with you... I think that I could talk you out of it buy telling you... that I love you. Even though... you like rough sex... I want you to enjoy my slow, gentle love making... because love stays with you longer. Even though... someone has already taken your cherry... I will treat you like a lady... I will never call you my little cum bucket. Even though... excuse me... brain fart there goes another brain cell. Even though... I tell riddles and fables... you can not read the fiction... from the writing on the wall... Even though... someone else took you cherry... I will try my best to make you feel special. Even though... you wear depends because you leak around your rim... I will keep a box of kleenex by the bed. Even though... I just farted again... you can not smell it from where you are. Even though... I thought that you were going to be a lousy lay... I find myself wanting to touch myself more and more as we grow older together. Ever though... I visualize you with a blonde wig, red lip stick and high heels... I get horny for you... no matter what you are wearing. Even though... I am old and run down... I want you to contact Cage Wars and sign on to fight lee."

Beautiful stuff, huh?

photo bg6_zpsbd92f255.gif
1/29/13 8:18 AM
Ocean6

This guy is hilarious.

I do think he has some gay tendencies that are coming out,

but sometimes these things happen in Lee MMA.
1/29/13 8:57 AM
factchecker

mmaguy30 - here is something fun...

this is his FB

So not only you love matbattle websites, but love to keep watching Sensei's narcisstic videos.

I mean, maybe a couple of minutes of watching something like that is alright. However, you seem to really, really enjoy them.

No offense. I'm simply amused. Some guys do love watching other guys naked. You seem to belong to that group. Free world.

Have fun. I will click on this thread 1 year from now.

LOL
1/29/13 9:35 AM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no... you will be back sooner.

you may not post till a year from now, but we both know you will be back in hours...
1/29/13 11:11 AM
DeuceDroppin

^^^^^***yawn yawn*** Phone Post
1/29/13 2:20 PM
knuckleballs

I am laughing at the guys who are telling us to get a life and to get off this thread are constantly not getting a life and staying on this thread.

Fucktards, if we find it amusing that Sensei Iron Claw has a poster of himself on the wall during his instruction videos, why the fuck are you telling us it's not funny? Do you like it when we tell you what is and what's not funny? Obviously, if someone is following this thread they find it fucking awesome! Go play the White Knight somewhere else!

Anyhow, from here on out I am ignoring Atkinson and Factchecker. I will no longer address any of your crap. Go start your own thread. You guys are fucking annoying.
1/29/13 8:36 PM
WesLion

knuckleballs - I am laughing at the guys who are telling us to get a life and to get off this thread are constantly not getting a life and staying on this thread.

Fucktards, if we find it amusing that Sensei Iron Claw has a poster of himself on the wall during his instruction videos, why the fuck are you telling us it's not funny? Do you like it when we tell you what is and what's not funny? Obviously, if someone is following this thread they find it fucking awesome! Go play the White Knight somewhere else!

Anyhow, from here on out I am ignoring Atkinson and Factchecker. I will no longer address any of your crap. Go start your own thread. You guys are fucking annoying.

The ignore button works beautifully.  Now every post from atkinson on my computer only shows

"You have ignored this user."

And you made an excellent point.  It's always so amusing to see someone use the you have no life claim.  If the person using this claim had a life they would have something better to do than attack the interests of others and troll.  In fact trolling is almost always a clear sign of a desperate need for attention, even if its negative attention. 

As for Sensei Iron Claw someone should cue the (horrible) Boyz II Men music for his gay lovefest.  It's funny how he struggles to get his point across on nearly any other subject but becomes a proverbial poet the second he starts to express his gay desires.

Major props Steve, how about this for an idea?  Once you release all his letters why don't we start a new thread and immediately post every letter in succession so everyone can read them from start to finish without having to get through all the arguing, trolling, etc that happens in all the other threads.  Granted the trolling, etc will probably happen to that thread too but the letters will already be the first thing in the thread altogether with no interruptions.

1/30/13 12:00 PM
Popa Zuda
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As explained by an old friend of mine who actually turned me on to this thread;
Trolls have classic middle child syndrome craving attention even if its negative. Its always Marsha Marsha Marsha........ Phone Post
1/31/13 4:41 PM
knuckleballs

Does anyone have the video of the entire Giant Lee/Popa Zuda fight? I can only find the last few seconds. I want to see what a world champion kickboxer with a purpIe belt in BJJ looks like! I want more!!!!!
2/1/13 2:55 AM
WesLion

Popa Zuda -  As explained by an old friend of mine who actually turned me on to this thread;
Trolls have classic middle child syndrome craving attention even if its negative. Its always Marsha Marsha Marsha........ Phone Post

That's definitely a good and accurate way of looking at and explaining the whole "troll" situation.  However, it simplifies it and if you truly understand what's going on and exercise the strength your knowledge gives you then you can completely flip the script, so to speak, on these trolls.

Trolls are definitely looking for attention, but that's only part of it.  They are also seeking control, they are looking to control your reactions, feelings, responses, etc.  But the one truly in control in this situation every single time is the person or people being trolled.  You can control whether you give the troll what he wants, and therefore hand him the control, or you can take control and enjoy watching the results.

I didn't have the best retorts for Atkinson, I admit it, but what I did in the end is exactly what he didn't want.  Notice how he tried taunting me further once I stated I would hit ignore, as if he wanted and needed me to continue the argument further.  Now if you don't like putting anyone on ignore and risk missing important info, then just ignore the comments he makes yourself, even if you read what he says don't respond, don't acknowledge him in any way.

With ANY troll of any kind this will eventually result in them moving on as they are not getting the very thing they are chasing.  If everyone, everywhere did this then every kind of troll would either move on to either a more social way of life, or another method of bullying others to satisfy their desire.....OR, they eventually are driven crazy by their own self-inflicted solitary confinement. 

You have everything you need to either control or be controlled by a troll.  The choice of what move to make is yours.

2/1/13 6:37 AM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In late Phone Post
2/1/13 7:17 PM
mmaguy30

hahahaha

I just found out who "factchecker" is... I knew something seemed familiar...

what a total fucking homo.
2/1/13 11:24 PM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
mmaguy30 - hahahaha

tay tay?

2/1/13 11:30 PM
DeuceDroppin

Tru -
mmaguy30 - hahahaha

tay tay?

No it's not TayTay. Phone Post
2/2/13 12:48 AM
WesLion

mmaguy30 - hahahaha

Don't tease us please!

Who is he?

2/4/13 10:28 AM
knuckleballs

mister3mma - 
knuckleballs - Does anyone have the video of the entire Giant Lee/Popa Zuda fight? I can only find the last few seconds. I want to see what a world champion kickboxer with a purpIe belt in BJJ looks like! I want more!!!!!
It's in the thread, quick KO Phone Post

No, I was wondering to see the entire fight. Anyone?
2/4/13 4:02 PM
judosmac
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Steve,

Where's my fix man? c'mon man you promised!

I ain't got no money to give you, but....

Man, I got these cheeseburgers. They some double cheeseburgers. Hook me up, man.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.