UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

2/6/13 2:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OGTT_Darth YOLO
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penis? Phone Post
2/6/13 2:39 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gents...Let's just say that you should all V(Zipp)TFU!!! Phone Post
2/6/13 2:44 PM
UGCTT croy_00
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -  Gents...Let's just say that you should all V(Zipp)TFU!!! Phone Post

Damn! I tried, but I used my votes already today :(
2/6/13 2:46 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zipp will get tomorrows vote...
2/6/13 3:32 PM
WesLion

This thread is all kinds of awesome!
2/6/13 3:35 PM
WesLion

I wonder which body party he likes stricking with most. XD
2/7/13 11:10 AM
DeuceDroppin

I think this thread shrunk again! Did someone else get the ban hammer?

Also, don't forget to give Zipp a VTFU for his great service to this thread!

Truth be told though...I'm actually starting to miss Atkinson a little. It was funny to see him call all of us kids and Internet nerds, yet he would go to bed (his words) and then post again 7 hours later! This shit was consuming him! Poor idiot...the lonely life a a supposed trucker I guess. Phone Post
2/7/13 11:34 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

He's not a trucker. He actually sent me a polite email, and said thanks for banning him, he had work to do and would be back at another time. He was actually very respectful. Too funny.

2/7/13 11:49 AM
DeuceDroppin

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

He's not a trucker. He actually sent me a polite email, and said thanks for banning him, he had work to do and would be back at another time. He was actually very respectful. Too funny.

Wait...So he was lying the whole time? Phone Post
2/7/13 12:11 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck looks like I have some reading to do!! Phone Post
2/7/13 12:29 PM
Loiosh
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

http://i.qkme.me/3qfulk.jpg
2/7/13 2:29 PM
liukangstoupee

so Atkinson is just a fraud like Lee, Jamman, Lang and the like?
2/7/13 2:44 PM
WesLion

More like he was the most basic type of troll
2/9/13 1:43 AM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

atkinson with his new screen name in 3....2....
2/9/13 2:25 AM
knuckleballs

No luck on the entire Sensei Iron Claw pro-fight?

*slinks away with his head down and eyes' full of tears
2/9/13 3:45 PM
Ryan Black
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THANK YOU ZIPP! Yes indeed- another win for this thread. Doesn't surprise me that the Atkinson fellow (that I had attempted to engage in sensible conversation with- once again fulfilling my role as "diplomat to the tards" in this thread; all the while exercising an excruciating amount of duly-noted patience with said fellow...) turned out to not be a real iceroad-trucker making $150K per year salary, LOL.

Or at least that's what I've gathered since returning to the thread (that he did reveal himself to be pretty unbearable in. What with his absolutely pointless exchange of back & forth nonsensical ramblings of salaries, earnings, job titles, lives, "net rats," and the like) that he emotionally derailed after someone was clearly 'stricking a nerve' so-to-speak by telling him he could not be a part of the fictitious "team."

After his emotional responses, I am fully convinced that this man is a former student of the Sensei's, and after our barrage of awful, terrible, grueling, disgusting, bullying ridicule of his Master- Sensei Iron Claw- he found an opening and pounced. Hey, rigorous two-a-day's mat-battling with Sensei Iron Claw AND pretending to drive a truck would turn you into an emotional alphabeast, too.

Damn... Sensei Iron Claw's last e-mails were... I don't even know what to say, to be honest. We need a UG'er with some type of formal education in psy- n... nevermind- Any UG'er that took psychology in highschool: please feel free to chime-in and lend your opinions on these last few e-mails, as compared to his previous, all-over-the-place "...ram...ble...ings..." when talking about anything NOT homosexual. There is certainly an interesting pattern to be found going on here, and I would really be interested in hearing some serious ideas from a psychological perspective of where this guy could be at on a mental level.

I am no homophobe, but I sincerely believe this guy is a closet homosexual... it's one role he seems to be playing throughout all seventeen of his characters- and it's the ONLY CONSISTENT THING we've been given, out of ALL of his ramblings- and ALL of the stuff we've seen... the only thing constant is a very heavy homo-erotic vibe.

The pics of his armbar and the "Iron Claw Gaurd," along with his phone interview give you the same creepy vibe from this guy. It actually has made me feel better about the situation as a whole- knowing that Sensei Iron Claw will not be reproducing is a good thing. He's just a creepy old gay dude... Phone Post
2/9/13 4:01 PM
WesLion

Edited: 02/09/13 4:02 PM
Ryan Black -  THANK YOU ZIPP! Yes indeed- another win for this thread. Doesn't surprise me that the Atkinson fellow (that I had attempted to engage in sensible conversation with- once again fulfilling my role as "diplomat to the tards" in this thread; all the while exercising an excruciating amount of duly-noted patience with said fellow...) turned out to not be a real iceroad-trucker making $150K per year salary, LOL.

Or at least that's what I've gathered since returning to the thread (that he did reveal himself to be pretty unbearable in. What with his absolutely pointless exchange of back & forth nonsensical ramblings of salaries, earnings, job titles, lives, "net rats," and the like) that he emotionally derailed after someone was clearly 'stricking a nerve' so-to-speak by telling him he could not be a part of the fictitious "team."

After his emotional responses, I am fully convinced that this man is a former student of the Sensei's, and after our barrage of awful, terrible, grueling, disgusting, bullying ridicule of his Master- Sensei Iron Claw- he found an opening and pounced. Hey, rigorous two-a-day's mat-battling with Sensei Iron Claw AND pretending to drive a truck would turn you into an emotional alphabeast, too.

Damn... Sensei Iron Claw's last e-mails were... I don't even know what to say, to be honest. We need a UG'er with some type of formal education in psy- n... nevermind- Any UG'er that took psychology in highschool: please feel free to chime-in and lend your opinions on these last few e-mails, as compared to his previous, all-over-the-place "...ram...ble...ings..." when talking about anything NOT homosexual. There is certainly an interesting pattern to be found going on here, and I would really be interested in hearing some serious ideas from a psychological perspective of where this guy could be at on a mental level.

I am no homophobe, but I sincerely believe this guy is a closet homosexual... it's one role he seems to be playing throughout all seventeen of his characters- and it's the ONLY CONSISTENT THING we've been given, out of ALL of his ramblings- and ALL of the stuff we've seen... the only thing constant is a very heavy homo-erotic vibe.

The pics of his armbar and the "Iron Claw Gaurd," along with his phone interview give you the same creepy vibe from this guy. It actually has made me feel better about the situation as a whole- knowing that Sensei Iron Claw will not be reproducing is a good thing. He's just a creepy old gay dude... Phone Post

I have a bachelor of science with psychology major as I've mentioned before.

I posted some stuff kind of joking around but if you want a serious answer he is actually pretty easy.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder with Delusions of Grandeur.

Narcissists consider themselves virtually perfect, but despite what some might think about this description they don't ignore or just shrug off criticism.  They drastically overreact, threaten violence, attack the criticizer any way they can, even if the criticizer was just trying to offer constructive criticism and help.

As for the letters, there was some truth to my joke, he is a closet homosexual, once he starts to write about homosexuality he really opens up.  Even though he is attempting to call the person he is attacking gay he gets way too involved and creative with his homosexual writings not to enjoy the imagination.

2/9/13 4:24 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes, I'm working on a BA with a psych major right now and agree with the personality disorder, but think there's more going on, concurrent disorders. The paranoia and manic behavior makes me think that he is extremely bi-polar or possibly schizophrenic.
2/9/13 4:49 PM
Wee Bey Jr
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very very late to the thread, but in Phone Post
2/9/13 5:27 PM
FADE521

In late but for tender rim in. Phone Post
2/9/13 6:24 PM
Ryan Black
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WesLion- thanks for the input. All pretty simple to figure out. I took Psychology in highschool for less than a year and could decipher the same things you did. Very well put, thanks again for the insight, and agreed, lol.

Sensei Iron Claw thread never die! Phone Post
2/9/13 7:25 PM
WesLion

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Wes, I'm working on a BA with a psych major right now and agree with the personality disorder, but think there's more going on, concurrent disorders. The paranoia and manic behavior makes me think that he is extremely bi-polar or possibly schizophrenic.

Whoa!  I've been here this long, talked about psych more than once and you don't tell me this til now.  WTF Steve?! LOL!  You are absolutely right BTW, and its to be expected, comorbidity of various disorders is incredibly common in almost anyone who fits any serious personality disorder, however I thought explaining in that much detail might cause me to lose some people's interest on the subject.

Since I've got another psych man here, tell me what you think of my diagnosis of Dave Lang

Histrionic Personality DIsorder-Unlike narcissists he had a desperate need for everyone else to believe his lies and think he was as great as he did.  He needed confimation from others that he was impressive and interesting, he even made an absolutely retarded effort to convince forum members that he was for real in his own fake BB thread WAY after all his BS was well known.  I really think that if there was anyone who lived in his area willing to help with an idea to get each and every one of his followers, even his wife, to turn against him it would have gone in for the kill, psychologically at least, in a way that hasn't yet been done.  Granted the vast majority of his followers learned the truth and left his craziness behind, but he still had a devoted few who reminded me almost of cult members.

2/9/13 7:34 PM
WesLion

Oh, and before I forget, I think paranoid schizophrenic is the more likely of your two suggestions.  He showed extreme paranoia and made connections without any real links, like assuming you and mmaguy30 were the same person.  Granted you are both UGers but any sane, intelligent person can look at the various posts by you two and tell you are obviously two different men.  Depending on how severe his schizophrenia was it would also have given more ground for his narcissistic view of himself.  He may have a memory, that doesn't actually exist in reality, where he received the training and had the fights that made him the "martial arts master" that he thought he was.

2/9/13 8:08 PM
DeuceDroppin

I think you guys are over analyzing this nerd. He's simply just a nerd that relates to being picked on. He can't differentiate between being picked on for a reason, and being picked on for no reason. The anonymity of the Internet makes it possible to white knight and come to the rescue of their fellow nerds. They act like they don't give a shit, but they become obsessed. We've seen it before with guys like "GoldPlatedEyes". It's really pathetic but part of every one of these threads, and usually pretty entertaining. The difference with this idiot is he just didn't know when to STFU and go back in his nerd hole, and as a result his emotional rants got him the ban hammer. Phone Post
2/9/13 8:27 PM
WesLion

DeuceDroppin -  I think you guys are over analyzing this nerd. He's simply just a nerd that relates to being picked on. He can't differentiate between being picked on for a reason, and being picked on for no reason. The anonymity of the Internet makes it possible to white knight and come to the rescue of their fellow nerds. They act like they don't give a shit, but they become obsessed. We've seen it before with guys like "GoldPlatedEyes". It's really pathetic but part of every one of these threads, and usually pretty entertaining. The difference with this idiot is he just didn't know when to STFU and go back in his nerd hole, and as a result his emotional rants got him the ban hammer. Phone Post

We were talking about Sensei Iron Claw and then I mentioned Dave Lang, we weren't speaking about Atkinson.

And before anyone says anything, in all seriousness I don't think they are the same guy.

I really enjoy discussing guys like Giant Lee, Dave Lang, the Jam Man, etc., because I have a strong interest in abnormal psychology.  However guys like Atkinson bore me to death.  Personally I'd be happy if the subject of that troll never came up again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.