UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/18/14 1:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BassAssassin
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And he keeps going not understanding that EVERYONE KNOWS WHO HE IS!!! Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 3:19 PM
Gingy the great
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I found this thread earlier! Every link except for a couple have been pulled... I really wanted to see that arm bar :( Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 4:25 PM
BriggsSeekins
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's obvious to anybody who looks on Greatest MMA Genius that MMAGUY is the David Roy guy. Don't let him off the hook, Giant Lee! But sources say he has moved to Cortland, NY and is going under the name of David Lang now. 

4/18/14 5:12 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't want to say anything, but I gotta agree with Briggs on this one. All signs are pointing to it. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 7:04 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its not like I am hiding it...

MY NAME IS DAVE LANG. I LIVE IN MCGRAW NY.

Not dave roy... LANG damnit... LANG!
4/18/14 7:18 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suuuuuuuure. Dave LANG. gotcha Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 7:28 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

I'm sure that's what you're "going by" anyways. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/14 11:01 AM
peacetakker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey the reasearch shows that Dave Roy not only is the founder of this forum but he created this thread and he created the user name MMAGUY30. If you read all the comments entered into this thread by MMAGUY30 you'll see that MMAGUY30 aka Dave Roy is the person that has a hard on for the lee guy aka warren. Conscienceless people don't feel anything and they are afraid of everything. peace!
4/19/14 11:10 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Edited: 04/19/14 11:15 AM
That's what we're telling you bro, he's going by the name Dave LANG and moved to Mcgraw NY. Are you close enough to look him up? Most of us are further away.
4/19/14 1:07 PM
BriggsSeekins
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Giant Lee is in the Saratoga area. It's only like 2.5-3 hours from McGraw, NY, where David Roy is now continuing his antics under the name of David Lang. WAR GIANT LEEEE!

4/19/14 2:48 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warren giant lee mayonaise is far too much of a pussy to come to mcgraw...

fuck you warren.... pussy.
4/20/14 8:33 AM
mmaguy30

Edited: 04/20/14 8:33 AM

Warren talking about "HIS HOUSE!" and teaching the gogoplata

THis is so amazing... clearly he has had some high level instruction, but whats better is his "get out of my house" Philosophy...

I think Giant lee might have a lot of people up in his house... he should kick some out.

4/20/14 11:35 AM
titoruia21

It took me 3 weeks to get through reading Greatest MMA Genius. It is intense. I read through Greatest Massachusettes MMA Fraud in just 1 hour. I read through this forum in 4 days. I found 3 videos of the Bobby Dias and Warren Mayone fight online. What a mess! Dave Roy and Dakota Dunn have they been arrested yet?
4/20/14 12:14 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Hehe Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 12:45 PM
bostoncremefly

if you read this greatestmassachusettesmmafraud and you watch the 2 videos of the booby diaz and warren mayone fight you see that referee kevin mcdonald, bobby diaz and mmaguy30 aka dave roy have something in common. mmaguy30 aka dave roy has posted stolen things on this forum that he claims belong to warren mayone. that explains the dave roy wanted poster on greatestmassachusettesmmafraud site. bobby diaz you see that bobby diaz did strike warren mayone while warren was outside the ropes. you can see that even on the small clip that is posted on this forum but you should see the 2 videos that of the complete fight that are posted online. this would explain why bobby diaz is retired with a record of 5 wins and 6 losses. kevin mcdonald did not give diaz a penalty or disqualify him for hitting warren while warren was outside the ropes and for changing the actual time of the fight from the original time 3 mins and 55 seconds which is the real time of the whole fight from start to finish. this site appears like a group of sore losers based on the reality of the of the video tapes of the complete fight and the pics that clearly show warren being hit while he was outside the ropes. warren has called out dave roy and bobby diaz multiple times to to a fair fight and multiple time all that dave roy and bobby diaz did was hide behind this forum and mumble a bunch of twisted assumptions but no a word on this forum or publically about ever fight warren. if they should ver change their mind they can contact any non-related mma sport organization outside of new england and outside of new jersey and warren will do what he does best. warren will get in the ring and approach them to tear them apart. people around massachusettes told me that roy and diaz are never going to make a fight between them and warren happen. i will up date this forum if roy or diaz should ever suprise us and make a match between themselves and warren happen. after watching warrens videos my money is on warren aka lee. what will roy or diaz do other that a bunch of mumbling on this forum. warren will continue to win his respect if roy and diaz continues to hide behind this talk a thon. lets face it anyone can say anything about anyone but i bet money that dave roy and bobby diaz will never ever ever sign to fight this lee guy aka warren.
4/20/14 12:45 PM
mmaguy30

titoruia21 - It took me 3 weeks to get through reading Greatest MMA Genius. It is intense. I read through Greatest Massachusettes MMA Fraud in just 1 hour. I read through this forum in 4 days. I found 3 videos of the Bobby Dias and Warren Mayone fight online. What a mess! Dave Roy and Dakota Dunn have they been arrested yet?

This thread has more first time posters than any other in history...

Kirik should make it mandatory that you have a blue name to post for the first time in this thread, and he can retire.
4/20/14 12:50 PM
bostoncremefly

hahaha this and lol lol lol that is only keeping a crown of victory on this lee guys head and i bet he knows it the winner is the one that is bringing and this lee guy is the one that is bringing are you afraid dave roy are you afraid bobby diaz sign on to fight this lee guy or i will be laughing at you myself and realize that this forum is a place for the scared people to make up comments that in reality read fear of this lee guy it's a no brainer
4/20/14 12:53 PM
mmaguy30

PLEASE TELL WARREN AKA LEE AKA BOSTONCREMEFLY AKA titoruia21 AKA peacetakker AKA BostonsFinestYea AND ALL OTHER NAMES HE GOES BY THE FOLLOWING:

My name is not Dave Roy... It is Dave Lang.

I live in Mcgraw NY.

I will fight him anytime.

My sensay in MMA is John Decyk, BB under Ritchie Gracie, I have a brown belt in MMA, 4th degree

My Sensay in BJJ is Mathew Barvo, I have a purple belt 5th degree under him

My Sensay in Mooey Tie is Matt Malice from toronto, I have a blue pair of shorts from him.

ANytime that fag wants to step up... come to Mcgraw and lets do it... we can fight in my shed. I have a Dough Joe in it.
4/20/14 12:58 PM
mmaguy30

Lee and George Brice from Warren Mayone on Myspace.

4/20/14 1:05 PM
mmaguy30

"when you go, where you are going, your going there because your going to... your house...thats YOUR space... ITS YOUR HOUSE!

NOT ANYBODY ELSES!!!

YOURS!

And when you get there,

and you do what YOU do...

YOU WIN!

why?

BECAUSE ITS YOUR HOUSE!!

THIS IS MY SPACE!!!!

YOU.....GOT.......TO.....GO!!!!!!!!
4/20/14 2:16 PM
rva
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

peacetakker - Hey the reasearch shows that Dave Roy not only is the founder of this forum but he created this thread and he created the user name MMAGUY30. If you read all the comments entered into this thread by MMAGUY30 you'll see that MMAGUY30 aka Dave Roy is the person that has a hard on for the lee guy aka warren. Conscienceless people don't feel anything and they are afraid of everything. peace!

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"
4/20/14 6:54 PM
mmaguy30

^ as you comment, and read the thread...
4/20/14 8:49 PM
so cal trucker
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mooey Tie- A martial arts style involving cows.

Dough Joe- A gym for fat men. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 8:50 PM
so cal trucker
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - PLEASE TELL WARREN AKA LEE AKA BOSTONCREMEFLY AKA titoruia21 AKA peacetakker AKA BostonsFinestYea AND ALL OTHER NAMES HE GOES BY THE FOLLOWING:

My name is not Dave Roy... It is Dave Lang.

I live in Mcgraw NY.

I will fight him anytime.

My sensay in MMA is John Decyk, BB under Ritchie Gracie, I have a brown belt in MMA, 4th degree

My Sensay in BJJ is Mathew Barvo, I have a purple belt 5th degree under him

My Sensay in Mooey Tie is Matt Malice from toronto, I have a blue pair of shorts from him.

ANytime that fag wants to step up... come to Mcgraw and lets do it... we can fight in my shed. I have a Dough Joe in it.
Mooey Tie

Dough Joe Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 1:05 AM
mmaguy30

Micha3l_Kn1ght - 
mmaguy30 - ^ as you comment, and read the thread...
To much time on your hands.... Phone Post 3.0

*Too

Does it take you days and days to type a few lines on a msg board?

Or do you Think that I spend hundreds of hours researching these things, and hundreds more preparing written statements?

You do get that it takes me as long to type a funny little post here about Warren as it did you to attempt to insult or belittle me, right?

Therefore, by your logic, you have "to" much time on your hands as well...

Just trying to understand your thinking...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.