UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/3/14 9:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just spent the last 45 minutes on www.greatestmmagenius.com and it may be the best thing giant lee has ever done. Bravo sir. I'm honored to be part of your glorious website.
4/3/14 9:25 PM
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/03/14 9:28 PM
Oh and it's spelled Massachusetts shit head...weird that warren and bostoncremefly spell it the same way. All joking aside, I'm impressed by the amount of time you put into the sites, and I think I'm starting to get your sense of humor.
4/3/14 9:40 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
mmaguy30 - 
Lee Striking

Lee | Myspace Video
here we go!

some of the slowest and most telegraphed kicks i've ever seen lol

That looked like a 60 year old Russian Woman water skiing over rapids behind a jet boat on the Rogue river.
4/3/14 9:52 PM
Galanis
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - this is ted the bear over here in dorchester with my blazer kin. get this i googled the city and county courts where this lee guy lives. in both city and county courts he has a total of 3 judgements against him. i also googled the bbb and attorney general in his region. i pretended that i needed a roof done and i was wondering what they had to say about him. they both said that he had a problem with the customer so he wouldn't return to finish the job. i asked why didn't they have him arrested. they told me that because he had started the jobs and completed half of the work that it was a civil problem not a criminal offense. also i researched the arrest that he had in saratoga but the court dimissed the charges against him. the courts said that he sent letters explaining his side of the story but because he didn't make the court dates the civil judgements were placed against him. my fb friend tony told me earlier that lee has a huge following and that the buz around new york is that dave roy blogged bull shit about him because lee whipped his ass. i see emotional scrape metal but he isn't anyone that we should be sweatin. i can't hangout here because of the shit i saw on the greatest massachusettes mma fraud site... but i have the nums for the courts, bbb and attorney general if you want them to research this guy like i did be safe like the blazing big bear

What the fuck did I just read?

4/3/14 9:53 PM
Galanis
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/03/14 9:54 PM

Wow, please go to the link Rick posted above

http://www.greatestmmagenius.com/

Also, anyone try this number on his site?

518 506-1567

4/3/14 9:56 PM
Galanis

I had to go into my basement to pull out some of my oldtheraphy tools. It feels good to work with my old tools again.Sometimes it's best to hold onto your tools... because younever know if you're going to need them again someday.

4/3/14 11:10 PM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ho lee fuq.

like, serisouly....

ho. leeee... FUCK!
4/3/14 11:42 PM
John Clarke
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Boston, MA
This thread harkens me back to the real glory days of mma.

Wonderfully done. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 11:51 PM
itswhitty
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys, I think this guy knows what he's talking about. He's a doctor, after all.

(Seriously, I missed the middle part of this one, but I have a feeling there's nothing that would eliminate the confusion I feel right now.)
4/4/14 12:53 AM
Richard Tuck
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - this is ted the bear over here in dorchester with my blazer kin. get this i googled the city and county courts where this lee guy lives. in both city and county courts he has a total of 3 judgements against him. i also googled the bbb and attorney general in his region. i pretended that i needed a roof done and i was wondering what they had to say about him. they both said that he had a problem with the customer so he wouldn't return to finish the job. i asked why didn't they have him arrested. they told me that because he had started the jobs and completed half of the work that it was a civil problem not a criminal offense. also i researched the arrest that he had in saratoga but the court dimissed the charges against him. the courts said that he sent letters explaining his side of the story but because he didn't make the court dates the civil judgements were placed against him. my fb friend tony told me earlier that lee has a huge following and that the buz around new york is that dave roy blogged bull shit about him because lee whipped his ass. i see emotional scrape metal but he isn't anyone that we should be sweatin. i can't hangout here because of the shit i saw on the greatest massachusettes mma fraud site... but i have the nums for the courts, bbb and attorney general if you want them to research this guy like i did be safe like the blazing big bear

10-4 good buddy

what type of bear are you, Smokey or BEEP!

What's yer 10-28?
4/4/14 7:00 AM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it is SO obvious that bostoncremefly is Warren...

I have spent 20 min reading on http://www.greatestmmagenius.com , and I am out of this one...

Mr. Mayone, I want to sincerely apologize to you if I have offended or wronged you in any way, I take back anything and everything I ever said about you. It was all a horrific error on my part.

I am moving to Arizona in 2 days, you can look for me there, I wont be in South Carolina, I may be moving to the Australian outback from there. SO when you begin your shooting spree, please remember I am in Australia and that I apologized and that I have kids...
4/4/14 7:43 AM
DennyBoii
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha! In Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 8:12 AM
DeuceDroppin

mmaguy30 - it is SO obvious that bostoncremefly is Warren...

I have spent 20 min reading on http://www.greatestmmagenius.com , and I am out of this one...

Mr. Mayone, I want to sincerely apologize to you if I have offended or wronged you in any way, I take back anything and everything I ever said about you. It was all a horrific error on my part.

I am moving to Arizona in 2 days, you can look for me there, I wont be in South Carolina, I may be moving to the Australian outback from there. SO when you begin your shooting spree, please remember I am in Australia and that I apologized and that I have kids...
Mmagut3d aka hem-Roy-d what's up??hahaha

Dude I would move to fucking Mongolia or something. Holy shit!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 8:51 AM
RocklinRoller
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In super late. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 10:17 AM
Rickmassmma

mmaguy30 - it is SO obvious that bostoncremefly is Warren...

Fuck off Phil!! You're the one who brought this all back up. If he decides to attack anyone, it better be you!
4/4/14 10:38 AM
Grand master dave lang

Saaaaa in Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 10:51 AM
mmaguy30

DeuceDroppin - 

Warren, this guy is who is really to blame here, he lives in Miami.

RESPECTFULLY,

MMAGUY30

(now living in Wisconsin)
4/4/14 10:53 AM
mmaguy30

Rickmassmma - 
mmaguy30 - it is SO obvious that bostoncremefly is Warren...

Fuck off Phil!! You're the one who brought this all back up. If he decides to attack anyone, it better be you!

NO... it was a guy named Phil who did it all...

I bought this screen name from him, I think he moved to Canada or some shit...

I think this whole thread is horrible and should be taken down.

Before Phil left he told me Giant Lee was the greatest fighter that ever lived...

anyhow, my name is Robert.
4/4/14 11:36 AM
Rickmassmma

It appears everyone is afraid of Giant Lee...just like he said on his website.
4/4/14 11:58 AM
MountainMedic
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never expected to hear from this guy again Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:11 PM
DeuceDroppin

mmaguy30 -
DeuceDroppin - 

Warren, this guy is who is really to blame here, he lives in Miami.

RESPECTFULLY,

MMAGUY30

(now living in Wisconsin)
Fuck you Hem-Roy-de dick..that shit is not funny!!

Mr. Mayone...Respectfully sir I think you got hosed in that MMA fight and obviously you would have won if they hadn't cheated. I only come to these threads to defend your greatness. If you need any information on Mr. Hem-Roy-de here, just let me know. I have pretended to be his friend for years just to get information for you sir. Also, I will be doing a 3 year pilgrimage around Antarctica, so I WILL NOT be in Florida!!!

***runs like hell*** Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:54 PM
itswhitty
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember reading the beginning of this when it first popped up, but I trailed off and never finished it.

I'm not asking for FRAT notes here, but can someone tell me what page to start on so that this Warren stuff makes sense? I have no idea who that is or who would have made those high-quality websites that got posted in the last couple pages
4/4/14 3:14 PM
DeuceDroppin

itswhitty - I remember reading the beginning of this when it first popped up, but I trailed off and never finished it.

I'm not asking for FRAT notes here, but can someone tell me what page to start on so that this Warren stuff makes sense? I have no idea who that is or who would have made those high-quality websites that got posted in the last couple pages
Go the the "mmagenius" site of web that is posted above. There is a info/contact # on there. The gentleman that answers will be able to explain everything. Best wishes fren. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 3:59 PM
bostoncremefly

after reading every page on this forum yesterday i pumped more information from my fb friend tony on this guy lee. tony has a friend named tom that is good friends with this lee guy. tony pretended to be facinated with lee and played up to tom to get information on lee. tony asked tom if lee is a part of the gay community. tom told tony the closest that lee ever got to a gay person was when lee was with on of his ex gf's who is a bi sexual woman. tony also asked tom if lee had a valid purple belt so he could train under lee to get his blue belt. tom told tony that lee has collages with hundreds of photos framed and hanging on his walls in his office. and in a few of them lee's instructor is handing lee a purple belt. it is obvious that lee's real friends have the answers that this forum has been looking for. we don't need to speculate anymore. in just 3 work days i did my reasearch and i cleared up all the guessing this forum has been doing. dave roy is using a username on this forum that says that he enjoys doing cocks for breakfast. who want to know that who cares about dave's gay activities gay people shouldn't brag about what they do with cocks for breakfast. if dave roy is telling the truth then we have a gay leader running this forum beth isreal is calling i have to go to work douces my blazer kin
4/4/14 4:39 PM
rva
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - after reading every page on this forum yesterday i pumped more information from my fb friend tony on this guy lee. tony has a friend named tom that is good friends with this lee guy. tony pretended to be facinated with lee and played up to tom to get information on lee. tony asked tom if lee is a part of the gay community. tom told tony the closest that lee ever got to a gay person was when lee was with on of his ex gf's who is a bi sexual woman. tony also asked tom if lee had a valid purple belt so he could train under lee to get his blue belt. tom told tony that lee has collages with hundreds of photos framed and hanging on his walls in his office. and in a few of them lee's instructor is handing lee a purple belt. it is obvious that lee's real friends have the answers that this forum has been looking for. we don't need to speculate anymore. in just 3 work days i did my reasearch and i cleared up all the guessing this forum has been doing. dave roy is using a username on this forum that says that he enjoys doing cocks for breakfast. who want to know that who cares about dave's gay activities gay people shouldn't brag about what they do with cocks for breakfast. if dave roy is telling the truth then we have a gay leader running this forum beth isreal is calling i have to go to work douces my blazer kin

um... uh... hmm, yeah.... uhhh... What?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.