UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/14/14 9:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DennyBoii
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass - WTF is going on in this thread, I scrolled back and read a bit, but can't quite put everything together.

Has Giant Lee resurfaced? Is he posting on the UG?
I'm in for the same reasons. Can anyone sum up the events of this thread in one post? Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 9:08 AM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll give you a quick one...

A few days ago a brand new screen name with 0 posts jumped on here and started asking wierd questions regarding Giant Lee...

He also started posting about 2 diff websites, both related to Warren, and both CLEARLY done by warren.

the 2 sites are absolutely stunning works of insanity

THen 2 more screen names popped up, first posts all in this thread, and started having a conversation with themselves, all attacking a guy named Dave Roy, who they think is me, and trying to pump up Warren as being legit.

Its actually really sad and scary.

Then some cunts told us we are losers and went away.

Its worth the read for some laughs, Giant Lee has been an epic legend since 2004 if you were part of the MMA scene in New England.
4/15/14 9:34 AM
BiggRiggwreckedRVD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana white? Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 7:15 PM
boulder40
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dawley - So then I have to ask...are the two losses his only 'real' fights? I mean I'm not from the Midwest MMA scene so I won't throw stones, but what you've pointed out is very sketchy. And that states athletic commission should look into it. Even if its all 6 years ago, we don't want him being involved in this kind of shenanigans again I say. Phone Post 3.0
To be honest I don't know about his two "loses" but iirc they were both guys he was trying to build up or just random names he put down to make himself seem more credible. I know it sounds like I'm reaching here fellas, big believe me if you've been around indiana Mma you know who he is and how much of a joke he is and how much bad karma he brings to the sport. As far as the commission goes, they weren't around until late 2010 early 2011 as far as I recall, and he's paid his fees to be a promoter or whatever he is so they won't do anything until he burns that bridge down Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 7:19 PM
boulder40
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just looked both those "loses" names up on Facebook and neither one exists inside the same parameters as their perspective records show. Like city and state and age. Not that Facebook is the end all be all but come on, by 90 something year old granny has a facebook Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 9:55 AM
titoruia21

I was there at Club Lito when Bobby Diaz fought Warren Mayone. Warren threw Bobby around like a rag doll. It's true every time Bobby tried to do something Warren turned it around on him. Near the end of the round Bobby knocked Warren down and warren fell under the ropes outside the ring. Bobby jumped down and hit Warren through the ropes as Warren was getting up outside the ring. I sat near Bobbys corner. When Bobby exited the ring one of Bobbys corner people held Bobby up and helped Bobby down the ring steps and back to the room in the back. Bobby was the one hurting after that fight. Watch the 2 full unedited videos of the fight that are posted online.
4/16/14 10:44 AM
ArmourHotdog
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

titoruia21 - I was there at Club Lito when Bobby Diaz fought Warren Mayone. Warren threw Bobby around like a rag doll. It's true every time Bobby tried to do something Warren turned it around on him. Near the end of the round Bobby knocked Warren down and warren fell under the ropes outside the ring. Bobby jumped down and hit Warren through the ropes as Warren was getting up outside the ring. I sat near Bobbys corner. When Bobby exited the ring one of Bobbys corner people held Bobby up and helped Bobby down the ring steps and back to the room in the back. Bobby was the one hurting after that fight. Watch the 2 full unedited videos of the fight that are posted online.
Hi warren! Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 12:31 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.
4/16/14 1:23 PM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this gets weirder and weirder...

Hey "bostencremefly" (and all your other screen names)

I want you to do something...

click on my name... the little green name... were it says "mmaguy30" in green... just click it. Just click it one time and read.

And please dont kill me and wear my head as a hat driving through 3 states.
4/18/14 9:48 AM
BostonsFinestYea

I checked out Greatest MMA Genius and Greatest Massachusettes MMA Fraud. MMAGUY30 aka Dave Roy yea It look like Dave Roy and it sure isn't pretty yea
4/18/14 10:43 AM
mmaguy30

Nothing abnormal going on here!
4/18/14 11:03 AM
HexRei

It's really sweet how his personalities get along so well.
4/18/14 12:03 PM
pridenixon

When i read the tittle i thought you was talking about steven segal. Phone Post
4/18/14 12:52 PM
Gingy the great
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donnybrook - I do give him credit though. He came down and got in there to mix it up, which is more than many of the guys we hear about in these situations have done. I'm sorry that he feels that I did something wrong, I was just trying to save his life.
Watched the end if that fight, it was a good stoppage, his head looked like it was still in the ring. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 1:12 PM
BassAssassin
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And he keeps going not understanding that EVERYONE KNOWS WHO HE IS!!! Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 3:19 PM
Gingy the great

I wish I found this thread earlier! Every link except for a couple have been pulled... I really wanted to see that arm bar :( Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 4:25 PM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's obvious to anybody who looks on Greatest MMA Genius that MMAGUY is the David Roy guy. Don't let him off the hook, Giant Lee! But sources say he has moved to Cortland, NY and is going under the name of David Lang now. 

4/18/14 5:12 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't want to say anything, but I gotta agree with Briggs on this one. All signs are pointing to it. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 7:04 PM
mmaguy30

Its not like I am hiding it...

MY NAME IS DAVE LANG. I LIVE IN MCGRAW NY.

Not dave roy... LANG damnit... LANG!
4/18/14 7:18 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Suuuuuuuure. Dave LANG. gotcha Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 7:28 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

I'm sure that's what you're "going by" anyways. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/14 11:10 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Edited: 04/19/14 11:15 AM
That's what we're telling you bro, he's going by the name Dave LANG and moved to Mcgraw NY. Are you close enough to look him up? Most of us are further away.
4/19/14 1:07 PM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Giant Lee is in the Saratoga area. It's only like 2.5-3 hours from McGraw, NY, where David Roy is now continuing his antics under the name of David Lang. WAR GIANT LEEEE!

4/19/14 2:48 PM
mmaguy30

warren giant lee mayonaise is far too much of a pussy to come to mcgraw...

fuck you warren.... pussy.
4/20/14 8:33 AM
mmaguy30

Edited: 04/20/14 8:33 AM

Warren talking about "HIS HOUSE!" and teaching the gogoplata

THis is so amazing... clearly he has had some high level instruction, but whats better is his "get out of my house" Philosophy...

I think Giant lee might have a lot of people up in his house... he should kick some out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.