UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

4/27/14 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiresias -
DeuceDroppin - 
Tiresias -

I've only read the first few posts and last couple pages, but this is getting very weird.

Then maybe you should read more before interjecting your stupid fucking opinions that no one cares about. Phone Post 3.0

I've seen plenty of these threads; nothing is going to change my view that this sort of thing is pathological.  Though I admit, your articulate and thoughtful posts have come close to swaying me at times. LOL

What is there to articulate or to be thoughtful about when making comments about what a fucking idiot you are? You are one of the same morons that randomly jumps on these threads over and over when they slow down to make stupid fucking troll comments and to act all high and mighty, yet you even admit that you haven't read it. Although you think it's cool to try and act like mr sophisticated, the fact is that you are a fucking idiot, and that's about as thoughtful as you deserve...dumb shit. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 6:18 PM
Tiresias
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well you somehow manage to be thoughtful and articulate in spite of the completely juvenile nature of your what you're saying, which you have to admit is quite a feat.  But for some reason instead of satisfaction, you are in a state of anger and agitation. If there is something bothering you I would be glad to lend you an ear.  Sometimes talking about your troubles makes you feel a lot better.

4/27/14 7:16 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well this thread turned into a parade of faggot. I'm out. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 9:01 PM
DeuceDroppin

Tiresias -

Well you somehow manage to be thoughtful and articulate in spite of the completely juvenile nature of your what you're saying, which you have to admit is quite a feat.  But for some reason instead of satisfaction, you are in a state of anger and agitation. If there is something bothering you I would be glad to lend you an ear.  Sometimes talking about your troubles makes you feel a lot better.

Awesome bro! When you can take a break from your poetry club, please pm me your contact information. I appreciate the offer for help. Please send me your contact info ASAP, as I'm really reaching out here. Thanks fag. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/14 9:43 PM
Shifter

I am not fully up to speed on this thread, but there is absolutely no doubt from the posts on these last two pages that there are multiple accounts at work here. You cant fake that level of odd syntax Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 6:51 AM
mmaguy30
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiresias - 
guesswhatchickenbutt - Not really. Check out bullshido.net. that's all they do and most of them are black belts in something. Phone Post 3.0

How does that show that pouring huge amounts of time and energy into internet witchhunts isn't pathological?

"pouring huge amounts of time and energy"

Please... show me an example of that.
4/28/14 7:21 AM
mmaguy30
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RonDonavon - as an official i ruled the videos tapes that were presented regarding the fight bobby diaz vs warren mayone and it was clear that both bobby diaz and referee kevin macdonald were in violation. we use the tapes for educational purposes. this type of violation happens often but it's not tolerated Ron

could you please tell us more?

do you have actual video TAPES?

I am fascinated...
4/28/14 7:55 AM
Tiresias
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
Tiresias -

Awesome bro! When you can take a break from your poetry club, please pm me your contact information. I appreciate the offer for help. Please send me your contact info ASAP, as I'm really reaching out here. Thanks fag. Phone Post 3.0
Are you being sarcastic? Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 7:58 AM
Tiresias

mmaguy30 -
Tiresias - 
guesswhatchickenbutt - Not really. Check out bullshido.net. that's all they do and most of them are black belts in something. Phone Post 3.0

How does that show that pouring huge amounts of time and energy into internet witchhunts isn't pathological?

Your witch hunt threads on the UG would be an example.

Look, you're getting the same feedback from a lot of people. You can choose to take it in or not, but you're not going to argue your way out of the negative impression you make on a lot of people with this stuff. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 8:11 AM
JuicedBeast
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 11:27 AM
mmaguy30

Tiresias - 
mmaguy30 -
Tiresias - 

Look, you're getting the same feedback from a lot of people. You can choose to take it in or not, but you're not going to argue your way out of the negative impression you make on a lot of people with this stuff. Phone Post 3.0

I'm getting the same feedback from a few trolls who hate me and have said this same bullshit in the past.

I ask the same question over and over, and none of you reply...

"how is taking a few moments to post a few sentences a day to an internet msg board "pouring huge amounts of time and energy" into these "witchhunts"

witchhunts that bye the way have closed down a few of these guys that were actually taking money from people in a sport MANY of us love and dont want to see fucked up by these frauds...

You shopw me what I do that takes "huge" amounts of time...

It takes me a few seconds to type out a post, or a screen cap, or to do a google search and remark on something funy I find...

let me put it in context for you... you've posted what, 3 times to this thread all with something negative to say?

By your logic I can now accuse you of spending all your time and devoting huge amounts of energy to harassing us.
4/28/14 12:14 PM
BriggsSeekins
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread would have died off a long time ago if not for 1. Self-righteous internet white knights and 2. The multiple sock puppet accounts that sprung up last month to post links to and discuss a couple of insanely hilarious websites that represent an obscure fight in front of a few hundred people a decade ago as some sort of epic, well-orchestrated attempt to cheat Giant Lee and prop up that fraud David Roy, AKA MMAGuy AKA David Lang.

4/28/14 12:53 PM
DeuceDroppin

Tiresias -
mmaguy30 -
Tiresias - 

Says the guy with 31,000 posts in 5 years, to the guy with 7000 posts in 7 years. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 1:01 PM
KneeToFaceKO

peacetakker - MMAGUY30 who's real name is Dave Roy from Amherst, Massachusettes. Dave listed stolen email items to create this thread on this forum. Dave knew that he was creating an act of Fraud that involved an MMA Fighter, so Dave came up with the title Greatest MMA Fraud to further defraud a fight that was a violation toward warren mayone. In return warren mayone and his attorney brought legal charges against the fraud violation. And warren mayone was was acknowledged and awarded by the Athletic Commission-Common Wealth of Massachusettes. And I just saw The Greatest Massachusettes MMA Fraud of all time there are arrest warrants for Davy Roy and Dakota Dunn for computer fraud etc. I did watch the 3 fight videos of Bobby Diaz and Warren Mayone that are on-line. Yes It's obvious that Bobby Diaz and the Referee were not resonsible in both their actions. I'm just wondering has Dave Roy and Dakota Dunn been arrest yet?
You seem upset. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 1:13 PM
Hobbs805

For later Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 3:42 PM
mmaguy30

DeuceDroppin - 
Tiresias -
mmaguy30 -
Tiresias - 

Says the guy with 31,000 posts in 5 years, to the guy with 7000 posts in 7 years. Phone Post 3.0

HAHAHA!

I didn't notice that...

Thats fucking funny.
4/28/14 4:07 PM
Tiresias

I don't get the joke.

4/28/14 4:12 PM
Tiresias

mmaguy30 - 
Tiresias - 
mmaguy30 -
Tiresias - 

I'm getting the same feedback from a few trolls who hate me and have said this same bullshit in the past.

I ask the same question over and over, and none of you reply...

"how is taking a few moments to post a few sentences a day to an internet msg board "pouring huge amounts of time and energy" into these "witchhunts"

witchhunts that bye the way have closed down a few of these guys that were actually taking money from people in a sport MANY of us love and dont want to see fucked up by these frauds...

You shopw me what I do that takes "huge" amounts of time...

It takes me a few seconds to type out a post, or a screen cap, or to do a google search and remark on something funy I find...

let me put it in context for you... you've posted what, 3 times to this thread all with something negative to say?

By your logic I can now accuse you of spending all your time and devoting huge amounts of energy to harassing us.

Hey, try to hear what is being said or not, it's up to you.  I don't care enough to go any deeper into discussing it than I already have.  Good luck with your whole little deal there buddy.

4/28/14 5:35 PM
mmaguy30

k.

thanks.

Bye.
4/28/14 5:51 PM
DeuceDroppin

DeuceDroppin -
Tiresias -
mmaguy30 -
Tiresias - 

^^ Observation, not a joke. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/14 6:15 PM
sevr1

Frank Dux?
4/28/14 8:59 PM
DrBoogerLips
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - KSB

I dont see anything wrong with that email I sent a YEAR+ ago.

It was polite, respectful and nothing wrong.

He has made claims, publicly... lots of them. He is teaching others, he is defrauding others. I asked him to come join us and explain himself.

If he was living a life of solitude asking no one to contact him and asking for privacy, it would be a different story.

I can honestly say you are harassing me far more than I harassed Warren.

But seriously dude. You are a goddamn pussy. Stop your fucking moaning and move on.

You contribute NOTHING here. You are not wanted here. you are simply a fucking annoyance. Move along. You clearly dont like whats going on... fuck off then. You act like a fucking douchebag in this thread, fucking go away.

Loser fuck.

Most of these guys are just giving you constructive criticism.  It's not necessarily personal and doesn't hurt to at least listen.  This "fraud" is a completely different animal than Dave Lang.  I gather you're smart enough to understand.  Chill out a bit.  

4/29/14 4:56 AM
Sloppy Single Leg

Wait, so this thread isn't about DTW?
4/29/14 5:09 AM
Richard Tuck
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KING Stannis Baratheon - ^^ Agreed

I'd be more than happy to politely debate this with MMAGuy30. We are all adults here so it'd be nice to do so without all the swearing and ad hominem attacks. Phone Post 3.0
So why not start a thread to debate fake fighters and stop trolling in this one? Phone Post 3.0
4/29/14 7:00 AM
mmaguy30

no, we asked you several times to leave this thread.

If you want to debate something, go make a thread... I'll see you there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.