UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/23/14 10:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(I "tucked" against Darrow douchebag comments in 3....2....)
4/24/14 6:51 AM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember the part where I told you 2 I neither give a fuck about or want to hear your opinion?

Seriously, take your moral high ground budo bullshit and shove it up your own ass.

Go create your own thread and bitch about it.

Just fuck off.
4/24/14 1:25 PM
bartatua
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The warren guy needs a thred 2 speak truth 2 power
4/24/14 3:22 PM
Sur2eaL
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this shit. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 3:41 PM
jcblass

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
PrettyBoy - Perhaps you all should go down to a homeless shelter and have a ton of laughs at all the pretend war veterans, CIA agents, race car drivers there as well.

I'm surprised more CIA agents aren't down there putting those fuckers in their place trying to take on a title that they had to work so hard to earn.

Seriously, I know it takes virtually no time out of your day to come on here and mess with someone suffering from a mental disorder. But it also takes virtually no time to google and read up on what the person in this case may be suffering from. Dissociative identity disorders are a serious condition usually caused because a person has experienced prolonged, extremely violent and repetitive, physical, sexual, or emotional abuse during childhood.

It amazes me that you see no error in judgment to continuing laughing at someone suffering from
a disability who really can't control themselves. Have you all never met someone who was manic? Have you ever witnessed a mental condition take over a friend, family member or war veteran? It's not cool. It's actually very sad.

What you are doing shows a complete lack of budo and maturity. I would tread extremely light on the fact that you keep boasting being a Relson Gracie Purple Belt. I don't care what your meetings were like in the past, I'm positive he would disassociate himself from you quickly if he knew your MO is to belittle people you are well aware are mentally handicapped. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed.

The Budo comment is very accurate, I don't know any "coach's" that would advocate this sort of stupidity.

You're meant to be well above this sort of thing MMAguy30. Phone Post 3.0

This is sort of the position i took when this thread first came out. I pointed out that unlike Darrow, Lang, or even Kenueke, this guy isn't around kids, he isn't trying to open a public gym which could harm citizens. He is just a mentally ill guy who happens to have a camera and a computer. I don't see the reason to pursue it to this extent. I totally understood it with Darrow, Lang and Kuenuke, because these people were actively teaching people, specifically children. They needed to be exposed because they had shown themselves to be too unstable or had past criminal histories.

This guy is just in his own little la la land, and should probably be left alone.

With that said, I am fascinated by him, his photos, his embellishments and his view on martial arts. I guess I am conflicted and don't mind reading the thread, but don't understand how someone could make it a point in their life to pursue this guy and go to great lengths to mess with him.
4/24/14 5:04 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass -
KING Stannis Baratheon - 
PrettyBoy - Perhaps you all should go down to a homeless shelter and have a ton of laughs at all the pretend war veterans, CIA agents, race car drivers there as well.

I'm surprised more CIA agents aren't down there putting those fuckers in their place trying to take on a title that they had to work so hard to earn.

Seriously, I know it takes virtually no time out of your day to come on here and mess with someone suffering from a mental disorder. But it also takes virtually no time to google and read up on what the person in this case may be suffering from. Dissociative identity disorders are a serious condition usually caused because a person has experienced prolonged, extremely violent and repetitive, physical, sexual, or emotional abuse during childhood.

It amazes me that you see no error in judgment to continuing laughing at someone suffering from
a disability who really can't control themselves. Have you all never met someone who was manic? Have you ever witnessed a mental condition take over a friend, family member or war veteran? It's not cool. It's actually very sad.

What you are doing shows a complete lack of budo and maturity. I would tread extremely light on the fact that you keep boasting being a Relson Gracie Purple Belt. I don't care what your meetings were like in the past, I'm positive he would disassociate himself from you quickly if he knew your MO is to belittle people you are well aware are mentally handicapped. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed.

The Budo comment is very accurate, I don't know any "coach's" that would advocate this sort of stupidity.

This is sort of the position i took when this thread first came out. I pointed out that unlike Darrow, Lang, or even Kenueke, this guy isn't around kids, he isn't trying to open a public gym which could harm citizens. He is just a mentally ill guy who happens to have a camera and a computer. I don't see the reason to pursue it to this extent. I totally understood it with Darrow, Lang and Kuenuke, because these people were actively teaching people, specifically children. They needed to be exposed because they had shown themselves to be too unstable or had past criminal histories.

This guy is just in his own little la la land, and should probably be left alone.

With that said, I am fascinated by him, his photos, his embellishments and his view on martial arts. I guess I am conflicted and don't mind reading the thread, but don't understand how someone could make it a point in their life to pursue this guy and go to great lengths to mess with him.
Well said Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 6:43 PM
UGCTT croy_00
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - ^I sold my gym and am no longer involved with local MMA except with just 2-3 very close friends.

Ah cool. I hope it was because you wanted too, and not because you had too.

4/24/14 7:10 PM
mmaguy30

UGCTT croy_00 - 
mmaguy30 - ^I sold my gym and am no longer involved with local MMA except with just 2-3 very close friends.

Ah cool. I hope it was because you wanted too, and not because you had too.

I wanted out of it. My own reasons. I own a private military contacting firm and a few other businesses, so I am very busy and dont have time for it.

Thanks though!
4/24/14 7:14 PM
mmaguy30

jcblass - 
KING Stannis Baratheon - 

Agreed.

Just answer me one thing...

PLease.

What am I doing to "pursue this guy and go to great lengths to mess with him"

You do know that at NO point have I ever contacted him, called him, traveled to see him, emailed him, texted him... NOTHING.

The ONLY thing I have done is post some pics, that HE posted publicly online..

the same with a few videos

a few screen caps of a website where he claims to be a secret spy and assassin for the FBI...

That was all done a YEAR+ ago...

since I have just conversed with other UG'rs here, and ended up responding to douches like prettybitch, (who every few months when he sees another bitch act like him likes to chime in)

So again, please show me what I, or others are doing that could be called " make it a point in their life to pursue this guy and go to great lengths to mess with him."
4/24/14 7:18 PM
4pdboxing
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliff notes*
4/24/14 7:29 PM
king81

The suspense is killing me!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 7:36 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Cliffs:

Years ago some of us encountered a kinda nutty guy named Warren "giant lee" mayone up in New england

He made some pretty crazy martial arts claims. (LONG STORY but funny)

He ended up fighting Bobby Diaz in Boston. Bobby knocked the shit out of him... bad.

Warren maintains that he actually beat bobby, but was disqualified and or cheated when bobby beat him outside the ropes (he got his ass kicked right out of the ring...)

For the next year of so (this was all 2004) he entertained us up in NE with some wacky claims, crazy emails, general fuckery... it was all fun and left alone.

Fast forward 9 years, and I stumble onto his myspace... in it we find that he is training others, named himself a purple belt, and making even more outrageous claims

He claims to be an undercover secret agent for the FBI

He claims he is involved in high level mafia cases

claims to be an assassin/special secret agent

He puts up dozens of videos of him training others

We find he has gotten some of the craziest tattoos you will ever see... including the name and logos of a imaginary fight organization he invented...

I posted the new material and laughs were had

a UG'r contacted him and started receiving the most wacked out emails ever... its then we see this dude is actually batshit crazy.

A bunch of internet white knights get involved becasue it is all so wrong to laugh at this dude.

The thread pretty much dies.

fast forward another year, warren makes a few websites, they are examples of some deep intense insanity... like fucking bars on the windows rubber room batshit crazy.

He starts creating profiles here, posting links to the sites, and having a full on conversation with himself through his multiple identities...

He is still reallllll y hung up on his one and only MMA fight from 10 years ago.

A few white knights show up again to vomit on the thread...

Warren is still talking to himself, thinking we dont know that all these profiles are him... OR suddenly 10 years later a ton of people at a ammy MMA event in a bar in boston remember this 1 fight and are all so pissed off by the disservice done to the fighters, they are now all becoming members of this forum to complain about it... I am not sure which.

Warren in convinced I am a man named Dave Roy.

warren is playing in his own shit.

thats about it.

summary

4/24/14 7:45 PM
Ben Saunders
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My goal in life from this day forward is achieve the honor of being this thread titles "That Guy" award! :) Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 7:53 PM
PrettyBoy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -
jcblass - 
KING Stannis Baratheon - 

Agreed.

Just answer me one thing...

PLease.

What am I doing to "pursue this guy and go to great lengths to mess with him"

You do know that at NO point have I ever contacted him, called him, traveled to see him, emailed him, texted him... NOTHING.

The ONLY thing I have done is post some pics, that HE posted publicly online..

the same with a few videos

a few screen caps of a website where he claims to be a secret spy and assassin for the FBI...

That was all done a YEAR+ ago...

since I have just conversed with other UG'rs here, and ended up responding to douches like prettybitch, (who every few months when he sees another bitch act like him likes to chime in)

So again, please show me what I, or others are doing that could be called " make it a point in their life to pursue this guy and go to great lengths to mess with him."
You seem very upset... You should prob go grapple someone you outweigh by 50lbs plus pounds, in a gi of course, to ensure your fat ass has grips to neutralize any speed advantage your opponent will have and use that as a crutch to validate your low self esteem for the day. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 8:17 PM
Tuefel Hunden
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

intradasting

4/24/14 9:23 PM
VinegarStrokes
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders - My goal in life from this day forward is achieve the honor of being this thread titles "That Guy" award! :) Phone Post 3.0

Only homos and girls use :)

KIDDING please don't kick my ass.

4/25/14 6:55 AM
mmaguy30

lol at me being "upset"

wont answer the questions though?

Like I said, please... fuck off. you are not wanted here.
4/25/14 9:20 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ you fucks shitting in this thread. You're fucking morbidly enjoying it just like the rest of us, yet you talk about some moral high ground you're on. That's why you're sticking around.

fuck off.

4/25/14 9:22 AM
BriggsSeekins
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt Lee wants this thread to "fuck off" since he was the one who revived it by making up a collection of sock puppet accounts and linking to his two hilarious websites.

4/25/14 11:27 AM
mmaguy30

lol at the internet morality police.
4/25/14 1:52 PM
mmaguy30

KING Stannis Baratheon... suddenly it makes sense.

Now I remember you...

fucking loser.

had to make yet another screen name huh?
4/25/14 2:46 PM
mmaguy30

lol... you find one single mod that will say I have EVER contacted them to complain about any of you buthurt douchbage trolls.

Never 1 single time.

THe MULTIPLE times you have been banned have been a direct result off your stupidity, ignorance, trolling, and general fuckery.

You pop into threads to harass me, and catch a shit ton of vote downs, because its not just me you are insulting with your bullshit...

But again... PLEASE... if there is a mod on this site I have EVER contacted to complain about another poster... please speak up.
4/25/14 3:10 PM
DeuceDroppin

Is this that ice road trucker wanna be, loser? Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 3:13 PM
mmaguy30

This is the King of England loser
4/25/14 3:35 PM
BassAssassin
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jees guys get off mmaguy and get a life! He served our forum a great purpose. So butthurt faggots it's time to leave. You really served no purpose to begin with. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.