UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/10/14 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree.... you set it up.

But again, dave LANG... not Roy...
4/10/14 3:48 PM
bbomber
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gali - 
mmaguy30 - But if he backs out because its a long trip and I will more than likely no-show him, isn't he a giant pussy?

Honestly, after seeing your crusade against "fake black belts" and all the liars and frauds on here... you seem to have bigger issues than any of the freaks you post about. Don't get me wrong... Dave Lang and Mr Lee appear to be mentally ill psychopaths who I wouldn't feel safe spending any time with - but you (mmaguy30), BriggsSeekins and all the other bored posters who participate in the over 500 pages of posts, investigations and enquiries are complete and utter, psycho losers. Its shocking that you guys are actually adults, husbands and some of you parents. The stuff you guys have done to innocent family members in these inquisitions is just embarrassing.

Ironic that there is not one black belt who gives a fuck about Lang or Lee. You've tried to get videos of support but it's been lame apathetic commentary. Nobody really gives a fuck if there are some losers pretending to be experts. Most people are too busy paying bills and taking care of families than to worry about this futility.

I live in Rio de Janeiro... and no I don't practice jiujitsu, never did. My two closest friends however are both black belts, one of them an instructor. Both of them are so laid back and void of ego, they wouldn't give a fuck about delirious idiots who fake their expertise. It happens in the U.S and happens in Brazil too. Those who should really care about these people are those who make money from the gradings. Its a business.

Next time I see Walid Ismail (I don't know him personally, but always see him at Starbucks Shopping Leblon having meetings) - I'll translate the entire thread on Lang and this thread for him - explaining all your effort at outing these fakes. As volatile as he is, I guarantee you that he will find this obsessive and childish crusade both bizarre and disturbing. He will probably reflect more on how Americans are simply bored bullies than waste any energy on Lang, Lee or any of the other bad guys you've outed.

At first these thread were really interesting - updates by the tmz of mma, getting all the bitchy gossip to distract us from our boring lives. But its evolved into a fucking psycho state of affairs that other than this post I won't be a part of. You can call me a white knight or whatever you want - but thats really a weak way of deflecting the attention from yourself. You need help. All of you guys who live and breath these threads have some dangerous psychological issues. The time you spend on this site and on these threads is unhealthy and worrying. You're obviously intelligent, with a sense of humor... but you're obviously extremely sick individuals for finding such obsessive solace in this cyber bully forum.

Truth, here.

4/10/14 3:50 PM
bbomber
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - LANG... not Roy LANG you retard.

And I am just a computer geek, thats the green name, everyone on here with a green screen name is a computer nerd, if your name is blue you are a nerd AND a virgin (like blue balls, get it?)

I don't think pulling the "green name" card with an 0-1 record from a fight 7 years ago gives you any more credibility.  Anyone can get in a cage and get beat up one time.

4/10/14 7:58 PM
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brent...

Have you taken a shit load of shots to the head in your career?

When did I pull "the green name card"?

Honestly bro, work on your reading comprehension skills, and get a sense of humor, and maybe just fuck off.
4/10/14 9:22 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brent..As a 135er I'm sure you got picked on a lot...which led you to martial arts...which led you to Mma...and now you have come full circle after 10 fights, and you feel like you need to go and be mean to some cyber bully. With that being said, I believe you have policed in the wrong direction. Please take the time to read this (these) threads, form a well thought out and hopefully logical opinion, then reassess the situation, and go from there. Thanks in advance! :) Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 12:03 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck. I'm halfway through this thread and I'm stuck in the white knight part. Gaaaaaaay Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 1:39 AM
Millzy

Cliffs? I can't do 78 pages, did 20.

4/11/14 2:23 AM
TFK_Cletus Redpecker III
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"... or Christian Darrow..."

Hmmmmm.....

Where have I heard that name before? Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 12:29 PM
Powerful DJH
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Millzy - Cliffs? I can't do 78 pages, did 20.

MMAGUY, the revered legend that he is got put on to some fake ass buster named Lee who's another MMA fraud but actually is in decent shape... It looks like someone close to this Lee guy or most likely Lee himself started to post attacking mmaguy and defending "this Lee guy" ..it was their first posts on the forum so it looks like they joined just to comment on here...shit I didn't even read all 78 pages...its no Dave Lang, Christian Darrow or Jam Man..but its pretty good . Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 10:39 AM
bbomber

DeuceDroppin - Brent..As a 135er I'm sure you got picked on a lot...which led you to martial arts...which led you to Mma...and now you have come full circle after 10 fights, and you feel like you need to go and be mean to some cyber bully. With that being said, I believe you have policed in the wrong direction. Please take the time to read this (these) threads, form a well thought out and hopefully logical opinion, then reassess the situation, and go from there. Thanks in advance! :) Phone Post 3.0

Hmm, close, but no cigar Inspector Deuce.  I grew up playing football and wrestling since elementary school, got pretty good in highschool, realized that being good could get me an education, went to University on a wrestling scholarship, partied a lot, became a national medalist, had a great time and when I was done a friend of mine who also used to wrestle suggested we try jiu jitsu as a competitive outlet.  That eventually led to MMA, where I have competed anywhere from 135 to 170.

Now let me try it for you... I bet you tried out for football in highscool, got cut, or rode the pine.  Hated all the jocks at the school, saw MMA and fell in love with it because of the martial arts mystique, tried some mma or jiu jitsu, got your ass kicked, quit and tried to stay connected to the MMA community by creating an anonymous profile where you proceded to spend your time posting almost ten thousand times instead of doing something productive.

Was I as close as you or farther off?

4/12/14 10:45 AM
bbomber

Edited: 04/12/14 10:45 AM
mmaguy30 - Brent...

Honestly bro, work on your reading comprehension skills, and get a sense of humor, and maybe just fuck off.

Maybe I misread it but if  your comment about all green namers being computer nerds wasn't a sarcastic way of bringing attention to the fact that you have a green name, what was it?

Regardless, the point is, as someone else mentioned recently, your quest to rid the world of fake MMA and Jiu Jitsu practioners is crazy an unhealthy.  Why do you give so many fucks?  The guys who it should really bother (actual JJ Black belts and MMA fighters) don't really give a fuck.  Why do you?

And no, I don't take many shots to the head.  Not my style.  I hate getting hit and avoid it all costs, even if I have to wrestle fuck someone to a boring decision.

4/12/14 11:04 AM
BostonsFinestYea

Oh Shit! Dave Roy is in trouble again. I told you to remove this thread and stop writing all this stupid shit or you are going to get thrown in the can. Now you are in a tone of shit
4/12/14 11:09 AM
peacetakker

MMAGUY30 It look like Dave Roy man It look like Dave Roy
4/12/14 12:21 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah so let these frauds teach your kids? That sounds logical. Send your kids over to Dave. Let me know when you do. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 1:30 PM
DeuceDroppin

bbomber -
DeuceDroppin - Brent..As a 135er I'm sure you got picked on a lot...which led you to martial arts...which led you to Mma...and now you have come full circle after 10 fights, and you feel like you need to go and be mean to some cyber bully. With that being said, I believe you have policed in the wrong direction. Please take the time to read this (these) threads, form a well thought out and hopefully logical opinion, then reassess the situation, and go from there. Thanks in advance! :) Phone Post 3.0

Hmm, close, but no cigar Inspector Deuce.  I grew up playing football and wrestling since elementary school, got pretty good in highschool, realized that being good could get me an education, went to University on a wrestling scholarship, partied a lot, became a national medalist, had a great time and when I was done a friend of mine who also used to wrestle suggested we try jiu jitsu as a competitive outlet.  That eventually led to MMA, where I have competed anywhere from 135 to 170.

Now let me try it for you... I bet you tried out for football in highscool, got cut, or rode the pine.  Hated all the jocks at the school, saw MMA and fell in love with it because of the martial arts mystique, tried some mma or jiu jitsu, got your ass kicked, quit and tried to stay connected to the MMA community by creating an anonymous profile where you proceded to spend your time posting almost ten thousand times instead of doing something productive.

You're way off but I appreciate the immense effort!

I could care less about football. I played basketball. Star player in jr high, and became a solid role player in high school. Freshman a, jv, 2 years varsity. We had a 7' center and were one of the top teams in the state. Lost by 7 points in the playoffs to the team that lost the state championship game by 1 point. At 6'3", and 195# forward, I didn't play college ball as I was stuck in between positions and didn't really want to ride pine at a small school. So yeah...Had been watching Mma for years...decided to start training in 2005. Trained heavy for a long time. Have been off and on for years. Never cared about fighting, and have always found it funny that Mma is one of the only sports that you can be "pro", with about a year of training. Other than that..I've been a private yacht captain for years..live in Miami...enjoy my life..my job..my woman. If you're ever in Miami I'll be happy to meet up for coffee, a roll, sparring, basketball, wakesurfing, skateboarding...whatever kind of hot date you prefer. I've put myself all over this place, name, pics, etc., and have never hidden behind a screen name.
With all that being said..You should really read the thread/s before making such stupid comments. Pretty simple right? Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 2:20 PM
mmaguy30

bbomber - 
mmaguy30 - Brent...

Maybe I misread it but if  your comment about all green namers being computer nerds wasn't a sarcastic way of bringing attention to the fact that you have a green name, what was it?

Regardless, the point is, as someone else mentioned recently, your quest to rid the world of fake MMA and Jiu Jitsu practioners is crazy an unhealthy.  Why do you give so many fucks?  The guys who it should really bother (actual JJ Black belts and MMA fighters) don't really give a fuck.  Why do you?

And no, I don't take many shots to the head.  Not my style.  I hate getting hit and avoid it all costs, even if I have to wrestle fuck someone to a boring decision.

You did more than "misread" it...

The person I was responding to is CLUELESS as to how this forum works... so clueless that he does not even know that if he clicks on my green name, he will get my real identity, record, etc.

The moron thinks I am really a man named Dave Roy...

So my comment regarding the green name was total sarcasm. It was a joke. Not only did you NOT GET the joke, you acted as if I was running around claiming to be some badass big time fighter...

I have NEVER represented myself in that way...

However, in regards to the attention I pay to these frauds, dont act as if I am running around 24 hrs a day devoting immense efforts and millions of dollars to this...

I post a few times a day at max... takes a few seconds.

Its fucking entertainment... its entertaining. I dont take it to seriously, you should not either. have a fucking laugh at this shit, and move on.

And I feel I have every right to care about the fraudulent belts... I am a purple under Relson, about to be a brown. I have worked very hard to get what I have. I ran and owned a large school for a while, It would of been easy to just do what these guys do and make myself a black belt or some shit... make money from it, defraud people, maybe even get people hurt... but I was honest about my achievements, and I dont like these fucks watering down the sport....

DO I see myself as some great crusader in a war against frauds?? No... I post a funny comment every now and then and shed some light on a funny idiot fraud... nothing more.

Look at the posts above, this jackass lee has now made 3 screen names just to come in here and try and add credibility to his BS and talk shit... and he looks like a moron doing it... its funny, I am entertained.

Who in the fuck are you to decide that what entertains me and hundreds of others is unhealthy and wrong?

Lighten the fuck up and relax... you dont like the thread, it does not entertain you... move on.

Anyhow...

Hey Warren, MY NAME IS NOT DAVE ROY IT IS DAVE LANG!
4/12/14 3:15 PM
bbomber

DeuceDroppin - 
bbomber -

You're way off but I appreciate the immense effort!

I could care less about football. I played basketball. Star player in jr high, and became a solid role player in high school. Freshman a, jv, 2 years varsity. We had a 7' center and were one of the top teams in the state. Lost by 7 points in the playoffs to the team that lost the state championship game by 1 point. At 6'3", and 195# forward, I didn't play college ball as I was stuck in between positions and didn't really want to ride pine at a small school. So yeah...Had been watching Mma for years...decided to start training in 2005. Trained heavy for a long time. Have been off and on for years. Never cared about fighting, and have always found it funny that Mma is one of the only sports that you can be "pro", with about a year of training. Other than that..I've been a private yacht captain for years..live in Miami...enjoy my life..my job..my woman. If you're ever in Miami I'll be happy to meet up for coffee, a roll, sparring, basketball, wakesurfing, skateboarding...whatever kind of hot date you prefer. I've put myself all over this place, name, pics, etc., and have never hidden behind a screen name.
With all that being said..You should really read the thread/s before making such stupid comments. Pretty simple right? Phone Post 3.0

Interesting, does put into perspective how dumb making assumptions about posters is though, doesn't it?  To be fair, I did follow this thread in days gone by, and even interjected then to say that I though it was a bit unhealthy and obsessive, When I saw this thread was still going I stopped in to see if it was as ridiculous as the last time I looked at it.  It was.  In all honesty, I didn't read the last 15 pages or so, having wasted enough of my life on this thread in the past, so you have some partial truth there... I'm not 100% up to speed on what is going on.  Despite that, it doesn't change my mind that this is a bit childish and obsessive.

Don't be surprised if I take you up on that offer, being from Canada, I take vacation in Florida often to get away fromt he cold, although I usually am in thr Orlando area.  I am pretty good friends with Jim Alers who just made his UFC debut yesterday and just opened a gym in Oveido.  

4/12/14 3:23 PM
bbomber

mmaguy30 - 
bbomber - 
mmaguy30 - Brent...

You did more than "misread" it...

The person I was responding to is CLUELESS as to how this forum works... so clueless that he does not even know that if he clicks on my green name, he will get my real identity, record, etc.

The moron thinks I am really a man named Dave Roy...

So my comment regarding the green name was total sarcasm. It was a joke. Not only did you NOT GET the joke, you acted as if I was running around claiming to be some badass big time fighter...

I have NEVER represented myself in that way...

However, in regards to the attention I pay to these frauds, dont act as if I am running around 24 hrs a day devoting immense efforts and millions of dollars to this...

I post a few times a day at max... takes a few seconds.

Its fucking entertainment... its entertaining. I dont take it to seriously, you should not either. have a fucking laugh at this shit, and move on.

And I feel I have every right to care about the fraudulent belts... I am a purple under Relson, about to be a brown. I have worked very hard to get what I have. I ran and owned a large school for a while, It would of been easy to just do what these guys do and make myself a black belt or some shit... make money from it, defraud people, maybe even get people hurt... but I was honest about my achievements, and I dont like these fucks watering down the sport....

DO I see myself as some great crusader in a war against frauds?? No... I post a funny comment every now and then and shed some light on a funny idiot fraud... nothing more.

Look at the posts above, this jackass lee has now made 3 screen names just to come in here and try and add credibility to his BS and talk shit... and he looks like a moron doing it... its funny, I am entertained.

Who in the fuck are you to decide that what entertains me and hundreds of others is unhealthy and wrong?

Lighten the fuck up and relax... you dont like the thread, it does not entertain you... move on.

Anyhow...

Hey Warren, MY NAME IS NOT DAVE ROY IT IS DAVE LANG!

Point taken.  The interwebs are tricky, and in all honesty I didn't read the last 15 or so pages since I last checked in here.

Don't get me wrong, I think these guys are fucks.  I also own a gym, and these guys are bad for the sport, bad for business and most importantly, dangerous for people to learn from.  With that being said, People will eventually realize how shitty these types of guys are and being bad mouthed by former students is way worse than being bad mouthed by people from another gym, which just comes off looking like pettyness.

You are free to entertain yourself however you want, but I maintaint hat this is a bit obsessive and crazy.  The effort you put into chasing these guys down (not just this one particular guy) and embarassing them is nutrs, but whatever, enjoy yourself, I guess.

Judging from your response it isn't me that needs to "lighten the fuck up and relax".

4/12/14 4:52 PM
mmaguy30

lol at "effort"

Post a few screen caps to a msg board?

post 2-3 times a day taking a few seconds?

Do you think I am running around in a cape non stop searching out new ways to crash through these guys doors?
4/12/14 5:22 PM
Gali

When us "white knights" have come along to say "whoa this is going a bit overboard", the response has been as follows:

"mmaguy30 - I stil want to compare our lives... he says I am a loser, I'm down... funny he failed to address that."

So you basically feel so defensive that you need to try compare how successful we are? Listen MMAguy - I'm not judging you by income, or MMA expertise. I'm using the term "loser" to explain how you've been acting in these very overreactive threads. I've followed all I need to, and have seen the type of obsession here. Your approach is just embarrassing, and to all the fathers who have done the same - I'd rather some fraud as a BJJ teacher than a father who is a cyber bully. So yes, my calling you a loser is based on this.

"mmaguy30 - Its also sad he fails to get the humor in all this... too bad really, there is some pure comedy gold in these threads..."

You don't seem like a bad guy, and you are quite funny... but this humor is all at the expense of others. And its obsessive and ugly where many have requested this guys suicide. Connor Mcgregor recently put up a post that is quite thought provoking, give it a read. Your "disillusionment with MMA" and the closure of your gym puts things into perspective. As this plight is obviously due to a giant chip on your shoulder.

Finally, to want to actually fight by saying..

"mmaguy30 - And anytime you want to see just how much a loser I am, step out from behind your keyboard"

Well as mentioned, I live in Rio de Janeiro - so unless you're coming here, thats unlikely. Secondly you have no idea who I am and I have no idea who you are. It would be either dangerous for me or you. Lastly, (forget one and two altogether) theres no way in fucking hell I have any intention to challenge anyone on any forum whatsoever. Whether you were in my city or not... I'm an adult - I've passed that type of testosterone and ego a loooooong time ago. Seriously try grow up.

I'm pleased to see that, as I imagined... more "white knights" have started popping up. Seriously, don't be defensive. Just try listen to what we're saying and look at yourself in the mirror objectively. You seem an intelligent person, you've got to see the reason in what we're saying.
4/12/14 5:31 PM
mmaguy30

lol...

seriously, fuck off man.

Your putting more effort into chastising me than we are putting into laughing at the weird fucking frauds.

"cyberbully"

lol

fuck off. It sucks that dopes like you derail these threads every now and then... it sucks having to sort through your boorish droning to get to what we all come here for... some laughs.
4/12/14 6:46 PM
Gali

Edited: 04/12/14 6:48 PM
Nope, its just a counter opinion that challenges the abuse you enjoy dishing out. Tough getting a taste of your own medicine isn't it. Now imagine having over 500 pages of this?

We take the time to rationalize with some logic, and you only have numerous "fuck offs" as a retort. This message is obviously not coming through... maybe you'd understand better if I wrote it in Portuguese.
4/12/14 7:04 PM
mmaguy30

Taste of my own medicine?

wtf are you talking about??? There is you and one other dude...

Neither has much to say that I give a shit about...

you're doing nothing but acting like a boorish uptight dope.

If I was acting like a retard and defrauding people of money while damaging a sport millions love, and some people exposed me and then laughed at me a bunch as I continue to act like a retard... that would be a "dose of my own medicine"... but if you think the few dumbass posts you and 1 or 2 others have thrown in here are "a taste of my own medicine" and it makes you feel real good, by all means, continue.

Lecture me for PAGES about how much of a loser I am...

Tell me all about how dumb I am and how bad a parent I must be and whatever else you want to mumble...

Could you do us a favor and make a separate thread or something though? The rest of us want to laugh at Giant lee in this one.

Seriously man, fuck off... there is no one else joining your crusade against me, and really no one gives a fuck, so again, fuck off dude.
4/12/14 7:08 PM
Niners Fan

SubbedZER0 - 

IN

VTFU best gif ever
4/12/14 7:24 PM
boulder40
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I posted a thread about a guy named Donald Hoover from here in Indy. His record is so full of shit it's unreal! He got a gig as a matchmaker then used that credentials to say he put in a show and fought on it and won. I wish the ug would delete his fight history as I know first hand they never happened. I am willing to testify to that shit as well as 1000's of others! Just look at his record for yourself and you can see what I mean. How can we get his record removed? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.