UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

2/4/13 8:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve, where's our weekly treat????
2/4/13 8:28 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, ok, I forgot!!! Lemme go find a nice section of email to copy and paste. In the meantime, get those cheeseburgers ready.
2/4/13 8:35 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the weekly limited release of Warren Mayone's Quotes Made To War: The Tender Rim Years.
Just FYI - he has stopped emailing. The last email he sent was a week ago yesterday and alluded that the police were coming for me over the internet crimes committed against him.

"Sweet and Sour... I DON'T LIKE IT! Hot and
Cold... I HATE IT! Big and Bigger... he's killing me! It bothers me that he did not get my cherry... I lost it
years ago... trying something simular with another person. No... I wasn't dropped on my head as a baby. You've been reading his writings... stop reading that shit... now your brain is confused too! I feel like I rolled over and backed my thang up... and his too long took me to the wood shed. I said thang idiot... my loose folds aka mud flaps. Why... because they hang down to my knee's. I'm not the only loose one around here... so shut up bitches. Ya... high miles and a tired engine is going to leave your ass on the side of the road... one day soon. No I don't have a 3rd ball and It's not a dingles berry... it's just a swellen ball sack from his balls slapping against mine over the last few weeks. My obsession tingles for him are long gone... and the raw reality of my crimes against him is seeping into my brain. Yet... I so fucking confused... and I'm still not sure who the fuck he really is. All that I see is... No Answers as to who he really is... a head ache of confusion and the Police showing up at my door too arrest me. What in the fuck did I just say... this can't be true. I'm a good guy... I just stole some emails and posted some lies to spice up my attack against him to get the forum excited like I was. What mount alert? I'm not backing my thang up... I'll wear a chasity belt or stay in lock-up. Why would I bend over to pick up the soap? Slip what in who? No one likes a loose lay. Who Is This Worlds Greatest Genius of all time? I can't read what he's been posting on his FaceBook Timeline because he has us blocked. Air out of what tire? No I just farted. I bet he lied about the brown swirl thing? And what is this movie thing where Mary was with Warren on her lunch break? And what was that egg thing all about? And his riddle thing? And those music videos?
Have your tooth brush packed because they are coming to arrest you... sooner than later! "
2/4/13 8:42 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

BTW- the egg thing he is talking about at the end is that he sent me about a dozen emails that contained photos of eggs with faces painted on them, and other emails with links to rock videos and parts of riddles. All "clues" to his "real identity". It's all so fucking bizarre..
2/5/13 4:24 AM
WesLion

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Here is the weekly limited release of Warren Mayone's Quotes Made To War: The Tender Rim Years.
Just FYI - he has stopped emailing. The last email he sent was a week ago yesterday and alluded that the police were coming for me over the internet crimes committed against him.

Cold... I HATE IT! Big and Bigger... he's killing me! It bothers me that he did not get my cherry... I lost it
years ago... trying something simular with another person. No... I wasn't dropped on my head as a baby. You've been reading his writings... stop reading that shit... now your brain is confused too! I feel like I rolled over and backed my thang up... and his too long took me to the wood shed. I said thang idiot... my loose folds aka mud flaps. Why... because they hang down to my knee's. I'm not the only loose one around here... so shut up bitches. Ya... high miles and a tired engine is going to leave your ass on the side of the road... one day soon. No I don't have a 3rd ball and It's not a dingles berry... it's just a swellen ball sack from his balls slapping against mine over the last few weeks. My obsession tingles for him are long gone... and the raw reality of my crimes against him is seeping into my brain. Yet... I so fucking confused... and I'm still not sure who the fuck he really is. All that I see is... No Answers as to who he really is... a head ache of confusion and the Police showing up at my door too arrest me. What in the fuck did I just say... this can't be true. I'm a good guy... I just stole some emails and posted some lies to spice up my attack against him to get the forum excited like I was. What mount alert? I'm not backing my thang up... I'll wear a chasity belt or stay in lock-up. Why would I bend over to pick up the soap? Slip what in who? No one likes a loose lay. Who Is This Worlds Greatest Genius of all time? I can't read what he's been posting on his FaceBook Timeline because he has us blocked. Air out of what tire? No I just farted. I bet he lied about the brown swirl thing? And what is this movie thing where Mary was with Warren on her lunch break? And what was that egg thing all about? And his riddle thing? And those music videos?
Have your tooth brush packed because they are coming to arrest you... sooner than later! "

W

T

F?!?!?!?!

There have been so many threads about fake BBs and other crazies where someone mentions what a great psychological study they would be.  But usually they are simply classic examples of already well known disorders.  But this guy..........

Just...........

WOW!

The only thing I can say for sure is it's very clear that one side of his brain is screaming and pleading at the other to allow him to come charging out the closet.  His urge to write homoerotic fiction is disturbing at the least.

2/5/13 5:28 AM
diggity

WesLion -
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Here is the weekly limited release of Warren Mayone's Quotes Made To War: The Tender Rim Years.

W

T

F?!?!?!?!

There have been so many threads about fake BBs and other crazies where someone mentions what a great psychological study they would be.  But usually they are simply classic examples of already well known disorders.  But this guy..........

Just...........

WOW!

The only thing I can say for sure is it's very clear that one side of his brain is screaming and pleading at the other to allow him to come charging out the closet.  His urge to write homoerotic fiction is disturbing at the least.

Maybe an idea to leave the dude alone? He's pretty crazy. Would hate for him to hurt himself or even worse, hurt someone else. Just think its a little dangerous to be prodding someone that is so obviously cooked.
Just a thought.
Oh, and he is enjoying this just as much as anyone else. Creepy. Phone Post
2/5/13 5:43 AM
BSurely

Let...This...Thread...Die..

or unless ya wanna get a google voice # with a 518 area code and speak with Sensei Iron Claw himself and upload the conversation to youtube.

Yes, he answers his business #'s if you call from the area.

2/5/13 8:31 AM
WesLion

diggity - 
WesLion -

W

T

F?!?!?!?!

Just...........

WOW!

Maybe an idea to leave the dude alone? He's pretty crazy. Would hate for him to hurt himself or even worse, hurt someone else. Just think its a little dangerous to be prodding someone that is so obviously cooked.
Just a thought.
Oh, and he is enjoying this just as much as anyone else. Creepy. Phone Post

Sorry, I didn't know you were an expert.  Tell you what, when he goes on his first murder spree we will replace Dr. Phil's show with yours.

Gotta love how peope will white knight even after the target in question has virtually disappeared.

And before you say anything about anyone enjoying anything, keep in mind you are white knighting for a guy who is obviously infatuated with butt sex, fart stains, and giving tender loving to other men.

2/5/13 8:45 AM
Yo Dont Taze Me

Great thread Phone Post
2/5/13 8:49 AM
frederic
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 LATER Phone Post
2/5/13 9:26 AM
DeuceDroppin

Lol at Mr. 150k telling people to get a real job. Got any hook ups for us bro? I want that 200k garbage man position that you referred to before! Phone Post
2/5/13 9:30 AM
WesLion

You have ignored this user.

I love seeing that everytime Atkinson posts.

Funny how he is still white knighting for the guy at this point in the game.  Maybe that's where Iron Claw gets the material for these letters, maybe its memories with Atkinson. LOL

2/5/13 10:11 AM
WesLion

Dammit, now this thread is getting filled with you have ignored this user.

It is nice not seeing what he has to say, but even seeing his name and you have ignored this user is taking up space and wasting time that could be better devoted to posts from people who don't have a desperate need to troll everyone.

Is there not a button that will make his posts disappear entirely?  Hell, why doesn't everyone use the vote down button like DreamerMMA suggested?  For that matter I can still get a pretty good idea of what he is saying because of the responses other members make to him.  He wants your attention guys, that's why he does this, if he got any attention in real life he wouldn't be doing this.  Why not give silence to his posts so he has nothing to distract him from his constant crying about having no friends and no sex life.

2/5/13 11:23 AM
DeuceDroppin

DeuceDroppin -
Atkinson -
DeuceDroppin -  Atkinson how about this....

Let's get a respectable mod (like Dreamer) in on this. You verify to him who you are, and how much you make (by doing this through a mod you can stay anonymous to the rest of us). If you are being truthful and he confirms it, you can change my screen name as many times as you want for the next 6 months. If you can't confirm it, then you take a 6 month ban for lying on the forum. Deal? Phone Post

Yeh dude this sounds like a GREAT idea.. lol

Just hand over details about myself to a "respectable" screen name on a thread (obviously endorsed by the mods) where little net rats continue to rip on some dude (in a most disgusting way) because he lied about his credentials and who apparently has mental issues.

Anyone endorsing this thread is a total POS.. hacking emails and posting information acquired about the individual is LOWER than anything he has done.

Now taking all that into account Im going to offer up my personal details to someone of this moral calibre??

No deal.. shows how stupid you are to even ask.
Yes because the mods here can't wait to find out your real name and how much you make so that they can stalk you! Damn!! I was hoping that you would fall for this trickery, but you are way too smart obviously!

Aside from that...Nice dick tuck and again it's about what I expected! When you're ready to put all your riches where your mouth is, let me know. In the mean time please kindly fuck off troll! Phone Post
Wait...Who's the dick tucker? Phone Post
2/5/13 12:16 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

quote:
diggity - "Maybe an idea to leave the dude alone? He's pretty crazy. Would hate for him to hurt himself or even worse, hurt someone else. Just think its a little dangerous to be prodding someone that is so obviously cooked.
Just a thought.
Oh, and he is enjoying this just as much as anyone else. Creepy. "

As far as I know, no one is contacting or prodding him anymore. He kept sending these crazy email rants for close to 2 weeks after the last response I wrote to him. The bit of his email that I posted was from one he sent 9-10 days ago.
2/5/13 12:29 PM
DeuceDroppin

Boom what tard? You quoted yourself talking to yourself. I clearly quoted where you dicktucked, in your own words, and you came back with a quote of you talking to yourself. I have never said that my offer didn't stand. Not sure why these interwebs, and reading comprehension are so difficult for you.

So yes..prove who you are to a mod, and that you have made $150k in a year, and I'll be happy to hand over my screen name. What's your time frame on this because when you tuck, I want you banned for 6 months. 1 week? Phone Post
2/5/13 12:42 PM
HendosTeeth

hahahahaha this thread deserves my first post
2/5/13 1:08 PM
WesLion

Edited: 02/05/13 1:09 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - quote:
diggity - "Maybe an idea to leave the dude alone? He's pretty crazy. Would hate for him to hurt himself or even worse, hurt someone else. Just think its a little dangerous to be prodding someone that is so obviously cooked.
Just a thought.
Oh, and he is enjoying this just as much as anyone else. Creepy. "

As far as I know, no one is contacting or prodding him anymore. He kept sending these crazy email rants for close to 2 weeks after the last response I wrote to him. The bit of his email that I posted was from one he sent 9-10 days ago.

You don't have to defend yourself man, everyone knows the attack is over.  I think that all of Iron Claw's lovers are mad that the stories of their sexual experiences with him are getting released.  LOL.  You just keep giving us these letters, the trolls will continue doing their job, we just need to start letting them hear crickets and they will get tired of trolling.  That goes for me too, I responded to diggity's statement, I need to just ignore the BS.  There is plenty of UG gold here and elsewhere, we don't need to pay attention to the turds, time to flush them.

2/5/13 1:11 PM
mmaguy30
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guys seriously, use the vote system...

and the ignore function.
2/5/13 1:16 PM
WesLion

mmaguy30 - guys seriously, use the vote system...

and the ignore function.

I've tried telling them the same thing repeatedly.  No one listens and my votes alone aren't enough to get rid of these guys.  Only other suggestion I can give is if you can find any threads they started and post a link here you and I and anyone else willing can vote down their OP daily since that's worth 3 instead of 1.

2/5/13 1:44 PM
WesLion

mister3mma -  Most UGers are on mobile platforms w no ignore or vtfd til we get home, at least that's the case w me Phone Post

Two things on this post.

1. mister3mma makes an excellent point.  Is there any way that the voting and ignore functions can be added to the apps.

2. @mister3mma-Try using your phone's browser.  I see you have an apple and the safari browser should allow you to have those functions.  I realize its much more aggravating to use your browser than the app, requires a lot of moving around the page, shrinking, zooming in, etc, but it will be totally worth it to get rid of these turds.  However the only people stuck in that mobile situation should have the apple or android logo included in their posts.  I'm seeing a lot of posts with no such logos that aren't using the system.

2/5/13 4:58 PM
grimness
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 

For the first 10 or so pages no one mentioned Jui Jitsu, only Stricking and Gaurd XD
2/5/13 7:22 PM
GOREILLAMAN
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Atkinson say he was gonna leave the thread for a year?
2/5/13 9:14 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

A Mod is here to be the judge of his pay slip.  PM's will be kept private.

2/5/13 9:26 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Atkinson -  Amazing to think this all started as a joke and will end up with Deuce having to close his account. We call that just desserts here in Oz.

Shouldn't go fucking with people. Phone Post

Why you mad, bro?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.