UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/26/14 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
guesswhatchickenbutt
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and you still dodge the question.
4/26/14 12:52 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BengalWACO - It is there. I just checked.. good day

^

You know what's funny about trolls like you KSB? You remain COMPLETELY anonymous. You never, EVER show your identity online. That's fine, but what it tells me is that you probably don't have a job and are pretty much a big flapping pussy. That's how you get so many posts and engage in general faggotry.
PLEASE show me your badass check stub.

You don't do shit except internet. Admit it.

The question is why? What do you get out of negative reactions on the internet?
4/26/14 1:01 PM
mmaguy30
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fuck has been banned several times.

There is a reason for that.

He is a fucking douche.

I will admit I totally forgot calling him a clown in that email... regardless, the one time I contact him was to ask him to join the discussion, KSB the faggot troll acts like I go by his house and kick his ass in front of his girlfriend every day.

My vote is cast. IF for no reason other than him fucking up yet another great thread.
4/26/14 1:15 PM
VinegarStrokes
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeteSamone - I was wondering why the referee gave the fight to bobby diaz after bobby diaz struck warren mayone when he was outside the ropes? Didn't make any sense to me. It's best to stay away from people like that!
Oh wow another first post. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:18 PM
VinegarStrokes
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KING Stannis Baratheon -
HexRei -
KING Stannis Baratheon - 
mmaguy30 -
KING Stannis Baratheon - On a serious note is this thread mentality a sentiment America in general shares?

In Australia, if this site was based in Australia it would be reported and this thread would be removed at once.

We have strict rules on this sort of online behaviour.. Gladly so. Phone Post 3.0

Then I encourage you to spend more time on Aussy websites.

There will be little chance of your delicate sensibilities being damaged or offended.

Its kind of a "if you dont like it here then fuck off" sort of thing.

And I love the "parading yourself as a pro fighter" comment

You really are not that bright are you?
You have it confused my dear boy.. My feelings aren't in the least bit roused by this thread.

It wasn't almost like this here though.. Recently Charlotte Dawson killed herself over trolls/bully's and to be honest less was said collectively about her on twitter than has been said about Lee in this thread.

I'm certain the people heckling her didn't think their comments would culminate into something as regrettable as that happen but everyone has a breaking point and those with mental health issues are usually far more easily affected.

That's just one of a number of cases so I think it was a good move by the Australian Government to hold people accountable for their comments in cases like this. Phone Post 3.0

How fucked up is it that you are calling the frauds the victims because people are spreading the word about their blatant lies?
Has this "fraud" harmed anyone?

There's plenty of delusional people in the world but it's not Phil or anyone else's job to expose them unless they are a clear and present danger to the community.

I thought you were a UNI kid but you don't seem to make the connection with the threads' subject and an obvious mental health issue. Phone Post 3.0
So a guy who has no real martial arts skills or training trying to train people isn't a danger?

These people are a clear danger to their communities. And your failure to see that is astounding. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:25 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Lol, where's your evidence. Pretty amazing accomplishments with no evidence. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:28 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Did you get that money from your parents? Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:34 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

What do you suggest? Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:34 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Did you get it from your parents is still in question Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:38 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Also you still haven't answered my questions about being a troll. I'm genuinely curious from a psychological standpoint. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:42 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Nah. I don't believe shit online typically. You still didn't answer my questions. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:43 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Trying to look like the good guy now eh? Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 1:59 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Kiddo. Heheh. Typical troll talk. Sorry, I'm not stupid. I don't give a fuck what you have . I do think you got it from your parents though. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 2:04 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

AND you get off on trolling. Funny how you've never answered the basic questions. Let's look at your mental stability. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 2:14 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Please answer my questions. I'm very curious. Phone Post 3.0
4/26/14 3:03 PM
mmaguy30
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, we are not gone, we think you are a fucking douchebag fucking off in a thread we dont want you to keep fucking up..

THere is simple proof he has students, HE IS TEACHING THEM FUCKED UP SHIT IN THE VIDEOS HE POSTED!

Just fuck off man...

As to your financial claims, I believe you do have a way to "prove" those amounts.... this is "proof" of nothing, and as my esteemed colleague above cites, could of easily come from your parents, but wealth is not some sort of proof that you are NOT a douche, However if having a few bucks is proof to YOU that a person is superior, based on the amounts you have described, I win. In fact, I win BIG time... so fuck off.

Seriously man, you seem intelligent enough, just move along. Go troll someone else. I really have no interest in your opinions here, and your just cluttering the thread with your bullshit and garbage. You sound like a cunt the more you speak. Do yourself a favor and go away. DO US a favor and go away. PLEASE.
4/26/14 11:43 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt

You still haven't answered my questions about being a troll. What do you get out of it. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 7:33 AM
mmaguy30

Buh Bye.
4/27/14 10:15 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Later. Let me know when you want to answer the questions. I won't hold my breath. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 10:49 AM
Tiresias
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have to admit there is something pathological about conducting internet witchhunts as a passtime, regardless of how you justify them.

4/27/14 10:57 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt

Not really. Check out bullshido.net. that's all they do and most of them are black belts in something. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 11:03 AM
RonDonavon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as an official i ruled the videos tapes that were presented regarding the fight bobby diaz vs warren mayone and it was clear that both bobby diaz and referee kevin macdonald were in violation. we use the tapes for educational purposes. this type of violation happens often but it's not tolerated Ron
4/27/14 11:25 AM
Tiresias
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guesswhatchickenbutt - Not really. Check out bullshido.net. that's all they do and most of them are black belts in something. Phone Post 3.0

How does that show that pouring huge amounts of time and energy into internet witchhunts isn't pathological?

4/27/14 2:44 PM
bobstager

I just reviewed The Greatest MMA Genius of all time. That is perhaps the most incredible, genius and funny stuff that I've ever seen. lol
4/27/14 3:05 PM
peacetakker

MMAGUY30 who's real name is Dave Roy from Amherst, Massachusettes. Dave listed stolen email items to create this thread on this forum. Dave knew that he was creating an act of Fraud that involved an MMA Fighter, so Dave came up with the title Greatest MMA Fraud to further defraud a fight that was a violation toward warren mayone. In return warren mayone and his attorney brought legal charges against the fraud violation. And warren mayone was was acknowledged and awarded by the Athletic Commission-Common Wealth of Massachusettes. And I just saw The Greatest Massachusettes MMA Fraud of all time there are arrest warrants for Davy Roy and Dakota Dunn for computer fraud etc. I did watch the 3 fight videos of Bobby Diaz and Warren Mayone that are on-line. Yes It's obvious that Bobby Diaz and the Referee were not resonsible in both their actions. I'm just wondering has Dave Roy and Dakota Dunn been arrest yet?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.