UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

12/9/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Yun
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

helll yeeeaah. Phone Post
12/9/13 2:31 PM
Ray Cappa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN! only 11 months late and after it's all over : ( Phone Post 3.0
12/9/13 3:20 PM
teamquestnorth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 10:30 AM
bostoncremefly

tontobalboa - Sick power on those kicks!!!!!

i googled GREATEST MASSACHUSETTES MMA FRAUD of all time tryin to locate this forum and i found the complete opposite Does anyone know whats going on? teddy
4/2/14 10:34 AM
bostoncremefly

Can someone tell me whats up? i googled GREATEST MASSACHUSETTES MMA FRAUD of all time tryin to locate this forum and i found the complete opposite Whats going on and what did dave roy do to bring all that trouble on himself? teddy
4/2/14 1:09 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLY SHIT!!!

look at this!

http://www.greatestmassachusettesmmafraud.com
4/2/14 1:20 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly-

why were you googling that?
4/2/14 1:56 PM
ShocknAwe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol VU
4/2/14 2:09 PM
FlyingTriangle
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow I'm in late to the party.... Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 2:11 PM
PhillyFights
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I'll read.

And Flying Triangle, I voted you up because I can't stand to have the same number of vote ups as someone. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 2:27 PM
teamquestnorth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 2:35 PM
hOMAsexualforShields (tm)

TTT Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 2:39 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - HOLY SHIT!!!

look at this!

http://www.greatestmassachusettesmmafraud.com

Dafuq?
4/3/14 10:46 AM
bostoncremefly

check this out i have a friend on fb that is also a friend of this guy. tony told me that this guy goes by the name lee. tony said that lee is big into real estate and that he has as much money as god. tony said that if lee loans you money he never asks for it back. tony also said that lee only dates girls that look like modles in the twenties. tony said that lee pays for everything with cash and he said that the local cops call him psycho lee lol so your on the right track i will keep digging
4/3/14 12:51 PM
mmaguy30

Hi Warren.
4/3/14 1:00 PM
ArmourHotdog
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bout time warren makes an appearance in this thread Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 7:45 PM
bostoncremefly

this is ted the bear over here in dorchester with my blazer kin. get this i googled the city and county courts where this lee guy lives. in both city and county courts he has a total of 3 judgements against him. i also googled the bbb and attorney general in his region. i pretended that i needed a roof done and i was wondering what they had to say about him. they both said that he had a problem with the customer so he wouldn't return to finish the job. i asked why didn't they have him arrested. they told me that because he had started the jobs and completed half of the work that it was a civil problem not a criminal offense. also i researched the arrest that he had in saratoga but the court dimissed the charges against him. the courts said that he sent letters explaining his side of the story but because he didn't make the court dates the civil judgements were placed against him. my fb friend tony told me earlier that lee has a huge following and that the buz around new york is that dave roy blogged bull shit about him because lee whipped his ass. i see emotional scrape metal but he isn't anyone that we should be sweatin. i can't hangout here because of the shit i saw on the greatest massachusettes mma fraud site... but i have the nums for the courts, bbb and attorney general if you want them to research this guy like i did be safe like the blazing big bear
4/3/14 8:36 PM
KipCapone

TTT
4/3/14 8:59 PM
itswhitty
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Totally confused and back in.
4/3/14 9:24 PM
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just spent the last 45 minutes on www.greatestmmagenius.com and it may be the best thing giant lee has ever done. Bravo sir. I'm honored to be part of your glorious website.
4/3/14 9:25 PM
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/03/14 9:28 PM
Oh and it's spelled Massachusetts shit head...weird that warren and bostoncremefly spell it the same way. All joking aside, I'm impressed by the amount of time you put into the sites, and I think I'm starting to get your sense of humor.
4/3/14 9:40 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD

HexRei - 
mmaguy30 - 
Lee Striking

Lee | Myspace Video
here we go!

some of the slowest and most telegraphed kicks i've ever seen lol

That looked like a 60 year old Russian Woman water skiing over rapids behind a jet boat on the Rogue river.
4/3/14 9:52 PM
Galanis
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - this is ted the bear over here in dorchester with my blazer kin. get this i googled the city and county courts where this lee guy lives. in both city and county courts he has a total of 3 judgements against him. i also googled the bbb and attorney general in his region. i pretended that i needed a roof done and i was wondering what they had to say about him. they both said that he had a problem with the customer so he wouldn't return to finish the job. i asked why didn't they have him arrested. they told me that because he had started the jobs and completed half of the work that it was a civil problem not a criminal offense. also i researched the arrest that he had in saratoga but the court dimissed the charges against him. the courts said that he sent letters explaining his side of the story but because he didn't make the court dates the civil judgements were placed against him. my fb friend tony told me earlier that lee has a huge following and that the buz around new york is that dave roy blogged bull shit about him because lee whipped his ass. i see emotional scrape metal but he isn't anyone that we should be sweatin. i can't hangout here because of the shit i saw on the greatest massachusettes mma fraud site... but i have the nums for the courts, bbb and attorney general if you want them to research this guy like i did be safe like the blazing big bear

What the fuck did I just read?

4/3/14 9:53 PM
Galanis
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/03/14 9:54 PM

Wow, please go to the link Rick posted above

http://www.greatestmmagenius.com/

Also, anyone try this number on his site?

518 506-1567

4/3/14 9:56 PM
Galanis

I had to go into my basement to pull out some of my oldtheraphy tools. It feels good to work with my old tools again.Sometimes it's best to hold onto your tools... because younever know if you're going to need them again someday.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.