UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/29/14 7:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no, we asked you several times to leave this thread.

If you want to debate something, go make a thread... I'll see you there.
4/29/14 10:41 AM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sure they will all welcome the chance to join you.

Please stop trolling and posting in this thread.

THanks!
4/29/14 11:32 AM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KING Stannis Baratheon -
mmaguy30 - no, we asked you several times to leave this thread.

If you want to debate something, go make a thread... I'll see you there.
While the idea of making my own kick ass thread does seem appealing the problem with that is everyone I want to reach happens to be in this thread. Phone Post 3.0
Here you go "Atkinson", I went ahead and started the thread for you. It's titled:
"How many times can you make new accts after ban?" Phone Post 3.0
4/29/14 12:11 PM
DeuceDroppin

KING Stannis Baratheon -
mmaguy30 - KING Stannis Baratheon... suddenly it makes sense.

Now I remember you...

fucking loser.

had to make yet another screen name huh?

Correct!

You really are dense to take so long to work something so obvious out.. I was starting to wonder when the penny would drop.. if ever!

Btw you lied earlier when you said you dont call on admins to freeze people because thats exactly what happened last time.. frozen because you got upset.. not because of vote downs. Further testament to your child like sensitivities

Without a doubt you would have to be the most hypocritical online bully ive come across.. making threads to rubbish people but the moment people question your motives you start throwing little tantrums and telling people to fuck off.

Its time for you to grow up.

Get cracking.

Making sure there is no edit here. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/14 12:15 PM
mmaguy30

I am betting you often find yourself in situations where people really would rather you were not around.

Atkinson, I do remember you now... I kept thinking you were the KOE turd... Deuce reminded me.

You have been banned from here for being a douche at least once... what the fuck is wrong with you?
4/29/14 12:29 PM
mmaguy30

when did I do that?

serious man, you are a fucking loser, go away.

If you dont like threads like this, dont post, dont read...

the first 20 pages are people all saying "in" because they find these threads fun...

most leave when douchebags like you come along.

if you are serisou about making the internet a safer friendlier place.. go start a thread and complain about this stuff... I am sure it will hit 400 pages and be full of hilarity and fun...

but seriously, fuck off out of this one. you are an annoying troll that has been banned for being an annoying troll and we dont want to read your bullshit here.
4/29/14 12:49 PM
DeuceDroppin

KING Stannis Baratheon - Hopefully Kirik will have a read of this thread and see the same things that I did and realise it has no place here. Phone Post 3.0
Dear dumb ass,
Unlike yourself Kirik is a real martial artist, and not some internet troll. Considering the fact that these threads are not only funny, but also a service to the Mma/BJJ community, as well as the fact that he has supported them over the years, I'm pretty sure that your previously banned dumb ass is barking up the wrong tree. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/14 12:51 PM
DeuceDroppin

KING Stannis Baratheon - Hopefully Kirik will have a read of this thread and see the same things that I did and realise it has no place here. Phone Post 3.0
AND your dumb ass obviously didn't even read this thread as you had no clue that the fraud here is posting under numerous fake accounts, AND that he is also the one that re-upped the thread and posted his insane web sites. Moron Phone Post 3.0
4/29/14 1:39 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And he's gone... lol.
4/29/14 1:48 PM
DeuceDroppin

DanHendersonsDentures - DeuceDroppin just curious, why is it you respond and get more upset by the troll shit than mmaguy? Id get maybe saying your two cents about how you support this shit, but you are on every page talking shit to anyone who doesnt agree with mmaguy.
Not upset at all, it's just really annoying when these same trolls fuck up these threads year after year after year. I'm pretty much sticking up for the thread and what is going on. Since Mmaguy is usually the one being attacked, I guess that's what I usually end up responding to. So basically, I think these threads are hilarious, that they do a GREAT service to the Mma/BJJ community, AND that they are hilarious, as in some of the most epic threads on here. Did I already mention that? I have run many of these trolls off of these threads, and this latest one is now my latest example. Did I mention that I think these threads are hilarious and I don't want them to go away because a handful of pedo sympathizing dicks constantly try to troll and ruin them? Fair enough? Phone Post 3.0
4/29/14 3:15 PM
mmaguy30

buh bye KING Stannis Baratheon

buh bye.
4/29/14 4:44 PM
Tiresias
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galt - Tess is gay as fuck and if you garner criticism from that faggot you probably should do some introspection.

On a side note. Fuck you you hermaphrodite hypocrite.

Galt, you are weird, hateful, and disturbing.  Don't stalk me you creep.

4/30/14 2:58 AM
Gustafsson Broke Bones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so, which screen names are being used by Midget Lee?
4/30/14 4:03 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gustafsson Broke Bones - so, which screen names are being used by Midget Lee?
Mmaguy30

Could you imagine that? We could make a fucking movie. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/14 6:45 AM
mmaguy30

huh?
4/30/14 7:52 AM
Ryan Black
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, it was difficult reading more of Atkinson's BS on the sidelines... glad he's gone (again).

Dude almost killed this thread entirely. Thank goodness for Sensei Iron Claw Giant Warren Lee Mayone and his multiple accounts randomly chiming-in.

I'd have lost it listening to nothing but Atkinson drone-on about truthfully stupid, trivial, thread-derailing horse shit... it was so bad, I couldn't even find it within myself to come back and honor my role of "Diplomat To The Tards." He was just that bad... I'm sorry. Bye bye, Atkinson. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/14 10:49 AM
Blazing Knees

peacetakker - MMAGUY30 who's real name is Dave Roy from Amherst, Massachusettes. Dave listed stolen email items to create this thread on this forum. Dave knew that he was creating an act of Fraud that involved an MMA Fighter, so Dave came up with the title Greatest MMA Fraud to further defraud a fight that was a violation toward warren mayone. In return warren mayone and his attorney brought legal charges against the fraud violation. And warren mayone was was acknowledged and awarded by the Athletic Commission-Common Wealth of Massachusettes. And I just saw The Greatest Massachusettes MMA Fraud of all time there are arrest warrants for Davy Roy and Dakota Dunn for computer fraud etc. I did watch the 3 fight videos of Bobby Diaz and Warren Mayone that are on-line. Yes It's obvious that Bobby Diaz and the Referee were not resonsible in both their actions. I'm just wondering has Dave Roy and Dakota Dunn been arrest yet?

Has that Dave Roy from Amherst been caught yet?

Damn he sounds dangerous-hey what did warren get 'acknowledged and awarded' anyways? Did he get a big trophy or a new set of Ginsu knives? Serious, this is bothering me

4/30/14 1:58 PM
jonclemones1212

Up until 2005 I lived next to warren mayone for 11 years. The way you are talking about him makes it seem that he really pissed you off, apparently because the things that you write about him are way off. Strange how it looks like this forum is to vent a loss that you are not being clear about. I saw warren 2 weeks ago. Not sure if he knows about this forum. It seemed like he doesn't to me
4/30/14 3:04 PM
Blazing Knees

jonclemones1212 - Up until 2005 I lived next to warren mayone for 11 years. The way you are talking about him makes it seem that he really pissed you off, apparently because the things that you write about him are way off. Strange how it looks like this forum is to vent a loss that you are not being clear about. I saw warren 2 weeks ago. Not sure if he knows about this forum. It seemed like he doesn't to me

As teh worms turns...

I'm happy I waited until the last page to jump in on this

4/30/14 3:18 PM
Gustafsson Broke Bones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All of these new names posting in the same thread...

Isn't there a way to see if names are posting from same ip address?
4/30/14 4:25 PM
mmaguy30

Lol... you think there is a chance they are not?
5/1/14 10:44 AM
amherstraven668

Hey I've been watch reading this thread for the last 2 months. What it all boils down to is Dave Roy aka MMAGUY30 has to sign up to fight this Warren Mayone aka Lee. If Dave Roy continues to avoid signing up to fight Warren Mayone we all are going to keep believing that Dave Roy is too afraid of Warren Mayone to fight him. If Dave Roy aka MMAGUY30 believed all of the smack that he has been saying about Warren Mayone he would of signed up to fight Warren Mayone a couple years back when all of this nit picking dispute came aboard. Until Dave Roy signs on to fight Warren Mayone in an MMA Match this Forum Thread and Dave Roy are going to appear as the Greatest MMA Fraud of all time. Any one can talk smack but at some point of time it needs to be backed up or it will appear as just bad mouthing with no truth behind the smack.
5/1/14 11:04 AM
BassAssassin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol calm down warren Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 11:14 AM
BassAssassin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I said calm down warren! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 11:22 AM
mmaguy30

Can I get a mod to change my name to "mmaguy aka dave roy"

its crazy how every new member is from the Boston area, knows Giant Lee, and call me mmaguy aka dave roy...

wierd.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.