UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

2/9/13 11:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WesLion - 
HexRei - Decent troll, Wes. Decent troll :)

Your weirdness makes me feel normal.

And that's a hard thing to do.

VTFU for your humor, I have to say it is one of the most original here.  Far above the common and basic as can be troll of Atkinson.

In a moment of all seriousness, did you come here for MMA and UFC?  Or are you just a king amonst trolls?

I'm now wondering if you ARE atkinson.
2/9/13 11:19 PM
WesLion

HexRei - 
WesLion - 

VTFU for your humor, I have to say it is one of the most original here.  Far above the common and basic as can be troll of Atkinson.

In a moment of all seriousness, did you come here for MMA and UFC?  Or are you just a king amonst trolls?

A moment of greatness, then you sink to answering my question without directly answering it.

Either way, you have originality and that cannot be denied.

Any chance I could request a truce?

2/9/13 11:22 PM
HexRei

WesLion - 
HexRei - 
WesLion - 

A moment of greatness, then you sink to answering my question without directly answering it.

Show us your pay stub first.
2/9/13 11:24 PM
WesLion

HexRei - 
WesLion - 
HexRei - 
WesLion - 

Show us your pay stub first.

It will only show the uber impressive 20 grand per year that I earn.

Check your account man, I have a serious question for you.

2/10/13 7:01 AM
WesLion

It's tender rim letter day. This is getting to be like when a new season of your favorite TV show is on. When the day for a new episode starts you get a little stoked that you will have some quality entertainment that day. Don't forget us Steve, I'm sure this next one will be another classic
2/10/13 11:58 AM
judosmac
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma -  I believe Rogan just spoke of Sensei Iron Claw in EP # 323 of JRE. If so, epic thread is epic Phone Post

No, I believe he was talking about Skip Hall.
2/10/13 10:18 PM
WesLion

Where's todays letter?
2/10/13 11:22 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - In all seriousness, I think any credible clinical psychologist would admit that you cannot diagnose someone from a handful of writings.

I think that statement reveals you to be slightly neurotic, plus your placement of the word 'credible' in the sentence structure confirms that you should seek treatment for an obviously severe case of social anxiety disorder, and a slight case of teh bad aids.

amirite? c'mon... am i rite?
2/10/13 11:29 PM
WesLion

Edited: 02/10/13 11:32 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
HexRei - In all seriousness, I think any credible clinical psychologist would admit that you cannot diagnose someone from a handful of writings.

I think that statement reveals you to be slightly neurotic, plus your placement of the word 'credible' in the sentence structure confirms that you should seek treatment for an obviously severe case of social anxiety disorder, and a slight case of teh bad aids.

95% of UG psychological experts confirm this diagnosis to be accurate.

Reccommended treatment is enjoying getting stricked in your tender rim.

PS. Steve, you have 2 PMs.

2/10/13 11:32 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awaiting... arrest of... an emotionally... distraught... maniacle man that is obsessed with his mma successor... who will spend several years in prison... for the illegal infiltration of... an email... and FaceBook Accounts. In attempt to defame... and discredit someones character... the perpetrator found himself in a bizarre twist of things... He found himself cornered and in the line of fire of his successor.
Jealous of his successor... the perpetrator stole items from an email address and tried to use them to bring success to his forum. Suffering from a personal failure to succeed in his our accomplishments the perpetrator turned... to someone that was instrumental in... exposing his failures to the world. His successor proved to the world that the perpetrator has no courage whatsoever to enter a mma match up between himself and his successor. Yes... perpetrator becomes victim of his own crime.
The perpetratored faces several felonys including: 1-count of violation of federal law to commit computer
fraud, 2-counts of violation of federal law to commit illegal entry into a private internet account, 1-count
to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent, 1-count to possess, post and distribute stolen items in a public community, 1-count to post personal phone numbers and addresses with malicious intent, 1-count to excite a community with malicious intent to engage in harrassment, 1-count of violation of harrassment. 1-count of violation of criminal threat to illegally enter a private email address, 1-count of fraud for the manipulation of stolen items, etc The criminal investigation was constituted by the NYS Computer Crimes Unit Team. The perpetrator became so emotionally excited once he was able to commit a crime that thought would bring fame and popularity to his forum his emotionally distraught mind could not refrain itself from hiding his crime. He did the crime... now he will do the time... unless he goes into hiding... If he does that his forum will be in jeopardy... Have a good day! :)' January 24th, 2013
2/10/13 11:38 PM
knuckleballs

Steve, where's our weekly fix, dammit!!!
2/10/13 11:39 PM
knuckleballs

Ha!!! You read my fucking mind!!!!

There is a god!!!
2/10/13 11:42 PM
knuckleballs

Our forum's in jeopardy!!!!! Baby!!!!!! OOOOOHHHHH-AAAA-OOOO-OOOHHHH!!!!!
2/10/13 11:47 PM
WesLion

Knuckleballs has blue balls for tender rim letters.

2/11/13 12:54 AM
WesLion

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 

Waiting for our HexRei fix.

Bring it beotch.

Or is your tender rim still hurting too much?

2/11/13 1:44 AM
HexRei

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 

I actually did catch aids today from Wes' friend request. Still dousing my keyboard in antibiotics and hoping for the best.

Hey, want to hug it out?
2/11/13 2:04 AM
HexRei

Oh, I see he erm... "friend requested" you too. Well then. *cough*
2/11/13 2:08 AM
WesLion

Steve friended me long before you, but aids didn't come till you. Don't hide your whoreishness
2/11/13 2:21 AM
HexRei

WesLion - Steve friended me long before you, but aids didn't come till you. Don't hide your whoreishness

None of your aids came till me. But don't worry, we all used condoms.
2/11/13 2:26 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

HexRei - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 

I actually did catch aids today from Wes' friend request. Still dousing my keyboard in antibiotics and hoping for the best.

Hey, want to hug it out?

We can hug, as long as you bring those antibiotics with ya! I seem to have used up my emergency supply earlier today.
2/11/13 2:55 AM
WesLion

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
HexRei - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 

Hey, want to hug it out?

We can hug, as long as you bring those antibiotics with ya! I seem to have used up my emergency supply earlier today.

For reals. 

At least you admit you have a problem, HexRei.

;)

2/11/13 8:04 AM
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The perpetratored (the what?) faces several felonys (felonies) including:

1-count of violation of federal law to commit computer
fraud,

2-counts of violation of federal law to commit illegal entry into a private internet account,

1-count to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent,

1-count to possess, post and distribute stolen items in a public community,

1-count to post personal phone numbers and addresses with malicious intent,

1-count to excite a community with malicious intent to engage in harrassment,(harassment)

1-count of violation of harrassment. (harassment)

1-count of violation of criminal threat to illegally enter a private email address, (did we threaten or actually do it?)

1-count of fraud for the manipulation of stolen items, etc

The criminal investigation was constituted by the NYS Computer Crimes Unit Team. (is it a unit or a team?)

Now I'm no lawyer... but for some reason I am thinking that a few of those are not actually federal laws... like the whole "1-count to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent" thing...

I'm gonna go ahead and go into hiding though.
2/11/13 12:42 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - The perpetratored (the what?) faces several felonys (felonies) including:

1-count of violation of federal law to commit computer
fraud,

2-counts of violation of federal law to commit illegal entry into a private internet account,

1-count to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent,

1-count to possess, post and distribute stolen items in a public community,

1-count to post personal phone numbers and addresses with malicious intent,

1-count to excite a community with malicious intent to engage in harrassment,(harassment)

1-count of violation of harrassment. (harassment)

1-count of violation of criminal threat to illegally enter a private email address, (did we threaten or actually do it?)

1-count of fraud for the manipulation of stolen items, etc

The criminal investigation was constituted by the NYS Computer Crimes Unit Team. (is it a unit or a team?)

Now I'm no lawyer... but for some reason I am thinking that a few of those are not actually federal laws... like the whole "1-count to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent" thing...

I'm gonna go ahead and go into hiding though.
Haha I'm 1000% sure most of those "federal laws" don't exist! Phone Post
2/11/13 1:54 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

I'm just really concerned with taking the rap for 'exciting a community with malicious intent'.
Now I know that when I post on the UG, it is an electrifying -some would say 'life-changing'- event for everyone who's reading. But, I try to use my power to excite the masses for GOOD, not evil. Kinda like Billy Graham or Oprah.
If that's a crime, then lock my ass up
2/11/13 3:16 PM
WesLion

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - I'm just really concerned with taking the rap for 'exciting a community with malicious intent'.
Now I know that when I post on the UG, it is an electrifying -some would say 'life-changing'- event for everyone who's reading. But, I try to use my power to excite the masses for GOOD, not evil. Kinda like Billy Graham or Oprah.
If that's a crime, then lock my ass up

Arrested and charged with possession of awesomeness with intent to distribute.

And you have a PM.

And HexRei, cmon man, was aids the best you could come up with, I was expecting some original trolling knowing you.  That was kind of a let down, I expected more fun.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.