UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/10/13 6:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donnybrook - I refereed Mr. "Giant Lee" Mayonne when he came to Club Lido in Revere, MA to fight about 10 years ago (pre tattoos). He fought Bobby Dias from the Boneyard fight team and got destroyed. He then went on to post that he was going to "the Senate" to have me stripped of my referee credentials because when he was taking a barrage of unanswered punches he stuck his head out from under the ropes and he felt I should not have stopped it or dq'd Bobby for punching thru the ropes or something.

About 4-5 years ago Guido (one of Lauzon's guys who was like 16 at the time), called him and did an interview which he posted on northeastmma.net. I don't know if it can still be found, but I'm sure some Mass guys cant post more.

He seemed like a nice, quiet guy, which was odd because there was all this pre fight chatter about how he could lift trucks, run the 100 in under 2 seconds, etc. Plus, back then the internet wasn't what it was so we had no idea if this guy was a monster or just crazy.

As I started the bout it was one of those "Holy Sh*t, this could be epic" kind of feelings. The guy was in sick shape, but hopefully he's been training more than he had for that fight.

Ask any of the old school guys from MA about Giant Lee and they'll tell you he's a freaking LEGEND around here!!!

Kevin The Ref

Wow...
Theres a youtube link to the Guido interview on the bullshido thread I posted above, as well as what looks like a copy of Lee's rant about the officiating (on pg 7 of that thread)! Craziness..

1/10/13 6:25 PM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PageSe
DIRTY COP DIRTY SHAME
Feds arrest dirty cops because dirty cops are pigs
"Cop crimes are as common
as sliced bread"

I, Agent Lee Maione had the privlege of knowing James Fox. In 1993 I worked with him on two major criminal cases.Crime from within the White House to domestic level of law enforcement has been mark within our Investigation Network. Jim was alive to see case closure on one of the two cases that we have worked on together. In my book, Breaking The Silence, soon to be released I disclose much of the crime behavior from Law Enforcement "Dirty Cops".

Click here to add text.

James Fox was as loyal and true as it gets within his service
with the FBI. In this picture Jim is standing with the Twin Towers in the background. A depiction of his work when he over-saw the investigation of the Twin Towers Bombing
as the New York Director with the FBI. Although his popularity may have stemmed from the Twin Towers Bombing Investigation, Jim had an extensive and successful career with the FBI. Jim died at age 59. He was
a great friend, leader and team player... we all have much to miss without him.

Out here in the field... on the front lines... most of my work is solo. Armed with experience, a bogus criminal record and hundreds of C.I. contacts I have no use for conventional weapons. Fear is just a rumor... the cause is greater than the instrument. An instrument lost... while working for a cause is... an honorable cap to wear. Though I possess a World Championship Kick Boxing Title, A Purple Belt in Jui Jitsu and train World Class Cage Fighters, my best weapon is my intuitive split second decision making that guides me in the right direction. The components of a team are put together to bring into effect success within the cause. New York FBI Director James Fox was a seasoned compone
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 1990 I've issued the magazine: The Way of a Martial
Artist. In 1993... I began my work with the FBI out of
Wash. D.C. In 1994... I've held... a World Kick Boxing
Championship Title. In 1995... I've composed the first edition of: Investigation Composition Text: Hook, Line and Sinker... and the first issue of: The Framework of Intelligence. I've also established... Strong Man Ltd. I've
won the 1995 boulder lift, 1997 log lift, 1999 Men of Iron; battle of the strong men, 2002 ice boulder lift and 2004
log lift. In 2006... I've achieved Purple Belt Rank with Jui
Jitsu. In 2010 I've designed an Educational System. In 2011 I was awarded in recognition for more than 25 years of success with the martial arts. I'm author of 13 books,
many educational articles and editorials. I've written the
martial art articles: Hands Made To War, The Breath of a
Champion, From the Ring to the Cage, Ninjitsu; The art
of Invisible combat, In the Eye of the Storm, To Die with
Honor and Breaking As I Know It. In 1995... after I had
successfully broke 210lbs of concrete blocks and I lost a
knuckle in the process... I was inspired to write my article:
Breaking As I Know It. From International Politics,
Government Law, Criminal Investigation-Forensic Science, Domestic-Local law... To mental, emotional, spiritual and drug abuse issues... I've protected, counseled and educated people in nee
1/10/13 6:26 PM
mmaguy30

About me:
I'm using this MySpace Profile to re-butt the 'phony" myspace account that some jealous loser created in order to prevent me from exposing their lack of manhood. Well, it appears that they have failed in their endeavor. On October 2nd,2004 I was scheduled to fight in Revere, Massachusetts at the Lito Night Club. It was an MMA Event hosted by the fight promoter Bruce Marshall of Hampton, NH 03842. My opponent was Bobby "The Queen" Diaz a member of the Boner-Yard Fight School that was founded by Mike LiterField. Approximately 2 months prior to this match... I was scheduled to fight Mike LiterField in Boston at an Event entitled; Mass Destruction, hosted by the fight promoter Kipp Koler. My fight associates in New York told me that Mike was a hard fighter... but that he could not compete with my strength and experience. I was also told that Massachusetts has a history of foul-play within the Boxing Athletic Commission... and to beware of mishandling of the fight out come. Well, it appears that fate had corrected that situation... when I was unable to attend that Event. So my fight in Revere, Massachusetts was Part-2 of my exerience with fighters from the Boner-Yard Fight School. APPROXIMATELY... 5-HOURS BEFORE THE FIGHT BEGAN... I recieved a phone call from home being informed that one of my best friends was murdered by her husband. Approximately... one month before the fight my friend was raped by her husband which sent us in an uproar! Training for the fight was my main focus at that point of time so I had to set the situation aside. Only to discover that my opponent didn't appear to train at all... he was 10lbs heavier than I and his corner was telling everyone that I better weigh 175lbs or less or there would be no fight. At the end of the fight my opponent struck me and I fell under the ropes outside of the ring. While I was outside of the ropes... my opponent continued to strike me through the ropes... as I continued to get up being outside of the ropes. WHEN A fighter is struck by their opponent and they land outside of the ropes... and they continue to strike their opponent while their opponent is outside of the ropes... THE REFEREE... has to stop the fighter from striking their opponent that is outside of the ropes... AND THE REFEREE has to penalize the fightere with a foul for striking their opponent while they were outside of the ropes... OR TO DISQUALIFY them for the foul if the referee decides to. WELL... NOT IN MY CASE. AND I WAS FOREWARNED ABOUT THE WRONG DOINGS IN MASSACHUSETTS. INSTEAD... of the referee Kevin McDonald enforcing the State Athletic Commission Rules he gives the win to my opponent that should have been penalized or disqualified for their foul. AND the only part of that fight that is on the internet for the most part... is a clip showing a part at the end of the fight. They have removed the part where the out of shape Bobby Diaz fell on the ropes as if he just had the fight of his life and the part where he was helped down the ring steps by his corner as if he was beaten! I have several videos and photos that reveal the whole fight from beginning to end... AND presently the Massachusetts State Boxing Commission is being Cited and Sued for the irresponsible behavior of Referee Kevin McDonald. We have several cases to present which will reveal the alledged wrong doings that have been going on for several years now. AND TO ADD... insult to injury... I have a photo that was taken and given ONLY to Bruce Marshall... and when in Mr Marshalls trust... someone associated with him either used it or gave it to someone that has created a phony MySpace Profile of me... AND THE PERSON... that did it is being investigated through the valid email address that they used to create the phony profile. AFTER... my fight with Bobby Diaz... I recieved numerous emails that suggested that I was on steroids, etc and my associates brought to my attention that the phony profile of me and the nasty comments that I recieved in the sent emails... depict JEALOUSY!
Who I'd like to meet:
I'd like to meet other mma fighters that have had simular experiences with the premature behavior of Referee Kevin McDonald and has had bad dealings with fighters from the Boner-Yard Fight School... including Mike LiterField NOTE: A recent update has accounted that Referee Kevin McDonald did act in error and the info stemmed from the Massachusetts State Boxing Commission in 2009. Pictures and videos speak louder than a thousand words. Meaning either fess up or look like a lying idiot! Yet, the wrongful decision that handed the win to Bobby "The Queen" Diaz will not be over turned. Yet, it was clearly admitted that the fight was a N/C no contest in respect to a violation to the Ring Rule Laws. TWO-NEW THINGS TO LIST: #1. For the record... I never called Bobby Diaz a queer! The ring announcer... announced him as Bobby "The Queen", not me! He is the one that goes by The Queen... wow! #2. Yes its true... MMA has passed in NYS but it yet has to go through the sanction process which it will. AND YES... we are begging Bobby... yes "The Queen" Diaz to come to New York for a rematch in a State that will not hand him anything but a penalty or disqualification if his despirate weak soul tries to pull that shit again! Honestly, he hasn't met me yet! P.S. LMAO! I just discovered why they call Mike Literfield "Cat Box" Look at his last name Thats just too damn funny! ALSO Tell Guido to stop hiding behind his computer and I will teach him how to become a man His lil balls (actually None) will begin to grow. Our fight school is freshly completed and will host real MMA training at its best! From Guido Heartless Coward that hides his true identity... to The Queen Bob Diaz and Cat Box Mike Literfield all that we have experienced from these few is lots of yelling and screaming and goo goo, ga ga while they hide far away in Massachusettes... like babies in a play pen! Love the fight with Rick Moskowitz vs Bobby "The Queen" Diaz. This most recent fight displays the B- class fight ability of Diaz. Diaz needs to get his rear end out of the way from the Boner-Yard cause they're really sticking it to his sore losing ass! Hey Queen... its about HEART and nothing to do about talk! btw you are buying lunch... give Moskowitz your lunch money Diaz! IF I CAN GET DIAZ TO COME OUT FROM HIDING IN MASSACHUSETTES AND COME TO NEW YORK, YA "THE EMPIRE STATE"... I WILL SHOW HIM WHAT IT"S LIKE TO BE IN A REAL CAGE FIGHT WITH ME! NO MORE HAND OUTS FOR Bobby "The Queen" Diaz. Hes not even embarrassed about his hand out win. Rumor has it that he will NEVER come to New York to fight. So far the rumor is true!
1/10/13 6:27 PM
donovese
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah Kaufman -

I don't understand the shorts with no shirt but ALSO a belt...interesting 

I'm glad that you answered my question. I don't trane UFC but I was pretty sure that cargo shorts aren't worn with martial arts belts. Phone Post
1/10/13 6:27 PM
psujunglist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
1/10/13 6:29 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lee uses chain as MMA training tool!

Lee gives no fucks and does not need to use the letter E or S if he doesn't want to

1/10/13 6:29 PM
KingGo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Fuckin in Phone Post
1/10/13 6:30 PM
NAAFS
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -
SubbedZER0 - 

IN

Omg that is awesome. Poor little guy
Holy fuck....little dude survive? Phone Post
1/10/13 6:31 PM
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh fucking hell...you guys are gonna make me dig up the old emails that started it all. The Guido stuff happened a few year after his initial troll job.

I'll start digging up the emails...for now, here's a vid of him getting kicked in the face and stopped via tko in the fight he's bitching about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGf0A4S7_c4

Hey Kevin, you were thinner and wearing a bow tie...
mmaguy30

http://www.facebook.com/warren.mayone

Captfireeyes
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In! Phone Post
1/10/13 6:32 PM
shootfightermike
841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf

1/10/13 6:32 PM
mmaguy30

1/10/13 6:33 PM
mmaguy30

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING ARMBAR!!!
1/10/13 6:34 PM
mmaguy30

1/10/13 6:34 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In...
1/10/13 6:35 PM
donnybrook
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow! I forgot about when they made us wear bowties. BTW, I was actually heavier then :)

He's even got a dig against MA on his website!
1/10/13 6:35 PM
mmaguy30

* Fighting from the GAURD!!!!
1/10/13 6:36 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 

I don't know what to say about this...
1/10/13 6:39 PM
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew I saved these for a reason...I'll do my best to tell the story quickly then post the emails. I had been covering local fights for a while at the time, and I saw that he was scheduled to fight Mike Littlefield on one of Kipp Kollar's shows. I asked those guys for his email address so I could get a few quotes from him prior to the fight. Lit was one of the best guys in the area, so I was curious as to who the fuck this guy was as I'd never heard of him. I emailed asking for an interview, and this is the response:

I read your email today...I'll talk with you if we can manage to make contact
before the fight...I'm busy but not too hard to reach if the time is right... My phone number is (edited out phone number because you guys are dicks)...or voicemail (edited out)...my voicemail is a definate hit to contact me at a specific time...best time to reach me is 8pm-11pm any day of the week or 7am-9am any day of the week...I always return calls.......A little bit about myself....I'm a career martial artist...and I've developed a fighting system called the
Giant Lee Fighting System...it's based on escape and strike...with different types of
point areas (than the common type) in which I strike...I was a ring fighter for approx.
10 years...a great piece of history for my fighting career...For approx. 7 years I did
grappling training, "Brazilian Jui Jitsu"...and for approx. the last 3 years I designed
a fighting system to "Escape and Strike" thus forming a mixed martial art fighting system...Honestly my fighting is simular to Emelianenko Fedor...with the addition
of elbow strikes and kicks...No grappler...pound for pound has ever been able to submit me weather they were...blue, purple, brown or black belt...the grapplers have
named me iron claw...as a "four time champion"... local strong man.......lifting logs, boulders and cars...pound for pound I'm the strongest man around...besides breaking over 200lbs. of concrete with my fist...and presently possessing sprints of around
"35 miles phr" and grappling with 240lb-265lb experienced grapplers that bench press
over 500lbs. .......As you can see thus...I'm "Giant Lee"...What you have read is witnessed reality...I'm 41 with the youth of a 25 year old man...and the experience of
a seasoned fighter...Now...I desire to enter the MMA arena and find a new ranking in the MMA field...Simply...I like to fight...I'm a FightrNotLovr as many know...I fight
my own fight...I'm responsible for what happens in the ring...move for move...strike
for strike...I'm zoning so I'm off to meet the guys...Hope to talk to you soon
1/10/13 6:39 PM
mmaguy30

1/10/13 6:40 PM
donnybrook
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do give him credit though. He came down and got in there to mix it up, which is more than many of the guys we hear about in these situations have done. I'm sorry that he feels that I did something wrong, I was just trying to save his life.
1/10/13 6:41 PM
KingGo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we getting trolled right now? Its starting to feel like that. Also, I wanna call that number... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.