UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/5/14 4:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bostoncremefly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i just saw GREASTEST MMA GENIUS that shit is funny. this lee guy said some crazi shit. why is dave roy so afraid of this lee guy. why don't dave roy grow a pair and fight this lee guy. what good is a belt if you don't have the balls to use it. what you have all but one fight dave. lee must of whipped yo ass son for you to run from him. after watching a video of lee i see why dave roy is afraid of him. this whole thing is starting to make sense to me now big black bear duces
4/5/14 4:57 PM
ArmourHotdog
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ lol Phone Post 3.0
4/5/14 5:48 PM
mmaguy30
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omg.... serisouly warren, you are not very good at this...
4/5/14 6:03 PM
Shogun of Harlem
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is Warren? Who is the guy from the fraud website? What is the beef with David Roy? Phone Post 3.0
4/5/14 6:58 PM
KTX
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm only on page 9 right now but wanted to comment so that 1) I'm subscribed to the thread and 2) To thank mmaguy for another thread that will surely take a lot of time to get through. I'm gonna start reading pages of this thread to my daughters for our bed time reading to help me get through it quicker! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/14 8:03 PM
mmaguy30
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seriously, warren, your playing a really dumb game here...

why not just address us all like men instead of this faggoty charade?

You are making yourself look even nuttier, doing nothing for your cause.
4/5/14 9:27 PM
DeuceDroppin

Shogun of Harlem - Who is Warren? Who is the guy from the fraud website? What is the beef with David Roy? Phone Post 3.0
Mmaguy is "Hem-Roy-D". Just sayin'. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 10:52 AM
bostoncremefly

i have a question that give me the answer that i want. how many minutes or hours or days or weeks or months or years has dave roy spent in the company of this lee guy. my point is i dated girls and it took me months and years to find out shit that i never knew about them and i lived with them for a year or two. after looking over the pages on this forum i realize that dave roy and other people on this forum keep asking each other what they think about this or that regarding this lee guy. the answers you are looking for are not based on the speculation that you give on this forum about the guy. i want to know how many minutes or hours or days or weeks or months or years has dave roy been in the company of this lee guy.
4/6/14 11:02 AM
mmaguy30

you are seriously creeping me out... freak.
4/6/14 11:14 AM
Crazy Power Muay Thai
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ lol
4/6/14 12:28 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The website doesnt work for me.

What am I missing? Is he dancing around like buffalo bill? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 12:40 PM
mmaguy30

try this:

http://www.greatestmmagenius.com/

4/6/14 1:16 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks

Wow this guy is in to some interesting stuff Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 3:43 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

I can't believe I fell for it again :(

4/6/14 3:44 PM
TrappeBier
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 5:02 PM
Nicholas Kage

In Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 5:08 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

TeamRenzo4Life -

I can't believe I fell for it again :(

Hahaha. You will never get me. Ever. Ever. But It dont mean I wont lay down some bait Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 5:22 PM
Space_Ghost
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Close, but I don't think anyone will ever beat Chase Bays (RIP). Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 5:36 PM
bostoncremefly

i just was looking at that greatest mma genius site omg does dave roys face really look that bad lol was that before or after that guy lee whipped his ass. it looks like dave roy brought a knife to a gun fight. after this lee guy floored dave roy all that dave roy can say is ummm. i just got curious what this was all about and in less than one week i figured it out. the greatest mma genius and the greatest massachusettes mma fraud sites are the definition of this forum. i also found a myspace profile for this lee guy and that confirms my suspecions here. after reading all of it it's obvious that this lee guy has facts that all check out and that dave roy is tryin to figure out what the facts really are. dave roy brags about puttin a penis in his mouth for his breakfast no one wants to hear that shit but gay people. the facts make dave roy look like a big despirate gay asshole and all dave says is ummm.
4/6/14 6:14 PM
groundfighter2000
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 

try this:

http://www.greatestmmagenius.com/

damn can't believe this thread is still going, nice to see the website is up for all to see though
4/6/14 7:08 PM
Cheggers
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - i just was looking at that greatest mma genius site omg does dave roys face really look that bad lol was that before or after that guy lee whipped his ass. it looks like dave roy brought a knife to a gun fight. after this lee guy floored dave roy all that dave roy can say is ummm. i just got curious what this was all about and in less than one week i figured it out. the greatest mma genius and the greatest massachusettes mma fraud sites are the definition of this forum. i also found a myspace profile for this lee guy and that confirms my suspecions here. after reading all of it it's obvious that this lee guy has facts that all check out and that dave roy is tryin to figure out what the facts really are. dave roy brags about puttin a penis in his mouth for his breakfast no one wants to hear that shit but gay people. the facts make dave roy look like a big despirate gay asshole and all dave says is ummm.
Pardon? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 7:10 PM
Cheggers
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - i just was looking at that greatest mma genius site omg does dave roys face really look that bad lol was that before or after that guy lee whipped his ass. it looks like dave roy brought a knife to a gun fight. after this lee guy floored dave roy all that dave roy can say is ummm. i just got curious what this was all about and in less than one week i figured it out. the greatest mma genius and the greatest massachusettes mma fraud sites are the definition of this forum. i also found a myspace profile for this lee guy and that confirms my suspecions here. after reading all of it it's obvious that this lee guy has facts that all check out and that dave roy is tryin to figure out what the facts really are. dave roy brags about puttin a penis in his mouth for his breakfast no one wants to hear that shit but gay people. the facts make dave roy look like a big despirate gay asshole and all dave says is ummm.
Another slice of rabbit pie please vicar Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 8:04 PM
mmaguy30

warren, aka "bostencremefly", aka "giant lee", aka, you fucking crazy retard...

Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? Its clear you are seriously FUCKED in the head...

I honestly feel bad fucking with you bro, and little scared.

I knew you were not right years ago, but between this, and the shit where you claim to be an undercover secret agent, and the websites... dude, you seriously need help, like real professional help. You are gonna end up hurting yourself or someone else, just reach out to someone and ask them to get you help.

I am for real, here, not just a douche on the internet fucking around, seriously man, you need to get help, over the past 10 years you have gone really far downhill, I know you dont see it, but for real, we do. PLEASE get some help man... please!
4/6/14 8:41 PM
Arlovskis Chin
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems as good a time as any to sub a dub dub. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 9:09 PM
JustPeed
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this the same vigilante/expose a fraud thread where MMAguy who was spearheading the operation ended up backing out of a fight with either the fraud or another poster? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.