UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/23/14 10:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KING Stannis Baratheon - Looks like this thread is finally about to collapse.. Right on OP's head no less. Phone Post 3.0

clearly.
4/23/14 10:41 AM
titoruia21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm tito idiot
4/23/14 10:49 AM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliffs:

Years ago some of us encountered a kinda nutty guy named Warren "giant lee" mayone up in New england

He made some pretty crazy martial arts claims. (LONG STORY but funny)

He ended up fighting Bobby Diaz in Boston. Bobby knocked the shit out of him... bad.

Warren maintains that he actually beat bobby, but was disqualified and or cheated when bobby beat him outside the ropes (he got his ass kicked right out of the ring...)

For the next year of so (this was all 2004) he entertained us up in NE with some wacky claims, crazy emails, general fuckery... it was all fun and left alone.

Fast forward 9 years, and I stumble onto his myspace... in it we find that he is training others, named himself a purple belt, and making even more outrageous claims

He claims to be an undercover secret agent for the FBI

He claims he is involved in high level mafia cases

claims to be an assassin/special secret agent

He puts up dozens of videos of him training others

We find he has gotten some of the craziest tattoos you will ever see... including the name and logos of a imaginary fight organization he invented...

I posted the new material and laughs were had

a UG'r contacted him and started receiving the most wacked out emails ever... its then we see this dude is actually batshit crazy.

A bunch of internet white knights get involved becasue it is all so wrong to laugh at this dude.

The thread pretty much dies.

fast forward another year, warren makes a few websites, they are examples of some deep intense insanity... like fucking bars on the windows rubber room batshit crazy.

He starts creating profiles here, posting links to the sites, and having a full on conversation with himself through his multiple identities...

He is still reallllll y hung up on his one and only MMA fight from 10 years ago.

A few white knights show up again to vomit on the thread...

Warren is still talking to himself, thinking we dont know that all these profiles are him... OR suddenly 10 years later a ton of people at a ammy MMA event in a bar in boston remember this 1 fight and are all so pissed off by the disservice done to the fighters, they are now all becoming members of this forum to complain about it... I am not sure which.

Warren in convinced I am a man named Dave Roy.

warren is playing in his own shit.

thats about it.
4/23/14 11:39 AM
dunno1987

Wtf is going on?? Is this thread a conversation between two guys using 10 different accounts????? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:47 PM
bartatua

Sounds like the warren guy is a class act! He got Cheated!!
4/23/14 12:49 PM
uniquetechnique
641 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later
4/23/14 2:11 PM
Whatever Works

Thanks to whoever posted the cliff notes. Saved me reading a thread that looks to have been taken over by crazies. Funny he thinks the poster is Dave Roy. I know only 1 Dave Roy (friend of Kirik) from years back, and the guy is the definition of not to be fucked with, and is a badass. Cool guy, but It would end very badly if this fraud tried to fight Dave. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:12 PM
mmaguy30

Fuck off man, seriously.

DO you HONESTLY think you are going to make me and dozens of others having a little laugh on the internet at this guy, suddenly say "oh my god... this is terrible, I have to stop"

GO moan to someone who gives a fuck about your opinion.

I will tell you I sure dont.

Maybe you and the few other white knight DOUCHEbags can all get together, make your own little thread, and moan to each other there.

You sound like a group of women, that had hot sauce put in your lube.

Fuck off. You dont like whats going on here? Read a different thread.
4/23/14 2:20 PM
WayneGrow

^Just wondering how come you only have 1 pro fight, did you not really like it?

4/23/14 2:23 PM
VinegarStrokes
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KING Stannis Baratheon -
mmaguy30 - Cliffs:

Years ago some of us encountered a kinda nutty guy named Warren "giant lee" mayone up in New england

He made some pretty crazy martial arts claims. (LONG STORY but funny)

He ended up fighting Bobby Diaz in Boston. Bobby knocked the shit out of him... bad.

Warren maintains that he actually beat bobby, but was disqualified and or cheated when bobby beat him outside the ropes (he got his ass kicked right out of the ring...)

For the next year of so (this was all 2004) he entertained us up in NE with some wacky claims, crazy emails, general fuckery... it was all fun and left alone.

Fast forward 9 years, and I stumble onto his myspace... in it we find that he is training others, named himself a purple belt, and making even more outrageous claims

He claims to be an undercover secret agent for the FBI

He claims he is involved in high level mafia cases

claims to be an assassin/special secret agent

He puts up dozens of videos of him training others

We find he has gotten some of the craziest tattoos you will ever see... including the name and logos of a imaginary fight organization he invented...

I posted the new material and laughs were had

a UG'r contacted him and started receiving the most wacked out emails ever... its then we see this dude is actually batshit crazy.

A bunch of internet white knights get involved becasue it is all so wrong to laugh at this dude.

The thread pretty much dies.

fast forward another year, warren makes a few websites, they are examples of some deep intense insanity... like fucking bars on the windows rubber room batshit crazy.

He starts creating profiles here, posting links to the sites, and having a full on conversation with himself through his multiple identities...

He is still reallllll y hung up on his one and only MMA fight from 10 years ago.

A few white knights show up again to vomit on the thread...

Warren is still talking to himself, thinking we dont know that all these profiles are him... OR suddenly 10 years later a ton of people at a ammy MMA event in a bar in boston remember this 1 fight and are all so pissed off by the disservice done to the fighters, they are now all becoming members of this forum to complain about it... I am not sure which.

Warren in convinced I am a man named Dave Roy.

warren is playing in his own shit.

thats about it.
So he's batshit crazy and somehow it seems like a good idea to make a thread geared towards heckling him. Someone you recognise as being mentally unhinged?

Seriously you should go tell some actual adults (outside of MMA) about this story then tell them about the thread you made. I'm sure ordinary decent folks would recognise the decency you possess that continues to elude me. Phone Post 3.0
This guy is trying to train people. He is going to get someone seriously hurt or worse. It is apparent he doesn't know fuck all about any martial arts. He is a danger to people who train with him. Why white knight for a crazy guy who is a fraud? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:39 PM
mmaguy30

WayneGrow - 

GOt my ass beat, but overall it was fun...

I had done some stuff before that and you could call it ammy...

but the real reason it was a pro fight?

At the event, the promoter says to me "you wanna get paid or not get paid" I said "paid"... so I got $100.

BOOM, I am a professional fighter.

Up until a few weeks ago I trained a bunch of guys, I am a pretty decent coach, with a hell of a record as a coach...

I love grappling, and do very well there. Won some fairly large tournys, lost at some too...

I guess I just did not enjoy MMA like I do BJJ, and liked coaching more than fighting.
4/23/14 3:10 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking faggot ass white knights. Go drip your septic vaginas somewhere else.

Nobody cares Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:21 PM
bartatua

The lee guy seems like some1 who whud wanna cleer alla this up

Maybe somei can get he an accnt here to come on? The lee or warren guy could tell us what he thinker
4/23/14 3:39 PM
WayneGrow

mmaguy30 - 
WayneGrow - 

At the event, the promoter says to me "you wanna get paid or not get paid" I said "paid"... so I got $100.

Up until a few weeks ago I trained a bunch of guys, I am a pretty decent coach, with a hell of a record as a coach...

I love grappling, and do very well there. Won some fairly large tournys, lost at some too...

I guess I just did not enjoy MMA like I do BJJ, and liked coaching more than fighting.

Whatever at least you gave it a shot, got to give props for that.  Do what you love. 

4/23/14 3:47 PM
mmaguy30

SMH...

IS there REALLY something terrible going on here KSB?

WE ARE LAUGHING AT A GUY WHO IS NUTTY...

on an internet forum...

pretty much anonymously...

he keeps posting crazy shit...

having a conversation with himself from multiple accounts...

and we laugh and crack jokes.

Did someone beat the shit out of him with a bat and I dont know about it?

Did one of us show up at his work and harass him, cause him to lose his job or some shit?

Did we beat him up on the school bus every day?

There is an obscure forum where a few dozen people are laughing at the crazy actions of a fraud and fruitcake...

THANK GOD good people like you exist!

You can post some mightier and holier than though comments and set the world right!

YOU COULD EVEN STOP US IF YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH!!!

I am glad I live in a world where people like you exist... without you, my god, THE HORROR!

I guess by your standards no one should be allowed to laugh at anyone in the world that does something fucking crazy?

I guess as soon as you decide someone has flipped their shit, no threads should be updated, no more laughs to be had... and if after a year the guy resurfaces and starts making websites and crazy posts we can laugh or point it out to each other...

limp dick.
4/23/14 4:01 PM
mmaguy30

WayneGrow - 
mmaguy30 - 
WayneGrow - 

Whatever at least you gave it a shot, got to give props for that.  Do what you love. 

Yea, it was cool experience, and honestly it helped me a LOT as a coach...

I am a REALLY good corner, like really good.

I wont brag about much, but that is definitely one thing I will brag about.

I love being there for my guys, and cornering them is something I really love. I am a reallly good corner.

Having fought a few times really helps, it gave me insight into what they are going through.

Even if I had never coached, it was awesome as a fan of the sport to experience it like that.

Would be cool to experience a win on a big stage, but at my age, I am fine. I have no regrets.
4/23/14 4:10 PM
DanHendersonsDentures
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be careful there King, if you get MMAguy upset he will go crying to the mods
4/23/14 4:16 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perhaps you all should go down to a homeless shelter and have a ton of laughs at all the pretend war veterans, CIA agents, race car drivers there as well.

I'm surprised more CIA agents aren't down there putting those fuckers in their place trying to take on a title that they had to work so hard to earn.

Seriously, I know it takes virtually no time out of your day to come on here and mess with someone suffering from a mental disorder. But it also takes virtually no time to google and read up on what the person in this case may be suffering from. Dissociative identity disorders are a serious condition usually caused because a person has experienced prolonged, extremely violent and repetitive, physical, sexual, or emotional abuse during childhood.

It amazes me that you see no error in judgment to continuing laughing at someone suffering from
a disability who really can't control themselves. Have you all never met someone who was manic? Have you ever witnessed a mental condition take over a friend, family member or war veteran? It's not cool. It's actually very sad.

What you are doing shows a complete lack of budo and maturity. I would tread extremely light on the fact that you keep boasting being a Relson Gracie Purple Belt. I don't care what your meetings were like in the past, I'm positive he would disassociate himself from you quickly if he knew your MO is to belittle people you are well aware are mentally handicapped. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:39 PM
mmaguy30

oh great... looks who is back.

pretty bitch, you know nothing about Relson, or my relationship with him.

I have talked at length with him about this stuff... he actually told us stories about similar shit in brazil years back and what they did.

It was a bit worse than pointing and laughing on the Internets.

Fuck off dude, have you ever received a warm welcome when you come moaning into one of these threads?
4/23/14 4:39 PM
mmaguy30

DanHendersonsDentures - Be careful there King, if you get MMAguy upset he will go crying to the mods

When have I ever done that?
4/23/14 4:40 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:09 PM
DrBoogerLips
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAguy30, would you fight Mayone if a matchmaker were to set it up?  Similar size and records would make for a fair fight.  I'd pay to see it.  

4/23/14 6:20 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 
WayneGrow - 

What do you mean up until a few weeks ago. What happened?

4/23/14 9:59 PM
mmaguy30

^I sold my gym and am no longer involved with local MMA except with just 2-3 very close friends.
4/23/14 10:04 PM
mmaguy30

DrBoogerLips - 

MMAguy30, would you fight Mayone if a matchmaker were to set it up?  Similar size and records would make for a fair fight.  I'd pay to see it.  

Lol...

First, yes. I would fight him, but,

I weigh 245-255lbs,

he fought Diaz at a ripped 170, and he looks thinner now...

We are FAR from same size.

OUr records are the only thing similar...(lol)

We are both purple belts though! (lol)

I would LOVE a grappling match... that would be awesome and easy to set up. Warren is a purple belt, (he claims) lets have a friendly match... I MUCH prefer we do it in the gi... but if he wears no gi attire and has that silly 2ft too long belt on, I am using it to choke his ass after I use it to throw him...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.