UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/6/14 9:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JustPeed
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this the same vigilante/expose a fraud thread where MMAguy who was spearheading the operation ended up backing out of a fight with either the fraud or another poster? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 9:17 PM
JustPeed
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed - is this the same vigilante/expose a fraud thread where MMAguy who was spearheading the operation ended up backing out of a fight with either the fraud or another poster? Phone Post 3.0
I mean i remember there was a reason like travel expenses, i just remember it being a huge controversy And people going crazy about it. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 11:20 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed - is this the same vigilante/expose a fraud thread where MMAguy who was spearheading the operation ended up backing out of a fight with either the fraud or another poster? Phone Post 3.0
He does that in every thread. You should go to South Carolina and beat his ass. Easy feather in the cap as that dude is a total pussy. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 6:24 AM
mmaguy30
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But if he backs out because its a long trip and I will more than likely no-show him, isn't he a giant pussy?
4/7/14 8:34 AM
DeuceDroppin

mmaguy30 - But if he backs out because its a long trip and I will more than likely no-show him, isn't he a giant pussy?
Yes..It has now been talked about on this site of web as a potential option, so that is pretty much the same as a contract. At this point this poster is in deep, and yes if he refuses to spend thousands of dollars in $ and time to show up and hope that you fight him, he will be considered a total pussy!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 8:43 AM
Powerful DJH
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman -

. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 9:10 AM
Gali

mmaguy30 - But if he backs out because its a long trip and I will more than likely no-show him, isn't he a giant pussy?

Honestly, after seeing your crusade against "fake black belts" and all the liars and frauds on here... you seem to have bigger issues than any of the freaks you post about. Don't get me wrong... Dave Lang and Mr Lee appear to be mentally ill psychopaths who I wouldn't feel safe spending any time with - but you (mmaguy30), BriggsSeekins and all the other bored posters who participate in the over 500 pages of posts, investigations and enquiries are complete and utter, psycho losers. Its shocking that you guys are actually adults, husbands and some of you parents. The stuff you guys have done to innocent family members in these inquisitions is just embarrassing.

Ironic that there is not one black belt who gives a fuck about Lang or Lee. You've tried to get videos of support but it's been lame apathetic commentary. Nobody really gives a fuck if there are some losers pretending to be experts. Most people are too busy paying bills and taking care of families than to worry about this futility.

I live in Rio de Janeiro... and no I don't practice jiujitsu, never did. My two closest friends however are both black belts, one of them an instructor. Both of them are so laid back and void of ego, they wouldn't give a fuck about delirious idiots who fake their expertise. It happens in the U.S and happens in Brazil too. Those who should really care about these people are those who make money from the gradings. Its a business.

Next time I see Walid Ismail (I don't know him personally, but always see him at Starbucks Shopping Leblon having meetings) - I'll translate the entire thread on Lang and this thread for him - explaining all your effort at outing these fakes. As volatile as he is, I guarantee you that he will find this obsessive and childish crusade both bizarre and disturbing. He will probably reflect more on how Americans are simply bored bullies than waste any energy on Lang, Lee or any of the other bad guys you've outed.

At first these thread were really interesting - updates by the tmz of mma, getting all the bitchy gossip to distract us from our boring lives. But its evolved into a fucking psycho state of affairs that other than this post I won't be a part of. You can call me a white knight or whatever you want - but thats really a weak way of deflecting the attention from yourself. You need help. All of you guys who live and breath these threads have some dangerous psychological issues. The time you spend on this site and on these threads is unhealthy and worrying. You're obviously intelligent, with a sense of humor... but you're obviously extremely sick individuals for finding such obsessive solace in this cyber bully forum.
4/7/14 11:50 AM
mmaguy30
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/07/14 11:49 AM

lol, this ^ douche posted the IDENTICAL thing in the Dave lang thread...

this was my response there as well...

gali-

"Next time I see Walid Ismail (I don't know him personally, but always see him at Starbucks Shopping Leblon having meetings) - I'll translate the entire thread on Lang and this thread for him - explaining all your effort at outing these fakes. As volatile as he is, I guarantee you that he will find this obsessive and childish crusade both bizarre and disturbing. He will probably reflect more on how Americans are simply bored bullies than waste any energy on Lang, Lee or any of the other bad guys you've outed."

I am a "psyco loser"?

Its kinda like I said to that illiterate gang member wannabe a few pages ago...

lets compare lives, and let everyone decide who is living better.

Before you "translate the entire thread to wallid ismail at starbucks" watch the above video,

then shove your entire hand up your own ass.

4/7/14 12:13 PM
Gali

And my response repeated here...

I've seen the video and Walid was obviously pissed off but far more focussed on Jungle Fights success than a life long vendetta against Lang. Thats the difference between psycho forum thugs and most functional adults.

If this thread was 20, 30 fuck... even 100 pages long it would be understandable. But you guys have nothing to do with your lives but make it your lives mission to post this ENDLESS crap and harass every delusional psycho fraud, their friends and family and distant Facebook associates.

Your over the top hatred for this nobody extends to talking about his suicide and how it will be a good thing. I have no ties to anyone but your obvious exaggeration of sexual abuse and taking advantage of the poor vulnerable single mothers is so ridiculously pathetic. You draw crude cartoon. Discuss his ex wifes sex life and current husband. Make up lies about her sucking of a horse. More cartoons. This is the most adolescent behavior I've ever seen. Have any of you let your wives or girlfriends see your posts, or is this a secret taboo like addiction you feed late at night while your partner sleeps. Or maybe while at work, while nobody is looking.

If he was a major player in mixed martial arts he would have been dealt with by the authorities appropriately. Yet, he's a nobody, being chased up by other nobodies for 500 pages of bitchy gossip. I don't hear you doing 500 pages on Hermes Franca who DID molest underage girls.

If you want to focus on getting your black belt, fine... his fraud has no reflection on your own ambitions. Why worry about his students, its not like they have great ambitions. Let them have fun until the police or his obvious notoriety catches up with him. You've made it public as much as needed. Go to the police, do something about it already if you care so much. But 500 pages of this crap??? Jesus Christ.

The truth is you have no cause you care about. You're just bored losers who pack together as the bullies you are. Strength in numbers. Its very easy to be morally superior to some of you guys when you've lost all notion of reality. I'll be very curious to see when this will stop, or if you'll just simply move over to focus on your next obsession.
4/7/14 12:20 PM
NiteProwleR
1609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_granite007 - 

born to bloody lose miserably
4/7/14 5:34 PM
HexRei

Gali - 
mmaguy30 - But if he backs out because its a long trip and I will more than likely no-show him, isn't he a giant pussy?

Honestly, after seeing your crusade against "fake black belts" and all the liars and frauds on here... you seem to have bigger issues than any of the freaks you post about. Don't get me wrong... Dave Lang and Mr Lee appear to be mentally ill psychopaths who I wouldn't feel safe spending any time with - but you (mmaguy30), BriggsSeekins and all the other bored posters who participate in the over 500 pages of posts, investigations and enquiries are complete and utter, psycho losers. Its shocking that you guys are actually adults, husbands and some of you parents. The stuff you guys have done to innocent family members in these inquisitions is just embarrassing.

Ironic that there is not one black belt who gives a fuck about Lang or Lee. You've tried to get videos of support but it's been lame apathetic commentary. Nobody really gives a fuck if there are some losers pretending to be experts. Most people are too busy paying bills and taking care of families than to worry about this futility.

I live in Rio de Janeiro... and no I don't practice jiujitsu, never did. My two closest friends however are both black belts, one of them an instructor. Both of them are so laid back and void of ego, they wouldn't give a fuck about delirious idiots who fake their expertise. It happens in the U.S and happens in Brazil too. Those who should really care about these people are those who make money from the gradings. Its a business.

Next time I see Walid Ismail (I don't know him personally, but always see him at Starbucks Shopping Leblon having meetings) - I'll translate the entire thread on Lang and this thread for him - explaining all your effort at outing these fakes. As volatile as he is, I guarantee you that he will find this obsessive and childish crusade both bizarre and disturbing. He will probably reflect more on how Americans are simply bored bullies than waste any energy on Lang, Lee or any of the other bad guys you've outed.

At first these thread were really interesting - updates by the tmz of mma, getting all the bitchy gossip to distract us from our boring lives. But its evolved into a fucking psycho state of affairs that other than this post I won't be a part of. You can call me a white knight or whatever you want - but thats really a weak way of deflecting the attention from yourself. You need help. All of you guys who live and breath these threads have some dangerous psychological issues. The time you spend on this site and on these threads is unhealthy and worrying. You're obviously intelligent, with a sense of humor... but you're obviously extremely sick individuals for finding such obsessive solace in this cyber bully forum.

I don't think you know what "psychopath" means. I think you just like to say it a lot.
4/8/14 6:35 PM
DeuceDroppin

bostoncremefly - hahaha greatestmmagenius that is some real funny shit. me n my fam are rolling n busting out. we don't need a blunt lmao. and hem royd must be dave roy. and dr lee hahaha who put that dead man pic up there. dave roys house must be the nut farm hahaha
Dammit Lee!! This whole time I have thought that Hem-Roy-D is Mmaguy and now this is your subtle way of telling us that it's actually Dave Roy?? WTF man?? I am so disappoint!! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/14 9:33 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
1038 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - i'm trying to find out where dave roy will end up in jail when he gets arrested for the list of charges on greatestmassachusettesmmafraud. the victim lives in new york and the criminal lives in massachusettes. will dave roy spend time in a massachusettes jail cell or in a new york jail cell. yo i provided this forum with a lot of information to make sense of all the guessing and speculation that dave roy has done here so i hope to get this information too teddy

4/8/14 10:08 PM
Shogun of Harlem

Shogun of Harlem - Who is Warren? Who is the guy from the fraud website? What is the beef with David Roy? Phone Post 3.0

I am still confused, but I am pretty sure David Roy's handle is Chokeyou2.
4/9/14 1:08 PM
mmaguy30

you idiot, My name is not Dave ROY, it is Dave LANG...

And I am not in Mass, I am in NEW YORK, Cortland to be precise...

and I say Warren Mayone is a giant pussy.

If fact, he is such a pussy that he does not have the balls to come out to Cortland, or my real home town of McGraw NY...

THe proof is in the fact that you wont show up here and start shit, because you know that I, Dave Lang, will FUCK YOU UP.

I am a legit BB under Richie Gracie, so bring it faggot.
4/9/14 2:46 PM
mmaguy30

LANG... not Roy LANG you retard.

And I am just a computer geek, thats the green name, everyone on here with a green screen name is a computer nerd, if your name is blue you are a nerd AND a virgin (like blue balls, get it?)
4/9/14 2:49 PM
mmaguy30

so many people making their first posts AND acting kinda loony in this thread....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
4/10/14 2:19 AM
Xspur
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gali - 

Perhaps if it was your child training with D. Lang, you would feel differently about it. As a parent, I know that outing someone like that and making sure he never has a private lesson with a kid again is quite important.
4/10/14 11:36 AM
DeuceDroppin

bostoncremefly - everyone is pointing at mmaguy30 and telling me that mmaguy30 is in fact dave roy. funny when you look at the comments and accusations that are made against dave roy here on his own forum and mr chokeyou2 hasn't made one comment. a mole told me that dave roy is mmaguy30 and has been fabricating the thing about dave lang etc to steer away from a head on conflict with this lee guy. i was told that dave roy is a gracie hater and in the past and most recent when royce gracie was in massachusettes the nesf finds a way to bad mouth the gracies. people do listen to what you hear. do the reseach. it a lot funner and easier to find the facts. i was told that this lee guy is a gracies affiliate. that would make sense for dave roy to try to pin the gracies against this lee guy in order to escape a face off with lee himself. common sense is the thread to all truth. figure it out for yourself. where is dave roy chokeyou2 in all this. he is found in mmagut30 like i was told and he is publicly a gracie hater. ted
Dear "Ted",

You should call the Gracie headquarters in Torrence, Cali and let them know about this Dave Roy guy and the hate that he is spreading about the Gracie name. I'm sure they will fly someone in to take care of this immediately. Also, this Mmaguy guy keeps claiming to be Dave Lang. If this happens to be true, you need to...uuuummm..I mean you need to tell Lee to be careful as this Dave Lang fella is a certified bad ass. Just trying to help in your investigation.

Signed,
Deuce
(AKA Matheus Barvo, Checkmat Black Belt) Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 12:43 PM
mmaguy30

Mat Barvo can confirm that I am NOT Dave Roy.

You fucking idiot Warren, call up John Decyk in pa, he will vouch for me... or Christian Darrow, he is in NY, long island, although I think he is about to move upstate, either way... he will confirm that I am NOT Dave Roy, but Dave Lang...

LANG you fucking retard.

Come on out to Mcgraw anytime you feel froggy.... all you need to do is JUMP!

I dont hide behind a false identity, everyone on this forum knows who I am... name is Dave LAng, I am proud of it... so bring it fag.
4/10/14 12:55 PM
mmaguy30

I agree.... you set it up.

But again, dave LANG... not Roy...
4/10/14 3:48 PM
bbomber
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gali - 

Truth, here.

4/10/14 3:50 PM
bbomber
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - LANG... not Roy LANG you retard.

And I am just a computer geek, thats the green name, everyone on here with a green screen name is a computer nerd, if your name is blue you are a nerd AND a virgin (like blue balls, get it?)

I don't think pulling the "green name" card with an 0-1 record from a fight 7 years ago gives you any more credibility.  Anyone can get in a cage and get beat up one time.

4/10/14 7:58 PM
mmaguy30

Brent...

Have you taken a shit load of shots to the head in your career?

When did I pull "the green name card"?

Honestly bro, work on your reading comprehension skills, and get a sense of humor, and maybe just fuck off.
4/10/14 9:22 PM
DeuceDroppin

Brent..As a 135er I'm sure you got picked on a lot...which led you to martial arts...which led you to Mma...and now you have come full circle after 10 fights, and you feel like you need to go and be mean to some cyber bully. With that being said, I believe you have policed in the wrong direction. Please take the time to read this (these) threads, form a well thought out and hopefully logical opinion, then reassess the situation, and go from there. Thanks in advance! :) Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.