UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

2/11/13 2:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
HexRei - In all seriousness, I think any credible clinical psychologist would admit that you cannot diagnose someone from a handful of writings.

I think that statement reveals you to be slightly neurotic, plus your placement of the word 'credible' in the sentence structure confirms that you should seek treatment for an obviously severe case of social anxiety disorder, and a slight case of teh bad aids.

amirite? c'mon... am i rite?

I actually did catch aids today from Wes' friend request. Still dousing my keyboard in antibiotics and hoping for the best.

Hey, want to hug it out?

We can hug, as long as you bring those antibiotics with ya! I seem to have used up my emergency supply earlier today.
2/11/13 2:55 AM
WesLion
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
HexRei - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
HexRei - In all seriousness, I think any credible clinical psychologist would admit that you cannot diagnose someone from a handful of writings.

I think that statement reveals you to be slightly neurotic, plus your placement of the word 'credible' in the sentence structure confirms that you should seek treatment for an obviously severe case of social anxiety disorder, and a slight case of teh bad aids.

amirite? c'mon... am i rite?

I actually did catch aids today from Wes' friend request. Still dousing my keyboard in antibiotics and hoping for the best.

Hey, want to hug it out?

We can hug, as long as you bring those antibiotics with ya! I seem to have used up my emergency supply earlier today.

For reals. 

At least you admit you have a problem, HexRei.

;)

2/11/13 8:04 AM
mmaguy30
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The perpetratored (the what?) faces several felonys (felonies) including:

1-count of violation of federal law to commit computer
fraud,

2-counts of violation of federal law to commit illegal entry into a private internet account,

1-count to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent,

1-count to possess, post and distribute stolen items in a public community,

1-count to post personal phone numbers and addresses with malicious intent,

1-count to excite a community with malicious intent to engage in harrassment,(harassment)

1-count of violation of harrassment. (harassment)

1-count of violation of criminal threat to illegally enter a private email address, (did we threaten or actually do it?)

1-count of fraud for the manipulation of stolen items, etc

The criminal investigation was constituted by the NYS Computer Crimes Unit Team. (is it a unit or a team?)

Now I'm no lawyer... but for some reason I am thinking that a few of those are not actually federal laws... like the whole "1-count to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent" thing...

I'm gonna go ahead and go into hiding though.
2/11/13 12:42 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - The perpetratored (the what?) faces several felonys (felonies) including:

1-count of violation of federal law to commit computer
fraud,

2-counts of violation of federal law to commit illegal entry into a private internet account,

1-count to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent,

1-count to possess, post and distribute stolen items in a public community,

1-count to post personal phone numbers and addresses with malicious intent,

1-count to excite a community with malicious intent to engage in harrassment,(harassment)

1-count of violation of harrassment. (harassment)

1-count of violation of criminal threat to illegally enter a private email address, (did we threaten or actually do it?)

1-count of fraud for the manipulation of stolen items, etc

The criminal investigation was constituted by the NYS Computer Crimes Unit Team. (is it a unit or a team?)

Now I'm no lawyer... but for some reason I am thinking that a few of those are not actually federal laws... like the whole "1-count to post a phony myspace account with malicious intent" thing...

I'm gonna go ahead and go into hiding though.
Haha I'm 1000% sure most of those "federal laws" don't exist! Phone Post
2/11/13 1:54 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just really concerned with taking the rap for 'exciting a community with malicious intent'.
Now I know that when I post on the UG, it is an electrifying -some would say 'life-changing'- event for everyone who's reading. But, I try to use my power to excite the masses for GOOD, not evil. Kinda like Billy Graham or Oprah.
If that's a crime, then lock my ass up
2/11/13 3:16 PM
WesLion

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - I'm just really concerned with taking the rap for 'exciting a community with malicious intent'.
Now I know that when I post on the UG, it is an electrifying -some would say 'life-changing'- event for everyone who's reading. But, I try to use my power to excite the masses for GOOD, not evil. Kinda like Billy Graham or Oprah.

Arrested and charged with possession of awesomeness with intent to distribute.

And you have a PM.

And HexRei, cmon man, was aids the best you could come up with, I was expecting some original trolling knowing you.  That was kind of a let down, I expected more fun.

2/11/13 4:11 PM
Buckle

Ha why do people come on this thread to act a hero and say leave him alone etc, if u don't like take ur own advice and move on!!! Phone Post
2/11/13 5:38 PM
WesLion

WesLion - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - I'm just really concerned with taking the rap for 'exciting a community with malicious intent'.

And you have a PM.

And HexRei, cmon man, was aids the best you could come up with, I was expecting some original trolling knowing you.  That was kind of a let down, I expected more fun.

Whoops, the aids comments started with Steve.

Damn ADD.

Anyway, anyone see that thread where the guy kept writing really long rants?  Saying stuff like how dare you.  I graduated top of my class in (random profession) and I have 300 of (random group) ready to go at a moments notice.  Definitely a unique troll, and this time he created his own thread rather than trolling someone else's.  He got shut down from votes down but it was interesting while it lasted.  Especially when he wrote the one where he was some guy who slept with random chicks all the time.  That was funny.  We need a mad libs of his and Iron Claws letters.

2/11/13 5:40 PM
HexRei

WesLion - 
WesLion - 

And you have a PM.

Damn ADD.

Anyway, anyone see that thread where the guy kept writing really long rants?  Saying stuff like how dare you.  I graduated top of my class in (random profession) and I have 300 of (random group) ready to go at a moments notice.  Definitely a unique troll, and this time he created his own thread rather than trolling someone else's.  He got shut down from votes down but it was interesting while it lasted.  Especially when he wrote the one where he was some guy who slept with random chicks all the time.  That was funny.  We need a mad libs of his and Iron Claws letters.

Yeah, i don't joke about AIDS, that's insensitive to heros like Magical Johnson.
2/11/13 6:42 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

2/11/13 9:18 PM
WesLion

HexRei - 
WesLion - 
WesLion - 

And you have a PM.

Damn ADD.

Yeah, i don't joke about AIDS, that's insensitive to heros like Magical Johnson.

Just bc you didn't start the joke doesn't mean you weren't part of it.

But you're probably right about one thing, you probably shouldn't joke about it.  I mean, how will all your victims feel after you've infected them if they find out you are joking about it too?

2/11/13 9:21 PM
WesLion

mister3mma - 
The Principal -
Buckle - Ha why do people come on this thread to act a hero and say leave him alone etc, if u don't like take ur own advice and move on!!! Phone Post
Certain UG-ers will call, email, and even Dojo storm someone they suspect as a fraud due to their innate need to be a MMA white knight. In this circumstance, Iron Claw wasn't your typical fraud, he was a bat-shit crazy MMA wannabe. When this became clear and the mob continued their antics, purely for shits and giggles, many people took this as bullying and it didn't feel right to them. Overall, I agree with your assertion, it is best not to gives such threads attention and better to move on if one feels this way. Phone Post
Curious, you don't feel frauds should be called out? I would be FURIOUS is I paid my money to train under a fake coach. It take a life time to master these arts and to disrespect the hard work it takes to attain such levels by falsely claiming lineage or rank cheapens the reputation so many have fought to create. IMO it's a critical part of any community to call out frauds or villains (TLI) in our midst. Phone Post

Damn straight!

VTFU for standing up for the truth.

2/11/13 9:29 PM
HexRei

WesLion - 
HexRei - 
WesLion - 
WesLion - 

And you have a PM.

Damn ADD.

But you're probably right about one thing, you probably shouldn't joke about it.  I mean, how will all your victims feel after you've infected them if they find out you are joking about it too?

You are trying way too hard.
2/11/13 9:50 PM
WesLion

HexRei - 
WesLion - 
HexRei - 
WesLion - 
WesLion - 

And you have a PM.

Damn ADD.

Just making sure I keep up with your impeccable standards.

There wouldn't be any more reason to go on living if I get kicked out of the HexRei master trolls club.

2/11/13 9:51 PM
HexRei

WesLion - 
HexRei - 
WesLion - 
HexRei - 
WesLion - 
WesLion - 

And you have a PM.

Damn ADD.

Just making sure I keep up with your impeccable standards.

There wouldn't be any more reason to go on living if I get kicked out of the HexRei master trolls club.

Don't worry, you can still be a Master Baiter.
2/11/13 10:11 PM
WesLion

OK HexRei, our joke is becoming a FRAT from quotes. LOL

So I'm just gonna use @

@HexRei-Sorry but I can't take your title.  Plus it wouldn't be right to take it since you spelled it wrong.

Now it would be right if you are giving me the title of the one to bait others into the troll

But if you are going for the masturbation joke I assumed, it would be Master Bater

With your experience with the latter you should really know the correct spelling.

2/11/13 10:14 PM
HexRei

The latter is what I meant. What kind of pervert are you?
2/11/13 10:51 PM
WesLion

HexRei - The latter is what I meant. What kind of pervert are you?

Now THAT'S the HexRei I've been missing.  Truly epic response sir, truly epic.  The kind of answer that would leave anyone trying to make honest, logical sense of our discussion with a migraine caused by their brain short-circuiting.

Could I ask a favor?  Is there any way I could talk with you for a moment, in thread or PM, and get serious answers?  No trolling, no jokes, serious answers.

2/12/13 12:26 AM
Shogun of Harlem
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUUUUUCK - IN after 2265 posts! That is a lot of reading.
2/12/13 12:33 AM
WesLion

Shogun of Harlem - FUUUUUCK - IN after 2265 posts! That is a lot of reading.

You think THIS is bad?  Try the Dave Lang or Jam Man threads.  I seriously feel like I gave up significant portions of my life to those threads.

2/12/13 12:49 AM
WesLion

Ho to the Lee to the Shit.  I saw a post that REALLY reminded me of a Sensei Iron Claw letter.

His screen name is ECC170 and I saw him in another thread here.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2128573&page=17#post-43290821

Check out his post and see if you agree.

His use of ... with sentences, his rambling, etc.  I wonder is Giant Lee is here.

2/12/13 2:41 PM
WesLion

The Principal - 
WesLion -

Ho to the Lee to the Shit.  I saw a post that REALLY reminded me of a Sensei Iron Claw letter.

His screen name is ECC170 and I saw him in another thread here.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2128573&page=17#post-43290821

Check out his post and see if you agree.

His use of ... with sentences, his rambling, etc.  I wonder is Giant Lee is here.

That's fighter bashing......you could get the ban hammer for that. Phone Post

Well, I'm certainly not trying to bash anyone.  The similarities really did stick out to me.  He used ... after nearly every sentence he wrote and he was getting pretty irate about other's opinions of Bubba on TUF.

2/12/13 2:42 PM
WesLion

But the green name does give him credit.

2/12/13 3:05 PM
WesLion

You have a point, I made a mistake and shouldn't have said anything.

I do see that you use ... Principal, but not after every single sentence you write.  I guess I don't really understand anyone using it for every sentence.  It usually signifies a long pause like when in thought or if there are more words that aren't included in a sentence or quote, etc.  Using that after every single sentence just seems like unnecessary excess keypresses.

Anyway, my apologies to Johnny Hughes.  I'm still catching up though, MMA is new to me and I'm still learning who is who, whose done what, etc.  I really am starting from an almost blank slate.  So if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about there is a good chance I don't and I don't mind being corrected.

2/12/13 3:56 PM
AssassinsNATION

Tender Rimming all day!!!! Still laugh every time I scroll thru the pages and read some of the rants. Mayone went from beating ass to pounding dat ass. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.