UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/4/14 10:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rickmassmma - 
mmaguy30 - it is SO obvious that bostoncremefly is Warren...

I have spent 20 min reading on http://www.greatestmmagenius.com , and I am out of this one...

Mr. Mayone, I want to sincerely apologize to you if I have offended or wronged you in any way, I take back anything and everything I ever said about you. It was all a horrific error on my part.

I am moving to Arizona in 2 days, you can look for me there, I wont be in South Carolina, I may be moving to the Australian outback from there. SO when you begin your shooting spree, please remember I am in Australia and that I apologized and that I have kids...

Fuck off Phil!! You're the one who brought this all back up. If he decides to attack anyone, it better be you!

NO... it was a guy named Phil who did it all...

I bought this screen name from him, I think he moved to Canada or some shit...

I think this whole thread is horrible and should be taken down.

Before Phil left he told me Giant Lee was the greatest fighter that ever lived...

anyhow, my name is Robert.
4/4/14 11:36 AM
Rickmassmma
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It appears everyone is afraid of Giant Lee...just like he said on his website.
4/4/14 11:58 AM
MountainMedic
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never expected to hear from this guy again Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:11 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -
DeuceDroppin - 
mmaguy30 - it is SO obvious that bostoncremefly is Warren...

I have spent 20 min reading on http://www.greatestmmagenius.com , and I am out of this one...

Mr. Mayone, I want to sincerely apologize to you if I have offended or wronged you in any way, I take back anything and everything I ever said about you. It was all a horrific error on my part.

I am moving to Arizona in 2 days, you can look for me there, I wont be in South Carolina, I may be moving to the Australian outback from there. SO when you begin your shooting spree, please remember I am in Australia and that I apologized and that I have kids...
Mmagut3d aka hem-Roy-d what's up??hahaha

Dude I would move to fucking Mongolia or something. Holy shit!!! Phone Post 3.0

Warren, this guy is who is really to blame here, he lives in Miami.

RESPECTFULLY,

MMAGUY30

(now living in Wisconsin)
Fuck you Hem-Roy-de dick..that shit is not funny!!

Mr. Mayone...Respectfully sir I think you got hosed in that MMA fight and obviously you would have won if they hadn't cheated. I only come to these threads to defend your greatness. If you need any information on Mr. Hem-Roy-de here, just let me know. I have pretended to be his friend for years just to get information for you sir. Also, I will be doing a 3 year pilgrimage around Antarctica, so I WILL NOT be in Florida!!!

***runs like hell*** Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:54 PM
itswhitty
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember reading the beginning of this when it first popped up, but I trailed off and never finished it.

I'm not asking for FRAT notes here, but can someone tell me what page to start on so that this Warren stuff makes sense? I have no idea who that is or who would have made those high-quality websites that got posted in the last couple pages
4/4/14 3:14 PM
DeuceDroppin

itswhitty - I remember reading the beginning of this when it first popped up, but I trailed off and never finished it.

I'm not asking for FRAT notes here, but can someone tell me what page to start on so that this Warren stuff makes sense? I have no idea who that is or who would have made those high-quality websites that got posted in the last couple pages
Go the the "mmagenius" site of web that is posted above. There is a info/contact # on there. The gentleman that answers will be able to explain everything. Best wishes fren. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 4:39 PM
rva
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - after reading every page on this forum yesterday i pumped more information from my fb friend tony on this guy lee. tony has a friend named tom that is good friends with this lee guy. tony pretended to be facinated with lee and played up to tom to get information on lee. tony asked tom if lee is a part of the gay community. tom told tony the closest that lee ever got to a gay person was when lee was with on of his ex gf's who is a bi sexual woman. tony also asked tom if lee had a valid purple belt so he could train under lee to get his blue belt. tom told tony that lee has collages with hundreds of photos framed and hanging on his walls in his office. and in a few of them lee's instructor is handing lee a purple belt. it is obvious that lee's real friends have the answers that this forum has been looking for. we don't need to speculate anymore. in just 3 work days i did my reasearch and i cleared up all the guessing this forum has been doing. dave roy is using a username on this forum that says that he enjoys doing cocks for breakfast. who want to know that who cares about dave's gay activities gay people shouldn't brag about what they do with cocks for breakfast. if dave roy is telling the truth then we have a gay leader running this forum beth isreal is calling i have to go to work douces my blazer kin

um... uh... hmm, yeah.... uhhh... What?
4/5/14 4:57 PM
ArmourHotdog
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ lol Phone Post 3.0
4/5/14 5:48 PM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omg.... serisouly warren, you are not very good at this...
4/5/14 6:03 PM
Shogun of Harlem
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is Warren? Who is the guy from the fraud website? What is the beef with David Roy? Phone Post 3.0
4/5/14 6:58 PM
KTX
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm only on page 9 right now but wanted to comment so that 1) I'm subscribed to the thread and 2) To thank mmaguy for another thread that will surely take a lot of time to get through. I'm gonna start reading pages of this thread to my daughters for our bed time reading to help me get through it quicker! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/14 8:03 PM
mmaguy30

seriously, warren, your playing a really dumb game here...

why not just address us all like men instead of this faggoty charade?

You are making yourself look even nuttier, doing nothing for your cause.
4/5/14 9:27 PM
DeuceDroppin

Shogun of Harlem - Who is Warren? Who is the guy from the fraud website? What is the beef with David Roy? Phone Post 3.0
Mmaguy is "Hem-Roy-D". Just sayin'. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 11:02 AM
mmaguy30

you are seriously creeping me out... freak.
4/6/14 11:14 AM
Crazy Power Muay Thai
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ lol
4/6/14 12:28 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The website doesnt work for me.

What am I missing? Is he dancing around like buffalo bill? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 12:40 PM
mmaguy30

try this:

http://www.greatestmmagenius.com/

4/6/14 1:16 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks

Wow this guy is in to some interesting stuff Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 3:43 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

I can't believe I fell for it again :(

4/6/14 3:44 PM
TrappeBier
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 5:02 PM
Nicholas Kage
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 5:08 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

TeamRenzo4Life -

I can't believe I fell for it again :(

Hahaha. You will never get me. Ever. Ever. But It dont mean I wont lay down some bait Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 5:22 PM
Space_Ghost
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Close, but I don't think anyone will ever beat Chase Bays (RIP). Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 6:14 PM
groundfighter2000
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 

try this:

http://www.greatestmmagenius.com/

damn can't believe this thread is still going, nice to see the website is up for all to see though
4/6/14 7:08 PM
Cheggers
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - i just was looking at that greatest mma genius site omg does dave roys face really look that bad lol was that before or after that guy lee whipped his ass. it looks like dave roy brought a knife to a gun fight. after this lee guy floored dave roy all that dave roy can say is ummm. i just got curious what this was all about and in less than one week i figured it out. the greatest mma genius and the greatest massachusettes mma fraud sites are the definition of this forum. i also found a myspace profile for this lee guy and that confirms my suspecions here. after reading all of it it's obvious that this lee guy has facts that all check out and that dave roy is tryin to figure out what the facts really are. dave roy brags about puttin a penis in his mouth for his breakfast no one wants to hear that shit but gay people. the facts make dave roy look like a big despirate gay asshole and all dave says is ummm.
Pardon? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.