UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

1/10/13 6:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh thank god rick... you kept the 3 dot epic post emails...everything he says...is typed...in a very dramatic...3 dot fashion.

Any chance Joe or guido still has the audio?
Shroom
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of his techniques look semi legit but then it all gets discredited with that goofy looking armbar.
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(dated August 18, 2004 btw)I realized his email was gold and then replied back to his email with something like "I'm a little busy too, can I just use the info you sent in your email for the article?"

His reply:
seeing it's the truth...I must say...you can print it as I had sent it...I tip my
hat to mike littlefield for getting into the ring with a complete stranger...I know a lot
about him...but he knows nothing about me...I friend of mine knows him well...thus I know what I can expect of Mike and I know that my basic strategy should get the job
done for me...I like to grapple...but I love to strike...It should be a good show. Talk to you soon!
1/10/13 6:45 PM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was 41 then... now he claims 39...
1/10/13 6:46 PM
liamthomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

That attempt of an armbar is hilarious. That's like a WWE submission!! Phone Post
1/10/13 6:47 PM
ajl416az

so in
donnybrook
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a link to when it was on the UG years ago

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=475425&page=2
mmaguy30

Lee Teaching Arm Locks

Lee | Myspace Video
This is some of the best... watch at 2:30
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A couple weeks later he pulled a now show at his fight. No phone call, nothing...just didn't show up. I sent him an email saying something like "I want to get your side of the story because I have to post my event coverage etc"

His response:
we got a late start for the trip...approx. 2:50pm...We took one of my training
partners Blazer...When we got to a place called Watertown...our vehicle over heated
and stalled out...It would not start...the four of us managed to get the vehicle to a road called: Watertown Street...I called my brother on my cell phone and sent him
to my house to retrieve Kipp Kollars number for me...at approx. 5pm which was my
weigh in time I called the number to reach Kipp...there was no answer so I left a message...stating our situation...I finally reached someone that came out to help us
with the situation. They arrived at approx 8:40pm at that moment the guys suggested
that it may be best for us to return home...Frustrated...and upset...we headed back to New York...I have some furniture to pay for and a couple of walls to replace...
altogether...it's been a bad moment in my life...I'd rather get my ass kicked than to
miss the opportunity to fight...I really have no energy to talk to anyone...my friends
hear my compliants...Things will be better planned for Combat Zone 8...I'll be leaving
a day early...via airplane...I first have to get through this loss...I'm openning my vale
tudo school this month...I don't know what to say!

For those of you not from Mass, the place he says he he broke down is like a 15 minute cab ride from the venue, and he drove out from like 4 hours away.
sacuma
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN!
1/10/13 6:48 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit, yes!! Phone Post
1/10/13 6:49 PM
mmaguy30

and 4:15 ^in the armlock video... awesome
1/10/13 6:50 PM
liamthomas

mmaguy30 -

'Fighting from gaurd' and 'stricking from clinch'... 2 classic spelling mistakes. This guys a douche! Phone Post
1/10/13 6:50 PM
Listen to Rush
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gottdamn, i love me a good lynchin'
1/10/13 6:51 PM
mmaguy30

OMG... 6:40 in the armlock video
1/10/13 6:51 PM
Rickmassmma

I then ripped him a bit on the website for skipping the fight, and he freaked out. Some context, I watched Joe Cuff call him and leave him a message. His responses get even better from here on out:

Do you always speculate unknown details when your having an insecure moment? I
never talked to Joe Cuff a moment in my life...Kipp Kollar and the naga staff do NOT
have my cell number! Dude...you need to print things as you know it or don't print it
at all...Your speculation defines the content of your character...at the moment your
writing ability defines you as a character! Weak people...render weak comments.
Say it like it is or don't say it at all! OR...you may find yourself challenged by me in
a write off duel. I'd like you to list the comment that I submitted to massmma.com
where you revealed your heart ache to the Boston Community. If you choose not to
list it...I will list it...along with this email...to every MMA org. in the business. It's
time for you to share my moment of truth...so be a good man...and do your job!
1/10/13 6:52 PM
B0NESAW
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol ttt
1/10/13 6:53 PM
Rickmassmma

He sent this a few days later, best line ever in this email:

Nice for me to find the time to review the claims of some emotional damaged souls...
that have found the energy to type their comments of speculation on the regards of my inability to make it to the Mass Destruction Event on August 28th. Does the naga
staff always erase or hide a phone call made by a fighter that is in route to one of their events in order to appease fans??? I think you know what I mean! So stop belly
aching and give the story straight...dude! Your cries and your exclaims...doesn't disregard reality! Come October 2nd, 2004 I will rock the countenance of the weak
among you! I've learned that Bruce Marshall is a man that only desires to know what the facts are. Try a little common sense before you deside to render your misguiding comments. It will do you a world of good! What I had instore for Mike Littlefield is set
aside...that moment has transpired. I'll face Bill Mahoney with an individual strategy.
So if you find the nerve...humble yourself and come watch the fight!
1/10/13 6:53 PM
Sex Chicken
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/10/13 6:55 PM
Rickmassmma

Aug 31 2004:

Realistically speaking...Kipp Kollar is the one that really lost...he gave me a chance
to fight in his event...he provided me with everything that I requested promptly...in due
time but fate had another plan instore for me on the 28th of August 2004. I called my
brother in New York from my cell phone I was broken down in Watertown. My brother
went to my house...to retrieve Kipps phone number...he then called me on my cell phone from my residence and gave me the number...when I called it...several times
no one answered...so i left a message...if someone from the naga staff would have
answered the phone...maybe they could have helped my situation...in getting to the fight...I'm not a scumbag...I don't "let down" good people...It's Kipps loss...not ours!
I found out today that someone called my residence asking for me...while my brother
was on the other line with me giving me Kipps phone number...and he lost the call
when he went back to me...It wasn't his business to answer my phone...only to do what I asked him to do...Minutes after my brother left my friend at the house heard
my phone ring several times...so she went upstairs to my office and answered my
phone. She said that it was someone named Joe asking her if she knew where I was
because the fight was about to kick off...I don't hang up phones on people...I verbally
tell the like it is...Yes...I'm Giant...yes New York Rocks...and yes...everyone in the world knows it...even you! When our twin towers went down we stood up...dude! New York is a nation within a nation...and second to none. Foremost...Kipp...Mike and myself have experienced a moment of dissappointment. The last thing that we want to hear is propaganda. Really all that anyone really cares about is the truth...so please just print it...as I just explained it to you in this email. If I'm telling the truth
why should you deny me what is right!
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

interesting arm bar technique..........bwahahahahahahahahaha

mmaguy30

every line of that last email was amazing...
1/10/13 6:56 PM
Wizgub
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/10/13 6:57 PM
Rickmassmma

I was pretty tired of him at this point and replied back with something like "I was standing right next to them when they called your cell phone and left a voicemail. No woman answered the phone, and no calls were made to them by you." Now he's mad:

Thats bullshit...he never called my cell phone dude!!! My cell phone was in my hand and I'd break anyones hand if they thought that they could take it from me!!! My cell
phone did not recieve a phone call from any of the naga staff members on the 28th or
on any other day before or after the 28th...my cell phone has caller ID to store in coming calls...and the naga phone number isn't among the incoming calls...I have
calls stored on my cell phone from 1 month ago...the only way to delete the numbers
of the incoming calls is to wait until more incoming calls succeed the number of the
stored calls...the naga staff number IS NOT THERE!!! On my office phone ID caller
there shows 4 calls made from the naga staff. The calls were made shortly after 7pm
and they all came in within the same hour...approx within a 20 minute time period...
At that time is was on the side of the road... in Watertown...I have proof of what I
saying......learn something here: A mans reputation is measured by the validity of his spoke words...A fighter is only as good as his next fight...And a writer that prints a
story through speculation...is good for NOTHING! You know what the word ASSUME means? Ass u...not me! Stop assuming!
1/10/13 6:57 PM
fanaticomma

Chingue a su madre!!!

I'm IN!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.