UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/25/14 7:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - All these little creepers that pop up randomly on these threads are funny, sad, and pathetic all at the same time. They always wait till the most odd and random times to pop up. I've also noticed that they won't say anything until a few of them post. It's like they get this nerd courage from each other then they just let it all out in these pathetic, emotional posts that no one understands. The sad thing is that they seem to relate the being picked on to their own lives, yet they can't seem to grasp how much these fraud assholes deserve it. It's like they are so hurt themselves, that they can't differentiate a fraud being called out online, from real life bullies that pick on them. Very weird. Phone Post 3.0

THIS^

Furthermore, they fail over and over to point out what it is that we are doing that is so horrid...

we are small group of people conversing and having laughs over something that we find funny...

They act like we are throwing rocks at these freaks as they ride by on their bikes...

Perfectly acceptable for them to insult us (me) directly, actually communicating directly to us their negative thoughts and opinions, insults, etc... but not right for us to talk among ourselves about something we find distasteful or funny...

Funny the karma system... the majority of the white nights have negative vote up scores. Very Telling.
4/25/14 7:38 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - yea, and if I had done that you would be right.
He's correct..it's just what he said has nothing to do with you.

Funny how the losers on here attack people over and over based on lies, yet are sympathetic towards these fake fighters that are being called out for their lies. Gotta love the safety of the internet, where every nerd can be a total keyboard bad ass. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 8:07 PM
Weidman_Is_A_GOD
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 

Funny how the losers on here attack people over and over based on lies, yet are sympathetic towards these fake fighters that are being called out for their lies. Gotta love the safety of the internet, where every nerd can be a total keyboard bad ass. Phone Post 3.0

You missed a spot on mmaguy's dick go back to polishing that dick you ladyboy.

I just get some laughs out of making fun of this fatty who got ko years ago and thinks he's an actual pro fighter.

Its so fucking pathetic.
4/25/14 8:52 PM
DeuceDroppin

Weidman_Is_A_GOD -
DeuceDroppin - 

You missed a spot on mmaguy's dick go back to polishing that dick you ladyboy.

I just get some laughs out of making fun of this fatty who got ko years ago and thinks he's an actual pro fighter.

Its so fucking pathetic.
Why don't you come out of hiding bad ass? Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 9:39 PM
DanHendersonsDentures
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 

Oh so him saying he had a couple fights on a army base and used them as ammy/pro fights. Yet cant remember the names or dates these "fights" happen has nothing to do with him?

If these fake fighters you search and destroy had that same story, you would chew them up and spit them out. However since its you that is saying it, its gotta be true right?
4/26/14 8:28 AM
DeuceDroppin

BengalWACO -
mmaguy30 - LOL...

I got my ass knocked the FUCK out by Jared (may he RIP)

I love how that fact somehow makes me a fraud myself...or a pussy.

ohhhh hummm.

I guess I am fat now too? 2nd person in 2 pages to say that...

huh...I didn't know I was fat... I didnt think I was fat, weird. Is there any pics of me on here where I look fat?

ANYhow, this thread has once again gone to shit due to these limp dicked trolls.

And we have not heard form Warren or any of his other 30 personalities in a bit, so this is really not fun anymore. I hope warren comes back. His bullshit is at least fun to read.

Briggs, I will point out that Warren is ALSO form upstate NY, wtf are you guys putting in the water up there?!?!

IMO MMAGUY along with Briggs, etc. are doing a justice for those who spend their hard earned money to train MMA and are entitled to learn from a qualified sensei. The way some of you guys are making it is as if they are "bullying" the mentally Ill, child molestors and the etc. I would question your motives in doingso. Anyway, if Mayone is mentally I'll to the extent of ruining and stealing from others he needs to be outed and put somewhere safe until meds or what not can get this gentleman correct. In the meantime... piss off.
Your logic and reason is not welcome here!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 8:53 AM
mmaguy30
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how they act like I am braggin about being a baddass pro fighter.

I think the only people that EVER bring it up are these guys.

But again their logic is confusing, is there a certain number of pro fights you should have AND win before getting a green name? SHould my green name be a super light color with little white stripes cuz I lost a fight?

Did I someplace brag about being a badass and I dont remember it?

damn it sucks that these limp dicks screw up these threads like this. It was fun... fun laughing at someone doing something funny and stupid, now we have to wade through the keyboard puke from these cocksuckers.
4/26/14 9:37 AM
HexRei

You are a fucking moron, dude. Go away.
4/26/14 10:13 AM
HexRei

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
HexRei - You are a fucking moron, dude. Go away.
I'm speechless kid.. You win! Phone Post 3.0

If only you were.

You really should shut the fuck up, though. You have no idea what you're talking about.
4/26/14 10:15 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do you like trolling? I've always wondered that. What do you get out of it? I've been internetting since ndlc and I've never understood it. What are you lacking in life that that somehow gives you pleasure? Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 10:18 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inb4 not trolling Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 10:37 AM
mmaguy30

Edited: 04/26/14 10:41 AM
KING Stannis Baratheon - On a serious note is this thread mentality a sentiment America in general shares?

In Australia, if this site was based in Australia it would be reported and this thread would be removed at once.

We have strict rules on this sort of online behaviour.. Gladly so. Phone Post 3.0

Then I encourage you to spend more time on Aussy websites.

There will be little chance of your delicate sensibilities being damaged or offended.

Its kind of a "if you dont like it here then fuck off" sort of thing.

And I love the "parading yourself as a pro fighter" comment

You really are not that bright are you?
4/26/14 11:52 AM
HexRei

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
mmaguy30 -
KING Stannis Baratheon - On a serious note is this thread mentality a sentiment America in general shares?

In Australia, if this site was based in Australia it would be reported and this thread would be removed at once.

We have strict rules on this sort of online behaviour.. Gladly so. Phone Post 3.0

There will be little chance of your delicate sensibilities being damaged or offended.

You have it confused my dear boy.. My feelings aren't in the least bit roused by this thread.

It wasn't almost like this here though.. Recently Charlotte Dawson killed herself over trolls/bully's and to be honest less was said collectively about her on twitter than has been said about Lee in this thread.

I'm certain the people heckling her didn't think their comments would culminate into something as regrettable as that happen but everyone has a breaking point and those with mental health issues are usually far more easily affected.

That's just one of a number of cases so I think it was a good move by the Australian Government to hold people accountable for their comments in cases like this. Phone Post 3.0

How fucked up is it that you are calling the frauds the victims because people are spreading the word about their blatant lies?
4/26/14 12:04 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

You totally dodged my question. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 12:08 PM
PeteSamone

I was wondering why the referee gave the fight to bobby diaz after bobby diaz struck warren mayone when he was outside the ropes? Didn't make any sense to me. It's best to stay away from people like that!
4/26/14 12:13 PM
mmaguy30

PeteSamone - I was wondering why the referee gave the fight to bobby diaz after bobby diaz struck warren mayone when he was outside the ropes? Didn't make any sense to me. It's best to stay away from people like that!

PERFECT timing.
4/26/14 12:18 PM
mmaguy30

KSB

I dont see anything wrong with that email I sent a YEAR+ ago.

It was polite, respectful and nothing wrong.

He has made claims, publicly... lots of them. He is teaching others, he is defrauding others. I asked him to come join us and explain himself.

If he was living a life of solitude asking no one to contact him and asking for privacy, it would be a different story.

I can honestly say you are harassing me far more than I harassed Warren.

But seriously dude. You are a goddamn pussy. Stop your fucking moaning and move on.

You contribute NOTHING here. You are not wanted here. you are simply a fucking annoyance. Move along. You clearly dont like whats going on... fuck off then. You act like a fucking douchebag in this thread, fucking go away.

Loser fuck.
4/26/14 12:19 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Still didn't answer my question. Every thread I see you post in you're attacking people. You're a troll. What do you get out of it is all I'm asking? Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 12:26 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

KING Stannis Baratheon - 
guesswhatchickenbutt - Still didn't answer my question. Every thread I see you post in you're attacking people. You're a troll. What do you get out of it is all I'm asking? Phone Post 3.0
Every thread attacking people? Really post some evidence. Phone Post 3.0

np:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2296599/Malaysian-Flight-with-239-people-Disappeared-/?&page=1
4/26/14 12:30 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

and you still dodge the question.
4/26/14 12:52 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

BengalWACO - It is there. I just checked.. good day

^

You know what's funny about trolls like you KSB? You remain COMPLETELY anonymous. You never, EVER show your identity online. That's fine, but what it tells me is that you probably don't have a job and are pretty much a big flapping pussy. That's how you get so many posts and engage in general faggotry.
PLEASE show me your badass check stub.

You don't do shit except internet. Admit it.

The question is why? What do you get out of negative reactions on the internet?
4/26/14 1:01 PM
mmaguy30

This fuck has been banned several times.

There is a reason for that.

He is a fucking douche.

I will admit I totally forgot calling him a clown in that email... regardless, the one time I contact him was to ask him to join the discussion, KSB the faggot troll acts like I go by his house and kick his ass in front of his girlfriend every day.

My vote is cast. IF for no reason other than him fucking up yet another great thread.
4/26/14 1:15 PM
VinegarStrokes
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeteSamone - I was wondering why the referee gave the fight to bobby diaz after bobby diaz struck warren mayone when he was outside the ropes? Didn't make any sense to me. It's best to stay away from people like that!
Oh wow another first post. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:18 PM
VinegarStrokes
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KING Stannis Baratheon -
HexRei -
KING Stannis Baratheon - 
mmaguy30 -

You have it confused my dear boy.. My feelings aren't in the least bit roused by this thread.

It wasn't almost like this here though.. Recently Charlotte Dawson killed herself over trolls/bully's and to be honest less was said collectively about her on twitter than has been said about Lee in this thread.

I'm certain the people heckling her didn't think their comments would culminate into something as regrettable as that happen but everyone has a breaking point and those with mental health issues are usually far more easily affected.

That's just one of a number of cases so I think it was a good move by the Australian Government to hold people accountable for their comments in cases like this. Phone Post 3.0

How fucked up is it that you are calling the frauds the victims because people are spreading the word about their blatant lies?
Has this "fraud" harmed anyone?

There's plenty of delusional people in the world but it's not Phil or anyone else's job to expose them unless they are a clear and present danger to the community.

I thought you were a UNI kid but you don't seem to make the connection with the threads' subject and an obvious mental health issue. Phone Post 3.0
So a guy who has no real martial arts skills or training trying to train people isn't a danger?

These people are a clear danger to their communities. And your failure to see that is astounding. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:25 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Lol, where's your evidence. Pretty amazing accomplishments with no evidence. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.