UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

2 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BengalWACO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - "when you go, where you are going, your going there because your going to... your house...thats YOUR space... ITS YOUR HOUSE!

NOT ANYBODY ELSES!!!

YOURS!

And when you get there,

and you do what YOU do...

YOU WIN!

why?

BECAUSE ITS YOUR HOUSE!!

THIS IS MY SPACE!!!!

YOU.....GOT.......TO.....GO!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah. Mayone is my favorite one of these Fakes, etc. He seems to have something really....uh, special about him!! Love your work man.
2 days ago
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Micha3l_Kn1ght - 
mmaguy30 - ^ as you comment, and read the thread...
To much time on your hands.... Phone Post 3.0

*Too

Does it take you days and days to type a few lines on a msg board?

Or do you Think that I spend hundreds of hours researching these things, and hundreds more preparing written statements?

You do get that it takes me as long to type a funny little post here about Warren as it did you to attempt to insult or belittle me, right?

Therefore, by your logic, you have "to" much time on your hands as well...

Just trying to understand your thinking...
2 days ago
KING Stannis Baratheon

mmaguy30 -
Micha3l_Kn1ght - 
mmaguy30 - ^ as you comment, and read the thread...
To much time on your hands.... Phone Post 3.0

*Too

Does it take you days and days to type a few lines on a msg board?

Or do you Think that I spend hundreds of hours researching these things, and hundreds more preparing written statements?

You do get that it takes me as long to type a funny little post here about Warren as it did you to attempt to insult or belittle me, right?

Therefore, by your logic, you have "to" much time on your hands as well...

Just trying to understand your thinking...
I think his thinking is he types half a line and then you type half a page.

Good logic.. On his part. Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
BengalWACO

Didn't Giant Mayone invent the fine skill of Baboo Baby?
I need info if this is true?
2 days ago
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 short sentences = half a page...

Yea, I'll listen to your opinions on logic.

Clearly you have a higher understanding of it...
2 days ago
KING Stannis Baratheon

mmaguy30 - 5 short sentences = half a page...

Yea, I'll listen to your opinions on logic.

Clearly you have a higher understanding of it...
That's the first step young fella. Phone Post 3.0
1 day ago
bostoncremefly

you made me realize why this thread is called the greatest mma fraud of all time being that booby diaz was given an undeserved win. it makes sense that bobby diaz's unprofessional action was an mma fraud. but for mmaguy30 aka dave roy to continue to bash and defraud this lee guy aka warren and brag about posting stolen email items it sets another theme for this thread that is called the greatest cry baby act of all time. who wastes time crying about what they did wrong to someone 8 years ago. did this lee guy really cause dave roy that much damage when he placed a warrant in nys against dave roy. another thing who you look at the tiny clip that dave roy placed on this thread it is so small and it shows so little about the complete finish of the fight i see why mmaguy30 aka dave roy created this thread and titles it the greatest mma fraud of all time simply because dave roy is hiding the full unprofessional actions that happened to this lee guy. also i met someone last week that was at the weight in for this fight between bobby and warren. and he told me that bobby weighted in 10 lbs heavier than warren and warren could have cared less. also another associate of mine told me that if bobby didn't make it past the first round in this fight he was going to quit the fight because he wasn't feeling good. that makes sense why ref kevin mcdonald changed the actual fight time from 3.55 to 3.30 and why he didn't penalize or disqualify bobby when bobby hit warren through the ropes while warren was outside the ropes. mmaguy30 aka dave roy this information shows me that this thread title could not be named any better for the fraud that you are trying to create here. funny thing i got word 2 weeks ago that this lee guy loves the fact that dave roy is still crying over his legal actions and that weak people only talk about people that embarrass them and cause them legal trouble. in light of that i think we have to find out if dave roy has been arrested yet and why he has failed to do any good in all of this mess that he is in trouble for. go to the greatest mma genius and greatest massachusettes fraud sites and there you'll find the missing pieces that show why mmaguy30 aka dave roy created this thread. peace
1 day ago
bartatua

Edited: 04/22/14 10:24 AM
booby diaz >
1 day ago
VinegarStrokes
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rva -
peacetakker - Hey the reasearch shows that Dave Roy not only is the founder of this forum but he created this thread and he created the user name MMAGUY30. If you read all the comments entered into this thread by MMAGUY30 you'll see that MMAGUY30 aka Dave Roy is the person that has a hard on for the lee guy aka warren. Conscienceless people don't feel anything and they are afraid of everything. peace!

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"
1 for the best Se7en and Brad Pitt quote possible to sum up this thread. Phone Post 3.0
1 day ago
mmaguy30

bostoncremefly - you made me realize why this thread is called the greatest mma fraud of all time being that booby diaz was given an undeserved win. it makes sense that bobby diaz's unprofessional action was an mma fraud. but for mmaguy30 aka dave roy to continue to bash and defraud this lee guy aka warren and brag about posting stolen email items it sets another theme for this thread that is called the greatest cry baby act of all time. who wastes time crying about what they did wrong to someone 8 years ago. did this lee guy really cause dave roy that much damage when he placed a warrant in nys against dave roy. another thing who you look at the tiny clip that dave roy placed on this thread it is so small and it shows so little about the complete finish of the fight i see why mmaguy30 aka dave roy created this thread and titles it the greatest mma fraud of all time simply because dave roy is hiding the full unprofessional actions that happened to this lee guy. also i met someone last week that was at the weight in for this fight between bobby and warren. and he told me that bobby weighted in 10 lbs heavier than warren and warren could have cared less. also another associate of mine told me that if bobby didn't make it past the first round in this fight he was going to quit the fight because he wasn't feeling good. that makes sense why ref kevin mcdonald changed the actual fight time from 3.55 to 3.30 and why he didn't penalize or disqualify bobby when bobby hit warren through the ropes while warren was outside the ropes. mmaguy30 aka dave roy this information shows me that this thread title could not be named any better for the fraud that you are trying to create here. funny thing i got word 2 weeks ago that this lee guy loves the fact that dave roy is still crying over his legal actions and that weak people only talk about people that embarrass them and cause them legal trouble. in light of that i think we have to find out if dave roy has been arrested yet and why he has failed to do any good in all of this mess that he is in trouble for. go to the greatest mma genius and greatest massachusettes fraud sites and there you'll find the missing pieces that show why mmaguy30 aka dave roy created this thread. peace

Please...

tell us more!
23 hours ago
HexRei

lol who the fuck is dave roy anyway? seriously?
22 hours ago
mmaguy30

http://www.amherstmma.com/nesf-instructors/

19 hours ago
bobstager

Warren threw Bobby around. I was there. At the end of the fight Bobby forced Warren out side of the ropes and kept hitting him. Thats not right.
17 hours ago
VinegarStrokes
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bobstager - Warren threw Bobby around. I was there. At the end of the fight Bobby forced Warren out side of the ropes and kept hitting him. Thats not right.
Another first post...

Seriously??? Phone Post 3.0
7 hours ago
mmaguy30

Edited: 04/23/14 9:27 AM
bobstager - Warren threw Bobby around. I was there. At the end of the fight Bobby forced Warren out side of the ropes and kept hitting him. Thats not right.

Hi Bob!

Welcome to the forum!

My name is Dave Lang...

Here is a link to my website, it includes all of my personal information and home address should you ever want to get in touch on a more personal level!

www.davelang.com

7 hours ago
Rabid Bunyip
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something a little odd about MMA Guy and his investment in this thread.

Like a cross between pride and shame. Phone Post 3.0
7 hours ago
mmaguy30

Yea I know...

odd.
7 hours ago
bostoncremefly

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF mmaguy30 aka dave roy has been arrestes yet for his part in the computer crime by creating this thread which is the greatest mma fraud of all time teddy
7 hours ago
mmaguy30

Yes, he was arrested in Albany 6 months ago... he is currently serving his time at the upstate NY correctional facility.
6 hours ago
bostoncremefly

the pictures of this lee guy aka warren on the site greatest massachusettes mma fraud make it obvious why mmaguy30 aka dave roy is upset with the lee guy aka warren. the lee guy blew up dave roys cheating spree in the state of massachusettes. i talked to ring officials all over the country and they said what the bobby diaz guy did when the lee guy was outside of the ropes is a strict violation of the ring rules. and when ref kevin mcdonald didn't penalize or disqualify bobby he failed to do his job. and when ref kevin mcdonald changed the actual time on the fight clock from 3 mins and 55 secs to 3 mins and 30 secs was an act of unprofessional behavior. i didn't say that. the ring officials around the coun try said that when they saw the fight videos. it appears that the only people that don't care to admit what ref kevin mcdonald and bobby diaz did was corrupt are the people that are corrupt just like them. there now it's been said.
6 hours ago
KING Stannis Baratheon

Looks like this thread is finally about to collapse.. Right on OP's head no less. Phone Post 3.0
6 hours ago
guesswhatchickenbutt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - DOES ANYONE KNOW IF mmaguy30 aka dave roy has been arrestes yet for his part in the computer crime by creating this thread which is the greatest mma fraud of all time teddy

Yes. He is posting from a da jail.
6 hours ago
peacetakker

So anyone like many other people on here that say the truth about what the saw is called warren got ya!
6 hours ago
BostonsFinestYea

This thread is a conspiracy against the warren guy and anyone who testifies the facts that support the warren guy. this thread is filled with some strange brew
6 hours ago
civ77
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone want to post some cliffs to this beast of a thread?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.